Lauren/you - Lost and Insecur...

By CCabello97

Lauren/You "Know that when I said I loved you I meant It. know that no matter how fucked up we both got, I ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New story

Chapter 14

6.8K 249 38
By CCabello97

Your POV

Two weeks had passed and there was nothing but happiness spread about the house. Lauren and I would go to school together and come back together. Camila had managed to help Lauren get a job at a local restaurant as a waitress, they both seemed to enjoy their time working together.

It became an every weekend thing to have dinner over at Laurens parents house. Lauren had managed to keep Keaton out of her head and only focus on what was in front of her, but for me Keaton hadn't escaped my mind once.

I was outside sitting on the porch waiting for Camila to drop Lauren off. Mike had walked over and decided to wait with me. "Hello Y/N" I looked up at him and smiled. "Hey Mr. Jauregui." He walked passed me and sat down in the chair next to me.

"Luis managed to talk to me today Y/N." my head snapped towards him in surprise. "Keaton knows we're here." A chill had traveled all through out my body and I was now terrified. I instantly got up and started to pace the floor back and forth. What was running through my mind now was that Lauren needed to come home and she needed to be safe.

A few minutes later Lauren was walking up the drive way with the biggest smile on her face. I had to keep it a secret from her that Keaton was coming. She ran to me and tackled me in a loving hug. "Hey love. How was work?" I kissed the top of her head and then she pulled away to look at me.

"It was great." I pulled her into a tight hug and started to appreciate every small detail about her. The way her hair was pulled back in a perfect pony tail, how her vanilla scent never seems to go away and how her touch still made me have that electrifying in the pit of my stomach.

"I'll always love you." She pulled away to look at me. "And I'll always love you Y/N." she smiled and I did as well. We walked inside and I made my way to the kitchen while she went upstairs to freshen up for dinner. I stood over the kitchen sink in silence just thinking about how things would be different from here on out.

An hour later Lauren had come down and we had enjoyed the dinner I had cooked for the both of us. Y/S/N, Chris, and Taylor are staying over at Anas house because all the girls had arranged a big sleep over. Lauren had refused to go because I wouldn't be attending.

We were both in bed now, Lauren had fallen asleep about an hour ago and I was getting up to wait for Keaton to come. I looked at Lauren one last time before walking out of the bedroom. "I'll see you soon love." I made my way downstairs and went out through the back door.

I had made my way over to Mike and Claras house to settle in Laurens room. Before I set everything up I got a text from my dad.

Dad: Hes parked outside. Are you sure this is going to work?

You: Yes, he wont notice that I'm not Lauren until we're far away and that's when you'll grab him.

I had settled into Laurens bed and just laid there waiting. I knew what I was doing was risky but I'd go through the worst to save the ones I love. No one knew about this except for Mike, Clara, and my father. It was best to keep it a hidden secret.

Soon enough I heard the front door open and heavy boots make their way up the stairs. An anger started to grow inside me as he got closer, I wanted to end everything right there as soon as he would step through the door but I couldn't. I had to get Keaton far away from here.

Just a few moments after the door to Laurens bedroom opened and I knew he was in here with me. I couldn't do anything but just wait until he took me away. Soon enough I felt a rag cover my mouth and the smell of chloroform. I struggled under his grasp but was soon stopped so that the chloroform wouldn't have such s strong effect on me.

The next thing I knew I was being picked up and taken to his truck outside. I was thrown in the back seat and then started to feel the truck speed off. There's no turning back now, When he starts to notice me waking up he'll stop and check on me and I couldn't help but wait for that moment.

I knew my father was following Keatons' truck so I want all to worried if anything were to happen. When I knew we were far enough I started to move around so he'd get the idea that the chloroform was wearing off. "Wake up babe, We have a long trip ahead of us." I cringed at the sound of his voice.

He pulled the truck over and made his way over to my side. As soon as he opened the door I kicked him in the chest with both of my feet causing him to fly back and land on the ground. When he was starting to get up I made my way out of the car.

"You fucking bit-" When he saw my face he knew he messed up. "You're not Lauren." I shook my head no and started to laugh. "You pathetic psychopath, You're dumb for not checking before taking me and leaving." I laughed even more not able to contain the anger that was now growing inside of me.

