Adventures together(BrodyxSon...

By Brody-wolf

Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Brody the Wolf and Miles "Tails" Prower as they travel all across the planet, while... More

Super Special Sonic and Brody Search and Smash Squad
Subterranean Sonic and Brody
Lovesick Brody
Sloww Going
High Stakes Sonic and Brody
Brody Breakout
Trail of the Missing Tails
Close Encounter of the Sonic and Brody kind
Momma Robotnik's Birthday
Big Daddy
Brody's Song
Birth of a Salesman
Best Hedgehog and Best Wolf
The Robotnik Express
Too Tall Tails
Tails' New Home
Over the Hill Hero
Blank-Headed Eagle
The Mystery of the Missing Hi-tops
So-Long Sucker
Sonic and Brody Get Trashed
Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody
Grounder the Genius
Tails in Charge
Sno Problem
Boogey-Mania
Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
Robotnik Jr.
Full Tilt Tails
MacHopper
Momma Robotnik Returns
Spacemen Sonic and Brody
Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
The Last Resort
Robotnik's Rival
The Magic Hassle
Brody the Matchmaker
Tails Prevails
Zoobotnik
Attack on Pinball Fortress
Mass Transit Trouble
The Coachnik
Untouchable Sonic and Brody
Super Robotnik
Robolympics
Magnificent Sonic and Brody
Black Bot the Pirate
Hedgehog and Wolf of the "Hound" Table
Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme
Prehistoric Sonic and Brody
Baby-Sitter Jitters
Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog and the Wolf
Robotnikland
The Mobius 5000
The Little Merhog
Road Hog
The Robot's Robot
Tails' Tale
Heroes of the Year
Fast and Easy
Lifestyles of the Sick and Twisted
Brody is Running
Robo-Ninjas
Sonically Brodever After
Sonic and Brody's Christmas Blast

Submerged Sonic and Brody

151 3 0
By Brody-wolf

Third Person's POV

We start at a beach seeing a menaving submersible go underwater "My supreme sea-going submersible robo-sub is wonderful!" Robotnik said laughing who was wearing a admiral's uniform and Scratch and Grounder were in sailors uniforms "Sea man Scratch! Test torpedoes!" Robotnik said "Aye-aye, your repulsiveness!" Scratch said "All systems are working perfectly. And best of all, Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf will never be able to ruin my plans here under the ocean" Robotnik said "Depth: One five zero niner Mobian Meters, Admiral Robotnik! What is our first target?" Scratch asks and Robotnik looks at a monitor "The undersea city of Labyrinth. Abd its valuable treasure of Power Pearls!" Robotnik said.

*In the city of Submerbia*

"W-what importunance! What gall! How dare you even suggest such a thing!" King Saline said "Well, like let's face it dude. I love her and she like, loves me, so--" Surff said "SILENCE!!" Saline said "Is this true? Have you, my only daughter, a princess of the realm, been seeing this -- this soggy surf rat?" Saline asks "He's not a soggy surf rat, father! He's wonderful! He wants to join the fight against Robotnik!" Princess Bubbles said, they argued for a while till Saline banished Surff.

At that time Robotnik attacked the city and captured Bubbles.

*Back on land*

Sonic, Brody and Tails where at a camping site. Tails was doing the dishes while Sonic and Brody are cuddling each other "Yeah? When I'm cleaning, you two seem to be cuddling! I thought you two were supposed to be drying these plates!" Tails said "No sweat kid" Sonic said snuggling into Brody's chest making him purr "Just gimme a towel and watch me howl" Brody saidand Tails throws a towel to Brody. In no time flat, the wolf has all the dishes dried and stacked on the shelves and then stands next to Sonic.

"Ta-da! Wrecked 'em!" Brody said and Tails checks a clock "One third of a second? You call this splitting the chores?" Tails asks.

"Ain't the speed. It's the deed, Tee." Brody said "Now what say we go stop some Robotnik rottenness?" Sonic asks "Yeah!" Tails said "Like we said, if you don't clean up the dirt occasionally, it'll just get worse" Brody said "Let's go!" Tails said "Follow us, Tee. We're outta here" Sonic said and the three are off like a shot.

"Robotnik's sure been quiet for the last few days" Brody said "Maybe he's been up to simething we haven't heard about" Tails said "Tee, the only way I wouldn't hear about something the egg-meister's up to is if he'd fallen into the-- sea!" Sonic said as the trio got to the beach as Surff came out the water and they run into him "Whoa! Catch your own wave dudes! You wiped me!" Surff said "Dude?" Sonic and Brody ask "But, like, it's cool you know. We're all like brothers against Robotnik, right dudes?" Surff asks "Uh, right" Sonic and Brody said.

"Say, any of you dudes know where I can find Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf?" Surff asks "Sure. They are Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf" Tails said "Whoa! No way!" Surff said "Yes way" Tails said "Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf. This is just too awesome! My name's Surff. I've been looking all over for you dudes!" Surff said "You may be a nice guy, but do you have to talk so slo-mo?" Sonic asks "Robotnik's attacking the undersea kingdom of Labyrinth!" Surff said "What?" Sonic, Brody and Tails asks "Yeah! And not only that, he's kidnapped my girlfriend, the princess Bubbles! We gotta save her, dudes!" Surff said "Now you're talking our language!" Sonic said "Got a way to get us there?" Brody asks "My paddle-sub. It's right over there" Surff said pointing at it "W-wait! We-we gotta go underwater?" Sonic shivering a little "Hey it's okay Sonic we won't be in the water" Brody said holding Sonic's hand "Hmmmmmm......... fine, but this cute blue hedgehog isn't getting in the water" Sonic said pouting "Don't worry, I'll take care of any underwater business" Brody said.

