Later that night

Sasha watched as her mom and Bayley talked for a little while. Trish pulled around and said goodbye to both of them. Sasha watched Bayley clean up her lab and started to get lost in thought. Could Bayley and her have kids? Would Bayley even want to have kids with her? Bayley did walk out of the office when she said she didn't think having kids were in the cards for her. Bayley continue cleaning before turning her attention to Sasha. "Did you have a good talk with your mom? Did you workout everything that was weighing on your mind?" Bayley asked. "Yes, we worked out everything that we could right now. You were right, it really did help to talk everything out. It's a new start for all of us." Sasha said.

"All of us?"Bayley asked Sasha. "Yes, we now can have an open relationship with my mom and have her help us when we need her. She loves you just like a daughter as well." Sasha said. "Your mom is great and I'm happy you got everything worked out. You seemed to be lost in thought a little while go. Is everything ok with you."Bayley asked. "Are you about done cleaning up? I would rather talk at home if that is ok with you?" Sasha asked. "Ya, everything is cleaned up and put away. Just let me grab my bag and we can leave. If you are feeling like you want to be alone you can teleport me to the White House if you like." Bayley said.

Sasha couldn't believe Bayley would think she wanted to be alone and that she would just leave her at the White House. "Why would you think I want to be alone for? If you stay at the White House I'm staying with you. What is wrong with you?" Sasha asked. "Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I know this wasn't easy for you and I just thought some alone time might be something you would wanted. I know you are not a fan of the White House and I don't want you stay where you are not comfortable."Bayley said.

Sasha walked up to Bayley and wrapped her arms around her waist. "I need you to be with me. It's true that I don't care to stay at the White House but you are there. That's what matters to me the most is you. Can we please go home and just cuddle? I want to be close to you my love." Sasha tells Bayley. Bayley kisses Sasha on the forehead and tells her "let's go" a few minutes later Sasha and Bayley where in the apartment. Sasha pulled away from Bayley to turn off the in door alarm and check the cameras. "Bayley look, aren't those the secret service that works at the White House?" Sasha asked.

Bayley couldn't believe her mom and dad would send them out here. "Where they able to get inside the building?"Bayley asked. "No, to them it looks like an abandoned building and all the doors are sliding steel doors. Even if they could get in the doors won't open with out a code." Sasha tells Bayley. "So, that night I walked out I really wouldn't have gone far." Bayley said. "Actually you would have been able to walk out the front door of the building. I took the security down so Becky could teleport in and if Charlotte wanted to go downstairs she would have been able to." Sasha said.

"Your security is really high tech? Has anyone ever tried to get in here before?" Bayley asked. "Luckily no, not until tonight. The funny thing is my address isn't listed. It was to protect me while I was in my death sleep." Sasha said. "Where did you use to live before you moved here?" Bayley asked. "I lived with my mom and dad before the accident and than Roman set me up with this place." Sasha said. "So Roman owns the building and that's what secret service is looking into. We should contact Roman and let him know." Bayley said.

Sasha grabbed her phone and called Roman. "Hello, Roman sorry to bother you but we wanted you to know secret service is snooping around. My security camera picked up two agents trying to get into the building." Sasha informed Roman. "We had two agents visit my house as well earlier today. They were told to come back later but no one has seen them. I wonder why now they are checking everything out?" Roman asked. Sasha thought for a moment before answering "I think the President is trying to find a reason to make Bayley go work back at the military labs. He is worried that people will find out what she is and it will ruin his career. Me and Bayley over heard him tell Charlotte that he wants Bayley back there. But Bayley mom is fine with her being at SSI and allowing her to move full time to Boston." Sasha told Roman.

"Well it seems that we have an ally with Bayley mom. I will send Den and Seth to check the outside of the building. You two should be fine staying there. If anything happens call security at SSI right away. I will see you two tomorrow have a good night." Roman told Sasha. Sasha thank Roman and went to seat by Bayley on the couch. "Are you ok my love?" Sasha asked Bayley. Bayley knew Rick would do something like this and it pissed her off. "I'm never going to get away from Rick and his control. I've always been so careful not to let my secret out. How's he going to react when he finds out I married you? I don't want anything to happen to you. Life won't mean much to me if your not in it." Bayley said.

"Bayley, I'm not going anywhere and Rick needs to back off. I told Roman and he thinks your mom will be a great ally for us. Let's go to bed and we will deal with this later this afternoon. I have the alarm on and we will know if anyone tries to get inside." Sasha says. Sasha gets up and leads Bayley into the bedroom. They both change and crawl into bed and Bayley pulls Sasha close to her. "I love you with all my heart." Bayley says while kissing Sasha forehead. "I love you too and there nothing we can't handle together." Sasha tells Bayley while hugging Bayley a little tighter.