Another Argent?

By JosieS11

Clara Argent is Alison Argents cousin and is the daughter of Kate Argent. After not seeing their family in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
NEW BOOK

Chapter 48

719 21 1
By JosieS11

When I woke up, I was in bed beside Allison who was already awake and was checking her phone. "Hey." She says and I smile. "Morning." I say and she smiles at me. "Go get ready, I'll make breakfast." She says and I nod.

I climb out of bed and head into the bathroom where I have a shower. After my morning shower I blow dry and curl my hair as I was feeling more girly today. I put on a black dress with spaghetti straps and tiny white dots on it. I put on a white long sleeve t-shirt underneath and I then put on my converse. I make my bed from yesterday and put makeup on.

I head into the kitchen and sit at the island. Allison was completely ready and was serving up pancakes. I smile at her then thank her.

We spent breakfast just talking about our plans for the day etc. Allison was going  to check on Issac today. Me I'm probably just gonna take some flowers to see my mom. I'm not going to sit and talk with her, just drop her off some flowers.

And that's what I did. After breakfast Allison left I'm her car to see Issac. Then me I left in my car to first head to the store.

I pick up some white lilies and then head to the graveyard.

I put the flowers down and I sit down. "I'm not staying for long, you can probably see how much of a shit show my life is." I say and sigh.

"I just didn't want you to think I've forgotten about you because I really haven't. But Stiles, so much is going on with him and I'm really consumed at the moment. He's at Eichen house at the moment and I was wondering if you could look over him for me. I know his mother already will be but it would just comfort me. Plus he keeps getting possessed by a nogitsune mom. I need you to make sure he's okay." I say and take a deep breath. "He can't die too." I say and stand up.

"Say hi to aunt Victoria for me." I say and smile at the grave softly. I kiss my two fingers and place them on the head stone before leaving.

I get back home in time as Chris. "I didn't know you were being released today." I say and hug him. He was also with the Sheriff and Derek. "Hi." I say smiling at them.

"Wait what's going on?" I ask confused realising that these three men wouldn't just all necessarily 'hang out'. "We'll explain the same time we see Allison." He says and I nod.

Allison opens the door to the apartment and we follow her into Chris' office. "This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison says as we all stand around Chris's office desk. "Take all of it." Chris says.

"What's the plan here?" Sheriff asks and I look over to Chris for his answer. "Our best shot right now is for Derek to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen house. Especially if he went through some stressful stuff there." Chris says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?" Sheriff asks. "Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Chris asks. "The school and the hospital, he also spends quite a bit of time here." I say innocently it makes sense to me now what's going on. Stiles is missing, again.

"Okay, hold on. We did this already. He disappeared we started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Derek says confirming that Stiles is actually missing.

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Chris says and I sigh. "So what do we do? Wait for him to come to us." Allison asks and I look up at Chris waiting for his next move.

"We can't not if the Oni find him when the sun goes down." Derek says. "Scott's working on that right now with Kira." Sheriff says and I nod and look down at the non lethal weapons infront of me.

"That's the problem. We're all trying to outfox the fox." Chris says.

"Listen." Sheriff says making all four of us look at him.  "I'll understand if anyone wants to back out." He says looking at us all. I look at the other three because I'm clearly going with the Sheriff to find Stiles.

"I'm not going to he the first wolf to run from a fox." Derek says and I smile at him which he returns. "Apparently I'm carrying a lightsaber." Chris says and I giggle whilst Allison puts the non lethal weapons in the bag.

"Clara you and Sheriff head to the hospital, Dad and Derek we'll go to Eichen house and meet at the school." Allison says and I nod.

"What are you carrying?" Chris asks. "Two pocket knives, I always carry at least one." I say and he nods. "You should be fine." He says and kisses my forehead before we head out of Chris' office and into the cars.

When we get to the hospital we checked the first floor before heading into the lift. There was complete and utter silence. I sigh as the worry starts to consume me. My mother was right I get far too attached and far too emotional.

"You know what, I don't know how you guys do it." Sheriff says breaking the silence. "You're all so strong." He says turning on his side to look at me. "Your fearless. Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up." Sheriff says.

"I haven't been to school in days. I haven't been to school since the day of the black our party. Schools the last thing on my mind." I say. "Next year is the most important year anyway." He says and I nod then look up and blink away my tears.

My eyes gloss over to the point my vision gets blurry and I don't think I can keep my tears in much longer. Sheriff stops the elevator. I quickly look at the floor and let the tears cascade down my face. "Hey are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm not... fearless I'm terrified." I say playing with my necklace. "I'm always terrified." I say as my voice cracks. "You can ask Stiles he's the only person who sees me when I'm bad. I act like I know what I'm doing but I don't. I don't know if Issac is dying and he's like one of my best friends. I don't know what Allison is doing. I don't why Derek has been extremely helpful recently. I don't know what's going to happen with Stiles. I don't... I don't know..." I say and fall back against the wall crying.

