ROSES (Oli Sykes Fan Fiction)...

By Joy_Syko

I never thought that giving Oli Sykes a plastic rose at my first BMTH show would lead to this... ... More

INTRO - PART I
MAKING PLANS
SAN FRANCISCO
LOS ANGELES
SAN DIEGO
PHOENIX
LAS VEGAS
INTRODUCTIONS
FLIRT
ROOM 1109
LAS VEGAS II
HARD ROCK
SALT LAKE CITY
OUCH
SURPRISE
DENVER
HURT
MIND GAMES
THE INDIE BAR
THE HILTON
KANSAS CITY
GOODBYE
ST. LOUIS
INDIANAPOLIS
PICKLES
16-BIT
TROUBLE
COZY
COMFORT
CINCINNATI
TIGHT
ATLANTA
WRITTEN IN BLOOD
INK
FOREVER
STRANGE BEHAVIOR
THE GIFT
CLOSER
FEELINGS
THORNS
BROKEN
FLAME
REACHING OUT
CONTACT
ATTENTION WHORE
TEASE
CONFUSED
JEALOUSY
CHAT
MALIBU
BIRTHDAY GIRL
FEELINGS
CONNECT
A QUESTION
PREPARE YOURSELF
MEXICO
BUTTERFLIES
NOBODY ELSE
REUNION
ACAPULCO
FANTASY
THE ISLAND
BLOW
SUNSET
DELETE YOU
HANDS
DESPERATION
PERFECT ENDING
JUST US
MIXED SIGNALS
WHIPLASH
HEARTACHE
FUTURE PLANS
ON THE ROAD
MEXICO CITY
MESS
LOVE / HATE
PUNISHMENT
TEAR OUT MY HEART
PICK UP THE PIECES
MONSTERS
LOVELESS
SPEAK YOUR TRUTH
HOPE
THE PARTY
BAD GUY
UNFOLLOW
ASSHOLE
BAD NEWS
NOT MY PROBLEM
WINTER
THREAT
WORLDS AWAY
CONTACT
HEARTBREAK 2.0
HUNTED
LIGHTS & SIRENS
HIDE AND SEEK
LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS
HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS
BABY SHOWER
ARRIVAL | DEPARTURE
IVY
FLOWER GIRL
RESEMBALANCE
CAN WE TALK?
CONFESSION
TRY AGAIN
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
ACCEPTANCE
CUT THE AIR WITH A KNIFE
FAMILIAR STRANGER
FIRST MOMENTS
NEWNESS
OVERWHELMED
QUESTIONING
DNA
GUILT
HEARTFELT APOLOGY
HAPPY FAMILIES
GOODBYE, FOR NOW
MUNICH
REVELATIONS
ENDING | BEGINNING
BUILDING A BRIDGE
UNDERSTANDING
EXPANDING THE CIRCLE
ALL IN A NAME
THE COMEBACK
BIRTHDAY PLANS
TWO-DOZEN ROSES
PARTY CRASHER
PARTY GUEST
ALONE, TOGETHER
HEROES
PEACE OFFERING
THE "NON-DATE"
SELFLESS
A SONG FOR IVY
MEMORIES
GLIMPSES OF THE PAST
MOVING ON
ALIEN
THE PERFECT MOMENT
NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
BROTHER
BAD INFLUENCE
LULLABY
MAKING MOVES
THE KILLERS
JEALOUS FANS
THE BRIT AWARDS
FROM THE HEART
INKED IN LOVE
THIS IS LOVE
ESPECIALLY WITH YOU...
LITTLE SYKO
BACK WITH THE BAND
UNCLE MAT
HALLOWEEN
TRICK OR TREAT
ATTENTION
LATE NIGHT VISIT
ADVENTURES
MALI-BOO
BAYWATCH
FEELINGS
FAMILY GOALS
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF...
HAPPY PLACE
FIRST DATE
ALL YOU EVER WANTED
POST TRAUMATIC
A BRAND NEW DAY
BIG SUR
EXPLORERS
ENGLAND
DETOUR
VENICE
DREAM DAY
SECOND DATE
OUR SPECIAL PLACE
BLISS
STAY AT HOME DAD
WHIRLWIND TOUR
THE FINAL SHOW
BURNING DESIRE
THE END OF AN ERA
HANGOVER
SPILLING THE TEA
HOUSE HUNTING
DREAM HOUSE
A NEW LIFE
LOOKING FORWARD
YES.
TOUR LIFE
HAPPILY EVER AFTER

WET

1K 28 73
By Joy_Syko

I woke up to Cassidy's alarm at 10am... yeah, it was pretty late, but we needed a sleep in after how much we'd been on the go. Not to mention my two late nights with Oli Sykes. She immediately asked me about my 'round 2' with Oli, so I told her everything, including how it felt way more intimate, how much we kissed, and about how we'd actually been face to face this time. I also mentioned the way he'd pulled me in for a kiss before I left and then messaged me a goodnight message when I got home.
"Sounds like he might have a little soft spot for you." she said with a grin. I just laughed.
"As if! It was just a bit more comfortable since it was the second time." I replied. Secretly I kind of hoped that she was right, but I knew nothing would ever come from it anyway. I wondered if he would message me today... or maybe ask if I want to 'hang out' again tonight. I hoped so.

