Adventures together(BrodyxSon...

By Brody-wolf

Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Brody the Wolf and Miles "Tails" Prower as they travel all across the planet, while... More

Super Special Sonic and Brody Search and Smash Squad
Subterranean Sonic and Brody
Lovesick Brody
Sloww Going
High Stakes Sonic and Brody
Brody Breakout
Trail of the Missing Tails
Close Encounter of the Sonic and Brody kind
Momma Robotnik's Birthday
Big Daddy
Brody's Song
Birth of a Salesman
Best Hedgehog and Best Wolf
The Robotnik Express
Too Tall Tails
Tails' New Home
Over the Hill Hero
Blank-Headed Eagle
The Mystery of the Missing Hi-tops
So-Long Sucker
Sonic and Brody Get Trashed
Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody
Grounder the Genius
Tails in Charge
Sno Problem
Submerged Sonic and Brody
Boogey-Mania
Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
Robotnik Jr.
Full Tilt Tails
MacHopper
Momma Robotnik Returns
Spacemen Sonic and Brody
Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
The Last Resort
Robotnik's Rival
The Magic Hassle
Brody the Matchmaker
Zoobotnik
Attack on Pinball Fortress
Mass Transit Trouble
The Coachnik
Untouchable Sonic and Brody
Super Robotnik
Robolympics
Magnificent Sonic and Brody
Black Bot the Pirate
Hedgehog and Wolf of the "Hound" Table
Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme
Prehistoric Sonic and Brody
Baby-Sitter Jitters
Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog and the Wolf
Robotnikland
The Mobius 5000
The Little Merhog
Road Hog
The Robot's Robot
Tails' Tale
Heroes of the Year
Fast and Easy
Lifestyles of the Sick and Twisted
Brody is Running
Robo-Ninjas
Sonically Brodever After
Sonic and Brody's Christmas Blast

Tails Prevails

158 1 0
By Brody-wolf

Third Person's POV

We start in a desert as the sun starts to set. The sky grows dark, Sonic and Brody are outrunning the giant shadow with Tails flying behind them "yeah, faster than the speed of night!" Brody and Sonic said "Wheee! It's still today!" Tails said "Hey!" Sonic and Brody said screeching to a halt and Tails lands next to them "We just realized!" Sonic said "Our birthday's this tuesday!" Brody said "That's only three days away!" Tails said as the sky grows dark and crickets chirp and Sonic and Brody look up in confusion "Well, two days away now!" Tails said "Wow, we can hardly wait!" Sonic and Brody said and the two high five and start running in place "Let's head for Sky city!" Sonic said "They really know how to throw a party" Brody said "music, food and tons of presents!" Sonic and Brody said running off "Presents? Oh no! What am I gonna get Sonic and Brody?" Tails asks worried when Sonic and Brody run back and grab Tails' arms "Let's speed kiddo!" Brody said and the duo runs away pulling Tails along "Whoa!" Tails said.

*At Sky city*

Tails is walking across the sidewalk with both his hands behind his back "It's almost Sonic and Brody's birthday, and I don't have a present for them yet!" Tails said and looks inside a window next to him which is revealed to have a toy car, a jack-in-the-box, a toy robot, a toy rocket and a toy van with missiles "Sonic and Brody are my best buddies too! They deserve something great! Somehow I gotta get some money!" Tails said.

*Later*

Tails is in te front yard of a green house, raking leaves "if I get this yard cleaned, Mr. Bradley will pay me ten Mobiums. I can buy Sonic and Brody a real great present with that!" Tails said and rakes the leaves in a pile then begins to sweat "This is hot work!" Tails said wiping sweat off his head then snaps his finger "But I know how to make it a breeze!" He said and spins his tails and blows the leaves away, like a leaf blower "Nothing to it!" Tails said as the leaves fly into the yard of a stork citizen "Hey, you kid!" The stork said "Huh?" Tails asks "I spent all morning raking them leaves off my lawn! Get em' off!" The stork said "Uh, yes sir. Now I have two lawns to do. Oh well! I guess I'm just gonna have to blow them harder!" Tails said spinning his tails faster "Faster! I gotta go faster!" He said and wind from Tails' tails blow at the stork and leaves fly by him and suddenly Tails has created a tornado from his tails "Oh no! I can't stop!" Tails said "Hey, put me down! Hoho! Help!" The stork said as Tails had created a tornado "Help, Sonic! Brody!" Tails said as the tornado spins out of control. Sonic and Brody were cuddling eachother and about to feed each other a chili dog when they heard Tails "wha?" Sonic asks and they see the tornado "Uh-oh! Tornado!" Brody said and the two run off leaving their chili dogs and they run to Tails' tornado "Gotta create a counter-force!" Brody and Sonic said as the two run up to the tornado and spins in the opposite of its direction causing the tornado to die down. Tails and the stork citizen land on the ground.

