Belonging

ninasweet998

[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking... Еще

Before You Read
Ch.1 Ghosts Of Karakura Town
Ch.2 Soul Reaper?
Ch.3 Lessons
Ch.4 My Brother, The Soul Reaper
Ch.5 Trucks, Am I Right?
Ch.6 Training
Ch.7 Are You Okay?
Ch.8 Continuing My Search
Ch.9 Bad Luck
Ch.10 Hollow Effort
Ch.11 Blind Battle
Ch.12 Hero To The Rescue
Ch.13 Murderous Fiend
Ch.14 Your Pain Is Mine
Ch.15 Sisterly Duties
Ch.16 Mod Soul
Ch.17 Mr. Hat & Clogs
Ch.18 June 17th Is Approaching
Ch.19 Same Day, Different Time
Ch.20 Grand Fisher
Ch.21 I'm Weak...I Know That
Ch.22 Mom's True Killer
Ch.23 A Quincy
Ch.24 Substitute Soul Reaper vs. Quincy
Ch.25 An Unexpected Hero
Ch.26 The Candy Shop
Ch.27 Menos Grande
Ch.28 Max Power!
Ch.29 Feeling Down?
Ch.31 Quincy & Soul Reaper Vs. Soul Reapers
Ch.32 Substitute Soul Reaper Vs. Soul Reapers
Ch.33 Rukia's Final Save
Ch.34 Mr. Urahara To The Rescue
Ch.35 Training Begins
Ch.36 Training In Progress
Ch.37 It's Time
Ch.38 Get Ready...And Goodbye
Ch.39 ...Leave Then
Ch.40 You're A Soul Reaper
Ch.41 Voices In My Head
Ch.42 Train Your Heart Out
Ch.43 It's Our Turn
Ch.44 A Lieutenant Already?!
Ch.45 The Pass Still Hurts
Ch.46 Moving Forward
Ch.47 First Aid Is Here
Ch.48 Kenpachi Zaraki
Ch.49 To Save Or Not To Save
Ch.50 Risking Lives
Ch.51 The 28th Head Of The Kuchiki Clan
Ch.52 A New Development
Ch.53 Yoruichi The Cat
Ch.54 Bankai Training
Ch.55 Just Talking
Ch.56 Just Talking Some More
Ch.57 Losing Time & Making Amends
Ch.58 Sweet Dreams
Ch.59 Return To Me
Ch.60 Save Them
Ch.61 A Dead Man's Betrayal
Ch.62 Aizen's Flawless Plan
Ch.63 His True Goal
Ch.64 Feelings Running Wild
Ch.65 The Truth You Didn't Know
Ch.66 Capture The Evil...And Fail
Ch.67 The Power From Legends
Ch.68 Wish To Talk
Ch.69 The Truth Can Wait
Ch.70 Family Reunites
Ch.71 Silly Shenanigans
Ch.72 Our Truth
Ch.73 Idiotic Meeting
Ch.74 Forced Policies
Ch.75 Squad 10
Ch.76 Going Home
Ch.77 Home At Last
The End
Bonus Chapter: Protect At All Costs

Ch.30 Human Vs. Soul Reapers

1.8K 66 0
ninasweet998

I stand in front of Rukia, protectively.

"Emiko?"

"What are hot babes, like yourselves, doing out so late?" the leader, I presume, questions us.

"We were just riding around, enjoying the lovely night." I answer in a calm, almost icy, manner.

"Well, you shouldn't be alone at this time of night. You know this is the time the creeps, and bad guys come out to hunt."

"...Rukia." I whisper.

"Yes?"

"Stay back."

"But-"

"What are you two whispering about? Come on, secrets are no fun if you can't share it with everyone."

"...We'll be leaving now."

The leader grabs my arm before I could move.

"What's the rush, pretty lady? Don't you two wanna play a game with us. It's call give us everything you got on you right now."

"Unhand me you disgusting waste of a human." I ordered, keeping my calm manner.

"Waste of a human, huh? If you wanna call me that, me and my guys gotta teach you a little lesson. Don't worry, you'll live after we're done. But you'll wish that you didn't after each of us get a turn with ya."

That's it.

I send my fist right into his stomach, stunning him.

"Hey!"

"Boss!"

Taking advantage of his situation, I swing my leg and kick his into his small group of buddies. They all fall over, catching him. From the ground, they all look up at me, pissed.

"Break her legs! And take everything they got!" the leader shouts.

"Break my legs?" I repeat as I approach them, slowly.

They all freeze at the sound of my voice. It was unbelievable cold, and scary. I stop moving once I stood tall above them. All of them were shaking, but doing their best not to show it. My dark gaze will be the last thing they see.

"Your assumption of you thinking you could even lay a finger against me is ludicrous. I can expose of all of you in under a minute."

"A-A-Arrogant little-"

"Arrogant? Tell me," I say, readying my fist.

"Is it still consider arrogance if I have the skills to back it up?"

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"There." I say dusting my hands off.

