Another Argent?

By JosieS11

Clara Argent is Alison Argents cousin and is the daughter of Kate Argent. After not seeing their family in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
NEW BOOK

Chapter 43

709 23 0
By JosieS11

When I wake up I was in my pyjamas I quickly sit up and look around my room. I wasn't hungover I just had a headache really. I notice Stiles flannel from last night on the back of my chair which made me feel funny. I quickly lean over to my nightstand to see if I got any messages from Stiles. Unfortunately I didn't which made me feel as though something bad had happened.

I rush out of my room and into the kitchen to see Issac filling up three glasses of water. "Oh good morning sunshine." He says and I roll my eyes. "Are you hungover?" He asks sarcastically. "Nope." I say barging past him for the Advil.

I grab it and then take the Advil with Issacs water. "Are you serious?" He questions and I giggle and pat his back before grabbing a granola bar and heading back into my room.

After eating my granola bar I have a shower to make myself feel better. It's gone 10am so it's obvious I'm not going to school today.

After my shower I blow dry and straighten my hair. I put on some grey joggers and a grey crop top.

I head out of my room and into Chris' office where everyone was. "You're not going alone." Allison says as I walk in. "Going where?" I ask innocently leaning against the door frame.

After Allison explaining everything from Issac getting attacked to the fight last night I felt slightly better and not so left out.

"If she's going I'm going." I say to Chris and he sighs. "If they're both going so am I." Issac says and chris leans over a map. "I don't feel good about bringing any of you." Chris says annoyed slightly.

"They were looking right at Scott when the sun came up." Issac says and I look at Chris worried. "That doesn't necessarily mean he's the one they're after." Chris says.

"But what if he is?" I ask and he takes a deep breath. "If he is, it only leaves us till nightfall to come up with a plan to protect him." Chris says and I smile. I lean over the table and pick up a gun and cock the gun.

"Its been too long." I say smiling at the gun in my hand. I look up from my gun to see all three of them looking at me. "You shot Barrow the night before last." Issac says and I raise my eyebrow whilst checking the bullets in this gun. "Your point is?" I ask in a threatening tone with the gun in my hand. "Nothing." He says scratching the back of his neck awkwardly making me smile.

After coming up with a plan we head down to Chris' car. Once we get down there my phone buzzed. I check to see who it was from then saw the name scotty boy and sighed, because I'm still waiting for Stiles to call or atleast text.

Scotty boy- Stiles is in the hospital. My mom didn't explain much, just that he's there. She said he's gonna need someone when he wakes up.

Clara- of course. You don't even have to ask, I'll head there now.

"Stiles is in the hospital." I say as Allison opens the door. "Oh my God." Allison says and I nod. "I need to be there." I say and she nods. "Obviously, go!" She says and I rush back up the apartment to get my car keys.

I head into my room and put on Stiles red and blue flannel I wore into the Sheriffs station last night. I grab my car keys and head down to my car and to the hospital.

When I get to the hospital I pace around the waiting room whilst waiting for Melissa.

"Clara." Mellisa says and I spin around to see her stood there. "Where is? What happened? Is he okay?" I say bombarding her with questions and she puts her hands on my shoulders.

"He's okay, he's just sleep deprived. I gave him a sedative." She says and signals for me to follow her, which I do. "He's going to be just fine." She says when she notices my discomfort. "I just thought he'd want someone here when he wakes up." She says and I nod.

She leads me to room 315 and I peep in the window to see Stiles fast to sleep. "Thank you." I say and hug her and she smiles at me.

I head into the room and see Stiles lying fast to sleep. I sit in the chair beside him and hold his hand. "For the love of god Stiles you best get better. You scared the heck out of me. And trust me once you get out of this hospital you are going to get an ear full of why you didn't tell me any of this." I say squeezing his hand.

"You two are in love right." Melissa says making me jump. I didn't know she was still here. "Uh..." I say and she chuckles softly.

"Listen here okay? I don't see you and Stiles together but when I hear what you guys have. That's extraordinary. Its amazing that you two found something so pure so young." She says and I look at mine and Stiles hand.

"When my mom died, Stiles never left my side. I knew I loved him before I left for France. I wanted to protect him with my life and I still want to. He makes me want to fight away any little inconvenience he has. I fight away my feelings for him and I'm scared to tell him I love him. He's always there for me, for everyone. But no ones there for him. No one could be here with him because they're all too busy. But I would drop everything for him. I don't care if I was on the other side of the world. I would drop it all in a heart beat if Stiles needed me. He's needs someone to be by his side and constant, and I'd happily do that for him." I say and she smile softly at me then places her hand on my shoulder.

"When you love someone, you should tell them. No matter how scary it is, you tell them because you'll never know what can happen. If something happens atleast you told them you loved them because you don't have to live with that regret." She says and I turn around to her.

"But im scared, what if he doesn't love me back?" I ask whilst stroking my thumb over Stiles knuckles. "Trust me, Stiles loves you as much as you love him." She says and I smile and nod.

"But what if we turn out like Scott and Allison?" I ask carefully not wanting to offend her but she smiles softly.

"You found your epic love. Someone who you'll love for the forever time. Scott and Allison are each others first loves. Your first love and your epic love are normally two completely different people. That's what makes you and Stiles so lucky." She says and I smile and look at him.

"Have you had your epic love?" I ask her and she shrugs. "I've loved a lot of people but no body in the way you love Stiles." She says and I nod.