Sonic and Brody walk up to Tails glaring at him angrily and tails hides his right hand behind his back "I didn't do it on purpose, Sonic and Brody! Hobest! I was just trying to make some money" Tails said making Sonic and Brody confused.

"Money? What for?" Brody asks "Something personal. I can't tell you two" Tails said "Look, we could just loan you some money" Sonic said "No! That wouldn't be right" Tails said "Tails" Brody said "Please Brody, let me do this!" Tails grabbing Brody's arm and Brody sighd "Okay, but you be careful, got it kiddo?" Brody asks and Tails nodded smiling.

*Later*

"A paper route! I don't know why I didn't think of this before!" Tails said walking and tosses the newspaper near the front door of a house "This should be no trouble! Just to the end of the street and I... whoa!" Tails said seeing the long street "This is gonna take forever! It's not fair! Sonic and Brody would do this in a second! Hey, that gives me an idea!" He said and flies into the air tossing newspaperd to the houses on each side "It's hard to aim at this speed! Oops!" Tails said when he tossed two newspapers at once "Oh no!" He said as the newspapers crash through separate windows. Another one crashes through an upstairs window of a purple house. A lot of citizens walk angrily to Tails "Uh-oh! Better put this speed to good use!" Tails said flying away. Brody was resting his head on Sonic's lap as Sonic was petting him making Brody purr "Want me to feed you?" Sonic asks giggling when the two see Tails flying away with an angry mob chasing him "Uh-oh! Not again!" Sonic said as the two run away and they grab Tails "Surf's up, slow-mos! Gotta blow!" Brody said. The duo stop at a corner and set Tails down.

"What on Mobius was all that about, Tails?" Brody asks "I'm sorry Brody and Sonic! It won't happen again! I promise!" Tails said "Are you trying to make some money to do something for us?" Sonic asks "Uh...." Tails said "Look, doing something for a pal doesn't need money" Brody said "All we want is to see you safe and healthy" Sonic said and Brody nodded  and the two run off and Tails walks the opposite way looking down "Maybe Sonic and Brody are right. But how am I gonna get a present for free?" Tails asks when he stops at the Sky city Dump "City Dump, huh? Hmm... maybe!" Tails said going into the dump and finds an old bicycle tire "Wheels! That's a good start but what else!" Tails said and starte dbuilding something "I hope Sonic and Brody like it" he said.

*Later at the party*

Everyone was having fun while Brody and Sonic with Tails are standing next to a giant cake and under a banner that says 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC AND BRODY!!'.

"Wow Tails! You shouldn't have!" Sonic and Brody said seeing a big present from Tails "What is it?" Sonic asks "Wait and see!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody jump excotedly "Wait? Oh, we hate that!" Sinic and Brody said. Scratch and Grounder where also there hidding behind some bushes with a box "Look Grounder, Sonic and Brody are having a party and they forgot to invite us!" Scratch said "Oh well, I guess we'll just have to crash it!" Grounder said "Yeah we'll give them the gift that keeps on giving, an all-expense-paid trip to Robotniks dungeons! Activate the swipper-snappers!" Scratch said opening the box as many sets of flying chattering teeth fly out terrorizing the people so Sonic and Brody destroy them semding two after Scratch and Grounder throwing a magnet at the two badniks.

"That was great Sonic and Brody!" Tails said "Yeah it was!" Brody said "Hey and great heroes deserve a reward! I want to open our present!" Sonic said and Brody nodded and the two run around Tails' present tearing open the wrapping paper and revealing a hover-hangglider underneath and the two stand atop two driver seats "Wow Tails! Where did you find this awesome thing?" Sonic and Brody ask as they put their hands on each handlebars "I made it!" Tails said "You made it?" Sonic asks "How does it work?" Brody asks "I don't know. Give it a try! You two need to do it together" Tails said "You got it buddy" Sonic said "Cause no one's a more iconic duo than..." Brody said "Brody and Sonic!" The two said and start the hover-hangglider "Yahoo!" The two said "Sonic! Brody! Wait! Look out for the...." Tails said as the duo rides off a cliff and falls but they make the hover-hangglider fly back up"This thing is great!" Sonic said "It's a hover-hangglider! Let's go little bro!" Brody said ad they help Tails get on the third seat that's a passanger seat "Hey everyone!" Sonic said "Look at our awesome birthday present" Brody said "Made by our own genius buddy, Tails!" Brody and Sonic said. Scratch and Grounder heard that and decided to report this to Robotnik.

