Another Argent?

By JosieS11

Clara Argent is Alison Argents cousin and is the daughter of Kate Argent. After not seeing their family in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
NEW BOOK

Chapter 41

858 21 0
By JosieS11

It's been a couple of days now since we found Malia and it's now Mischief day. When I was at Stiles house last night he told me about what he was going to do with Scott to Coach.

When I woke up it was 7:30. I get out of bed and make my bed straight away. I get in the shower and wash my hair. Once I was done with my shower I blow dry and straighten my hair. I put on some blue jeans and a black spaghetti strap crop top with black cleat netting over the top. I tuck the net into my jeans and put my belt on. I then decided to put my ankle boot heels on for the first time in a while.

I go into the kitchen and drink a glass of water and a cinnamon roll. Once I finish eating I head into my room and grab my bag.

I re-brush my hair and grab my bag and car keys. I step out of my room and meet Allison in the hall before she follows me to my car.

On the way to school we sing along to music until we get to school. Once we get into school we head from my locker to hers.

"Hey Issac." I say when he walks over to Allison's locker. "Hey I can't stay long, I need to find Scott. I just wanted to check in on my favourite girls." He says looking between us making me laugh. "Such a charmer." I say patting his shoulder.

"I'll meet you at lunch?" Issac says to Allison and she nods whilst opening her locker. "Wait. You're going to find Scott, I'll come with you I want to see how Stiles is this morning." I say and he nods. "See you later." I say to Allison and she nods.

"How are things with you and Stilinski anyway?" Issac asks and I nod as we head to where Scott and Stiles lockers are downstairs. "They're good yeah." I say smiling and he nudges me slightly making me smile more.

We find Scott and Stiles stood in the corridor talking so make our ways over to them. "The hot girl?" Scott says when we get there. "You are the hottest girl." Stiles says and me and Issac look at each other confused. Stiles takes my hand and we begin to walk to class together.

"How are you on this wonderful morning." He says way to chirpy. He's deffo pulled some sort of prank on me. Oh for god sake.

"What have you done?" I ask and he stops dead in his tracks and looks at me confused. "I haven't done anything to you." He says and I nod unconvinced.

"Oh how did your prank on Coach go?" I ask him as we start heading to class. "It was good, he always has an amazing reaction. I can't wait to get into class and see his reaction." He says and I chuckle.

We get to economics and I sit behind Stiles. I prepare my stuff for the lesson whilst we wait for the lesson to start. I hear some loud noises along with the rest of the class. "Son of a bitch!" Coach shouts and I chuckle.

Stiles turns around with the proudest smile on his face making me laugh more. He puts his hand out for a high five which I then give him.

Coach walks into the class room slamming his office door behind him. "Mischeif night. Devil's night. I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil." He says making our whole class laugh.

"You think it's funny every halloween my house gets egged? A man's house is supposed to be his castle." He says then slams his hand down on McCall's desk. "Mines a freakin' omelette." He says and I have to try my hardest not to laugh. I turn to Lydia whose sat on the right of me and just looks like she genuinely doesn't care.

Coach turns around to see a present on his desk. "Oh, this? We're gonna do this again? I don't think so." Coach says and throws it on the floor to create a cracking sound. Which makes me amused at this scene infront of me.

Coach crouched down and opens the box to reveal his gift. He had broken his mug that was clearly a gift. He picks up a letter and reads it aloud. "Happy birthday. Love, Greenberg." Coach says and I have to hide my laughter. This was amazing.

I was at my locker taking a sip of my drink and sorting some things out when Stiles rushes over to me. "You're okay." He says taking my hand and picking it up and kissing it. "Hello to you too." I say putting my bottle back into my locker. "Come with me." He says looking over to Allison, Issac and Lydia who were standing further down the corridor. "What's going on?" I ask and he squeezes my hand. I close my locker and let Stiles rush me down the corridor beside him.

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?" Issac says as we walk down the steps by the locker rooms. After Stiles filled us all in on everything that was going on.

"Yeah and no one knows how he woken up from the anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up his tumor was full of live flies." Stiles says and I scrunch my nose up in disgust. Talk about personal hygiene. "In any of circumstance it would be all kinds of awesome." Stiles says as we walk down the corridor.

"Did you say flies?" Lydia says and we stop and turn around to see Lydia stood still further down the corridor. "Lydia?" Allison asks confused. "All day I have been hearing this sound. Its like this..... buzzing." Lydia says and me and Allison look at each other concerned before we slowly walk back to Lydia.

"Like the sound of flies?" I question and I turn to my right to see Stiles and Issac both copying mine and Allison's actions in walking slowing back to Lydia. "Exactly like the sound of flies." Lydia says and we stop infront of her.

