Never said I love you┃D.M.

By H0echang

Draco x Ravenclaw reader fanfiction written in the third person POV/ some Draco POVs (I wanted to switch it u... More

Never Said I Love You
prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Draco POV
Chapter three
Chapter four
Draco POV
Chapter five
Draco POV
Chapter six
Draco POV
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Draco POV
Chapter nine
Draco POV
Chapter ten
Draco POV
Chapter eleven
Draco POV
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Draco POV
Chapter sixteen
Draco POV
Chapter seventeen
Draco POV
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Draco POV
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Draco POV
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Draco POV
Chapter thirty
Draco POV
Epilogue

Chapter thirty-one

1.9K 77 143
By H0echang

Draco was sat in the library next to his mother, his legs shaking with fear.

"Mum?" He asked finally.

"I want to marry her" Draco whispered, scared of what she might say.

"Okay." Narcissa replied calmly.

"Okay?"

"She's a good girl. Her heart is kind, and I can see how she makes you feel." Narcissa smiled and slipped off her emerald wedding ring, placing it in her son's hands.

Draco hugged his mother and smiled. He was going to marry that girl.

The split moment of joy was interrupted when Lucius stormed into the library.

The wizarding war had begun.

In a matter of seconds, the Battle of Hogwarts was in place.

Adults and children alike worked to build a shield over the school.

Soon, deatheaters stormed into the castle, and deadly fights broke out. Spells were being casted in all directions.

Draco grabbed Blaise and Goyle. The three began to be run through the halls, shielding himself from any spells, hoping to find his wand, but also scanning the halls for Y/n's h/c hair.

He reached the room of requirements where Harry, Ron, and Hermione had been desperately searching for the last horcrux.

"Easy" Draco hushed as he approached the trio with his wand pointed at them.

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione shouted and Draco's wand was projected out of his hand, causing him and Blaise to flee.

"Avada Kadavra!" Gregory Goyle shouted back at Hermione, who blocked the curse with ease, sending the diadem Harry held flying.

"That's my girlfriend, you numpty!" Ron yelled as he chased Gregory through the room.

Meanwhile, Harry and Hermione busied themselves with hastily digging through the piles of miscellaneous items for the shiny diadem.

The situation felt helpless, until he touched a sharp object.

"I found it!" Harry exclaimed, as he pulled out the beautiful item.

Their moment was interrupted, when Gregory set the room on fire.

The three friends ran through the room, whilst the fire ate everything in its path.

Piles and piles erupted into golden flames, but Draco refused to give up hope.

He had a girl to propose to.

Draco, Gregory, and Blaise hastily climbed up one of the piles, until Gregory's hand slipped, and he was sent tumbling down into the merciless flames.

The reality of death becoming evident to them.

He braced himself for when he himself would be engulfed into the flames, until a hand pulled him onto a broom.

"I'm doing this as a favor to Y/n." Harry grumbled.

"Do you know where she is?" Draco asked as they landed.

Harry just stared at him with a blank expression, wondering if he should tell him or not.

"Harry, come on!" Hermione yelled, and Harry ran off without another word.

Draco searched the castle tirelessly, but she was no where to be found. He searched through the dead bodies, praying she wasn't one of them, but to his relief, she wasn't.

The war raged on, and wizards fought relentlessly.

Draco payed no attention when the war suddenly stopped, and his mark began to burn.

He tried to ignore it, determined to find his girlfriend and tell her loved her. He could almost imagine the smile on her face when he finally said the long overdue "I love you".

The pain soon became too much to bear, and he walked to the front of the castle where a crowd was forming.

Deatheaters approached the castle accompanied by Voldemort and Hagrid who was holding somebody's limp body.

"Who is that? Hagrid's carrying?" Ginny Weasley asked as she walked closer.

"Neville who is it?" Ginny begged.

"Harry Potter is dead!" The creature announced, answering Ginny's question.

"No! No!" Ginny shrieked.

"Silence, stupid girl! Harry Potter is dead, from this day forth you put your faith in me." The monster shouted.

"Harry Potter is dead!" He repeated receiving snickers and cackles from all of his followers, except two. Draco and Narcissa.

"And now, it is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us... or die"

The people who bravely defended Hogwarts stayed put, they had fought too hard to give up.

"Draco... Draco!" Lucius called, but Draco only shook his head.

"Draco, come." Narcissa said softly, holding out her hand. Draco knew that in the end he'd always give into his mother, but something had changed.

He had hope for once. Hope for a better life than before. He stood there, and he knew wherever Y/n was she would be proud, maybe this small gesture could make up for all of his faults and she could learn to forgive him.

"No." Draco finally said.

"Foolish child! How dare you betray your lord!" The beast yelled and shot a spell in his direction, that was blocked by Hermione.

Neville stepped forward, momentarily stopping Voldemort's anger.

"Well, I must say, I hoped for better. And who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom" He answered, receiving a laugh from Bellatrix.

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks."

"I'd like to say something."

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say."

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone."

"Stand down, Neville." Seamus warned.

"People die every day. Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us, in here. So's Fred, and Remus, Tonks... all of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will, because you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us! It's not over!"

As if this were a perfectly scripted movie, Harry jumped out of Hagrids arms and pulled out his wand.

"Confringo!" He yelled, firing a curse at Nagini.

Deatheaters begin to flee the scene, Lucius urging his wife to leave their son behind, and her following him reluctantly.

The battle was recommenced, and lights flashed in every direction, until they weren't anymore.

In a few quick moments, Neville kills Nagini, Harry destroys Voldemort for good, and the fighting ends abruptly.

It felt as though someone was playing ear-splitting music for hours, until they turned it off suddenly.

Draco ran through the castle searching for Y/n desperately. He checked the hospital wing and stopped a few people to ask if they'd seen a h/c haired girl.

Nowhere to be found. 

Draco stopped when he saw a flash of platinum blonde hair.

"Luna!" he called out.

"Luna. Have you seen Y/n? I'm going to finally tell her I love her. I have a ring for her and everything." Draco smiled excitedly, but Luna only frowned.

"Don't worry I'll treat her well. I swear. I'll make her happy. We're planning on travelling the world, and I'll buy her the biggest house I can find...or she can buy me one, because she's a feminist. We'll have two kids Scorpius and-"

"She's dead Draco." Luna whispered.

"What?" 

"She died, Draco."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 6.7K 56
I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I know he loved me calling him sir. "Don't...
3M 87.6K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
72.2K 1.7K 22
I breathe heavily and he grab a full fist of my hair and pull it back and his breath fanned my neck as he started to whisper, "Do you want me, Y/n?"...
6.9K 260 68
Started: September 29, 2020 Published: February 26, 2021 Hi lol this is my first Draco fanfic I've ever made. I'm currently putting it on Wattpad mai...