Arshi Drabbles ( Book 2)

By polymath_land

A collection of Drabbles, and Short stories. More

1#Psycho
2#Enemies cum Friends
3#My Silent Support - 1
3#My Silent Support-2
4#What the!- 1
4#What the!-2
4#What the!-3
4#What the! - last
5#Hi! - I hate it.
6#Fate
Vote
7#I'm in love with my Sinner
7#I'm in love with my Sinner - last
8#Ban the Damn Hollywood Movies
9#Emoji made their day hell-1!
9#Emoji made their day hell-2!
9#Emoji made their day hell-last!
10#Deserve more
11#Who is Chamkili?
11#Who is the client?
11#Who are THEY?
11#ASR
11#THEY are revealed(1)
11#THEY are revealed (2)
11#THEY are revealed (last)
New Book
Friendship goals
12#Khushi means happines!
12#Khushi means Happiness!
Note
13#Arnav means Ocean
14#Wrong number made Arnav Speechless
15#Khushi- TBG(1)
15#Khushi-TBG(last)
15#Khushi-TBG(last)
17#Toxic Virus(2)
18#Stranger(Glimpse)
18#Stranger
18#Stranger-last(Glimpse)
18#Stranger-last
Note
18#Stranger-Epilogue
19#As you wish!
20#Mirror!
20#Mirror
21# Anjali!
22# Third Choice
23# Arnav
23# Change
23# Khushi
23#Rejunivated Arnav
24# Smile
25# Green Monster

16#Three Idiots

1.9K 80 19
By polymath_land

MIT- Mumbai

9:00 AM

Mahaveera Institute of Technology is buzzing with students, professors, and their budding chit-chat. It's looking more like a fish market than any Institute.

"215-Adira," Arnav Singh Raizada called out for taking thendance. Adira who was engrossed in reviewing her documentation looked up at her professor and responded to him.

"Present, Sir," Adira shouted.

"216-Adya," ASR called out.

Adya who seems to be busy in her own world didn't listen to him.

Arnav Singh Raizada glared at the girls as he hasn't heard any response. He was going to Mark the number as Absent when Adira kicked Adya with her elbow in her stomach.

"Ouch!" Adya squealed in pain.

"Your turn," Adira whispered in her ears.

All this was noticed by Arnav Singh Raizada. His eagle eyes glared Adya and Adira with anger.

"Present sir," Adya stood up and said to him.

Arnav looked at her once and nodded his head. His face was stiff.

"217- Ameya," Arnav called out.

"Present, Sir," Ameya responded.

And the attendance went on with the further members responding to ASR's call.

"So, students. Are you done with your projects?" ASR asked scanning the class with his brown-chocolate eyes.

"Yes, Sir," students screamed in union.

These are the students around 20 to 21 years -old studying in Fashion Designing cum Business Management course. Arnav Singh Raizada has come to their class for the special project training. It has been 9 days he came to the Guest lecture and until now, he wasn't satisfied with the students response.

"Okay. So, batch number-20, show me your project first," ASR commanded sitting on his chair.

Adira shook Adya.

"What happened now? Attendance is over, no?" Adya said to her.

"Batch no-20 is ours," Adira gritted her teeth.

"Oh!" Adya sighed while Ameya kicked her from behind.

"You forgot our batch number?" Ameya whispered.

"Guys, stop fighting. Let's go to the sir. He's glaring at us," Adira said and got up with her documentation.

Ameya and Adya too stood up and started going towards ASR.

"Sir," Ameya called out.

Arnav just nodded his head.

"This is our final result. Here's the documentation," Adira said to ASR being quite nervous.

Arnav took the documentation from her hands and started checking it. On the other hand, Adya is quite mad at ASR and is on the verge of fighting with him. She kept glaring at him.

"Hmm..Nice! But it's not the best," ASR concluded.

Once see everyone's project, after that, you will tell us ours is the best. Adya thought about it in her mind.

"Sir, can we go?" Adira asked.

"Did I tell you to go?" ASR gritted his teeth.

Adira nodded her as no being afraid.

"So, don't open your mouth until I say so," ASR passed the command.

Adira nodded her head.

Arnav then turned towards the other two and they too nodded their heads.

Khadoos. These three girls thought.

Hope he gets married soon. We'll be saved. They thought.

Arnav started asking questions and Adira and Ameya kept answering him turn by turn.

"You, Adya. Why aren't you opening your mouth," ASR asked.

"I kept mounvrath, sir, " Adya answered.

"Moun, what?" ASR didn't get the Hindi word.

Ameya and Adira kept glaring at her warning her not to start the fight. Adya has a fantasy to always fight with him, win against him. And she's hell bent on trying her luck from the day ASR joined them. Starting from irritating him to the whatnot which has no end.