The thugs' bodies lay in a pile behind me as I walk up to Rukia.

They're all knocked out, and I still get the feeling of being watched. I need to get Rukia out of here.

Grabbing her hand, I make her sit on the bike.

"Come on, before they wake up."

"..."

I get on and we drive off. While driving, I keep to my thoughts.

Why am I still getting this feeling? Is what ever watching us, keeping up with me? If it's fast, then it's not human.

I don't have the power to do anything. I don't want to be followed home either. I just need to keep driving until I run into Ichigo. He'll take on what ever it is.

"-Now!"

I snap out of my thoughts to look at Rukia.

"What's wrong?"

"I said, stop the bike... Please."

"..."

I pull up to the sidewalk and do what I'm told. As soon as we stop, I face her.

"Rukia, we need to-"

"I can't go home." she interrupts with sadness in her eyes.

"Rukia, please tell me what's wrong."

"Don't you see? I'm getting to attached to this world."

"...Rukia, we need to go-"

"I already told you! I can't go-"

"We're being followed!" I shout.

"That's right!"

I manage to tackle Rukia off the bike and onto the sidewalk just in time. We look up to see a soul reaper with red, spikey hair had just used his sword to slash my bike in half. Standing in front of my, now destroyed, bike, the soul reaper smirks down at us.

"Long time no see, Rukia."

"...Renji? ...Renji Abarai?"

"You were so in your thoughts earlier you didn't even notice a hunter from the Soul Society was watching your every move. Even though you're in that false form, you've softened up too much in the past two months. You're lucky to be friends with this...human."

Standing, I grab Rukia's wrist and pull her up. We start running to only be cut off when this Renji guy appears in front of us again.

"Sorry, kid, but running is useless against a soul reaper. And I suggest you save your energy. None of that fancy fighting of yours will work against me."

So he was watching us from the beginning, huh?

I kept my glare towards him as I try and think of what I can do. But what he said next caught my complete attention.

"Call him, Rukia. The human that stole your powers."

Ichigo?

"What are you talking about? You can't prove that I'm in this false form because somebody took my powers-"

"It's a fact that your powers were stolen by a mere human... A human! And don't even lie and tell me she did. I don't feel anything from this human."

"..."

"Don't just stand there and stare at me with that human-like expression!"

Getting a bit angry, Renji raises his voice a bit.

"Rukia! You're from the great noble Kuchiki Clan! You're a trained and educated Kuchiki rookie! You should not be holding that human-like expression!"

Still holding onto Rukia, I take advantage of the soul reapers angered state. I throw dirt, that I had taken from the ground when I pulled Rukia up before, right at his eyes. This definitely threw him off guard.

"Agh! Stupid human!"

Rukia and I were already running, so I did have time to care about what he calls me.

"Come on." I speak to her.

"Wait, Emiko!"

I look back at her for a second, but in that split second, I had ran into someone. Taking a step back, I look up at another soul reaper. He had black hair, emotionless eyes, and wore a white scarf.

His eyes look right into mine, and suddenly...I felt hopeless.

I can't save Rukia from these guys. There's no hope of us escaping. Ichigo- Wait, if Ichigo comes here, what will these guys do to him? I can't rely on his help this time.

This guy's eyes seem to search my face a bit, as if he was trying to read my thoughts... Maybe even my next move. They move done towards my neck, before moving towards Rukia. Rukia was just as stunned as I was.

"Byakuya...brother..."

This guy is Rukia's brother? I didn't know she had a one.

"Rukia..." was his only reply.

Sensing a bad feeling, I grab Rukia's head and push it down as Renji tried to attack her. His sword flies right over her head and hits me instead. I end up flying against a nearby stone wall. Sliding to the ground, I try not to grit my teeth.

The soul reapers simply discard me, like a piece of trash on the side of the road, as they kept their main focus on Rukia.

"Giving your powers to a human is a very serious crime for a soul reaper." Renji speaks. "We were appointed as executioners to kill the human who has your powers."

They're going to kill Ichigo? I'll be damned if I'm going to let that happen.

"Now call him, Rukia! We'll capture you and the guy who stole your powers will die. And don't even think about protecting him. You should know very well now, right? When you were first attacked, you didn't escape because of that human... I let you escape. However..."

Renji raises his sword in the air.

"This time...my attack will be serious."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.6K 195 44
Ichigo and Tsubaki Kurosaki have always known that they were different from other people. After all only they could see spirits and the two men that...
44.9K 1.3K 26
In her first week as the head of the Fifth Division, Akira struggles to balance her personal demons with her duties as a captain. She soon finds hers...
BLEAK exit-delete

Фанфик

889 0 30
Hisana Kusonarii is the last of her family, a dissolved Noble clan within the soul society that was set to merger with the Kuchiki clan through marri...
131K 3.2K 158
So we all know the loving, orange haired 15 year old named Ichigo Kurosaki, well he has a twin sister other than Karin and Yuzu. Her name is Kuroki K...