Another Argent?

By JosieS11

Clara Argent is Alison Argents cousin and is the daughter of Kate Argent. After not seeing their family in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
NEW BOOK

Chapter 49

716 19 0
By JosieS11

When I wake up I head into the kitchen and get a granola bar to eat. After I eat that I drink some water before getting in the shower.

Once I get out of the shower I put on a black leather skin with a pattern of a leopard on it. I then where a white fur sweatshirt. I then blow dry and straighten my hair then do my makeup.

Once I was ready I make my bed when Allison starts shouting my name. I rush into her room to see her handcuffed to the bed. "God I know Issac got out of the hospital yesterday but already? Jesus." I say and she sighs. "Not the point Clara just help me get out of these." She says and I nod. I help her get out of the handcuffs then she starts getting ready quickly then rings her dad.

I go into my room and out on my ankle boot heels and then check my phone.

Scotty boy- Need you at my house ASAP!

Clara- on way.

I grab my car keys and strap two knives to my thighs before heading out my room. I then bump into Allison.

"There's something wrong with Issac. He tied me to my bed this morning and left with some weapons and threatened the twins. I think he's gone to the school." She says and I nod. "I need to meet Scott and I'll meet you there." I say and she nods. "Kira said she'd help." She says and I nod.

We get into our cars and head our separate ways.

I get to Scott's house where there were all ready quite a few cars parked outside. I recognised Lydia's car but that was it.

As I got out of my car one of the twins were rushing off somewhere. I walk into the McCall house and see everyone standing around something. I look beside Melissa to see Stiles screaming with black tape on his mouth so we could hardly hear it.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask and Scott and Lydia look at each ofher. They signal for me to follow them into the kitchen whilst Melissa cleans up Stiles wounds.

"Lydia found him in a car park with Aiden this morning. They brought him back here and now he's paralyzed with Kanima venom. He's not going anywhere or hurting anyone." Scott says and I start to smile.

"This is only temporarily, whilst we come up with a plan." Deaton says and I nod.

Whislt those three come up with a plan head over to Stiles. Mellisa smiles at me as she leaves the living room.

I sit down infront of Stiles an examine his cut with my eyes. He was visibly healing which made me happy that the nogitsune wasn't permanently hurting Stiles. I look up at Stiles to see his eyes gloss over and a tear fall from his eye. I reach over and takes the tape off of his mouth slowly as I was completely convinced this had to be a trick.

"Clara, they're going to hurt me." He says and my heart throbs at the familiar boy in pain infront of me. The sight of Stiles crying has always made my heart wrench. "I won't let them." I say wiping away one of his tears. He then quickly smirks making me sigh.

"Really clara? One tear and a little phrase. Wow. I like the confirmation that nothing will happen to me. It makes me feel even more, invincible." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Stiles knows something you Don't. Nearly everyone knows something that you've been dying to know. I could tell you if you want." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"But then I like seeing the clogs turn behind them pretty little eyes to figure out what everyone is keeping from you. I like the pain in your face right now that you've realized no one thinks you're ready to hear it. They think you're the emotional one, even Stiles thinks it. The guy that you love thinks that you're fragile and if he says the wrong thing you'll break." He says and I sigh.

"Are you going to tell me?" I ask annoyed. "No. I want to see the pain when you ask someone what they're keeping from you and they say nothing." He says and I roll my eyes and  go to stick the tape back on.

"He doesn't love you, you know? He loves Lydia. It'll always be Lydia." He says and I stick the black tape on tightly and glare at him as I stand up. My phone buzzes and I quickly check it.

Allison- sort of need your help now.

I didn't bother replying just made my way into the kitchen. "I uh need to go, I'll see you guys later. Let me know what the plan is." I say and they nod and I head to the school.

When I get to the school I head to Allison's car and take out an extra two knives.

I head into the school which was extremely quite. I head towards where I could hear more and more noise coming from.

The boys locker room is where most of the noise was coming from. I step into the locker room and ser the 3 werewolves surrounding Kira and Allison. I roll my eyes and pull my knives out. I throw one knife into Issac's shoulder and the other into one of the twins. Another twin turns around and I throw a knife into their shoulder then in seconds they fall to the floor.

"Now that's how you do. But that was also really dramatic, they can literally take the knives out." I say rolling my eyes. "Are they going to be okay?" Kira asks and I look down at the three werewolves on the floor. "They'll be fine." I say and she nods.

"Actually I don't know. Why is there black blood coming from their nose and mouth?" Allison asks and I tilt my head and that's when I realise.

Once Allisom got off the phone with Deaton, Deaton was here straight away. I cringed whilst watching Deaton shove his hands down the boys throats and pulling out flies. It was honestly disgusting.

