The Queen's Game

By The_Queen_107

"This is a male dominated business Rowan! You won't make it one minute without my help." My father said aggra... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: "Watch me"
Chapter 2: Ego Battle
Chapter 3: The Northern Heir
Chapter 4: Frenemies
Chapter 5: Mason Reed
Chapter 6: The Heir Ball (Part 1)
Chapter 7: The Heir Ball (Part 2)
Chapter 8: Unknown
Chapter 9: "It's you in dog form"
Chapter 10: Introducing the five foot child
Chapter 11: Don't Question It
Chapter 12: Birthday Madness (Part 1)
Trailer!!!
Chapter 13: Birthday Madness (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Target Practice
(Character Cheat Sheet) Authors Note #1
Chapter 15: Sweets Overload
Chapter 16: Ambush
Chapter 17: Beware The Moody Rowan
Chapter 18: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 19: "Is this the part where you yell?"
Chapter 20: The Anniversary
Chapter 21: The One Where He Fuck's Up, Big Time
Chapter 22: Bitch Boy
Chapter 23: Apologies
Chapter 24: The Group
Chapter 25: Ruby
Chapter 26: "Douchebag on a Motorcycle"
Chapter 28: The Girl With Blonde Hair
Chapter 29: Secrets and Lies
Chapter 30: The Silent Treatment
Chapter 31: Sweet Morning Texts of Murder
Chapter 32: "I'm About to Fight his Bitch"
Chapter 33: Bribery
Chapter 34: Old People
Chapter 35: Newlyweds
Chapter 36: Night Out
Chapter 37: Dance Battle of Death
Chapter 38: Starting Point
Chapter 39: Period Problems
Chapter 40: The Holiday Spirt
Chapter 41: Threats
Chapter 42: Washington
Chapter 43: Shotgun
Chapter 44: Embrace for Impact
Chapter 45: Cause for Concern
Chapter 46: Things Get Ugly
Chapter 47: In The Moment
Chapter 48: Headlines
Chapter 49: Bloodhounds

Chapter 27: Spooky Scary Skeletons

113 7 7
By The_Queen_107

POV: Jack Winig

~~~

I think today might finally be the day Maya kills Matty.

Why?

Probably because she just threw a knife at him and it only missed by an inch, I'm pretty sure she was aiming for his head.

"You're a fucking asshole, you know that! First, you break my glasses and are forcing me to wear fucking contacts, now you won't even let me have a jacket."

"Well tough luck Sugar because if I don't get to wear fucking pants you don't get to wear a jacket!" I kept looking between the two convinced that Maya was going to blow and try to strangle him.

"I swear to god Matthew, I'm gonna-"

"What are you gonna do Sugar? Talk me to death."

"Oh, you little -"

At that point I thought I should step in, "Ok, ok children that's enough. Don't make me take away your toys now."

The both of them made faces at each other but at least the yelling had stopped.

For now.

We were all in the living room at this point waiting for Rowan. Asia had come down a little while ago saying she needed a few minutes.

But like I predicted the bickering between Matty and Maya continued, at this point, I was just tuning them out. My ears did pick up her last sentence.

"All right then asshole." And with that, she stormed out of the house saying she would be back.

I assumed she was going to her house for something which just reminded me of the ever so amusing event that happened earlier. When Elijah saw her costume I thought he was going to have a stroke, literally I could see a vein on his neck that looked like it was going to explode.

When she came back in a few minutes later, I was the first to notice. I laughed to myself and took a nice comfy seat on the couch, "This should be fun."

I took my phone out and started recording.

When Matty turned and saw her at first he was unfazed, then he noticed the new unbroken glasses in her hands. She smirked at him but I had a pretty good guess at what was going to happen next.

"Give me those Sugar. I told you no glasses." I swear I saw his eye twitch

Maya played dumb and held up the glasses, "You mean these, hm. I don't think I want to give them to you."

As she went to put the glasses on Matty yelled and ran at her.

Then tackled her to the ground.

In the end, Maya now had two sets of broken glasses and it took Lee ten minutes to get me to stop laughing.

At one point I was curled up on the ground clutching my stomach because I was laughing so hard. I just kept replaying the video on loop and it was just *mwah* pure perfection.