"I have to get back to my shift but you should tell him." She says and I thank her before she leaves.

I had been sat here with Stiles for hours, just watching him sleep. But I didn't mind. I quite enjoyed it. I've slept in Stiles arms or with Stiles in the room. But he's never fallen asleep around me so I've just sat and watched how cute he is.

Stiles sits up and turns to me and smiles at me. "How long have you been here for?" He asks looking at our hands that I haven't entangled yet. "A few hours." I say and he nods. "Thank you for being here for me." He says and I smile and lean over to him and kiss his forehead making him chuckle softly.

"How are you feeling?" I ask brushing some hair off of his forehead. "I'm good." He says and I shake my head and look down at the floor.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asks making me look at him. My eyesight starts to go blurry with the tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"You scared the hell out of me. You left me last night all by myself, no text, no calls and I find out from Scott that you're in the hospital. You scared me Stiles. I care about you so much and I've never felt so worried." I say and he smiles at me. "Don't." I say and he puts his hands up in defence.

"I was supposed to be meeting up with some super call Japanese men that were part of the Japanese mafia today." I say and his eyes widen. "Why didn't you?" He asks and I scoff. "Because I found out you were in hospital. And I would rather be in a tiny hospital room with you instead of meeting some Mafia men." I say and he smiles at me.

"You're wearing my flannel." He says tracing his finger up the buttons of the flannel. "I am." I say making him smile. "You look cute." He says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Stiles why didn't you tell me that it was getting worse." I say and he sighs and looks down. "I didn't want you to worry." He says and I sigh. "I'm always going to worry about you Stiles, always." I say and he smiles softly at me. "I'm sorry." He says and I sit on his bed. I sit in his lap and pull him into my chest. "Its okay." I say and play with his hair.

"We should go find Mellisa." I say climbing off the bed. He nods and takes my hand.

We step into the hall and I look around. "Melissa." Stiles calls down the empty hall. There was literally no one here. "Come on let's keep looking." Stiles says and squeezes my hand and I nod.

We walk into the morgue when we hear some snarling. I spin around and look to see the black silhouettes from last night. "Stiles I haven't got anything on me." I say as they surround us. Our breathing gets rapid and I hold on to Stiles hand tightly. "They're gonna hurt us. We're not supernatural we won't heal from it as fast." I say rambling. "Clara, I'm normally the one that rambles and you're the one to tell me to shut up. So I'm gonna do us a favour and please shut up." He says and I nod.

I take a step back and one of the black silhouettes hold me by head. They stare into my eyes with their green glowing eyes and the next thing I know I was on the floor. "Stiles." I mutter but I couldn't see him at all.

"Oh my god, Stiles what happened?" I hear Scott asks before he picks me up. I look at Stiles confused. I try to speak but Stiles holds my hand. "Don't try and talk." Stiles says and I sigh and nuzzle into Scott's chest for warmth.

"She's freezing Scott." I hear Stiles say sounding worried. "I know, I know. Let's get her home and warmed up." Scott says and Stiles agrees.

When we get back to the apartment Scott carried me up in his arms with Stiles rushing behind him.

"What happened?" I hear Allison say and I get put down on my bed. "Scott she's not any warmer." I hear Stiles say.

I felt something warm being placed on my chest and I tried to sit down by Stiles held me down. "Wait you need to let the blood flow regulate." He says and I smile.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he smiles and nods. I don't remember it, I remember you falling to the floor and then Scott coming in." He says and I nod.

"As long as your fine." I say and he rolls his eyes playfully. "Im fine women, just focus on getting warm." He says making me laugh softly.

Whilst I was warming up Scott filled Stiles in on everything and then Allison filled both me and Stiles in on what happened today.

"Jesus christ." I say and Allison nods. "It'll be fine though." Scott says and I nod. I sit up and straight away Stiles kicks his shoes off and climbs in beside me.

"We'll leave you be." Allison says and I smile at her and nod. I say a thank you to Scott quickly as they both head out of my room.

"What happened yesterday Stiles?" I ask  playing with his hair. "Its a long story, I'll explain another day. Right now I just want to cuddle with you." He says and I nod. I lie on Stiles chest and I look down to our feet tangled up.

"I heard what happened are you.... Stiles." I hear Chris say and I groan. "I'm fine." I say sitting up. He comes beside me and check behind my ear. "You've been marked." He says and Stiles jumps up and quickly checks behind my ear too.

"You aren't staying the night Stiles." Chris says and Stiles scratches the back of his neck. "I know. I just want to be with Clara right now." Stiles says and Chris nods. "Half an hour it's a school night." Chris says and I roll my eyes playfully at him. "And you missy need your rest." He says and I smile as he leaves.

After half an hour of cuddling, Stiles left. Once he left I got ready for bed and then fell to sleep almost instantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 6.4K 26
(Set after season 3a) Y/N Stilinski was Stiles' older sister. You were taken from your family when you were 16, but now you have returned to Beacon...
67.2K 1.4K 54
Argentine: /ˈɑːdʒ(ə)ntʌɪn/ adjective Of or resembling silver. Ariana Argent was lost and alone, until she and her cousin moved to a certain town in C...
63.3K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
550 26 5
"Life can't ever be all bad or all good. Eventually things have to come back to the middle." Isabella Argent is the oldest daughter of famous hunters...