"Excuse me," they heard a sweet voice. Of course, it will be sweet, after all, it's their favourite professor, Khushi Gupta's voice.

"Sorry for the disturbance, students and ASR. I just came to announce that you are not having classes today. As your class teacher, it's my duty. Also, I want CR's signature on this paper. Be quick and give back," Khushi commanded giving the notice paper to CR(s). CR(s) took the paper and clicked a photo to pass into the WhatsApp group.  They quickly signed and gave it back to her.

All the while, ASR is lost in hazel-eyed girl, professor Khushi Gupta. Seems like a new love story between their first lecturer and their favourite professor is going to start soon.

Adya was lost in her thoughts. Her favourite teacher with this Khadoos? How will it look like?

"I told you right that I love you, you have to accept me at any cost," ASR glaring at Khushi.

"You will marry me," ASR commanded Khushi.

"I'll make sure you have no choice to say no," ASR smirked.

"Aahh!" Adya woke up startled.

"Wake up, you are getting late, idiot," Adya's mother scolded her.

Was that a dream? Adya realised. Oh, God! ASR and Khushi's Iss Pyaar Lo Kya Naam Doon? got into my head very much.

WhatsApp chat,

7:00 AM

Adya-

Good morning!

Adira-

Morning!
What's up? A Message from you and this early?

Adya-

"I had a dream today."

Adira-

Oh! Wow! I didn't know that even you can dream. I thought, only humans can dream. But you proved me wrong.

Adya-

Nice joke! Will you listen to me now?

Adira-

Sorry! I can't listen...

Adya-

You are not my friend. 🥺🥺

Adira-

Wait. Wait. I haven't completed my sentence yet.

Adya-

Then complete, na.

Adira-

I can't listen but I can read if you type. 😝🤭

Adya-

😏😏

Adira-

Okay. Tell me now. I'm all eyes.

Adya-

Eyes?

Adira-

Yes. Eyes. I am reading, not hearing if you remember. 🤭

Adya-

😑😑

Adira-

Start now.

Adya-

I had a dream.

Adira-

I know that. What's the dream, btw?

Adya-

For the first time, I got a cute dream.

Adira-

Cute? What's that?

Adya-

I got a dream where you, me, and Ameya are in our class and Arnav Singh Raizada came to our class as our new professor and I was having a fight with him.

Adira-

Really?

Adya-

Really!

Adira-

No doubt it is a DREAM! 😂😂 But why that was cute if you are having a fight with him?

Adya-

You know me, right?

Adira-

I know. But it's unbelievable.

Adya-

It is a dream. Sacchhi! Pakka promise!

Adira-

Okay. Okay. I agree. It's cute-funny dream.
Believed.

In the meanwhile, the inner me-😂😂😂😂

Adya-

Since then, I am trying to sleep again and watch that dream to continue but I am not getting that dream. *Pout*

Adira-

🤣🤣🤣

Adya-

Yeah, laugh, laugh!

Adira-

Doing that only. LOL!

Adya-

*pout*

Adira-

Accha! No sorry. Tell me, what am I doing then?

Adya-

You, like a good girl explaining our group project to ASR while I was hell-bent on having a fight with him(in my mind) and I am not doing anything to help you. ASR is replying to you and trying to scare me.

Adira-

What a dream? Iss dream me bhi mai study hi kar rahi thi?

(What a dream? I am studying even in the dream too?)

Adya-

Yup!

Adria-

Well, since it's a dream, I am believing it. And now come out of your fighting-with-ASR world and get ready. We are getting late for college.

Adya-

Yeah! Yeah! Hope one day ASR comes to our college.

Adria-

Our college is not that famous, baby. Arnav Singh Raizada, the business tycoon can never come to our college.

Adya-

At least, let me have some freedom to think about the possibility.

Adira-

Who stopped you, anyway? Continue..But don't forget about our college, okay?

Adya-

Yes. Yes. I remember. I will get ready.

Adira-

Have you said about this dream to Ameya?

Adya-

Yes.

Adira-

Okay. Let's get ready. Waiting for the new professor.

Adya-

Hope it's ASR.

Adira-

*rolling my eyes* You dream so high, don't you?

Adya-

*pout*

---

Dedicated to

AksArshi

Starry0502

Hope you liked this crazy piece which has no head or tail. 😂

Awaiting your reviews!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.3K 31
Hopelessly romantic tale... 💜
662K 26.8K 52
#1 in Short Story #3 in Short Story #3 out of 1.18K in Drabble #4 in Short Story #52 in Fanfictions #90 in Fanfictions Drabble on #Arshi #Arnav...
500K 21.1K 78
This story will be based on sheetal track with some new twist and turn I hope you all gonna enjoy this ride... In this ff Khushi would not be illiter...
183K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...