Didn't really want to give it up

Linda couldn't believe that Sasha found the one thing she was looking for all these years beside her husband Staff. "What else we're you able to find of my late husband?" Linda asked. "Well I bought a few items but the shop owner got scared and through the box and staff away. I grabbed both items out of the dumpster and gave them to Bayley." Sasha tells Linda. "Bayley why didn't you tell me about this?" Linda asked her. "Honestly, I like having something of dad's and I didn't want to share it just yet. But with the full moon coming I was hoping the box had answers." Bayley said

Linda could understand that Bayley would want something of her father's and she never told Bayley that there could be items out there. "Why didn't you tell me that there was a possibility of some stuff still out there?" Bayley asked. Linda had to think how to say this without Bayley getting upset and shifting. "I really didn't want you to go looking for them. If you went to the wrong area and something happen to you. I really don't know what I would do. Each year when I go back I would visit towns to see if anything would show up. I've found a few items and they are displayed in my office. But I wanted the family painting, the tribal dressing and the staff. I don't think saying sorry will would work here because I wanted it for myself to still feel close to your father." Linda tells Bayley

Bayley turns to Sasha and ask "can you go and get the painting at the apartment please" "Yes, if you want me to but it's the only picture you have of him." Sasha tells Bayley. Sasha teleports back to the apartment and returns with the painting in hand. Sasha hands it to Bayley with a sad look in her eyes. Bayley hugged Sasha and whispered "It's ok Sasha, I took a photo of it. I will always have a picture of him." "Here the painting and you should thank Sasha for it. She got it from that shop that had the other items." Bayley said.

Linda couldn't believe Bayley handed over the painting, known this was the only photo of her father she would have. "Thank you Sasha for getting the this and the other items that you found." Linda tells Sasha. "Do you know how to open the puzzle box?" Bayley asked. Linda was lost in thought while looking at the painting. "Well do you know how to open the box?" Bayley repeated her question again. "I'm sorry, the box was made for you and your father said "you are smart enough to figure it out when the time is right." Linda told Bayley.

Bayley knew her mom was right and she would have to figure it out on her own. Bayley wonder to herself, why her father would think at an early age I was capable of one opening it. "Bayley would you be willing to part with the staff?" Linda asked. Bayley looked at her mother and thought for a minute. "No! I'm not ready to give that to anyone. I would like to keep it with me. I know you want everything of his but I want more than a puzzle box. You can have tribal dressing but not the staff." Bayley said. Linda was disappointed that she couldn't have the staff but understood Bayley point. "Tomorrow I'll bring the clothing here for you to have." Bayley said.

"Thank you ever much. Sasha thank you again and please ask your mom if she would have dinner with me please?" Linda asked. Bayley kissed her mom on the cheek and said her goodbyes and walked out the door with Sasha. Sasha was wondering what Bayley was thinking. It couldn't have been easy for me her to give that painting away. "Love are you hungry or do you need anything. We could head to SSI the sun will be setting her soon. "We could head there if you like, I know you have a meeting with Roman." Bayley tells her.

"Bayley can we talk before we head to work?" Sasha asked. "Sure is everything ok, you know you don't have ask your mom to meet my mom." Bayley tells Sasha. "I want to know why you gave your mom the painting for and tribal dressing? Those are things your dad would want you to have. Your mom has a family and she doesn't need to hold on to the painting! I don't want to see anything happen to it and I could see the pain in your eyes." Sasha tells Bayley.

  Bayley thought for a moment while she sat down next to Sasha on the bed. "I'm not sure why! I took a picture with my phone and I guess I'm ok with that. I know it's not the same and you went all that way for it. I'm thankful for that but maybe it's just for the best. You can go to work without me. I'm not feeling up to it anymore. I know I let you down and I'm sorry for that. Have a good night at work." Bayley said turning her back on Sasha and looking out the window.

Sasha couldn't believe Bayley had to deal with crap with her mom and Sasha sure hell wasn't going to work with out Bayley. Sasha went behind Bayley and wrapped her arms around her waist. A few second later Bayley was looking at the front door of SSI. Sasha had teleported both of them to work. "Why did you bring me here for?" Bayley asked. "Because I love you and you need to be out of that house. I don't care if you stay in my office or go to your lab. But I'm not going to let you be alone." Sasha tells Bayley.

"I don't deserve you and you can see I'm weak when it comes to my family. I got bullied at school and at home. I'm really sorry but maybe it would have been better if I didn't wake up." Bayley said as she walked in the building. Sasha couldn't believe that Bayley mom did this to her and Bayley loved that painting.