"Right split up. Allison and Issac. Lydia and Clara. Just keep a look out for the police and find Scott. We need to come up with a plan and he's not answering his phone." Stiles says and we nod. "Be careful." I say and kiss Stiles cheek before heading in the opposite direction with Lydia.

We were following closely behind the police to hear they they were leaving. Me and Lydia look at each other worried when I catch a glimpse of Stiles rushing over to Scott.

"The police are leaving." I say as me and Lydia stop beside Scott. "Why are they leaving?" I ask Stiles hoping he's seen his dad and can put my nerves to rest.

"The police?" Scott questions and I furrow my eyebrows. Has he seriously not been using his werewolf hearing today or what.

"They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." Stiles says and I take a breath of relief.

"Who? What are you guys--" "He has to be here." Lydia says cutting Scott off. We turn to look at her face that was clearly worried. "That sound... that buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." Lydia says and I groan and look and Stiles with the same worried expression he's looking at me with.

"How loud?" Stiles asks and Lydia starts breathing quite heavily.

Me and Lydia quickly explain to Scott what's happening whilst Stiles runs after his dad. Me and Lydia followed behind him at an upbeat pace. We leaned against the lockers whilst Stiles was talking to his dad. I look over at them whilst trying to read their lips when they both turn to look at us. We smile at wave at the Sheriff who was waving at us before he left Stiles standing there alone.

We head back inside whilst thinking of ideas for a plan. I notice Allison and signal for her to go into a classroom then all three of us follow in.

"The bestiary has over 1000 pages its going to take you forever." I say to Allison and she shrugs. I take my keys out of my bag and hand them to Allison.

"The bestiary is literally over a 100 pages long. If I'm going to find anything about flies coming out of people's bodies, it could take me all night." Allison says opening the window in the classroom. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" I ask Allison and she looks over to Stiles and Lydia.

"If Barrow is here, you'll need to stay. There should be atleast one Argent here." She says and I nod. She takes a knife that was strapped to her thigh. "Where the hell am I supposed to hide that?" I ask looking down at my outfit. She shrugs and climbs out of the window.

"Do you have any weapons in your car?" She asks and I sigh. "I have a glock in my boot in my emergency first aid kit." I say and she nods. "Stiles give her your jacket." Allison says before running off.

Stiles hands me his grey hoodie jacket which I put on and it was quite big on me. I place the pocket knife in my back pocket and then Allison runs up to the window and hands me my gun. "This is ridiculous." I say checking my gun and putting it in my waist band of my jeans at the back.

"Remember the word for flies in archaic Latin for fly is musca." Lydia says to Allison and she nods. "Be safe." Allison says squeezing my hand and I nod.

When Allison leaves I turn around to Stiles and Lydia. "Where do we start?" I ask curiously. "Upstairs." Stiles says and I nod and we head upstairs.

After leaving Stiles and Lydia in the art room I quickly head to my locker to grab my phone to text Allison. I take a sip of my water when the fire alarm starts ringing. I look around knowing that this has to be some sort of set up.

I rush outside whilst looking for anyone when I see Stiles getting shouted at by coach.

"If I were four years younger, I'd punch you." Coach says angrily when I get by Lydia's side. "What? Coach, that makes no sense." Stiles says clearly confused. "Oh well it does to me." Coach says just as annoyed. I laugh making all three of them look at me.

"Don't worry coach. I'll punch him." I say and punch Stiles in the shoulder. It's not as hard as it could of been but I know it was pretty hard.

"Ow what the hell." Stiles shouts putting his hand on his shoulder from the pain. "I like you Argent." Coach says patting my shoulder before walking away.

"Was that necessary?" Stiles asks and I giggle and then shrug my shoulders. "Felt it." I say and he rolls his eyes making me chuckle.

We follow Lydia over to the werewolves and we stand in a circle.

"We didn't find anything." Aiden says and I start to get more worried. "Not even a scent." Scott says and I groan getting clearly impatient.

"Its 3:00 so schools over. If there was a bomb wouldn't he have set it off by now?" Stiles asks putting his hand on my shoulder clearly for reassurance.

"Does that mean everyones safe?" Ethan asks and I look at Lydia. "I dont know. I just... I don't know." Lydia says and I grab her hand and squeeze it to let her know she did her best.

Me and Stiles were hanging out at his house today. Once I got there I took his jacket off and put it on the back of his chair. I took out my gun and knife from my jeans and put it on his desk.

I take my shoes off and lie down on Stiles bed beside me. "It doesn't make sense to me." Stiles says and I look up at him. "He had to have been there." Stiles says and I sigh. "Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't." I say holding Stiles hand. "But we don't need to stress now." I say and he nods.

He gets out of his bed and heads over to his desk. He sits down in his chair whilst I look around at his room. I love being in here, it makes me feel calm.