"Are they going to be okay now?" Allison asks and I look at Deaton for an answer. "I hope so." He says which wasn't very convincing but we have to go with it anyway.

"The part that's worrisome is that this was probably just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles." Deaton says and I furrow my eyebrows. "There's really two of them now?" Mira asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Wait what?" I ask and they look over at me. "How is that even possible?" Kira asks. "And how did the other one just take Lydia?" Allison asks and I look back and forth. "We turned around and they were gone. So was her car." Deaton says.

"You know what I am so sick of no one telling me anything. What the hell is going on?" I shout trying to get someone to explain to me.

"Wait so no one noticed him just kid nap her out of the house?" One of the twins ask, my guess was Aiden. "We were kind of distracted by the bizarre sight of a creature, materiallizing out of the floor?" Deaton says and I sigh getting frustrated that no one was answering me.

"I'll explain when we have time. Right now is for questions." Allison says and I roll my eyes.

"Hold up. How are you so sure which Stiles is which?" Kira asks and I run an anxious hand through my hair. "That's what they're trying to figure out now." Deaton says and I sigh.

When Deaton told us Kira's mom was involved Kira ran off straight away. "Walk with me to our cars and I'll explain." Allison says

"Stiles is back. Like actually back, it's not a trick. There is two of them, one of them is good and the other one isn't. Kira's mom  is going over to check now." She says and I nod.

"Why does no one tell me anything?" I ask and she furrows her eyebrows. "I'm always the last to know and half the time you guys only tell me because you have to tell me." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Its Stiles call half the time. He says that he doesn't want to worry you. Today apparently he was torn. He wants you to know he's fine. But he remembers everything that happened when Void possessed him apparently so he likes how badass your being." She says nudging me and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Are you going to head over there?" She asks and I shake my head. "Why not?" She says and I play with my necklace nervously. "I'm scared Clara and he knows that. Once I grow some courage, I'll go over there." I say and she nods.

I took a detour on the way home. I stopped at the Stiles' house and just stared at the house. No one is here but I'm just sat looking at the house thinking if I should wait for either of them to come home.

I waited for about two hours just thinking if I should go home or not. What I would say when I see Stiles.

Stiles makes me happy and scared at the same time and when Allison told me Stiles was back. The actual Stiles and it wasn't a trick I got extremely happy to see him.

The scary part is that he's been gone for quite a while that I don't know how to act. I love him and but he's killed people and I don't even remember to have a conversation with him.

The more time they passed by the more I was convincing my self to leave. Two hours had passed when I finally decided to leave. I didn't know why he wasn't here so I just left.

He's probably looking for Lydia. It makes sense, it's what Void said. Void Stiles had all control over Stiles emotions and thoughts so he was clearly just telling me the stone cold truth.

When I got home there was a plate of lasagna at the table which had a piece of paper beside it with my name on it.

After dinner I decide to run a bath to relieve my stress. I light a few candles in the bathroom. After I ran my bath I take my makeup off and get a towel.

After my bath I was completely and utterly relaxed. I felt so much better and hardly as stressed. Once I got out of  the bath I headed into my room. I sat at the foot of my bed in my towel just staring into space.

"Did you talk to Stiles?" Allison asks and I look up. "What do you mean?" I ask looking down at my towel and standing up to find some pyjamas.  "You were gone so long, I assumed you spoke to Stiles?" She says and I shake my head no.

"I need to talk to you." She says walking in and sitting on my bed. "Alright turn around so I can get dressed." I say and she nods.

"So I slept with Issac." She says as I put some shorts on. "Yes Allison get some." I say and she giggles. "But obviously the boys haven't been themselves because of Stiles power so do you think it was actually him?" She asks and once I was dressed I sit beside her.

"Ask him. Its obvious he cares for you as much as you care for him. So if it wasn't him I'm sure he would make up for if. Plus what guy wouldn't want to sleep with the Allison Argent." I say nudging her and making her smile. 

Allison and I climbed into my bed where we talked for ages about our boy situations then fell to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.1K 39
๐ŸŽต ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐ŸŽต Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
356K 13.5K 46
๐‘๐„๐“๐”๐‘๐ | alyssa hale gอeอtอs อmอoอrอe อtอhอaอn อsอhอe อbอaอrอgอaอiอnอeอd อfอoอr อwอhอeอn อsอhอe rอeอtอuอrอnอs อtอo อbอeอaอcอoอn อhอiอlอlอs...
19K 586 40
2nd story. When Clara came to Beacon Hills she was a normal teenage girl with a loving family. Now everything had all changed. Atleast she still has...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] โIt was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.โž All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...