Adventures together(BrodyxSon...

By Brody-wolf

Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Brody the Wolf and Miles "Tails" Prower as they travel all across the planet, while... More

Super Special Sonic and Brody Search and Smash Squad
Subterranean Sonic and Brody
Lovesick Brody
Sloww Going
High Stakes Sonic and Brody
Brody Breakout
Trail of the Missing Tails
Close Encounter of the Sonic and Brody kind
Momma Robotnik's Birthday
Big Daddy
Brody's Song
Birth of a Salesman
Best Hedgehog and Best Wolf
The Robotnik Express
Too Tall Tails
Tails' New Home
Over the Hill Hero
Blank-Headed Eagle
The Mystery of the Missing Hi-tops
So-Long Sucker
Sonic and Brody Get Trashed
Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody
Grounder the Genius
Tails in Charge
Sno Problem
Submerged Sonic and Brody
Boogey-Mania
Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
Robotnik Jr.
Full Tilt Tails
MacHopper
Momma Robotnik Returns
Spacemen Sonic and Brody
Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
The Last Resort
Robotnik's Rival
The Magic Hassle
Brody the Matchmaker
Tails Prevails
Zoobotnik
Attack on Pinball Fortress
The Coachnik
Untouchable Sonic and Brody
Super Robotnik
Robolympics
Magnificent Sonic and Brody
Black Bot the Pirate
Hedgehog and Wolf of the "Hound" Table
Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme
Prehistoric Sonic and Brody
Baby-Sitter Jitters
Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog and the Wolf
Robotnikland
The Mobius 5000
The Little Merhog
Road Hog
The Robot's Robot
Tails' Tale
Heroes of the Year
Fast and Easy
Lifestyles of the Sick and Twisted
Brody is Running
Robo-Ninjas
Sonically Brodever After
Sonic and Brody's Christmas Blast

Mass Transit Trouble

152 2 11
By Brody-wolf

Third Person's POV

We start at the sea on a dark and stormy night. A wave splashes as thunder booms and lightning flashes. A giant wave pushes a tramp steamer called the M.S.S. Gigantic up and back down. Inside, the wheeler who is a seal in a sailor's hat and green sweater is struggling to keep the ship under control and the Wheeler screams in shock as he sees some icebergs outside the ship's deck "Captain Finny! We're coming up on a giant iceberg field!" Wheeler said as Captain Finny, who's a racoon slides up to the Wheeler and salutes "Arrgh, don't worry, I'm ready for em'!" Finny said and slides towards the phone and picks up the receiver "Icebergs ahead! Send out the secret weapons!" He said and slides away "Should we slow down?" Wheeler asks "Belay that, mateys!" Brody said kicking the door open. He, Sonic and Tails are wearing sailor uniforms. Sonic was shivering and holding Brody's hand tightly "This is our secret weapon. I asked Brody and Sonic along to help us get through those icebergs!" Finny said and Brody salutes "Just point me in the right direction. I'll buzz saw those bergs into sno-cones!" Brody said and Sonic sees a light shining like a beacon "What's that beacon?" Sonic asks shivering "That's lighthouse one, the most important lighthouse on Mobius. All the major shipping routes go through here and lighthouse one keeps em' safe. So, can you clear a path for us?" Finny asks "Nuh-uh! Don't look at me!" Sonic said "Aye aye captain! I can handle this" Brody said "Ca-aptain Finny, look at this!" Wheeler said and they see the lighthouse's light has gone out "Lighthouse one has gone dark! Emergency procedures!" Finny said "Weogh anchor!" He said "Aye-aye captain!" Wheeler said doing so "Don't worry Captain! You stay anchored here, safe from the icebergs, and we'll find out what's going on at lighthouse one!" Brody said and picks up Sonic in his arms "Come on, guys!" Brody said running along the sea and Sonic holds on to him tightly and Tails flies behind them.

They eventually reach the lighthouse and the top and look inside "Let's shed some light on thid lighthouse!" Sonic said feeling better now that he's on land.