He brings me into a hug where I continue to cry. "You know what's funny?" Sheriff asks rubbing his hand on my back to calm me down. "You sound just like a cop." He says making me laugh softly.

I step back from the hug and wipe away my tears whilst the Sheriff puts his hands on both sides of my arms. "You're going to be okay. So is Stiles. We're gonna save him okay?" He questions and I nod.

He goes to start the elevator up again when his phone starts buzzing.  "What's that?" I ask when he looks at his phone. "Someone's breaking into my house." He says and my eyes widen.

"After Stiles started sleep walking." He says opening an app. "I had some security precautions put in. Motion sensors, cameras." He says and I nod.

He clicks on something to reveal Stiles room. "Isn't that his room?" I ask and he nods. He zooms in to see someone sat on the bed. We squint our eyes and see that it was Stiles.

Stiles had dark under eyes and overall just looked horrible. He looked dead straight into the camera and just waved at us.

We headed straight to the Sheriffs house and I texted Allison for them to meet us there.

"What is this? What are all these sticky notes for?" Chris asks over the chess board that Stiles used to tell his dad about the supernatural. Everyone then gathered round the chess board.

"This is what Stiles used to try and explain to me about all of you." The Sheriff says glancing at us all. "Well maybe it's a message from Stiles." Allison says looking up at the Sheriff. "The real Stiles." She says.

"You think theres a reason why my name is on the king?" Derek asks. "Well, you're heavily guarded." Sheriff says. "You were an Alpha at the time Stiles made this." I say cutting Sheriff off but then the Sheriff continues. "The alarming detail is that. You're one move from being in checkmate." Sheriff says and I look over at him worried.

"Its not a message from Stiles." Chris says and I look up at him. "Its a threat from the nogitsune." Chris says and I sigh. "He's at the loft. That's what he's trying to tell us." Allison says looking between me and the Sheriff. "He wants us to go there right?" I question and Chris nods.

"Nights falling." Derek says. "This couldn't sound anymore like a trap." Chris says. "I don't think it is." Sheriff says and as much as I would love to  agree with the Sheriff it does look like a trap.

"I think your opinion might be slightly biased." Chris says and I look at the Sheriff. "Hear me out." He says getting slightly annoyed by the sounds of it. "What we're dealing with here is basically someone who lacks motive. No rhyme no reason, right?" Sheriff asks.

"Meaning what?" Chris asks not understanding where he's coming from, like the rest of us.  "Our enemy is not a killer. It's a trickster. The killing is just a by-product." Sheriff says then before I can even think Derek starts talking.

"If you're trying to say it won't kill us, I'm not feeling too confident about that." Derek says and I start playing with my necklace. "It won't, it wants irony. It wants to play a trick. It wants to joke. All we need to do is come up with a new punch line." Sheriff says and I look over to Chris or Derek for their answer. "Then sun is setting Sheriff, what do you have in mind?" Chris asks and I look over to the Sheriff.

Once we got to the loft me and the Sheriff arrived first. The sheriff opened the door to reveal Stiles stood facing the windows. We step inside the loft and Stiles slowly turns around to face us. I take a deep breath at the sight of the familiar face stood infront of us. It may look like Stiles but it isnt Stiles.

"Hi, dad." He says and then looks to me. "Clara." He says smiling softly and I have to stop myself from running over there and hugging him.

The sheriff brings out some handcuffs and he looks between us both. "You want to handcuff me?" He asks. The sheriff takes a step forward. I stay behind him slightly.

"If  my son is still here, if there's still apart of him standing infront of us, he will put these on willingly and come with me." He says as we make our way to Stiles. "Because he knows I'm here to protect him and Clara doesn't want him to get hurt." Sheriff says glancing at me and I nod.

Stiles puts his hands out. The sheriff then handcuffs him and as he does he looks broken which makes my heart wrench.

He then looks up and has the most devilish face on and my heart sinks in my chest. It was a long shot that Stiles would stand infront of us but there was still a possibility he would be here. Now he's not.

"You're not my son." Sheriff says and I sigh. He shakes his head and then breaks the handcuffs off making my eyes widen. I get he's a nogitsune and all but he's in Stiles body. Stiles is a human, how the hell did he do that?

Allison, Chris and Derek come in. Allison stands on the other side of me and points the tazer ar Stiles but he doesn't react.

Allison shoots the tazar at him but before it can hit him he grabs the tazar wire. The volts of electric were literally in his hands but he didn't even react at all. He throws it and the actual tazer was ripped out of Allison's hand due to this.

Derek growls and heads over to Stiles and goes to punch him but Stiles blocks it. He grabs Derek's arm and twists him uncomfortably before smaking his head off of a table then spinning him round and throwing him into the wall. I cringe but before I could react I hear a gun cocking.