Stiles was now sorting his crime board out whilst I filled Issac in on what Allison was doing. I put my phone down after texting Issac and then lie on my stomach and watch Stiles.

"What do the different colour string mean?" I ask watching him thread some red string from Barrow to the high school.

"Oh just different stages of the investigation." He says glancing back ar me and smiling softly. "So green is solved. Yellow is to be determined, blue is just pretty." He says glancing at me.

"What about red?" I ask looking at the crime board noticing red is the only colour on there. "Red is unsolved."

"You only have red on the board." I say confused hoping theres a mix up or something. "Yes I'm aware. Thank you." He says says and I chuckle softly.

"Did you get detention for pulling the fire alarm?" I ask curiously whilst sitting up properly. "Yep. Everyday this week." Stiles says and I sigh. "That's unfortunate." I say and he nods.

I wrap some red string around my fingers as my mind starts to go some where else. I didn't like the current place my mind was going. I don't want to cry infront of Stiles, again.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Stiles asks as my eyes gloss over. I shake my head no and look down so I can't meet his eyes.

Stiles leans down on his knees infront of me and places his hand on my cheek and tilts my face up to look at him. "Tell me." He says and I sigh and continue wrapping the red string around my fingers.

"If Barrow was there. It doesn't matter if I have a gun or a knife. I wouldn't of been able to protect any of you. He'd blow up the whole school and there would be nothing I could do about it. How aren't you scared Stiles. I'm terrified. Every single day I play it cool with my guns and what not. But I'm scared Stiles. I'm scared that someone's going to hurt all of us. I don't want to lose anyone else. I'm so scared and I'm exhausted. I just want to be able to be a normal teenager and do normal things."

Stiles doesn't break eye contact with me whilst he unwrapped the red string from my fingers.

"I am scared. Everyday I wake up and go to sleep scared. But I have you and you make me feel safe. I don't have a lot to offer to make you feel safe with me. But I would do anything, even if that meant going to your uncle and training to use a gun. I would." Stiles says and puts the red string down.

"I do feel safe with you. I don't know why but it's like nothing can hurt me when I'm with you Stiles." I say and he looks at me confused whilst wiping a tear that escaped my eye.

"Why I'm not a werewolf. I can't do anythin to help you if you needed it. All I have is a baseball bat." He says and I scoff and whilst he looks at the floor.

"Hey." I say making him look up at me. "You don't need to protect me. I'm thankful for everything you do for me Stiles. Not just that, your baseball bat works wonders." I say and he scoffs lightly.

He wipes away my tears and holds my face in his hand as he kisses my forehead. "You're amazing. We'll make it out of this together. Because we have each others backs. I promise you." He says and I nod.

Stiles and I lie down in his bed. I lie down on his chest and just look at our feet. "Did you have a nightmare last night?" I ask Stiles and he sighs. "I don't want to ruin the mood, we'll talk about it later." Stiles says and I nod.

My phone starts ringing causing me to groan. I sit up and place a kiss on Stiles neck before grabbing my phone of the nightstand. I read the caller id and quickly answer when I read Lydia's name.

"Hey what's up?" I ask whilst answering the phone. "Hey, I just wanted to apologise for having you and especially Stiles run around all day for nothing." Lydia says and I look at Stiles confused.

"What's wrong?" I ask slightly worried for Lydia. "Its just I thought Barrow was there and he wasn't and I had everyone rushing around all day trying to find him. Which means that I was wrong." Lydia says sounding sad.

"Hey, don't doubt yourself. You've been right when something like this has happened. So don't start putting yourself down now." I say making Lydia sigh.

"There was no scent. No bomb. Barrow was there. I believe you because through all of this you've always been right. I believe he was there. I really do." I say whilst Stiles plays around with a sharpie. I get a whiff of the sharpie and that's when the realisation hit me. Maybe the boys couldn't smell him because of something else.

"Omg. Uh right okay." I say jumping up causing Stiles to look at me worried. "Get ready me and Stiles are coming to get you. " I say and end the call.

"Where are we going?" Stiles asks as we quickly put our shoes on. I also then put Stiles grey hoodie jacket back on and put my gun in my belt.

We rush out of the door and head to Lydia's house before heading back to the school.

We get to the chemistry lab and start looking around. "What are we looking for?" Lydia asks as Stiles opens the chemical cupboard. I had told Stiles everything on the way to get Lydia and it finally made sense to us.

"That was supposed to be locked." Lydia says as Stiles opens the door. A whiff of chemicals hits just underneath my nose. "Jeez." I say at the large indulge of chemicals.

"Notice anything else?" Stiles asks Lydia and she scrunches up her nose. "It smells like chemicals." Lydia says and I scoff. "They wouldn't of been able to catch a scent." I say as Stiles looks over the chemicals with his torch.

