Birthday Surpises

"How did you know it was my birthday?" Sasha asked Bayley. "Your mom told me the other day and I wanted to do something special for you. Your mom said this was one of your favorite dishes."Bayley informed Sasha. "It was one of my favorites and I never thought I would get to eat it again. This is so wonderful and I haven't celebrated my birthday in years." Sasha told Bayley. "Well you should celebrate it. Your worth it and never forget that." Bayley said. Sasha was amazed by Bayley and the things she did for her. Sasha felt like she didn't do enough for Bayley.

After they finished eating Bayley cleared the table and told Sasha to seat tight. Bayley walked out of the kitchen with a birthday cake with candles lite on top. Bayley sang her happy birthday before placing the cake in front of her and told her to make a wish. Sasha closed her eyes trying to think of something to wish for and all she wanted was Bayley. Sasha blew out the candles and Bayley cut her a slice of cake. Bayley watched as Sasha enjoyed eating her birthday cake. Once they both had enough Bayley cleaned up the dining room and kitchen before heading back to Sasha. Bayley took Sasha hand and leader up stairs.

Sasha loved the fact Bayley put tiger lilies in the room and bathroom. Bayley all so had balloons placed in the room as well. Sasha felt so special and was enjoying her birthday for the first time in a long time. Bayley walked out of the walk in closet with a few presents in hand for Sasha. "What is all this?" Sasha asked. "The birthday girl needs to have presents on her special day." Bayley said.

Sasha was overwhelmed by the gifts Bayley had bought her. Bayley had bought her some clothes, new shoes and a new iPad, watch and iPhone. "Babe, this is way to much stuff. I'm thankful for all of it but you didn't need to spend this much on me." Sasha said through tears. "Please don't cry! Your worth all this stuff and more. I would do it all again in a heartbeat." Bayley tells Sasha bring her into a hug. Sasha leaned in and kissed Bayley. It started out slow but soon heated up. Sasha wanted to show Bayley how thankful she was for the all the nice gifts.

"Babe, this day is all about you not me." Bayley said as she flipped Sasha over and now Bayley was on top. Sasha wasn't going to let this be one sided. All of sudden Bayley got up "Sasha, let go for a run?" Bayley asked Sasha. "Really? We were in the middle of something. You don't want to have sex with me? Maybe someone else got your attention tonight?" Sasha asked angrily. Bayley was puzzled by the way Sasha acting. "You know I love you and no one else. Yes, I want to have sex with you. But I want us to go on a run together first." Bayley tells Sasha.

Sasha got up and still felt hurt that Bayley didn't want to have sex right now. Sasha jealous levels were still high from seeing Carmella hitting on Bayley. "I want to see who you were so busy with when Carmella was hitting on you." Sasha asked Bayley. Bayley handed over her phone over and all it showed was the usual people Bayley talks to. Sasha noticed her mom texted her to tell her everything was set up and thanked her for making Sasha feel special. Sasha handed back Bayley phone and apologized for being so jealous acting. "Babe, it's ok, come on I have another surprise for you. But we do need to go on that run." Bayley said.

They walked out back and reset the alarm doors. It was a beautiful night and you can see the moon shining bright. Sasha watched as Bayley transformed into a tiger. Bayley sat there waiting for Sasha to climb on her back. Sasha forgot Bayley could hear her thoughts, "how could I be so jealous of Carmella hitting on Bayley. What if Bayley thinks Carmella is more pretty than me. Will Bayley leave me when I have the babies.?" Sasha thought. Sasha didn't notice Bayley had shifted back to herself and was looking at her a puzzled look. "Oh I thought you had shifted into a tiger? What's wrong?" Sasha asked. Bayley was still processing what Sasha had thought. "How could you think I would leave you after you have are kids? I already told you, I couldn't live without you. I didn't even notice Carmella hitting on me." Bayley tells Sasha.

Sasha was taken back but remember that her and Bayley are connected when Bayley transform into a tiger. "I'm sorry, my jealous levels are still high and I do worry about that. I'm going to be three times bigger than I am and when you didn't want to have sex with me just now it worry me." Sasha tells Bayley. Bayley didn't say anything and shifted back into a tiger. "Get on Sasha, let's go for a run please." Bayley tells Sasha. Sasha climb on top of Bayley and wraps her arms around Bayley neck. Bayley took off into the snow and about 10 minutes later Bayley ran up to a cabin.

Sasha was shocked that there was cabin by the water on the property. "How did you know this was here? The trees seem to hide the cabin from view." Sasha tells Bayley. "Go ahead and slid off and we will go inside." Bayley told Sasha. Bayley changed back into her human self and picked up Sasha to carry her inside. Sasha was surprised how pretty the inside was. Sasha noticed there was king size bed and a electric fireplace. Bayley laid Sasha onto the bed and made sure the door was locked. Sasha watched Bayley pull out a bottle of blood for her to drink.

"Thank you babe for the blood. Please say something to me. I know I shouldn't be second guessing us and I know you love me." Sasha tells Bayley. Sasha couldn't stand the fact Bayley still hasn't said anything to her. Sasha walked up behind Bayley and wrapped her arms around her waist.