Stolen moments

By amourpierce

Betrayed by a friend,life made a living hell by an ex-lover,follow Leah as she fights for her life,love and h... More

Introduction....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(A)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note an update but very important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Playlist
Chapter 55
Part B
Chapter 1(B)
Chapter 2(B)
Chapter 3(B)
Chapter 4(B)
Chapter 5(B)
Chapter 6(B)
Chapter 7(B)
Chapter 8(B)
Chapter 9(B)
Chapter 10(B)
Chapter 11 (B)
Chapter 12(B)
Chapter 13(B)
Chapter 14(B)
Chapter 15(B)
Chapter 16(B)
Important note:
Chapter 18(B)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20(B)
Chapter 21(B)
Chapter 22(B)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 24(B)
Chapter 25(B)
Chapter 26(B)
Chapter 27(B)
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29(B)
Chapter 30(B)
Chapter 31(B)
Chapter 32(B)
Chapter 33(B)
Chapter 34(B)
Chapter 35(B)
Chapter 36(B)
Chapter 37(B)
Chapter 38(B)
Chapter 39(B)
Chapter 40(B)
Chapter 41 (B)
Chapter 42(B)
Chapter 43(B)
Chapter 44(B)
Chapter 45(B)
Important Notice

Chapter 17(B)

74 13 0
By amourpierce

The guard slightly bowed his head as i step out of the expensive car. I look up at the private jet, my private jet. My stationed guards present, that was when i saw her with the two people coming with me, making us four.

I walk up towards them looking stoic as ever, my hands deep in my trouser pocket. My p.a, Amy was present,along side one of my contractors then lastly... Leah. I give them orders stating what and what they would do and achieve while in Paris. I dismissed them but told her to stay.

I take a good look at her outfit as she held her bag in a tight grip. She looked uncomfortable as she was fidgeting uncontrollably. Her hair was up in her infamous messy bun and i don't know why she does that. It surprising why she cut her hair in the first place.

All this questions had been swimming in my head. After she left with Alejandro that Friday night, Mason decided to look into her case, gather facts about her... Something i never did because i believed whatever she said. He told me he will try to dig up some facts maybe he may find some dirt. Though i never supported it but trust Mason to be adamant over some one else's business.

The story changed early yesterday morning when i called him. He refused to tell me what he discovered but he urged me to get close to her telling me 'things are not what it seems'. He discovered something... I know he did but it is frustrating that am left in the dark.

This business trip is not only for us to work but it's for me to find out the reason why she did what she did. I want the truth, which brings us here.

She told me years ago she loves Paris and when i saw the opportunity of taking her there without her finding it suspicious, i grabbed it.

"How are you Miss Martinez?" I know.. I sounded formal but remember, to avoid being suspicion.

"Am fine sir" she replies curtly, looking everywhere but me.

"Good. During this trip you will be working directly under me, i will give you a go and an approval on some of the projects and you will accompany me to some meetings. Am i clear?"

"Yes sir.. But i do have a question" I inwardly groan, of course she does, I gave a slight nod for her to go on "I learnt i will be working under a team, i wasn't told i would be working under you" she stated, her words laced with curiosity.

"I changed my mind, you will be working with me through out this trip. Now if that is all, it's time to get on the plane" I turn around abruptly, i hear her let out a small sigh as the wheels of her bag drags behind her as she followed me. I smirk at the small victory.

As soon as we step into the plane, i see her gawk at the interior of the airplane. I smile at her behavior, it never fails to amaze me how she gets fascinated by interior designing.

One of the guards helps her with the suitcase as she thanked him. She stood awkwardly, looking nervous. That was when i realized i had been staring at her.

I clear my throat taking a seat on one of the comfy chairs. She sat on the seat on the other side. Seems she is trying to be far away from me.

I set up my laptop as i steal a glance in her direction, she was going through a booklet, a picture of the Eiffel Tower was on the cover of the booklet. She must have noticed my stare again as she used the book to hide her face. I chuckled shaking my head turning to my laptop.

This is going to be a very long trip.

Two hours in the plane, i look up again to see her dozing off. The booklet laid open beside her. I saved the file i was working on, on my laptop. Standing up, i walk towards her seat. Taking a good look at her.

Her face looks calm, free of worries and almost babyish. Her pouty lips slightly opened. I smile as i take the seat opposite her. She is beautiful... I pick up the booklet. Reading the title 'Have a safe trip to Paris!'. I placed it beside her careful not to wake her up.

Her face looks tempting, her lips looks so damn kissable. I exhaled, slightly running my hands through her bangs, catching a glimpse of the thin scar on her hairline. I froze as she moved slightly but she slept further. That was close..

I took one of the blanket provided by the air hostess, carefully placing it on her. She let out a content smile which brought a smile on my face.

I went back to my seat smiling like an idiot but i controlled myself   before anyone notices. I relax... Closing my eyes, we have about six more hours to go.

I let out a little groan as i felt a hand shake my shoulder, i shrug it off as i relax further into the comfortable, plushy seat. The same hand shakes me again in a much stronger grip. I slightly open my eyes letting out an unattractive yawn.

I look around trying to get my balance as i look down in confusion at the blanket placed on me. I look up to see green eyes staring at me in amusement. Was he here when i let out that yawn?