The four soon got inside the paddle-sub "Whoa! This is stoked, dudes! With the three of us paddling, we should be there in, like, a couple hours" Surff said "Better just fasten your seatbelt, Surff, 'cause this sub is about to sail!" Brody said "What's he talking about? Whoa!" Surff said as they take off.

At the same time Robotnik contacted Saline through a computer "What is it you want, you revolting rot of rotten seaweed?" Saline asks "Please. Spare me the flattery, King Saline. I've come to make you a most generous offer" Robotnik said "Let my daughter go, you putrid pile of pompous pudginess!" Saline said "Your daughter is perfectly fine. How long she stays that way depends on you" Robotnik said "What do you want?" Saline asks "Just your kingdom and all the power pearls within it!" Robornik said "NEVER!" Saline said "I'm afraid you have no choice, your miserable majesty. Either you hand over your kingdom to me, or you'll never see your daughter again!" Robotnik said and Saline uses the pearl to zap the screen angry destroying it.

He ended up getting the conclusion to bend to Robotnik's terms when Sonic, Brody and Tails arrived with Surff but the king was angry that Surff came back and ordered his guards to throw the four in the dungeon.

"Man, this King Saline could sure use a lesson in guest relations" Brody said "Yeah, I thought you were the princess' boyfriend!" Tails said "I am! Bubbles is my bodacious babe, but his dudeship thought I was not worthy. Can you believe that?" Surff asks "Well..." Tails said "Hmm. King Saline may be my kind of guy after all" Sonic said "Look, I know I'm not Mr. Wonderful or anything. But Bubbles is, like, the most important thing in my life. I don't care what happens to me, dudes, but we gotta save her! Please?" Surff asks sobbing and Sonic and Brody agreed to help and they got them out with a triple spin buzzsaw and the four escape into the puddle-sub and left.

At the same time, Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder see Sonic, Brody, Tails amd Surff. Eggman orders them to shoot the heroes down and they shoot a torpedo.

"Torpedo on our tails Sonic and Brody!" Tails said "We're pedaling as fast as we can, kid!" Sonic said "The power pearls! You bang them together like this, and they explode in five seconds!" Snuff said "Explode?" Brody asks "Yeah, big blast, too!" Surff said "In five seconds?" Brody asks "More or less, yeah" Surff said and looked at Brody.

"Then could I make a suggestion?" Brody asks "Sure dude, fire away" Surff said "Get rid of it!" Brody yelled "Oh, yeah! Good thinking, dude!" Surff saix opening the hatvh and discard the power pearls as they blow up the upcoming torpedo "Yeah, what a light show!" Surff said "Yeah but if we know Robotnik, the show's just beginning!" Sonic said.

Robotnik then sent a robotic ray, Robo-ray after them. "Bad news, buds! I've been checking today's sushi menu, and I think we're on it!" Surff said "Not yet!" Brody said running to the hatch "Be right back, what that mechanical monster needs is just a little touch of indigestion, wolf style" Brody said opening it and getting out holding his breath 'Time for a sharp attack of heartburn!' Brody thought spinning like a buzzsaw and gets insife the Ray to destroy it "Yeah! Brody, do it!" Tails said "Show that Robo-Ray who's the coolest!" Sonic said as the Robo-Ray is sliced in half and Brody gives them a thumbs up and swims back inside the sub.

"Way to go, Brody!" Tails said "You sure filleted that flounder!" Sonic said kissing Brody's cheek.

"Why that pesky furball! I'll pulverize him! Attack, Mr Scratch!" Robotnik said as they kept "I've had enough!" Sonic said and looks at Brody and he nods "Wing her around, Surff and Tails, grab a couple of those power pearls!" Brody said as they turn the sub and charge at Robotnik who in his sub charges back "Wait for it...." Sonic said "Ramming speed!" Robotnik said "Now!" Brody said and Tails bangs two power pearls togethrr and drops them out the hatch "NO NO!" Robotnik said as the pearls blow up the submersible breaking in half, Bubbles screams as she is plummeting until Surff catches her and unties her and she kisses him.

*Later at the front of Labyrinth kingdom*

"And so, for your courage and resource in fighting the evil Robotnik, I now pronounce you commander of the Royal Labyrinth and Defense Force" Saline said "Oh, Surff! I'm so proud of you!" Bubbles said "So, dudes, sticking around for the wedding?" Surff asks "Nah, we gotta get back. Sonic really needs to be on land" Brody said "Yeah, I do" Sonic said rubbing the back of his neck "Plus Robotnik's sure to be starting something else pretty soon" Tails said "Well, we're all in the fight together but give me a holler anytime, dudes" Surff said "We'll do that" Brody said "Welcome to the Rebels against Robotnik...dude" Sonic said and he, Brody and Surff laugh as this chapter comes to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.6K 35
Sonic got poisoned by one of Dr.Eggman's robots, but no one can take care of him, except Shadow.
5.3K 102 24
Sonic tries to navigate the complexities of life on Earth, however, must now join forces with newfound friends in order to prevent a mad doctor from...
153K 3.1K 26
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well mostly Sonic. Y/N just simply wanted a...
5.7K 104 16
Sonic, Manic, and Sonia must flee from Mobius to Earth when their home on the planet of Mobius is attacked by a tribe of echidnas. On Earth, they mus...