Don't want to live without you

Por Dark-Nightmare25

When Sasha wakes up she never thought she would find someone that she could live without until she meets the... Más

A New Day
The Meeting
The Unknown Daughter
A change in plans
Take my breath away
The car ride
Asking for help
Not along enough
A family secret uncovered
Imprinted
Confession
First kiss
The truth
Connection stronger than waiting
Desire is more powerful than hunger
Hard to let go
Later that day
Later that day part 2
Later that day part 3
Later that evening
Fighting the beast within
Continuing else where
The Tiger meets her mate
Surprise effect
The tough decision
The aftermath
Understanding
Last minute planning
Unexpected Guess
Family secrect
Family Secret pt2
The darkest secret
Forgiveness
A new ability
A new concern
A chance to run
Advice
We need to Talk
New Job
Unexpected gift
Night before
Date Night
Morning after
Puzzling Question
Can we talk
Understanding
Unexpected confession
Saturday Night
Saturday Night Pt2
I know your secret
I don't like feeling alone
Unexpected event
Once Bitten
Awaken
Unexpected request
Request
Didn't really want to give it up
Dealing with the past
Puzzle box content
A new assignment
Aftermath
Aftermath pt2
Working together
What were you think
What were you thinking part 2
A little fun before work
Hard to get work done
Hard to get work done pt2
Hard to get work done pt3
Let's go talk
Let's go talk pt2
Both wanting each other
Dealing with the past pt2
Dealing with the past pt3
Clearing the air
Clearing the air pt2
Clearing the air pt3
Later that night
Nightmare
Unexpected vistor
How much you mean to me
Are we ready
Coming up with a plan
Protection is the key
Planning Dinner
Expecting
Planning are next move
Talk to me please
Protection becomes #1
Protection Becomes #1 pt2
Protection becomes #1 pt3
Scroll
Stages of transformation
The Protection Scroll
New Home
Making Up
Making up Pt2
A New ability
A New Ability pt2
Friday morning
The message of hope
Enjoying the moment
Dinner
Dinner PT 2
Moving in
Can't sleep
News
Lets go shopping
Getting ready for the full moon
Unexpected stop
Birthday Surpises
Birthday Surpises pt2
Birthday Surpise PT 3
1 day left

Unexpected Finding

282 7 2
Por Dark-Nightmare25

Roman looked at Bayley in amazement again. "I'm not sure, we never test that root. If you just broke down the Night Shade drug it shouldn't be to long to find the cure. Once we narrow the elements down we will be good to go." Roman said. Bayley couldn't believe she made this big process on Night Shade soon her mom will have a cure. The only thing bothering Bayley was one element she wasn't sure of.   Bayley couldn't wait to tell Sasha.

  Sasha was finishing up her meeting with Beth about the new items going to the market. Just than her phone went off, it was Dean. "Hey Dean what's up? Did you find what I asked you too or was everything really gone?" Sasha asked. "Oh, I found something that is ever interesting. Can you teleport down here? I might need your help to get an item you and Bayley would be interested in." Dean asked. "I'll be there in a minute. Thanks." Sasha said as she hung up the phone.

  A few minutes later, Sasha was in small town in Mexico. Dean walked up to Sasha "Hey thanks for coming so soon. I found a few things and had Roman help transfer money to Bayley checking account. Her father had setup something for Bayley. The other thing is the land that Bayley father owned as the tribal lead was given to Bayley. This is all the documents and I found some other things as well. I believe those items in that shop belong to Bayley father. It has the tribal marking on them." Dean finished. 

"Did you try to buy the items? If they belong to Bayley I want them." Sasha asked. "The owner didn't want to talk to me about those items." Dean said. "Well I think it's time he starts talking to me." Sasha said. Sasha walks into the shop and noticed the shop owner was taken back by her. Sasha says "Hello how are you this evening?" The store owner returned the greeting and asked what he could do for her. "I want to purchase all those items you have right there and I will not take no for an answer. So, what is your asking price for them?" Sasha asked. The store owner knew better than to mess with Sasha and was afraid if he said no something bad might happen. "I'll sell it all the items to you for $10,000." The store owner said.

  Sasha pulled out the cash and added an extra $5,000 and told the store keeper that he never seen her or she would be back and it wouldn't be good. Dean grabbed all the items and was about to head out of the shop when a painting caught Sasha eye. It was a painting of Bayley family in their tribal clothes. Sasha turned to the store owner and asked "why wasn't the painting  apart of the items she just paid for?" The store owner told her to take it, that family died many years ago. How did you come across all these items?" Sasha asked. The store owner got really nervous, "all those items have brought me is bad luck. This is the first time I've been able to sell anything. It's believed those items are cursed. I should have never raid that tribe after they were all killed by a land owner that was trying to steal that land. I know it was wrong of me but I was trying to make money."

Sasha could feel her teeth wanting to come out not because she was hungry but she was pissed off that someone do that to the dead. Sasha walked up to the store owner and showed her teeth and told him "that if he ever did that again bad luck would come to him." With that Sasha walked out to the store and up to Dean. "I think you made that man pee his pants. "Should we go or are we waiting for something?" Dean asked. "I feel like he has another item he doesn't want anyone to have." Sasha said. A few minutes than the store owner walked out with a long box, he looked around to see if anyone was watching him and than place the box in the trash before walking off.

  Sasha walked over to the trash and pulled out the box. Sasha open it to find a staff and a puzzle box. The staff had the tiger marking on it and so did the puzzle box. Sasha went back to Dean and showed him the Staff and box. "Dean hold on to me and I'll teleport us back to SSI" Sasha told Dean. A few minutes later they were outside SSI. They both walk into the building and headed to Sasha office to drop off the items.

Sasha looked at the painting she took from the shop. "Sasha, who are these people in the painting that you wanted to take it?" Dean asked. "This is a painting of Bayley family. This must be her dad and this is her mother Linda and Bayley at the age of 1." Sasha told Dean. "Did you find anything else about the tribe? Sasha asked. "Not much else, except for a figure in black that shows up each year and leaves 3 red roses on a grave that says The Tiger Tribal King." Dean said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

908 35 10
"can you keep a secret?" y/n, the daughter of Shawn Micheals has always dreamed of becoming a wwe wrestler and following into her dads footsteps. fin...
25.3K 777 33
"Hi," Sasha spoke to the girl who doesn't answer. she just stares. Instead of leaving, Sasha just sits there and stares back into the eyes of the gir...
42.4K 933 109
A six year crush comes to the light and what follows is a roller coaster of emotions.
28.5K 373 24
Sasha and roman meet on a night out and end up getting very drunk and sleeping together. A week later after Sasha is unable to wrestle due to being u...