ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀʟ

By melomagic_

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒖 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂... More

𝟙
𝟚
𝟛
𝟜
𝟝
𝟞
𝟟
𝟠
𝟡
𝟙𝟘
𝟙𝟙
𝟙𝟚
𝟙𝟛
𝟙𝟜
𝟙𝟝
𝟙𝟞
𝟙𝟟
𝟙𝟠
𝟙𝟡
𝟚𝟘
𝟚𝟙
𝟚𝟚
𝟚𝟛
𝟚𝟜
𝟚𝟝
𝟚𝟞
𝟚𝟟
𝟚𝟠
𝟚𝟡
𝟛𝟘
𝟛𝟙
𝟛𝟚
𝟛𝟛
𝟛𝟜
𝟛𝟝
𝟛𝟞
𝟛𝟟
𝟛𝟠
𝟛𝟡
𝟜𝟘
𝟜𝟙
𝟜𝟚
𝟜𝟛
𝟜𝟜
𝟜𝟝
𝟜𝟞
𝟜𝟟
𝟜𝟠
𝟜𝟡
𝟝𝟘
𝟝𝟙
𝟝𝟚
𝟝𝟛
𝟝𝟜
𝟝𝟝
𝟝𝟞
𝟝𝟟
𝟝𝟠
𝟝𝟡
𝟞𝟘
𝟞𝟙
𝟞𝟚 (𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟏)
𝟞𝟛(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟐)
𝟞𝟜(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟑)
𝟞𝟝(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟒)
𝟞𝟞(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟓)
𝟞𝟟(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟔)
𝟞𝟠(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟕)
𝟞𝟡(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟖)
𝟟𝟘(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟗)
𝟟𝟙 (𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟏𝟎)
𝟟𝟚
𝟟𝟛
𝟟𝟜
𝟟𝟝(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂)
𝟟𝟞(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂)
𝟟𝟟
Not a mf update
𝟟𝟠
𝟟𝟡
𝟠𝟘
𝟠𝟙( 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 )
hey, listen......
𝟠𝟛( 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔? )
𝟠𝟜
𝟠𝟝
𝟠𝟞
𝟠𝟟
𝟠𝟠
𝟠𝟡
hmmm........
𝟡𝟘
𝟡𝟙
𝟡𝟚
𝟡𝟛
𝟡𝟜
𝟡𝟝
𝟡𝟞
𝟡𝟟
wtf?!!!!!!
𝟡𝟠
𝟡𝟡
𝟙𝟘𝟘
𝟙𝟘𝟙
Sequel💙
heyyyyyyyyy
boo
it's me again

𝟠𝟚( 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 )

1.4K 154 64
By melomagic_

ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ

ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ - ᶜᵃᵐⁱˡᵃ ᶜᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵒ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Oh my Gosh. You look so beautiful" Alaina gushed over Aniyah.

"Thanks" Aniyah smiled.

"Don't smile too much. You'll fuck up my beautiful art" Jada cautioned before putting on more lipstick on her.

Jada was a professional make-up artist and Aniyah would be damned if she payed a random stranger to do her make-up when Jada could just do it for free.

"So what did you tell Josh in the car?" Zee asked as she sipped champagne from one of the fruit glasses that was given to them.

"Who's Josh?" Jada asked, pausing the make-up process.

"Yeah I thought you was with um....." Aniyah snapped her fingers, trying to remember his name

"Roddy" Kayla reminded her.

"Right. Yeah. Roddy. He was a nice guy. What happened to him?"

"Nothing. We still together. In fact.....". She stretched out her hand and showed them the promise ring Wayne gave her.

"Holy shit". Kayla came over and held her hand up to get a better view of the huge diamond on the ring.

"It's so beautiful" Maya said.

"Right li-but hold on" Jada started. "Who's Josh then?"

"My ex" Zee answered.

"Your ex?" Aniyah repeated and she nodded. "And y'all still talking?". She nodded again.

"Then y'all not exes" Maya interjected. "Y'all just on a break. Everybody knows that when you and your ex still talking, it mean y'all still like each other. Or y'all sexually attracted to each other. It depends"

"Okay first of all, you're too young to know shit like this. And second of all, shut up" Jada said.

"C'mon cuz, it's the 21st century. I got like five boyfriends. So of course I know shit like this " she replied and grabbed a champagne flute from the tray.

"Aht-aht. You're too young to drink" Alaina grabbed the flute from her and handed her a can of sprite, making her groan and grudgingly take it.

"You're lucky I like sprite". She secretly smiled a little before opening the can and taking a sip out of it.

"So nobody's gonna talk about how she has five boyfriends?" Kayla asked. "Nobody? At all?"