After walking to Taco Bell for some seriously unhealthy breakfast, we decided we needed a pool day, and since the pool at our hotel was lack-lustre to say the least, we decided to head to the MGM Grand on the strip to visit their day club, or in other words; their pool party. A day chilling out in the sun and the water with drinks and music sounded perfect. By midday, we were poolside with drinks in our hands, taking in the bright Nevada sunshine. "Jesus Christ there's so many hot boys here." Cassidy said to me, dropping her sunglasses to oogle all of the wet, shirtless bodies. I just laughed at her as I laid on my sun-lounger with a trashy magazine in my hands. "Seriously? You're not even going to look?" she asked me. I rolled my eyes from behind my sunglasses and put away my magazine to help her scope. She was right, there was a lot of beautiful people there... and so much skin on show, but honestly, nobody was interesting to me. I guess I could blame Oli for that, and I could almost picture him standing waist-deep in the water, his hair all wet and water beading down his body over his tattoos. "Man, Oli would look so good shirtless in this pool right now." I sighed as I daydreamed. Cassidy shot me the filthiest look and threw her towel over my face in protest so I just laughed. "You don't have to be loyal to him you know..." she said when I pulled the towel off of me. "I mean, he's just casual... you can have fun with other people too." she said nudging me. I rolled my eyes. God she could be such a slut sometimes. "If I see anyone I like, I'll let you know." I said to her with a chuckle.

It was almost 1pm and I was really thinking about Oli... wondering what he was up to, if he was still in Vegas... wondering if he was maybe thinking about me as well or if he was off hooking up with other girls. I needed to get his attention. "Right, I need to take a sexy photo." I said, thinking maybe he'd remember I existed if I posted something a little raunchy. I was at a pool in a bikini, so it wouldn't even look totally desperate. "To send to lover boy?" Cass asked.
"Yes. How do my boobs look?" I asked as I laid beside the water.
"Like he'll get a hard on." she replied with a laugh. I took about a dozen photos before getting the perfect angle that made my boobs look amazing, and 5 minutes later, I'd posted it to my story. 

I got into the water for 15 minutes or so and fetched more drinks then came back to lay in the sun and read my magazine while Cassidy went to chase down some guy she liked the look of. I just laughed and wished her luck, then checked my phone to see if Oli had seen my post. I was acting totally desperate, I know, but I got the biggest rush when I knew that he'd seen it.

Oli's compliment saying I was 'fucking sexy' made a rush of endorphins flood my body. Ugh, he was so fucking sexy too and I couldn't stop thinking about him. I decided I'd flirt and shower him with compliments to make sure he knew I was up for seeing him again, and to see if he'd ask me to meet up with him.

'You're pretty fucking sexy too 😉' I replied.

'Wish I could fool around with you in that pool 😏' he sent. Oof. I wished he could too.

'I'd rather be on top of you like last night... on the sun-lounger 😉' I replied.

'You're making me horny. Lol. Wanna hang out later?' he asked. Fuck yes, I did.

'Are you in Salt Lake City?' he asked before I could even respond.

'No, still in Vegas. You?' I replied. God I hoped he hadn't left already... I was really hoping I'd see him again tonight.

'On the bus there now' he said. FUCK! SHIT! DAMN!

'Damn... I wanted to do naughty things with you 😥' I replied.

'Drive up 😉' he sent. How cheeky of him...

'Haha, I seriously wish I could. I'm wet - and not from the pool' I replied cheekily. 

I was teasing him, but it was only because I didn't want him to stop wanting me in my absence. Cassidy would be so proud, but imagine what she'd say if I actually asked her to go up to Salt Lake City a day early for him... she'd call me hopeless. We'd have to forfeit a night's accommodation and pay extra up there too... it's actually crazy that I'd even consider doing that just for sex.

'Haha I know how wet I get you 😉 Come here so I can fuck you 😘' he said in response. Jesus. I wanted to so badly.

'You have no idea how much I wish I could' I replied.

He had suddenly got so full on after my initial comment, but he stopped messaging me after our flirty exchange, so I went back to my magazine, peering up to look at Cass on the other side of the pool with a group of people. I got so turned on just from hearing Oli talk about fooling around, and it left me frustrated that I couldn't have him... I really did want to jump in the car and drive to him right then and there. 

When Cassidy finally returned from hanging out with her man of the moment, she asked if I minded if she went up to his hotel room and then just met me back at the hotel later. Of course I didn't mind since I'd been ditching her to mess around with Oli, so I told her to have fun and I just stayed laying in the sun. I got hit on a few times, mostly by guys that definitely were not my type, so after getting sick of unwanted attention, I got back into the pool. I messed around taking videos with Cass's GoPro, and at 4 o'clock, I decided to head back to our hotel.