*At Robotnik's Fortress*

"Well if it isn't the Bungling bros. Burn-out and Bailing Circus!" Robotnik said "Oh boy! W-wow! Where? Where?" Grounder asks "Nevermind! Well what have you got to report?" Robotnik asks "That fox, Tails just built Sonic and Brody a functional flying machine!" Scratch said "Yeah, it even worked too!" Grounder said "Really? That's a lot more than I can say for you two!" Robotnik said "So sonic and Brody's little friend has a talent for machinery, hmmm? Perhaps he could be... useful" Robotnik said "But, but how are you gonna get Tails to help you?" Scratch asks "Yeah, Tails may be a genius but he's not stupid!" Grounder said "I'll find a way! I'll make him cooperate of his own free will, even if I have to force him!" Robotnik said laughing.

*Meanwhile at Von Schlemmer's flying Fortress*

"Tails gave us a great birthday gift but it would also be great to have Robotnik on a silver platter!" Brody said "Ah, so that's why you want us to build this thing" Tails said "The Robotnik Nabber will smash through that Nasty's fortress andnscoop him right up, ending his reign of terror once and for some times!" Von Schlemmer said "And with our genius buddy, Tails helping build it, there's no way it can fail!" Sonic said.

Robotnik was watching them from afar "Aha! They've got the little brat holed up in there with that bumbling quack, Professor Von Schlemmer! You two!" Robotnik said "Make a distraction!" He said  and they run off to do it and they fire a laser at a theater and Brody and Sonic see this from Von Schlemmer's fortress Whoops! Looks like those two badniks just don't know when to quit! We better remind tem!" Brody said and Von Schlemmer opens a trap door and a rope ladder unrolls to the ground "Go get em', guys!" Tails said "You betcha! Gotta speed, kid!" Sonic said as he and Brody run down the ladder "That gets rid of that pesky hedgehog and that pesky wolf! Now then, a bit of a disguise!" Robotnik said and then disguises as Von Schlemmer "Aha! Now with my rocket pack, I'll zoom over there and grab that ladder!" Robotnik said making his way to the fortress.

Once he got inside he put Von Schlemmer in a closet when Tails walked up to him "Professor, I found the dinglehoppers you wanted! Hey, you've gained weight!" Tails said "Eh, it's simply your imagination, my dear boy. Now let's see what we have here" Robotnik said in a faux accent "Aha! No good at all! We need more weapons, more aggressiveness, lasers, stun gas, nets and above all, more speed!" He said "Professor, do you feel okay? You look all bloated and ugly!" Tails said "No time for chatter boy! Fetch me two dozen whatsits, and a matrix wrench now!" Robotnik said and Tails nods walking away "This machine will be the perfect tool to nail Sonic and Brody with, and best of all, their own little friend will help me do it!" Robotnik said and laughs evilly.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Brody took care of Scratch and Grounder  and now they walk back up to where the rope ladder would be "Hey, where's the ladder?" Sonic asks "I don't know. Hey! Hoe about a lift?" Brody asks but Robotnik peers out one of the windows holding an electric anvil "No, how about a drop?" Robotnik asks dropping the electric anvil but Sonic and Brody move away in time "hmm. The professor would never waste a piece of expensive machinery!" Sonic said.

"Something's up and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it!" Brody said and the two run off and rides their hover-hangglider "Or maybe we should get to the top if it!" Brody said "Tails' new invention is really useful!" Sonic said as the two fly towards Von Schlemmer's fortress when a cannon appears and shoots green slime at them "Yikes!" Brody and Sonic said and they fly their hover dodging "Someone's activated the professor's security system! We are going in!" Sonic said and he presses the red button and the two jump off into the air gate and they slide down and Robotnik is holding one pipe and positions ih to the air vent causing the duo fall through the pipe and out the air vent and Sonic leans back and his quills get caught in the air grate and Brody grabs Sonic's legs holding on "Ow!" Sonic said when his quills got caught "Are you okay Sonic?" Brody asks "Y-yeah. Being a hedgehog has its points but what do we do now?" Sonic asks looking down at him and Brody looks up seeing a platform above Sonic "this should only hurt a bit" Brody said "Huh? Ow!" Sonic said as Brody started swinging back and forth using Sonic's leg till he's able to jump to the platform above and helps Sonic get on it.

"And now, we'll add a tractor ray, to slow down their blasted little fast feet!" Robotnik said "They? And are you kidding? Robotnik's not fast! He's a slow, stinky old watermelon" Tails said making Robotnil turn purple woth offense "Let me just test this here" Robotnik said and tests it "Ot works fine professor!" Tails said "Good!" Robotnik said.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Brody jumped on many platforms till they reached onewoth a window shutter and they try to open it but nothing happened "Tails! Hey, open up in there!" Sonic and Brody said as Tails passed by and heard them "Sonic? Brody?" Tails asks and opens the window shutters knocking Brody and Sonic down and they grab onto a ledge "Ouch" Sonic and Brody said "Sonic, Brody what are you two hanging around there for?" Tails asks confused as the duo stare at him angrily "Never mind! Just get us a rope before..." Brody said when the three scream as they see Robotnik drop a barbell. It falls past Sonic and Brody causing them to lose their grip and fall "Hey, you're not the professor!" Tails said  as Robotnik gets down the window and takes off his disguise "Brilliant deduction, you shrimpy sherlock!" Robotnik said "Oh no! Help, Sonic! Brody!" Tails said.