I turn to see Chris aiming his gun at Stiles. Stiles turns around and looks at Chris and now he seemed nervous.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Sheriff says and I rush over to Derek and help him up of the floor. "Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list." Chris says in anger.

Sheriff points the gun at Chris head and I sigh. "You're not going to shoot my son." Sheriff says and Derek puts his hand on my shoulder. "You said it yourself Sheriff, that isn't your son." Chris says and I gulp hard. There is no way in hell I'm going to let him shoot Stiles. The nogitsune might be in Stiles body but if he shoots him he will genuinely kill Stiles.

"Chris put the gun down." I say and Stiles turns back to look at me with a cocky smirk before looking back at Chris. "Clara I can't." He says and I shake my head.

"Chris please don't we need to save him, not kill him." I say but Chris doesn't say anything just continues to aim the gun at Stiles. "Chris I'm not joking if you shoot him I will never talk to you again." I say but Chris still doesn't move his gun causing me to sigh.

"Put it down." Sheriff says sternly but Chris wasn't listening to any of us. "Put it down." Sheriff repeats. "Dad, he's going to shoot me." Stiles says and I look up at Derek worried. But he was just watching the scene unfold like myself. "He's going to kill me dad." Stiles says and I sigh. "Don't listen." Chris says not taking his eyes off of Stiles. "Put it down." Sheriff says more sternly. "Now! Do it!" Sheriff yells.

"Pull the trigger. Come on." Stiles says egging Chris on. "Listen to me! You put the gun down!" Sheriff shouts. "Shoot me." Stiles says. "Put the gun down!" Sherifd shouts. "Dad!" Allison shouts in a warning tone. "Shoot me!" Stiles shouts.

There's so much shouting go on that it was confusing me. But then it goes dark and me and Derek turn to look at the window. We look at each other confused and worried.

"Stop, stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants." Allison shouts and I look over at her confused. "Not exactly." Stiles says and I look over to him. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I am glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me." He says turning around but he doesn't look at me or Derek. He looks out the window. "You're here to protect me." He says stepping back.

Derek puts me behind him as he the Oni stand there. Sheriff and Argent then start shooting at them but it doesn't make much of a difference. Two more Oni came behind us. Allison pulled out a weapon and I pulled my knives out that I strapped to my thighs.  They started swinging their swords around as they went inbetween us but they got Derek with their sword.

I quickly spun on my heels and threw a knife at one of them which landed in their shoulder. But before anything else could happen they disappeared.

I crouch down behind Derek and check out his wound and Chris kneels down beside me to do the same thing. We hear something approaching so Sheriff aims his gun at the door but it was only Scott and Kira.

"What happened?" Scott asks but I was just examining Derek's wound. "They disappeared." Allison says.

Scott and Kira walk down the steps slowly and head to us. "They literally just vanished." Allison says. "And so did Stiles." Sheriff says and I sigh then I look up at Derek who appears to be in pain.

When we get out of the elevator to our apartment Chris goes to open the door. "Dad." Allison says gaining his attention. He hums in response whilst unlocking the door.

"Were you really gonna pull the trigger on Stiles?" She asks and I look up from my feet to him. "To be honest, I'm not sure." Chris says then Allison walks and stops infront of him.

"I'll check the firing pin." She says and I furrow my eyebrows. "You removed it?" He asks and she nods. "That's why the women in our family are the leaders." He says stroking Allison's head. "Get some sleep." He says and she nods and heads to her room.

"Clara." Chris says stopping me before I can head inside. "What?" I ask annoyed at his earlier actions. "Look I know you care deeply for Stiles but if he's a great danger someone will put him down." Chris says and I click my tongue on the roof of my mouth. "We're going to save him Chris. So if anyone kills him before we have a chance to save him, I will be beyond angry." I say and he sighs. "He has a right to be saved Chris, Stiles is still in there. I can feel it." I say and he sighs so I walk past him and head into my room.

I get into my room and lock my door. I take my makeup off and put some pyjama shorts on. I then pick Stiles flannel up and put it on and button it up. I take my makeup off and brush my teeth before getting into bed. I basically just lied on my side staring at a photo of me and Allison in France, when everything was so much more simpler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 9K 32
"You can't trust anyone but yourself" Anna is trying to move on with life after the fire that killed her family. She just wants a normal life but bei...
356K 13.5K 46
๐‘๐„๐“๐”๐‘๐ | alyssa hale gอeอtอs อmอoอrอe อtอhอaอn อsอhอe อbอaอrอgอaอiอnอeอd อfอoอr อwอhอeอn อsอhอe rอeอtอuอrอnอs อtอo อbอeอaอcอoอn อhอiอlอlอs...
9.9K 292 17
ใ€Œ stiles stilinski x f!oc ใ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ aurora 'rory' hale returns to beacon hills with her older brother, derek. she meets the annoying sarcas...
68.6K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...