~~~

When we all got to the school Lincoln was definitely less moody, mostly because Rowan had told him that Tino wouldn't be joining us till after school.

Though anyone with a working brain could see that she was lying.

Too bad Lincoln doesn't have one of those.

My first two classes went fine, boring as hell, but fine. Then third period rolled around and I knew It would be interesting.

The teacher was going on about... I don't even know what the hell she was talking about but just then I heard something coming from the hallway.

It sounded kind of like, singing.

"Lincoln! Come out, come out wherever you are!" I saw Linc visually flinch and glare at Rowan, who just shrugged at him.

The teacher looked at him and he just got up and left the classroom. I started counting down the seconds in my head and when I got one we heard it, "Lincoln! I found you!" followed by the sound of I'm not sure how to describe it, it was kind of like one person was running and the other was, well, skipping.

Then we heard Linc yell as Tino tackled him.

When lunch came around I was at Maya's locker with her and Matty when a teacher came up to her, "Miss St Clair, that outfit is clearly against the dress code you must change immediately, It is not appropriate for a girl to be walking around dressed like, that."

I laughed, this guy must have balls if he's trying to dress code her. Or maybe he's just stupid.

"What's so funny Mr. Winig?" Ok, then this guy must just be stupid.

"You really want me to answer that?" He just gave me a look and I raised my hands in surrender, "Ok, then. remember you asked for it."

"First off, your stupidity is fucking hilarious. Second, you're going to dress code her while she's fully covered but Matty is standing right next to her with no fucking pants on? Oh, and third, orange really isn't your color, it makes you look like an Oompa Loompa."

Let's just say that Maya didn't get dress coded and I got a few extra days added to the detentions I never go to.

~~~

At the end of the day, I was entertaining myself the best I knew how, Lying on the floor and screaming.

"IT'S KILLED ME!! IT'S REALLY KILLED ME" I was sprawled out on the ground in front of the school doing my thing when Scarlet came up to me.

"AHHH IT'S KILLED ME!!!!!! IT'S KILLED M-"

She had kicked me in the side, "Would you shut the hell up. What is wrong with you?"

I picked myself up and sat cross-legged on the floor making sure to scot a few inches out of her kicking range, "I'm bored and I was entreating myself. You got a problem with that?"

"Yes, when your 'entertainment' is damaging my poor eardrums." I scoffed at that

"You live with Lincoln McBride, you should be used to screaming. At least mines not accompanied by moans, but it could be if you'd like." I winked at her but she just looked at me as if saying, 'there is definitely something wrong with this guy'.

~~~

It was around seven when everybody finally arrived back at the house. Though, as I had assumed, the yelling has started again.

But this time it's not just Matty and Maya. Lincoln had joined in as well shouting insults at Santino while he tried to get him to detach from his legs. One thing I can definitely say is that Tino's got one strong grip.

As I looked over the room I spotted Ro standing off to the side with her eyes glued to her phone and the same emotionless face she's had on all day, the argument with her father had defiantly been about more than this stupid party he's throwing.

"ROWAN!!! COME GET YOUR FUCKING DUMD-ASS OFF ME!" Looks like Linc's done dealing with him.

