Hard to get work done pt3

Charlotte was surprised how big Bayley new lab was and so happy for her at the same time. You could really get a lot done in this lab compared to the other one that you use to work in. "That is true, all the equipment in here is new. It's nice to have all this room as well. How are things going with you and Becky?" Bayley asked. "It going good. I never thought I would find someone like her to be honest. I love the fact she old fashioned about thing. She makes me feel special and I don't need to be in the spotlight with her." Charlotte said.

"That's great that she makes you happy. Where do you see this relationship going?" Bayley asked. Charlotte thought about for a minute, "I would like to spend my life with her. I would be alright if she turned me into a vampire one day. But it would have to happen after we are out of the public eye."Charlotte said. "Have you talked to Becky about this and if you have what did she think?" Bayley asked. "We've talked about it but she doesn't want to rush it. She would like me to be with her but she knows how much I'm in the public eye. I asked her to turn me but she said we have to wait." Charlotte said.

"Becky is right, you guys should wait until after you move out of the White House. There no way to explain you being dead during the day. How was the dinner go and how was mom doing?" Bayley asked. "She seemed to be bothered about something but you know her she'll put a smile on her face. Mom was happy it was over and she could go lay down. I checked on her before I went to my room she seemed to be her normal self again." Charlotte said.

"Thank you for checking on her. I need to tell you something and I know you are going to be mad at me." Bayley told Charlotte. "It can't be that bad, just go ahead and tell me. Your starting to worry me Bayley." Charlotte said. "Me and Sasha got married this morning." Bayley told Charlotte. Charlotte couldn't believe what she just heard. "I'm happy for you but why couldn't you come get me? Didn't you want me or mom there with you?" Charlotte asked.

"We just wanted to be us this time and we will get married with family later on." Bayley told Charlotte. "So, I have a sister-in-law now? What did mom say?"Charlottle asked. " she was disappointed but knew it wouldn't have been a good idea for her to be there. It would have brought the press and unwanted attention to us." Bayley said. Charlotte thought about it and her mom was right. "Mom was right either one of us there would bring the press and security with us. It would have ruin the mood and the moment. That wouldn't have been good for you guys." Charlotte said.

"We are sorry Charlotte and would love to have another wedding with the family." Sasha said. Both Charlotte and Bayley were surprised that Sasha was standing there. Charlotte got up and hugged Sasha. "Congrats on the wedding and welcome to the family." Charlotte said. Sasha still had that strong feeling of being jealous of Charlotte. Sasha couldn't shake it and moved over to Bayley and wrapped her arm around her waist. Bayley kissed the top of Sasha head and asked "how was the studio trip went?" "It was good Beth picked a new model named Carmella to do the commercial. Carmella was really good in the photo shots and in the commercial. I believe she will help move the product." Sasha said.

Charlotte eyes lit up when she said Carmella name. "Carmella a vampire? She a very popular with the celebrities and is well know in model business." Charlotte said. "You must be a big fan of her work?" Sasha asked. Sasha kept her arm around Bayley waist not wanting to let her go. "Yes, and I've meet her at couple times at events I was at last year. Now it makes sense why she was always late." Charlotte said.

"So, how do you like the lab and SSI?" Sasha asked. "It's amazing here so far what I've seen. They real don't want anyone to know I'm here and I love Bayley lab. Can't wait to see what she comes up with!" Charlotte said. Sasha just smiled at Charlotte and hugged Bayley a little tighter. Bayley just smiled when Sasha hugged her tighter but could sense something was bothering her. "Charlotte, what do you and Becky have plan for the evening?" Bayley asked. "I'm not sure yet. I'll be happy if it's just me and her in my room." Charlotte said.

Sasha excused herself and walked into the office. She was trying to get control of her jealousy. "Could this be a side effect of Bayley biting her and she really didn't want anyone around her?" Sasha thought to herself. Sasha watch Bayley continue to work as Charlotte kept talking about Becky. Sasha heard a knot at the door of the lab and went to open it. "Hello dear, I had some free time so I figured I would come see you and Bayley." Trish said. Trish noticed Charlotte sitting at one of the lab tables. "Hello, I'm Sasha mother Trish and you are?" Trish stuck out her hand to shake Charlotte hand. "Trish this is my sister Charlotte, she came to see my lab." Bayley replied.

"It's nice to meet you and how is your mother doing?" Trish asked Charlotte. "Are mother is doing good. Thank you for asking." Charlotte replied. "I hope your visit here has been good?" Trish asked Charlotte. "It's been really nice to spend sometime with Bayley and heard the great news that they got married. Can't wait to spend sometime with my new sister-in-law." Charlotte said. Sasha gave a smile in return to Charlotte comment. "Sasha can we talk in your office please? I have a few work issues to go over with you?"Trish asked Sasha.