Inside the lighthouse, Angus MacGull, a scottish seagull is tied to a pole "When I get myself loose, I'll kick your metal tail into the highlands!" Angus said as Coconuts was at the control panel "Put a cork in it, will you? Dr. Robotnik gave me my big chance to make good here and you're not gonna spoil it!" Coconuts said "Nobody tells Angus to cork it!" Angus said as Coconuts grabs a golf club and hits a golf ball and it flies into Angus' mouth "What's the matter Big mouth? Can't you talk with your mouth full? Hahahaha!" Coconuts said as Brody and Sonic enter holding golf clubs "Ach! Bonny shot Coconuts!" Brody said "Let us take a slice!" Sonic said and the two hit golf balls and both miss Coconuts "Missed me, hedgehog and wolf!" Coconuts said but the balls bounced against a button labelled beacon making the beacon turn on hitting coconuts on the back of his head knocking him over "That got me" Coconuts said and the balls destroy Coconuts' light bulb "Ow! Lights out" He said falling over.

Tails unties Angus while Brody and Sonic tie up Coconuts with Angus' bagpipes "Ah thanks, laddies. You three saved me and lighthouse one too!" Angus said "All in a day's work!" Sonic said "Think these bagpipes will hold him?" Brody asks as the two walk away "You'll regret this, hedgehog and wolf! Wait till' you two see what Dr. Robotnik has in store for you two!" Coconuts said "If old eggbelly gets out of line, me, Sonic and Tails will poach him good!" Brody said just then a transmission is heard on the radio "Mayday! Mayday! This is a planet-wide distress call!" Cat Stewardess said "Mobius International Airport needs help right away! Please!" She said "Uh-oh! The airport is hundreds of miles away!" Sonic said "Can you handle Coconuts?" Brody asks "Aye, Laddie! If he moves, I'll show him a new way to play the bagpipes!" Angus said "Sonic! Brody! What about the ship and the icebergs?" Tails asks "As long as they stay anchored where they are, they'll be safe! We'll be back before they know it!" Brody said and grabs Tails' hand and runs off with Sonic. When the trio left Coconuts broke free and tied up Angus again, only this time he planted a bomb like Robotnik ordered him to do and left.

*Later*

Sonic and Brody run through a desert, a logging camp till they eventually reach Cat Stewardness in the Mobius International Airport. By this point the duo is panting heavily "Oh Sonic! Brody! Thank goodness you two are here! Somebody has taken over the control tower!" Cat Stewardess said as Sonic and Brody pants heavily.

"How are the planes?" The two ask "They can't land! And one plane is almost out if fuel!" Cat Stewardess said "Which one?" Sonic asks "That one, maybe!" Tails said at a plane falling towards the airport "Good eye! Wait here!" Brody said as he and Sonic run off and spins a tornado, the tornado spin gets bigger until the airport flies into it and the other end spits the plane out making it land safely.

The tornado disappears and the duo pants heavily in midair "No time to chill" Sonic said "Gotta check out the control tower" Brody said and they went there. Inside there, two dogs wearing headsets are tied to each other. Scratch is on the control panel and smashes it and tosses pieces aside  as Sonic and Brody spin through thw windiw and they catch Scratch climbing out the window "Hold it right there, Scratch!" Sonic said "This 0lan is perfect, hedgehog and wolf! You two got here too late and now you'll never stop us! Bwahahaha!" Scratch said "That's what you think, bolt-butt!" Brody said when a radio transmission is heard "Mayday! Mayday! This is Mobius Central Train Control! We got a disaster on our hands!" Jebediah Wee said "Another one? What's going on?" Sonic asks and the two notice Scratch got away so they untie the dogs and then left, unaware that Scratch had planted a bomb under one of the dogs' seat.

"Scratch got away! Why didn't you stop him?" Tails asks "No time. Got a call on the radio" Sonic said wearily "We've gotta stop a trainwreck at... Infinite Points!" Brody said wearily "Infinite Points Railroad Junction? That's on the other side of the planet!" Cat Stewardess said "Yeah, and we're both really beat! Can we make it?" Tails asks wearily "We've got to! Let's go!" Brody said and the three run off.

