Finding Martins

By NLBahit_15

Michelle Martins is a sports prodigy. She knew almost every sport and flourished at all of it, but she especi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Dear Diary
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Black Widow Story
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 129.5
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 136.5
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 140.5
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 53

3.6K 104 13
By NLBahit_15

December 27, 2018

Today is the day Santana is going to be having the Snixxmas at her house then after we're gonna start staying at their house since their families already left and went back home. The Press family of course, tried to convince us to stay a little longer but I feel like we have overstayed our welcome and so they would have family time that's just them.

"I don't want you to go, it's gonna be weird sleeping on my bed alone now."

I chuckled and pulled her closer by her waist and put her hands over my shoulder.

"Hey, you're attending Santana's snixxmas and we'll see each other on your birthday again amor, plus January camp. You're acting like we're gonna be away from each other for months."

"But it feels like it..."

I saw her pouting at me so I kissed her pout away, connecting our foreheads together.

"I'm taking your sweater."

I chuckled and pecked her nose.

"Of course you are babe."

I gave her one last peck before pulling her towards my suitcase.

"Okay, choose what sweater you want."

She grabbed a Maroon Seattle sweatshirt and a Blue Reign pullover hoodie, in return, she handed me her Royals one to compensate for the extra piece of clothing she got.

After saying my goodbyes to my girlfriend's family, we drove off to the Brittana household. It was 4 in the afternoon and the party doesn't start until 6:30 so we have time to put all our things in our rooms and and get ready since her party is formal and has a theme.

Santana is known for her extravagant parties... And this one is the fanciest yet.

We pulled up at their house only to see it decked out with Christmas lights, a gigantic frosty the snowman and carollers standing by the doorway. Men were going in and out as they started putting a huge sleigh with a reel life reindeer on the front yard.

Christen looked around in amazement as we entered the house. The huge Christmas tree prepped up at the corner of the living room with a shit ton of presents still under the tree, people dressed as elves roaming around serving the early birds drinks, huge Christmas balls hanging from the ceiling, white confetti falling down from the ceiling.

"My favorite people, Tristan is waiting for you 3 in your room. Chop chop. Your dresses are there too."

Santana hugged us and led us to my room on the second floor.

"Tristan?"

I looked at Christen and smiled.

"He and his team are the people who usually does our make up during Santana's snixxmases. She hires his team to do our make up."

We got up and were already met up with the team.

"Christen, you're in Mercedes and Quinn's room, that's where your dress is. Isa, your room and Michelle your room. We only have an hour people, let's go."

I was shoved in my room where my dress was displayed in a manniquinn and I smirked at what it looked like. I picked this out a few months ago and it looks better than I remembered.

"Come on Mitch, we're starting with you make up."

.
Instagram stories:

MichelleMartins:

.

(Christen's POV)

I was placed in the same room as Quinn and Mercedes so right now we are making small talk. Santana got me a black dress with black heels. Tony, the one doing my make-uo and stuff, put dark make up on my face and fixed my hair up to the side, adding earings to the look.

"Yess Christen, slayy."

I looked at the girls and gave them a smile.

"Let's go down, it's already 6:30."

I looked at my watch and saw that it was indeed time to go down.

"How about Michelle?"

"Oh she loves being 'fashionably late' to things like these and knowing Tristan, he's going all out on Mitch cause she is her favorite to model on."

The door opened and Isabella came in looking as elegant as ever. She immediately went to me and gave me a little spin.

"Aunt Christen, you like this dress? I picked it myself."

I grinned and bent down a little, holding her shoulders.

"You look beautiful amor."

She grinned at me and pulled me in a hug before grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs. I looked around and saw a bunch of famous people like Beyonce and Rihanna making me internally freak out. A waiter dressed as an elf in front of me and handed me a glass of champagne and I gladly accepted it.

"Christen, you guys are here."

I turned around and saw Brittany and the rest of the new directions standing there (except Artie cause... ya know) with their children all dressed up. I hugged them with a smile and we caught up with each other for a bit. I looked around, looking for my girlfriend but she is nowhere to be seen.

"So Christen, how are you liking the party so far?"

"It's not what I expected honestly, so much more fancy than I thought. Plus I just saw Beyonce and Rihanna talking with each other and I am interally freaking out so..."

Brittany chuckled and put her arm around my shoulder.

"Get used to seeing them around little one, Michelle is close friends with those 2. Michelle used to be Beyonce's choreographer and she sold Rihanna one of her songs. I'm not sure if she's still gonna be Bee's choreographer since Lady Tubbington predicted that Mitch is gonna be off doing her own thing soon but they are tight, not as tight as with us kr with the Little Mix girls but still tight."

I looked at her shocked, my brain having a hard time processing the information when Santana came down the stairs with Josey.

"Mitch is almost finished, she's just putting her heels on."

I nodded my head and watched over Isabella as she and Owen chase ewch other around. How that little girl runs in heels? I have no idea. I felt someone poke my shoulder so I turned around and saw that it was Quinn, and beside her was Sugar.

"You have to avert your look to the staircase, you're not gonna wanna miss this."

