Surprise effect

After Sasha and Bayley finished eating. Sasha teleport Bayley back to her room. "I hate the fact that I have to leave you." Sasha tells Bayley while hugging her tightly. "I know, I don't want you to go either but the sunrise is going to happen soon. I'll see you in a few hours when you get her for your meeting." Bayley tells her. With one last kiss Sasha teleport back home. Sasha decided to try another bottle of blood. Hoping this time it will go down. While she waits for the bottle to warm, she see the half eaten sandwich in the refrigerator. For the first time in years Sasha stomach growled. So Sasha took a bite before she knew it she finished off the sandwich. She grabbed the bottle of blood and washed down the food with it. Sasha felt full and tired even though she still had an 30 minutes before Sunrise.

"Love I have an issue! I just eat the other half of the sandwich you left. I haven't eaten food in years and I'm tied." Love Sasha a few seconds later Bayley text back,"you just ate food? What do you mean your tired? Could my blood have changed you?" Love Bayley. Sasha thought back to what Nox said, "started eating food and drinking blood at the same time." Could Bayley blood change me? "Love I think your blood is changing my eating habits." Sasha text. "How do you feel beside tired any other issues? Bayley text back.

  Bayley was now worried that her blood might hurt Sasha. "No other issues just tired, please don't worry I'll be ok. I'll text you when I wake." Love you Sasha Sasha noticed Bayley was writing back "please text me as soon as you get up. I'm so sorry if I hurt you. I didn't know my blood would do that to you. I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to you." sorry again Bayley. "Bayley please don't blame yourself. Can't go into my death sleep knowing your blaming yourself.

  "Please get some rest I'll talk to you soon." Love Sasha. All Bayley could text back was just "sorry" Sasha was worried about that text and she couldn't go into her death sleep knowing Bayley was blaming herself. Sasha decided to teleport back to Bayley room. Sasha seen Bayley sitting at the end of her bed. "Bayley my love, please don't blame yourself." Sasha tell Bayley while she wrap her arms around Bayley waist. "Sasha what are you doing here? The sunrise is going to happen here soon. I want you to be protected while you sleep." Bayley says hugging Sasha back and kissing her forehead.

"Bayley I still have time to return home. I'll leave once you fall asleep. Come on let me hold you." Sasha tells Bayley . "How could I say no to you my love" as Bayley cuddles into Sasha. It didn't take long for Bayley to fall asleep. Sasha was so comfortable she decided to close her eyes for a while forgetting that sunrise was happen in 20 minutes.

   5 hours later

  Bayley could hear someone knocking on her door. Bayley not think straight pulls away from Sasha and goes and opens the door a crack. "Hey sleepyhead, are you feeling ok? Mom wanted me to check on you." Charlotte asked. "What time is it Charlotte?" Bayley asked confused. "It's 11 am in the morning and I know this is about time you start getting up." Charlotte informs her. "I still feel I need a couple of more hours. Tell mom I'll see her when I get up than." Thanks Charlotte.

Bayley headed back to bed and cuddle into Sasha. "Love who was at the door." Sasha asked. "It was my sister, she was checking on me. I usually get up about this time and get ready for work." Bayley tells Sasha. It just hit Bayley that Sasha was still with her and was awake during the day. "Sasha love, it's 11 am in the morning. You didn't go back to your apartment." Bayley says in a panic. "It can't be 11 am in the morning I would be in my death sleep right now. Come back and cuddle with me please." Sasha said with a yawn.

"Come on Bayley, I miss your warmth. Please come back to bed." Sasha said. Bayley couldn't believe that Sasha wasn't in her death sleep but a sleep. Bayley knew she had to get Sasha to realize what time it is. But she couldn't resist having her close to her. Bayley wraps Sasha in her arms and decided to kiss her lips. Sasha reacted the way Bayley thought she would. Sasha started kissing Bayley back with a lot of passion and heat. "I could get use to this. Please don't stop." Sasha said.

Sasha decided to take it further and crawled on top of Bayley. Deeping the kiss and working her way to Bayley neck. Bayley let out moan and running her hands up Sasha back. Bayley knew she had to get Sasha attention about the time. So Bayley flipped Sasha over so she was on top of her. "Do you need to feed? The only issue is that I'm the only thing available." Bayley informed Sasha. "Bayley what are you talking about I have enough blood in the refrigerator in the kitchen." Sasha said. "Sasha your in my room in the White House, you came back last night remember." Bayley tells Sasha.