𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎�...

بواسطة mlktaeee

[COMPLETED ] ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a world full of Mafia and Assassins, Only the Devils and the Demons survive, What... المزيد

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
🥀 CHAPTER 1
🥀CHAPTER 2
🥀CHAPTER 3
🥀CHAPTER 4
🥀CHAPTER 5
🥀CHAPTER 6
🥀CHAPTER 7
🥀CHAPTER 8
🥀CHAPTER 9
🥀CHAPTER 10
🥀CHAPTER 11
🥀CHAPTER 12
🥀CHAPTER 13
🥀CHAPTER 14
🥀CHAPTER 15
🥀CHAPTER 16
🥀CHAPTER 17
🥀CHAPTER 18
🥀CHAPTER 19
🥀CHPATER 20
🥀CHAPTER 21
🥀CHAPTER 22
🥀 CHAPTER 23
🥀CHAPTER 24
🥀CHAPTER 25
🥀CHAPTER 26
🥀CHAPTER 27
🥀CHAPTER 28
🥀CHAPTER 29
🥀 PUBLISHED/COMPLETED
🥀CHAPTER 30
🥀CHAPTER 32
🥀CHAPTER 33
🥀CHAPTER 34
🥀CHAPTER 35
🥀CHAPTER 36
🥀CHAPTER 37
🥀CHAPTER 38
🥀CHAPTER 39
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

🥀CHAPTER 31

6.2K 273 140
بواسطة mlktaeee

JENNIE'S POV

I know something is up with Rose'...she just can't tell us yet so I won't bother her. She decided to walk on her way to school as well.

I was worried but I just let her be...she's a grown up b!tch anyways.

"Lisa! Let's go!" I called Lisa who was munching a piece of bread in the kitchen.

Just when we reached the porch, I stopped  and I almost lost my wits after seeing two cars outside.

             (I couldn't find a clearer picture of Kai....sorry )

                 (THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE! PICK YOUR SIDE!!!!)

Lisa pursed her lips before elbowing me and giggled.

"Eonnie...I thought this only happens on drama but..." they both walked inside our porch.

Taehyung was about to grab my wrist when Kai stopped him and stood in front of me.

"You're going with me Jennie" Kai spoke, I was about to agree, when Taehyung pulled Kai gently.

He looked pissed and his happy aura earlier was gone.

"And in what dog years is she going with you?" Taehyung asked grimly.

FOR FUCKS SAKE! DON'T TELL ME THEY'RE GOING TO FIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE?

"Taehyung...let me tell you that you aren't in your property anymore which means I won't need your approval" Kai reminded. He reached for my hand but I pulled back and looked ta both of them

"Im going to school with Lisa! Using my car! Now both of you get out of my property!!!" I yelled before pulling Lisa on the garage and drove our way to school leaving both of them speechless.

Those jerks!

-----
JISOO'S POV

I scoffed after seeing Dalgom sleep on top of Jin's chest,on the other hand, Jin was in deep sleep.

I got ready for school before going to the kitchen and find something to eat. After munching a peice of bread I heard a loud scream and a bark. I immediately ran inside the bedroom and I almost rolled my eyes.

Dalgom was biting the hem of Jin's shirt while Jin keeps on pulling away.

"Dalgom!" I exclaimed and carried him, away from Jin who's  analyzing his now ripped shirt.

"DALGOM! YOU RIPPED MY FAVORITE SHIRT!!!!!!" Jin screamed so loud making Dalgom whimper. I brought Dalgom to the lounge and let him sit in front of me.

I showed him the shirt and he whimpered after seeing it.

"Dalgom...don't do this again Arasseo? I know that you hate Jin but don't destroy things...you get me?" I tried scolding him and he behaved after a while.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a milk before transferring it to the glass. I looked back to the couch and saw Jin, feeding Dalgom who gets along with him for the mean time.

I hurriedly ran tot he front door when I heard the doorbell rung.

"JICHU!!!!" I smiled after seeing Jinyoung from outside the door. He's also wearing a uniform but not our uniform, he transferred on a different school last year.