*At Infinite Points*

When they arrived Jebediah, who's a turtle said one of Robotnik's robots messed things up and a lot of trains where on track to crash with each other from the alteration of the train tracks so Sonic and Brody start working in the middle of the junction and the three trains manage to pass by unscratched due to the duo making three separate loops for the trains to travel across. "To the switching house?" Tails asks "Yeah and three guesses who we're gonna find railroading the place!" Brody said as they head to the control panel inside.

They don't find anyone inside "Hmmm. No sigb of Robotnik's stoogebot, but there's gotta be one here somewhere!" Sonic said. Meanwhile Grounder was away and contacting Robotnik "Grounder to Dr. Robotnik!  Mission accoplished! Haha! Nobody saw me plant the time bomb! Over." Grounder said "Delightful! Now I can spring my little suprise!" Robotnik said.

*Back with the trio*

Sonic and Brody wearily walks up to the chair of the control panel and Brody pulls the lever turning it counter-clockwise "We gotta rest Tails!" Sonic said as Brody sits on the chair and Brody sits on Brody's lap "We couldn't take another step if the fate of the world depended on it!" Brody said. Robotnik soon appeared on the three monitors of the control panel and Sonic and Brody turn their attentions to the monitors.

"Attention, Mobius! I the deliciously diabolical Dr. Robotnik, have successfully planted ultra-powerful fusion bombs in each of Mobius' most important land, sea, and air complexes!" Robotnik said showing the airport, the lighthouse and the train station "Bombs? He planted bombs?" Tails asks "Just don't panic! We cant panic!" Brody said "Five minutes from now, they will simultaneously detonate, bringing all transportation on Mobius to a standstill! Then no one can escape my tyranny, And my robot somdiers will control you all!" Robotnik said "And don't expect that interfering teenage hedgehog and wolf to save you this time!" He said "Oh yeah? Why not?" Tails asks "Because I'm so brilliant! I had my lackeys tire out Sonic, Brody and Tails by making them think my robots were the threat. Their real mission was to plant the bombs! Now that my plan is in motion. There's no way to stop it. Not even Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf can be in three places at once!" Robotnik said and laughs evilly and Sonic turns off the monitors "Now, we panic" Brody said.

"Okay, three bombs set in three different places all over the planet. That isn't so bad" Sonic said "But you've only got five minutes before they all go off!" Tails said "We just gotta find the bomb here and then Sonic and I will each go after the last two" Brody said and the three start looking for the bomb and Tails finds it under a table.

"Sonic! Brody!" Tails said and the two rush to the bomb and they tried to pull it off  the piece of steel  but to no avail. They stop and turn around and stare in shock seeing Tails run in holding up a mallet "I'll take care of this!" Tails said "No! The shock'll set it off!" Brody said and Tails lowers the makket and opens his eyes wide and looks guilty "I'm sorry" Tails said as Brody flinches "I'm just glad you missed... the bomb that is!" Brody said holding up his right foot that was swollen from Tails' mallet "So what are we supposed to do now? We're not  strong enough to yank it off" Tails said "Strenght ain't everything, little bud!" Brody said and runs all iver the place "Well, here goes nothing!" He said and screeches to a halt "Brody! Your sneakers! They're red hot!" Tails said as Brody's shoes are overheated "I know! I just hope they're hot enough!" Brody said and walks up to the bomb and stands ontop it.

"It's almost..." Brody said when the smoke clears out a hole where the bomb was is revealed as Brody gets back up holding the bomb "It's loose!" He said "You did it! One down and... oh no! Two to go!" Tails said "Wait here!" Sonic said running off and comes back with a yellow backpack "Where'd you get the bag?" Tails asks "In the lost and found. We'll return it later" Sonic said giving Brody the backpack and he puts the bomb in and puts the backpack on "Right now, we need it! I've gotta take this bomb with me!" Brody said "No time to figure out what to do with it. Here's what we'll do, Sonic you go to the airport and I'll go to lighthouse one and Tails you are as tired as us and you can't keep up just tey to get to the lighthouse as soon as you can! Let's speed team!" Brody said and the three run off. In the sea where the ship is the anchor is starting to give in.