I turned to the staircase and froze, everything around me started going in slow motion as I watched my beautiful girlfriend descending from the staircase. She had on a Burgandy Satin red v-neck lomg sleeve dress, her hair in a kind of low ponytail with a flower and silver heels on and she looked stunning.

I felt everyone's eyes on her and honestly, I don't blame them. She stopped in front of me and grinned.

"Look at you Miss Press, looking as breath taking as ever."

I rolled my eyes and grinned. I grabbed her hand and spun her around.

"Me? Look at you, jaws literally dropped as you made your way here. Including mine."

She chuckled and kissed my cheek as we made our way to her friend group.

(Michelle's POV)

I grinned as I watched my girlfriend having a great time. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Blaine, Kurt and Mercedes grinning at me, and I knew it was time for our performance. We got mic'd up in one room upstairs and made our way back down at the livingroom and did the cheesy skit we had palnned.

A/n: Michelle is taking over Rachel's part.. Kurt and Blaine's harmonizing in this performance is 👌👌👌👌

".... you know what's needed now."

"Oh I do... Michelle, Mercedes."

Blaime glanced at the pinao that was rested on the piano.

"We couldn't possibly, we're not prepared."

I acted shocked and shook my head, trying not to laugh as Mercedes and I made eye contact. The people around started cheering and I made eye contacy with Christen who was looking at us amused.

"Oh come on, the pino is just sitting there, its Ivory's waiting to be tickled."

I leaned in closer to Mercedes and smiled.

"Well, there is a little something that we've been working on. I'm in if you are."

Mercedes stayed silent for a second before noddimg.

"Well... it is christmas after all."

Everyone cheered as the four of us stood up and went closer to the piano, though we all know that that was just there for show.

"Ohhhh Kurt, Mercedes, Blaine. You know I've realized there are some favkrite things that can't be bought online or in the store and even on the catalog, they're right here, in front of my nose."

I kept my composure as I poked the tip of my nose and I saw the 3 of them trying not to laugh. I striaghtend my posture and saw a lot of phones were out, filming the performance the 4 of us prepared.

"For instance... Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things"

Mercedes walked towards me as she sung her verse.

Mercedes:
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles

Mercedes and Michelle:
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Kurt:
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

Blaine:
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

Kurt and Blaine:
Silver white winters that melt into springs

All:
These are a few of my favorite things

All:
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don’t feel so bad

We went down to the sofa and Mercedes grabbed a girpft and started shaking it.

Mercedes:
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

She handed me the gift and I started shaking it.

Michelle:
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

I handed thr gift to Kurt.

Kurt:
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels

Then he handed the gift to Blaine.

Blaine:
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles

Michelle:
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Mercedes:
These are a few of my favorite things

Blaine:
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

Kurt:
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

Michelle:
Silver white winters that melt into springs

All:
These are a few of my favorite things

All:
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don’t feel so bad

We all held hands and took a bow making the people clap, whoop and cheer. I skipped towards Isabella who was beside Christen and carried her. She squeezed my cheeks with a grin.

"You looked like those people we watch perfrom on stage mommy."

I chuckled and pecked her nose making her giggle. I felt a hand wrap around my waist making me look back and saw that it was Christen. I grinned and pecked her lips and that's when a flash went off. Our heads snapped up to see Britt taking a picture of the 3 of us.

"Send me the pic Britt, pleassse."

She gave me a thumbs up and started going around taking more pictures. I trust that she won't post that though... since I'm the one gonna be editing those so I get to choose what she and Santana posts.

"You guys make a cute family."

There stood the one and only Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter. I grinned and pulled the singer into a one hand hug since I was still carrying Isabella.

"Hey Bee, long time no see."

"Hey Michelle, we missed you on tour, but I'm glad that you are doing you again, soccer star."

Isabella wiggled out of my grip and made her way towards Blue and Jay Z and they walked away, holding hands, laughing. I put my hand on Christen's back, introducing her to Queen B.

"Bey, this is Christen my girlfriend, Chris this is Beyonce."

"It's good to meet you Christen. Michelle here is one of the best choreographers I had ever had, hands down."

I blushed and looked away, intertwining Christen and I's fingers.

I looked back at Brittany who was passing by one of the elf waiters.

"Know your rights..."

I chuckled and shook my head when the guy gave her a funny look.

It's already 12 in the morning, the kids are asleep in their rooms and the staff are back to clean up. I saw Santana barge in the room, startling me.

"It happened again... and at my own fucking party, are you kidding me?"

Artie followed behind her cackling. He noticed the confused expression on Christen's face so he told her the story from the first time it happened at the grammy's to the one that just happened a few hours ago.

"She was like, 'was you in a movie with my sister?' and when I got out I fucking lost it."

"IT'S THE THIRD TIME I SWEAR TO GOD!! THIRD TIME!! I HAVE JUST ABOUT HAD IT!!"

A/n: Who told me that? *looks at the person behind me* Did you tell me that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 15.1K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...
33.8K 630 35
Andy was your average high school student. She played soccer, did well in school had crushes etc. She wasn't just like everyone one though. Her mothe...
204K 4K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...
167K 3.9K 46
17 years years ago Ali Krieger gave birth to a young girl named Y/n. For 5 years she was the light of the Uswnt but when Y/n gets lost and ends up in...