"Jichuu!!! I missed you a lot! Lisa told me that you have your own apartment now so she gave me the adress!!!" He greeted and messed with my hair before entering.

I roamed my eyes inside, and Jin is nowhere to be found. He'd throw a fit if he sees Jinyoung...

"Jichuu! I haven't had breakfast, can you cook me---"

"WHAT IN THE GODDAMN FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY HOUSE?!" I flinched when I heard Jin coming out from the bathroom. He was drying his hair with a towel and his uniform wasn't fully buttoned yet.

Jinyoung was startled and hid behind me.

"Jichuu!!! I didn't know you're living with that hotheaded granny!" Jinyoung uttered and peeked on Jin was fuming mad.

He picked up his slippers and got ready to chase the hell out of Jinyoung when I stopped him.

"Jin! He's my bestfriend! And he's just here to eat... let him slide" I said calmly and pulled Jinyoung on the counter.

"Jichuu can you cook me the---" Jinyoung couldn't finish his sentence when Jin came with Dalgom on his arms. Dalgom barked at Jinyoung who looked so lost at the moment.

"Oh? It seems like Dalgom doesn't like you...sorry not sorry" Jin spoke like a kid.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?!

"Jichuu!! Please cook me the soy bean paste stew!! I really missed the taste of it!"

"Arasseo!" I laughed and took the ingredients out the fridge. Jin and Dalgom was watching me as well who's also seated beside Jinyoung.

Seems like Dalgom is on Jin's side today...

I finished cooking and served it to Jinyoung.

"Yah! Where's mine??"

" You don't like my food! Don't bother asking me now!" I scoffed and Dalgom barked at me on his behalf.

LIKE WTF?

Jinyoung finished eating and bid his goodbye because Jin keeps on throwing him deadly glares.

I was about to go out when I saw Jin still sitting in the counter with a frown on his face

"Don't you want to go school?? It would be a great opportunity since we're a lot earlier than usual"

"I want to eat that" he suddenly spoke making me stop on my track.

"What?"

"I want to eat that one"

"What do you mean?" He heaved a deep sigh before looking somewhere, his ears are red and he couldn't even throw me a glance.

"Aissh!!! I want to eat that soy bean paste stew as well!!!"

---
ROSE'S POV

I woke up with a heavy heart, I don't even have the appetite to eat breakfast. I just took a shower and got ready for school.

"Rosie...you don't look so good..." Jennie asked who came from upstairs. I gave her a faint smile and shook my head. I can't tell them yet.

"Tell me if you're feeling sick Arasseo??!" I stayed silent and nodded. She still tried to analyze my reaction but heaved a deep sigh instead, when she realized that I'm still not ready to talk about it.

I've been calling Jimin for a thousand time since last night! And that goddamn jerk couldn't even pick up. I couldn't tell Lisa...she seems down since yesterday and I don't want to add up to her stress... I can't also tell Jennie because she's still love sick...

And Jisoo eonnie...she's happy as of the moment and I don't want to destroy that happiness she have...

There's only one person who can I tell this...Jimin...

I'm flying back to Australia in 2 days and I have to tell him that.

Hours passed until the end of class arrived. Jimin didn't go to school and I just wanted to cry...

Lisa and Jennie had to go to the library because of their group project and Jisoo eonnie came home first. I was alone walking in the side walk as I watch the cars pass by.

This is only a 15 minutes walk but it feels like hours. I stopped when I saw Seulgi in front of me.

I gave her a confused look, she bit her lip before handing me a peice of folded paper.

"What is this?"

"I-Its...It's from Jimin..." she said, I immediately took it and read what's written on it.

"SILYBIL?"

---

I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO FINISH!!!!! SO I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE IF IT TAKES ME 2 DAYS BEFORE UPDATING!

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY GUYS!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

BORAHAE!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

318K 9.2K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...
3K 213 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...
74.4K 1.9K 44
(Complete) This is story about 2 powerfull Mafia groups who hate each other but maybe destiny has planned something else for them what will happen...
6.3K 137 20
A supernatural fiction......................... Enemies to lovers trope. [Read to know more] [Ongoing] Started:15/08/23 Ended:............. Blacktan...