A knock at the door cut their conversation short.

"Check if it's Maleek, he done tried to come in here twice now" Jada told Maya.

Maya opened the door and smiled at whoever was standing on the other side.

"Who is it?" Aniyah asked.

"My sixth boyfriennnn" she cooed, giving the person googly eyes.

"Hello to you too" he laughed and walked in. Seeing who it was, Alaina immediately started choking on her own spit while Zee just sipped some more champagne.

"You good Lay?" Kayla asked, making all of them move their attention to her.

"Mateo?" Alaina asked. "Uh-" Zee made a noise.

"You two know each other?" Jada asked, looking back and forth between them.

"Yeah.......".

She was confused as hell. What was he doing there?

"Whatchu doing here?" She asked him.

"Oh you didn't know?" Aniyah cut in. "He's my baby brother"

"Uh-" Zee said again.

"And my boyfriend" Jada added and pecked him.

"Uh-" Zee put a hand over her mouth when she saw everybody was looking at her.

So Mateo was Aniyah's brother and Jada's boyfriend?

What. In. The. World?

_

The wedding was finally over and everybody was heading over to the reception venue.

Zee had headed home early because she wasn't feeling so good so she called Josh and he took her home. Alaina knew she was actually fine and just wanted to interrogate Josh. Hopefully, he wouldn't tell her anything.

"You need a ride?" Mateo asked her, pulling her from her thoughts.

"What?"

"Do you need a ride?" He repeated.

Originally, she was supposed to go with her mum and John but she knew they would just make her watch them flirt with each other.

"What about Jada?"

Jada was a bridesmaid and she doubted she would go with Mateo but she just wanted to be sure.

"She's going with the other bridesmaids" he answered. "C'mon. I just wanna talk"

She contemplated about it some more before deciding fuck it and hopped into the front seat.

_

"Is this weird?" Mateo asked, five minutes into the drive.

"Is what weird?"

"Y'know.......me dating your cousin"

"Well, a little but not really" she answered. "How did the two of you even meet?"

"Iono. I just went to see my sister one day and she was there. We kinda just clicked" he explained.

"I'm happy for y'all" she said truthfully.

She didn't really know Mateo like that so saying she was bothered by the relationship would be out of it.

"I did try to tell you when I found out y'all was related tho"

"When?"

"When I saw you at the mall. But you didn't wanna listen to me" he revealed.

"In my defense, I thought you was gonna start talking about basketball again"

"Do I really talk about it that much?" He asked, confused.

"You don't even know"

_

"Y'know you make decent conversation when you not talking bout basketball" she told him as they walked into the hall.

"Thanks...I guess?"

"You welcome" she said and left him to go join the others at the table reserved for family.

There were two tables for her family, one for the adults, above 18, and the other for the kids.

Aunt Kassandra was sitting on a different table with Aniyah's parents tho.

"Alaina!" Aunt Nisha stood up and went to hug her before she made it to the table.

"So good to see your wrist is all healed up" she said and took her left arm in her hands.

"Now what is this?" She asked, looking down at the ring on her finger.

"You getting married?". She didn't wait for her to answer and dragged her over to the table.

"Everybody look. Little Alaina's getting married".

"He proposed?" Aunt Nique asked.

"That's my boy!" Uncle Odell laughed and high-fived Uncle Earl and Uncle Michael.

"He didn't propose" She clarified.

"Who y'all talking about?" Grandpa Tyrone asked.

"Her boyfriend" aunt Nisha answered.

"Who?"

"Roddy"

"Roddy? Ain't he Briella's boyfriend?"

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"Ignore him. It's his dementia acting up" Aunt Nisha tried to cover up but he wasn't having it.

"No, it ain't. I know what I said". He stood his ground. "Well if he ain't her boyfriend then what the hell was they doing in that bathroom together?" He asked, recalling what Ant had told him that day.

"Pa! Not right now" Uncle Michael said.

"No no" Alaina cut him. "Tell me more, grandpa"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a long time to perfect this chapter. Like a looooong time. But I finally got it done.

Thank you all so much for the encouragement and support and compliments in the last update. That meant everything to me. I appreciate every single one of you.

Y'all should hit me up. I need more friends here. I be so bored sometimes.

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks

Not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.9K 32
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭�...
3.2M 140K 43
𝙏𝙞𝙡 3005, 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙪𝙥.....
5.5K 198 8
𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮...
45K 1.4K 51
𝔽𝕃𝔸𝕌'𝕁𝔸𝔼 𝕏 𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼𝕃 ℝ𝔼𝔼𝕊𝔼