"But fairy godmother why are you being so mean? You're supposed to grant me my desires, and right now I was to be with you. Oh and I could also go for a hamburger, Hey Red why don't you magic me up one of those." I laughed when Cam grumbled under his breath and headed towards the kitchen.

~~~

"Finally! My feet are killing me, and also I need a drink because you guys are already giving me a headache." Fucking Danny made us run after him for a good half an hour around Rowan's block because he took one too many bites of Matty's 'Special brownies' and was running around singing, "Bippity boppity boo bitches"

We all dispersed about the club, some staying in the VIP room, others to the dance floor. Personally, I headed for the bar.

"I'll have a shot of vodka please." the bar tendered nodded and started on the drink.

"I've got a feeling I'm going to need it."

At about three shots in I was feeling good and ready to party, I entered the dance floor and made my way through until I found Scarlet and Mira.

"Looking good ladies, how has your evening been? Need daddy Jack to beat up any creeps?" They both shook their heads at me and laughed.

By this point, I think I'm at about four shots and two glasses of rum, and considering the room wasn't spinning yet I'm still good.

The dance floor was much less packed now and most of the group was not dancing and talking, Ro was being forced to dance by Mira and Candy while I watched in amusement while Crystal mocked Justin.

"*Psstt* Jack." I jumped a little at the sudden sound by my ear and turned to find Maya standing behind me with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I don't care what it is, I'm in." Maya spent a few minutes explaining her plan to me. Matty had been clinging to the giant cookie around his neck like his own personal floaty and Maya wanted to steal it from him.

My job is to distract him, which honestly is barely a job for me, "Hey Matty. Are you having fun? Seeing any hot chicks, because I know I have." I gave him a wink and he just rolled his eyes.

Maya was coming up behind him now so I decided that now was the time, "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA" I started yelling and jumping around like the ground underneath me was on fire and while he was staring at me in confusion Maya garbed the necklace and started to run.

"Haha, take that sucker!" He stayed confused for a moment but then he saw me and Maya start to run off, "What the hell?! Get back here!" We both took off running moving between people in the crowd hoping to lose him.

Unfortunately, he started to catch up. We saw Lincoln up ahead, for once with no Tino attached to him, and we headed straight for him.

"Lincoln help me he's trying to kill me" She yelled and she hid behind him.

I tried to do the same but it didn't really work out for me, "Lincy help me too!" Instead of letting me pass him, he shoved me back towards the angry blue man. To my left I saw Justin and ran for him, just nearly avoiding Matty's attempt to grab me.

"Justin help! The angry blue homeless man is trying to get me. I don't want to be hobo food!" I ran behind him and jumped on his back before he had any chance to react.

"Ha, if I'm going down, you're going down with me fairy boy."

~~~

Halloween had, for the most part, been really fun besides the raging hangovers most of us woke up with this morning.

But what confused me most was that I could have sworn I didn't see Rowan drink a drop of alcohol last night, and that was not like her. After the shouting match she had with her dad she'd usually be the first one to down shots.

Instead, she had what I'm pretty sure was dr pepper and stayed close to Asia. Ever since that argument with her dad she's been acting weird and I can't for the life of me figure it out and she won't talk, trust me I tried, all I got out of her was, "I'm fine"

Her and Asia had disappeared again around noon and all Asia had said was that they'd be back tomorrow morning before the party

But anyways now the rest of us were hanging around the living room watching in amusement while Tino was running around in whatever monstrosity the girls had done to him. His shaggy hair was tied in a tiny bun and a headband keeping the rest of his hair out of his face which was covered in gray muck, the girls called it a face mask but it just looked like mud to me.

He had no shirt on and a pair of, in my opinion, way too small, shorts. He had let the girl wax his legs, pits, and eyebrows for whatever reason, and when Lincoln commented about how he looked dumb Tino decided that chasing him around and forcing a face make on him was a good idea.

Linc was so busy trying to dodge Tino he didn't see Maya in time to stop her from jumping on him and tackle him to the ground. Tino held him down while she spread the gray stuff all over his face, and everywhere else considering the fact he was thrashing around trying to get out of Tino's hold.

She also pulled as much of his hair as she could into a bun to match Tino's.

The rest of us were laughing our asses off, Alex was basically on the floor dying with Candy not too far behind him also going hysterical, Lee was recording and mumbling about blackmail gold.

Now, these were the times that I loved, everyone getting along and laughing. Just fucking around and having a great time.

Little did I know that starting tomorrow everything was going to change, and it was only going to get worse from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Comment and Vote. I would really appreciate it.

Also follow my Instagram:  the_queen_107_wattpad

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 17.5K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
5.5M 140K 107
I looked at her possessively before grabbing her by the nape of her neck and pulling her closer to me, our lips a breath away. "You are mine. Only mi...
288K 9.8K 57
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
2.1M 63.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...