Keaton then started laughing and got on his feet. "Well looks like you messed up." I noticed my father quickly pulling up behind Keaton with a gun in his hand but before my father could reach Keaton, he pulled out a gun and was now pointing it at me.

"Well this could've gone a different way but guess not." The next thing I knew every thing had gone black and all I heard was my father yelling and Keaton being taken down to the ground.

Laurens POV

I shot up from my sleep and looked around the room in search of Y/N. I had the most terrible dream and I just needed her to be here to comfort me. I got up in hopes that she'd just be down stairs watching TV. When I had reached the bottom of the stairs every thing was off and there was no sign of Y/N.

I decided to go next door to my parents house and check to see if Y/N was over there. I walked in and noticed mud prints on the porch and going up the stairs. The door was also unlocked when I walked in which was weird because my mom would always lock it before she went to bed.

I made my way upstairs following the footprints that led into my room. When I reached the door way of my room I noticed my bed was all messed up and things had been thrown and broken on the floor. I then walked out of my room and walked to my parents room.

"Mom? Dad? Wheres Y/N?" they both got out of bed and looked at me with shock written all over their faces. My mother looked like she was on the brink of crying and my dad had just gotten up and hugged me. I was so confused and I was starting to worry something had happened but no one was telling me.

"Sweetie we found out Keaton was in Miami and was coming for you. About two weeks ago Y/N had set up a plan to keep you safe. She wanted to get you out of the house so that Keaton wouldn't take you away. She pretended to be you so that when Keaton came he'd take her instead."

I stepped back away from my dad not believing the words that had just escaped his mouth. I started to feel the tears falling down my face and the next thing I knew I had fallen to my knees, crying uncontrollably.

My fathers phone started ringing and I looked up in hopes it was Y/N. He walked over and answered his phone. A few minutes after he was putting on his jeans and instructing my mother to do the same. They had grabbed me and rushed me into the car.

About thirty minutes later we pulled up in front of Jackson hospital and my head was pounding. God I hope Y/N Is okay and its not her that I'll be finding in that hospital. We had walked through the emergency doors and a tall man with dark hair and brown eyes instructed us to follow him.

We had followed him down a few hallways then we al stopped in front of an isolated room. My parents and the man all directed me to walk into the room. I knew Y/N had gotten hurt trying to protect me, she's so fucking stupid trying to be a damn hero.

I walked in and made my way to the chair that was next to the hospital bed. There was a nurse already in the room changing the IV. I started bawling tears when I saw Y/Ns body just laying there. "She only has a small concussion from the impact but she has lost a horrific amount of blood. She'll wake up within the next hour or two. Nothing to worry about."

I smiled at the nurse as she walked out and reached over to hold Y/Ns hand. "Remember what I said to you? That you need to come looking for me if we ever got lost. This isn't what I meant, you don't have to take a bullet for me every time I'm in harms way. God you're so stupid."

I looked down and watched as each tear hit the floor. "I'll always love you." I heard those words escape her lips and my head instantly shot up to look at her. "And I'd rather take a bullet for you if it meant saving your life." I got up and leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss.

"And I'll always love you." She smiled and then patted the small space next to her for me to lie next to her. I took off my shoes and climbed into the hospital bed with her. She stayed with her eyes closed and then seemed to have gone back to sleep when she felt that I was comfortably settled in her arms.

"What in the world am I going to do with you."

----------------------

A/N: well this was different. Lots of drama in one chapter, was it worth it? ;-)

-Diandra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.1K 38
| Second book in "His" series | "There's no escape for you Willow! You're a worthless piece of shit!" Ryan yells as he slaps my face. "Nobody would...
122K 3.2K 48
"Good Afternoon, I am your new music teacher, Miss Jauregui" Cheesy Lauren Jauregui Fanfiction
6.6K 228 7
A group of friends are going away for a week to stay in a cabin. They plan to come home Christmas Eve but are snowed in. Kisses, tears and secrets ar...
10.5K 180 32
sequel to "i dare you" i'm sure some of y'all have read this great story if not please do read! not my story, all rights go to author!