I bought some fruit for a super late lunch on the way home, got into my pajamas and watched a movie in bed waiting for Cass to get back, and I posted a video from the pool to my instagram story when it ended. Oli replied to it saying I was teasing him... I guess I kind of hoped I'd get that kind of sexual reaction from him, and it just made me want him more.

'Sorry 😋' I replied.

'Your tits are fucking spectacular 😍 You still in that bikini?' he said.

'No, I'm naked in bed at the hotel' I replied. OK, so I wasn't naked but he didn't know that.

'Damn. Doing what? Are you alone? 😏' he asked. I had to laugh. I wouldn't be naked if I wasn't alone!

'Watching a movie, and yes, alone' I replied.

'I wish I was there 😉' he said.

'Oh really? To watch the movie? 😂' I asked cheekily. I knew exactly what he wanted to be there for.

'And other things 😁' he replied. 

Eughhhh he was making me so horny. I wondered if I should hardcore flirt with him and get him excited so that he'd definitely want to see me again tomorrow night... I mean, it's pretty easy to get a guy excited by texting a few sexual things to them... they're pretty predictable.

'If you were here, I wouldn't be paying any attention to the movie...' I replied.

'You're making me horny again.' he admitted.

'I'd help you with that if you were here... 😘' I said.

'What would you do to help me? 😍' he asked. 

Wow, OK... that really escalated. I felt like he wanted me to get dirty, but did I really want to sext with him? I guess it wouldn't hurt, but would it make him horny or would it make him think I was a total slut? I decided it was a moment to just go for it... You know; go big or go home. I conjured up all of my best dirty thoughts and remembered things guys from tinder had said to me over the years and went for it.

'I would get on my knees and tease you with my tongue until you were rock hard, then I'd beg you to fuck me. You'd resist for a while, then fuck me so hard that I'd be screaming, and then I'd let you cum all over me.' I replied. 

Jesus, Willow. That was intense. I was surprised with myself at what I'd said... I just hoped he wouldn't think I was a total whore for being so dirty...

'Wow. YES!' he replied

I just giggled. I guess the caps lock meant he approved. This was the most crazy conversation to be having with Oli Sykes, and I felt kind of embarrassed. Thank God Cassidy wasn't there in the room with me... I wouldn't be able to even type such hardcore things in her presence. 

'I want to fuck you so badly right now' he replied.

'Me too. You're so big... I wish you were inside me' I said. If there's one thing I do know, it's that guys love it when you tell them they have a big dick, though with Oli, it wasn't a complete lie.

'I'd make you cum so hard your legs would be shaking' he replied. I really wished he would...

'Ugh. You're killing me! I'm going to go take a cold shower lol' I said. I couldn't take it anymore.

'You gonna think about me fucking you? 😏' he responded.

'I'm going to touch myself while I think about you fucking me 😘' I replied. I knew he'd like that.

'Tease' he replied.

--------------------------------------------------------

[OLI]

Fucking hell, I'm sooo horny. I had no idea Roses was such a dirty girl haha. God she's so hot. Ugh, I can't believe she's still in Vegas!! 

Well, we have the night off so I'm sure the lads will come out for a few drinks. Maybe I can find a replacement for the night. I need to fuck someone after this conversation!

--------------------------------------------------------

After our super sexual exchange, I took myself to the shower, and well, I did exactly what I told him I was going to do. I was so fucking turned on after talking about doing things with him. When I emerged from the bathroom, I saw that Cass had messaged me saying she was headed back, and just a couple of minutes later, she walked through the door. I asked her how her afternoon was, and she blushed and said it was amazing; going into gory details like she always does - and then she asked me how mine was. I just laughed... "Well, Oli has already gone to Salt Lake City so you're the only one getting laid today. But we had a pretty full-on sexting session." I announced. Cassidy nearly choked when I told her that.
"Are you serious? Omg. I'm so proud of you... keeping him interested so you'll get to fuck him tomorrow night." she said with a cheeky nudge. I just laughed. She wasn't wrong about my intentions. "I think I like this sexed up version of Willow." she added with a laugh.

We decided to get dressed up and go out for dinner before hitting up one of the cool, Vegas nightclubs since it was our last night there. We had to get up super early to drive to Salt Lake City in the morning, so we didn't plan on having a huge night, but of course, time got away from us and we didn't get back to the room until 1am. I was definitely going to feel that in the morning when my alarm went off, but it was really nice to have a night out with my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 69 21
#2 in Colbybrockfanfiction as of May 23, 2019 😍 I opened the door to reveal a girl with long ombré hair, she's wearing a big black hoodie, and a bl...
310K 4.1K 35
I pressed my chest onto her now exposed skin. She moaned from both the feeling of my boner digging into her lower region and from the feeling of her...
63.3K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
17.9K 626 128
Aspiring model Joy has snuck backstage at a music festival with her friend who's currently hooking up with a DJ. Joy just wants to go watch the bands...