I look away from him, looking out through the window only to realize that we have landed, don't tell me i slept all through the trip.

Don't blame me. I couldn't sleep last night due to excitement. Rosalia and I were up all night, doing last minute check, she lectured me on French 101,telling me to tap a French ass... Typical Rosalia.

The sleep was helpful though, i was able to avoid Hunter and his weird behavior. I quickly grabbed my stuff ignoring him, i run up to join my colleagues as they were already waiting outside the plane.

Three exotic cars wait outside the plane with heavily suited men guiding it, they kept looking around as if waiting for someone to jump out and attack the almighty C.E.O.

I find this strange cause the Hunter i knew years ago does not have this amount of security. I guess status changed.

My other two colleagues walk towards one of the cars, i tried to follow suite but was stopped by a hand. I flinched jumping away as i turn around glaring at the culprit. He stares at me in confusion and i can see some hurt in his eyes...  maybe am seeing things.

I acted on reflex... I hate it when someone grabs me for no reason.

"You will be coming with me" he stated leaving no room for question. I inwardly groan. You got to be kidding me!

"Why?!" I snapped at him in anger not caring if others were watching. He threw me a glare as i rolled my eyes.

"Because i say so, do you have a problem with that?" I kept quiet not in the mood to push his buttons. "Good"

I followed him out of the airport as we both got into the same car. The idiot as a freaking private jet. I couldn't even explore cause he got his eyes on me.

The car ride was awkward as i ignored him. He went in between looking through his phone and staring at me, but that does not stop me from enjoying the car ride due to the beautiful scenery.

Indeed... Paris is beautiful. I found myself drooling at everything, i wonder what it will look like at night. I found myself almost sticking my neck out of the window of the expensive car. Control yourself girl... You will explore much later.

The car stopped in front of a building. I opened the door stepping out, not waiting for the chauffer nor him. I look up looking at the name of the hotel.

Shangri-La hotel! Oh my fudging God!

Am i gonna be staying here for one week?! I think am going to enjoy this business trip.

I caught Hunter staring at me in amusement probably at my shocked expression. I watch as the porters rushed over to us, helping with the luggage. I look around to see my colleagues were no where to be seen.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. A man walks up to Hunter and I, he was in an impeccable suit as he stares at Hunter with respect and fear.

I block out the conversation looking around once more. Hunter beckoned to me as i followed him like a lost puppy. The French air was intoxicating, i keep looking around staring at the interior decoration of the luxurious five star hotel.

We got into the elevator as he pressed a button. We stood in silence as the elevator chimes. That was quick. I followed him but then stopped when i realized where we are.

"Where am i going to stay?" I asked the burning question, he turns around.

"You will be staying with me"

Bullshit!

"Absolutely not! That is impossible" he raised an eyebrow.

"It is very possible... You can't expect me to cancel the reservation just because you are being petty"

"Am not being petty, i deserve my privacy just like my colleagues" I protested.

"It came at the last minute, i didn't know i would be needing an interior designer. This is a suite Leah, you are free to walk around however you want without you disturbing me... And besides, it is not like this is the first time we are sharing the same space" he said sounding cocky.

I know he as the power to make more reservations but the bastard just enjoys torturing me with his annoyingly handsome face.

I groaned stumping away further into the suite. It is official... This trip is going to suck.

**********************************

"Is she the one?" Annabeth asked her friend as they both stare at them through the glass window. Alfredo was busy speaking to the said lady as Elenora shakes her head.

"No, that is not her... That is not my daughter" Annabeth sighed looking at her in sympathy, she feels for her.

"We can still wait for the DNA test" she said trying to give her more assuring words.

"It is not her... I can feel it but my hope is on the DNA. And i hope it is not going to lie cause the DNA doesn't change an eye colour. My daughter as blue eyes just like her brother. That girl as brown eyes" she says taking her seat on the large rotating armchair as Annabeth sips her red wine. "You remember right?" She nods.

They were in Eleanora's company, Legacy. Another female came up again claiming to be her daughter but like others, she knows she is not. The only thing she was thankful for was that she didn't give the physical description of the lost heiress to the public... That would have been disastrous.

"Don't worry... We are going to find her. Just a little time, okay?" Annabeth reassured her again.

"I will give everything just to have my daughter spend this Christmas with me... Anything. Sometimes i feel like it is my fault, i should have been more careful-"

"Don't say that girl... We should have been more careful. We all should have"

Eleanora eyes turns watery as her best friend tries to console her.

"My poor baby... " she sobs, her expensive make up getting ruined but she could care less. "I know she is alive... She is not dead. I just want to find her." She cried as Annabeth held her close.

Alfredo stood by the door looking disturbed and pained by his mother's cries. He wants everything to go back to normal.

Hey guys...
It's been a long time.
Just want to say today is my birthday.. Yeah! 🎂🎂🎊🎊
Am so excited! 😁😁
So I have decided to give you a double update ☺😉

Love you all💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 202K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
14.2K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
312 109 43
Life may take you places you never thought of going and things you never expected you'd do, but you'll adjust, you'll get used it and that would be y...
17K 470 67
"We both know that this isn't gonna end well for both of us, luv, A devil like me can't always stay with an Angel like you... That's not how the game...