Brody had dug his claws onto the wall and with his free hand was holding Sonic's hand "Our little buddy's in trouble!" Brody said "Brody! Over here!" Sonic said grabbing a pipe below him and the two get inside it. The two got out the bathroom covered in green slime panting and they look at the readers "Don't even ask!" Sonic and Brody said as the two run off. The two soon reached Robotnik who was holding Tails by his tail "Let him go, you egg-headed egomaniac!" Sonic said "Sonic? Brody?" Tails asks and manages to break free going over to them "You two are too late, Sonic and Brody! My or should I say, Tails' machine is ready to roll!" Robotnik said activating it and the duo looks at Tails "I didn't mean to help him, Sonic and Brody! I didnt know!" Tails said "Forget that Tails. We gotta scoot!" Brody said grabbing Tails as he and Sonic run off with the machine chasing after them "Wait! Wait for me! I want go watch!" Robotnik said running after them.

The robotnik nabber chases the trio "Do you remember how that thing turns off?" Sonic asks "I spilled juice on that part of my diagram!" Tails said when the three reached a dead end "It's a dead end!" Tails said "Hey! Sonic and Brody never say 'dead'!" Sonic and Brody said "Jump!" They said and the three jump causing the machine to burst through the wall falling down to the ground "Phew! That gets rid of that thing!" Brody said "Not quite. I added a few optional features to it, like a back-up propeller and wings" Tails said as the machine flies back up and the trio runs back, running over Robotnik as the machine chases after them.

The trio run out a window and fall with the machine crashing through the window. Sonic and Brody were about to grab onto Tails' hands but the machine grabs Tails with its claw and flies away. Sonic and Brody whistle and their Hover-Hangglider flies below them and the duo land in their seats turning off the auto pilot and they fly after the machine "No renegade robot runs off with our pal!" Sonic and Brody said chasing it as Robotnik gets on the machine with Von Schlemmer all tied up "Time to take off, Professor!" Robotnik said and presses a button making the machine fly towards the duo firing lasers missing. Brody and Sonic imitate machine gun firing as they point their index fingers at Robotnik and he screams and ducks as four lasers have somehow fired from Sonic and Brody's fingers. Robotnik then pokes his head out in confusion "Hey, how'd they do that?" Robotnik asks and he kept firing at them when Scratch and Grounder landed on the machine as they used a lot of ballons to float up to him. Robotnik then grabs Tails "You! Make this thing go faster! I need more power!" Robotnik said "I've given her all she's got captain!" Tails said "Don't tell him about the red button! It'll give him super speed!" Von Schlemmer said "Ah!" Robotnik said dropping Tails and presses the button "Jump professor!" Tails said and the two do as the Robotnik Nabber flies faster, past Sonic and Brody's hover-hangglider "Oh no!" Robotnik said as Sonic and Brody catch Tails and Von Schlemmer on their rider and the duo lands.

"Aw, Sonic, Brody. I'm sorry the Robotnik Nabber didn't work" Tails said "Hey no worries kiddo! We had a great birthday!" Brody said and Sonic nodded and Tails hugs them and the duo hugs back "A little light on the chili dogs, though" Sonic said "So, Tails, will you be staying around to help me with my inventions?" Von Schlemmer asks "No. Being an inventor was fun but I have to help sonic and Brody in their adventures!" Tails said "Sure thing! We gotta be ready for Robotnik when he gets back from wherever he ended up" Brody said "He's probably at the North Pole by now!" Tails said "Cool!" Sonic said and the four start laughing.

Meanwhile at the north pole, Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder are shaking miserably and Robotnik growls "I hate that wolf and that hedgehog!" Robotnik said as this chapter comes to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345 2 11
It has been a month since Sonic and the Super Mario Crew successfully defeated Discordia. Sonic is enjoying his new life as a vigilante called "Blue...
7.5K 155 40
The world has been ruled by an evil doctor named Robotnik but three hedgehogs and one wolf are destined to bring him down and fulfill the prophecy. ...
180K 5.6K 35
Sonic got poisoned by one of Dr.Eggman's robots, but no one can take care of him, except Shadow.
1.8K 32 3
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and (Y/n) are eager to prove that they have what it takes to be true heroes. Their test comes when Dr. Robotnik...