แด…แดแดกษด า“แดส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸ

By melomagic_

๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’– ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’‚... More

๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿž
๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿš๐Ÿš
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿš๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ
๐Ÿš๐Ÿž
๐Ÿš๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿš๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ›๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿก
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿš
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿž
๐Ÿœ๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿก
๐Ÿž๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿž๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿž๐Ÿš (๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿ›(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿœ(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ‘)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿ(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ’)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿž(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ“)
๐Ÿž๐ŸŸ(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ”)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿ (๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ•)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿก(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ–)
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ—)
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ™ (๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ)
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿš
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ›
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿœ
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚)
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿž(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚)
๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ
Not a mf update
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ 
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ™( ๐’˜๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’” )
hey, listen......
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿš( ๐’˜๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’” )
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ›( ๐’˜๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’”? )
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก
hmmm........
๐Ÿก๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿก๐Ÿš
๐Ÿก๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿก๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿก๐Ÿ
๐Ÿก๐Ÿž
๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ
wtf?!!!!!!
๐Ÿก๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿก๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™
Sequel๐Ÿ’™
heyyyyyyyyy
boo
it's me again

๐Ÿ ๐Ÿž

1.5K 152 105
By melomagic_

ᵒʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ, ᵐʸ ˢᵘⁿʳⁱˢᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏᵉˢᵗ ᵈᵃʸˢ
ᵍᵒᵗ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ʷᵃʸ

ᵈᵉˢᵖᵃᶜⁱᵗᵒ - ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ ʸᵃⁿᵏᵉᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵘⁱˢ ᶠᵒⁿˢⁱ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʲᵘˢᵗⁱⁿ ᵇⁱᵉᵇᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Alaina let out a breath as she felt herself relax in the bubble bath as 'Come Through And Chill' by Miguel played from the speakers. She had been stressed out all week trying to juggle school, work and studying for finals and the bubble bath was a really great stress reliever. The scented candles were helping a lot too.

Zee suddenly burst into the bathroom, startling her.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I'm going out" Zee informed her.

"Where to?"

"My sister's"

"Don't you think you a lil overdressed?" She asked, eyeing her outfit, a small black dress and a pair of stilettos.

"Mind ya business. I'll be back later". Zee held up a peace sign as she left the bathroom.

She waited patiently until she heard the front door shut before closing her eyes. She took in deep breaths as she enjoyed the peace and quiet of the house. Something about the scent of the candles had her feeling light as a feather. Like she could fly.

The peace was soon interrupted by her phone ringing, cutting the music. She already knew who was calling by the ringtone.

Wayne.

She hesitantly picked up the phone from the closed toilet seat and answered the call, putting it on loudspeaker.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?". His voice sounded low and husky like he had just woken up and it made butterflies erupt in her stomach. It also turned her on a lil but she wasn't gon' talk about that at the moment.

"Why you wanna know?" She asked.

"C'mon just tell me where you at. I'm bout to pull up on you"

"But ion wanna see you" she said and he sighed.

"Look baby, I know you still mad bout that last situation. That was my bad. I shouldn't have said what I said and I apologize. Ion want you mad at me"

"I'm not mad- why don't we talk about this when you get here?"

"I wanna take you somewhere. It ain't nowhere fancy. Just some place we can be alone. I'll bring food too. How that sound?" He asked.

"Sounds like a plan" she smiled.

"I'll pick you up in an hour?"

"See you in an hour" she confirmed. She waited for that familiar beep to let her know he hung up before squealing.

_

"You lucky I love food" Alaina said as she got in the car. "Why you got glasses on at 9pm?"

"Nevermind that. Is this whatchu wearing?" Wayne asked, eyeing the plain tee she wore.

"Yeah. You said nun' fancy, didn't you?"

"I know but it's cold out tonight and you ain't even got no bra on. You should bring a jacket or sum' at least" he advised.

"Nah. I'm good" she said.

"You sure?"

"Yesss" she insisted. "Why is it so important anyway? Where we finna go?"

"You'll see" he answered and started driving.

_

"You so corny" Alaina shook her head as Wayne took out blankets from the trunk of his car.

"What I do?" He asked.

"Nun'" she said as she looked at the open field. "How'd you even find this place?"

"I found it when I was 19. I used to be angry a lot-"

"I can imagine" she cut in and he rolled his eyes. "Anyway I used to drive around to cool off and I kinda just got here. Hold this real quick". He handed her the blanket and went back to get the food.

"You like Chick-fil-A?" He asked.

"Well-"

"Nevermind. You like er'thing"

"I should feel offended but I don't" she said as they moved on to find a spot to sit. When they did, she spread the blanket on the floor and they sat down.

"So you still mad?" He asked as he unpacked the food.

"If I was, I wouldn't be here". She laid down and stared up at the stars. "What happened ain't nun' to be mad about. I was just annoyed at the moment. But I'm over it"

"Hunnid?"

"Yeah" she nodded.

"Cool"

_

"Fuck it's cold" Alaina shivered, rubbing her arms to create warmth of some sort. By that time, the food was almost gone and they was just talking.

"I know" Wayne said, sipping his coke, making her mug him.

"You ain't gon' do nun'?"

"Whatchu want me to do? I told you to bring a jacket, didn't I?" He countered.

"You did but I thought you'd gimme yours if it got too cold out" she said and he snorted.

"You thought" he chuckled.

"Dang dawg, you so cold" she grumbled and brought her knees up to her chest to reduce the cold.

It took twenty seconds of her looking helpless for Wayne to give in.

"Ight mane, get in here". He opened his jacket and she hugged him, her arms around his torso, right underneath the jacket.

"This is better" she mumbled as he rubbed his hands up and down her back.

"Can I let you in on a little secret?" He asked.

"What?"

"You may think I'm rushing you with the whole baby thing but it's just that....when you realize you wanna spend the rest of your life with somebody, you just want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. You feel me?"

"Yeah" she nodded. "That was sweet"

"Yeah I know" he replied and she rolled her eyes.

"But I got a question tho"

"What is it?"

"How many times did you watch when Harry met Sally to know that word for word?" She chuckled as she felt him tense up a bit.

"Ight I'm busted" he laughed.

"Wait you actually watched it?"

"Yeah" he nodded and she raised an eyebrow.

"Like no cap?"

"No cap"

"On God?"

"On God"

"Bruh..." she said.

"What?"

"That's legit gay tendencies, my nigga"

_

"Where is he?" Alaina groaned.

Bird had called that he needed a ride home so Wayne had decided to pick him up on the way but he was taking so much time to come outta wherever he was.

"He'll be here in a minute"

"Hol' on is that...." She trailed off, looking past Wayne, out his window. He looked out, curious about what she was looking at.

"That lying son of a bitch"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oop-😗

Imma just leave it here.....

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks❤️

Not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 10.4K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
318K 12.2K 50
I don't know๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Just Read๐Ÿฅบ
312K 8.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...