*At the airport*

"Phew! Made it! No time to be tired now. Gotta find the bomb, but where?"  Sonic asks and saw Cat Stewardess with a metal detector and asks to borrow it and she gave it, with the help of the metal detector Sonic got the bomb from the control tower and runs off till he makes some distance and throws the bomb into a crater making it explode on impact "Okay two down and....Fifteen seconds to get to the lighthouse one!" Sonic said tired and starts running but doesn't go that fast "I....gotta...get... there..." Sonic said and passed out "Sonic!" Tails said as he found him and picked him up "Don't worry Sonic! I'll take us to the lighthouse!" Tails said flying away carrying Sonic.

*Meanehile with Brody*

The anchor broke as Brody was running to the lighthouse "Gotta get there! Gotta save the people on the boat!" Brody said as he arrived at the top and spins inside panting "Brody, me laddie! Tis' you!" Angus said "Can't talk now, Angus" Brody said running around searching for the final bomb "Gotcha!" Brody said finding the bomb on the roof and grabs it putting on the backpack "Bomb number three! Come to Papa!" Brody said.

"Phew! Made it! Sonic must have gotten rid of his bomb and I got the last two bombs! Uh-oh! I-I've got....the last two b-b-bombs!" Brody said and looks at his watch "Th-th-three s-seconds!" He said and the wolf jumps into the water and starts to swim frantically across it "One thousand two, one thousand one" Brody said and throws the backpack with the bombs at the icerberg and it explodes shattering the to pieces.

"Yahoo! We're saved! Brody just demolished the icebergs! It's a miracle!" Wheeler said "A miracle named 'Brody'!" Finny said getting some ice cubes into his glass and crunches it.

Back outside, Brody swims wearily as the storm has now passed "I did it! Oh, piece of cake! Yes sirree! Never... doubted it for a second! Oh... yeah.... I..." Brody said wearily as he stops swimming from fatigue and sinks into the sea.

"Brody!" Tails said flying up to him and dives in and pulls Brody out and flies to the M.S.S Gigantic "He and Sonic were in three places, almost at once! Poor guys! I'm exhausted but at least I didn't have to keep up with them!" Tails said.

Once inside Tails walks to the foldable bed Sonic was sleeping on "Here Sonic! Brody's here" Tails said laying Brody next to Sonic causing Sonic to snuggle up to the wolf smiling wrapping his arms around his neck making Brody smile wrapping his arms around Sonic's waist holding him close as the two sleep peacefully "They sure had earned a long rest!" Finny said as he, Wheeler and Tails watched them as the monitord turns on "L-l-look!" Tails said and Robotnik appears on the monitor laughing evilly "Quake with fear, you tiny fools! Now that I have taken control of all modes of transportation on Mobius..." Robotnik said when turns around and sees Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts argue unintelligibly "What? Can't you see I'm speaking to a world population that will now be forced to grovel at my feet?" Robotnik asks "It was your fault! I didn't..." Scratch said "What do you mean, 'They're not groveling'?" Robotnik asks "My bomb plan bombed? How could it?" He asks "It was all because of them!" Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts said "Because of who? I hate that hedgehog and I hate that wolf!" Robotnik said while Sonic and Brody keep sleeping peacefully smiling in each others hold as this chapter comes to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853 11 10
After going through a Mysterious ring, you find yourself making friends with a hedgehog, all is great for about a week until someone named Robotnik s...
28.4K 462 29
Sonic the Hedgehog is not safe. Everyone is out to get him. The only person on his side is Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. She is n...
7.5K 155 40
The world has been ruled by an evil doctor named Robotnik but three hedgehogs and one wolf are destined to bring him down and fulfill the prophecy. ...
5.7K 104 16
Sonic, Manic, and Sonia must flee from Mobius to Earth when their home on the planet of Mobius is attacked by a tribe of echidnas. On Earth, they mus...