Something catches the corner of my eye but I couldn't make out what it was. "Stiles the floor." I say and he looks down with his torch to reveal some blood and staples.

"He was here performing very minor surgery on himself." Stiles says and I cringe at the thought of someone using a staple gun to sew up their body.

"You were right." I say turning to Lydia who doesn't look very happy. "Well why don't I feel happy about it?" Lydia asks but before I could say anything Stiles did. "Probably because he was here to kill someone." His tone clearly sarcastic which makes me roll my eyes to Lydia.

"But who?" She asks and I turn to Stiles. "That's what we need to find out." I say and we head out of the chemicals cupboard.

We slowly walk through the chemistry lab. "We could spread out, start looking for.... anything." Stiles says ad he heads to some draws.

I head over to the board with some writing on it. "Clara what are those?" Stiles asks walking behind me. "Atomic numbers." I say turning to Lydia who stood on the right side of me. "Is it a formula?" Stiles asks.

"No." I say staring at the three atomic numbers on the board. "Not really. 19's potassium. 53's iodine and 88's radium." Lydia says. "The first two make potassium iodide." I suggest to Lydia as if it could have anything to do with it.

She then takes a step forward and begins to write their symbols down. "Potassium is k?" Stiles questions and I chuckle softly. "Yes Stiles." I say and he rolls his eyes playfully at me making me smile.

Me and Stiles look back up at the board and my eyes widen. "Kira." Stiles says and I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought of that.

"Scott isn't answering." I say worried as Stiles rushes to Kira's because that's where he was.

Once we get out of the car I notice a figure on the floor next to Scott's bike. "Oh my god Scott!" I shout and rush to his side.

All three of us were shaking Scott and shouting his name trying to wake his unconscious self up.

He sits up and we stand back, giving him the space he needs. "Barrow, he took Kira." Scott says and I sigh. "We know. He was after her the whole time." Stiles says.

"I'll call Allison and Issac and see if they've found anything out." I say and head over to Stiles Jeep. I lean on it and get my phone out to call them.

"Hows my other favourite Argent." Issac says answering the phone causing me to roll my eyes playfully. 

"Have you found anything? Barrow has taken Kira." I say sounding urgent so he'll get thr hint. "Kira?" He asks confused. "Yep." I say and he sighs.

"We haven't found anything. Just stuff about flies and the dead. Nothing else." He says and I groan. "Uh okay. Uh keeping looking at text me if you find anything." I say and quickly end the call and head back over to the three.

"Nothing." I say causing everyone to sigh. "Uh okay. We need to think of something. He's going to kill her." Scott says and I nod.

"I knew he was there. How did I know that?" Lydia asks and I turn to her not really having an answer but hoping the boys would have one. "You heard the flies right?" Stiles says and I nod.

"Well what do you feel now?" Scott asks and I look at Lydia curiously. "Nothing. I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what to do. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue and I don't know how to trigger it." I look over at Stiles confused as Lydia takes a step forward.

"I just... I swear to god, it literally makes me want to scream." Lydia says and that's when it hits me. Lydia is a banshee. When Jennifer tried to kill Lydia she also described her as a wailing women. It's what Lydia does best.

"Okay then scream." I say and Stiles looks at me confused. "Lydia scream." I say and it was all the confirmation she needed before she let out this high pitched scream. I quickly put my hands on my ears to block it out but it hardly worked.

Once she stopped screaming I look over at Stiles and he nods to let me know hes fine. We look over at Lydia who looks up slowly then spins around to face us.

"Its not flies." She says and I look at Stiles and Scott to see if they have a clue what shes on about, but unfortunately she doesn't. "Its electricity." She says.

"Wasn't Barrow an electrical engineer?"  I ask Stiles thinking back to the conversation we had earlier about Barrow. "Yeah he worked at a power substation." Stiles says joining on to my theory that he's taken her to somewhere he used to work. "What substation?" Scott asks.

We get to the substation and I turn to my right and Jeep and nod at Scott and so does Stiles. "Okay, wait here all right? Just wait for the cops to show up." Stiles says opening the door. "You've got to be kidding." I say and he turns to me. "Stiles we spoke about this." I say and he sighs. "Fine." He says and we look at Lydia.

"Here's my phone. Issac or Allison might call about anything they've found so just keep checking it." I say handing it to Lydia and she sighs and nods.

Me and Stiles then head into the warehouse. Where everything from there gets confusing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
32.6K 1K 24
Humans think she's the niece of a cop, who's parents were tragically killed. The Argents think she's one of them. And a select few in Beacon Hills th...
10K 292 17
「 stiles stilinski x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 aurora 'rory' hale returns to beacon hills with her older brother, derek. she meets the annoying sarcas...
146K 3.1K 39
🎵 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮🎵 Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...