Stolen moments

By amourpierce

Betrayed by a friend,life made a living hell by an ex-lover,follow Leah as she fights for her life,love and h... More

Introduction....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(A)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note an update but very important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Playlist
Chapter 55
Part B
Chapter 1(B)
Chapter 2(B)
Chapter 3(B)
Chapter 4(B)
Chapter 5(B)
Chapter 6(B)
Chapter 7(B)
Chapter 8(B)
Chapter 9(B)
Chapter 10(B)
Chapter 11 (B)
Chapter 12(B)
Chapter 13(B)
Chapter 15(B)
Chapter 16(B)
Chapter 17(B)
Important note:
Chapter 18(B)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20(B)
Chapter 21(B)
Chapter 22(B)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 24(B)
Chapter 25(B)
Chapter 26(B)
Chapter 27(B)
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29(B)
Chapter 30(B)
Chapter 31(B)
Chapter 32(B)
Chapter 33(B)
Chapter 34(B)
Chapter 35(B)
Chapter 36(B)
Chapter 37(B)
Chapter 38(B)
Chapter 39(B)
Chapter 40(B)
Chapter 41 (B)
Chapter 42(B)
Chapter 43(B)
Chapter 44(B)
Chapter 45(B)
Important Notice

Chapter 14(B)

72 12 2
By amourpierce

Their love story was more of a whirlwind, less of a fairytale. They met at the mall, it was their first one on one encounter apart from his persistent and freezing stare that she as always felt on her when she was a naive freshman and he was a senior, the school bad boy.

She recalled how Leah introduced her to him, they both had finish watching a movie in the cinema, on stepping out, they bump into him. She was in her junior year while he has finished high school a while back.

All she knows about him was that he was handsome, from an extremely wealthy family with a bad temper and a dickhead for a younger brother. As they say, all that glitters is not gold.

It started as a secret relationship, he kept on telling her that he wants it as secretive as possible. If only she knew why cause till now, he has not told her why he broke her like that. Then there was the secrets, he was so secretive that he  rarely tells her anything.

When it got out that they were dating thanks to Antonio fucking Banerio, she had to start dressing up to his taste even when he never forced her to but she knew she had to because she had rivals. She knew girls would do anything to gain his attention. She does not want what happened to her parents to happen to her, she was so naive.

One morning changed it all, she remembers going to his house ignoring his younger brother taunting look. It was as if he knew what was going on. He broke up with her after every promise he made to her, after everything they shared. She could still recall his icy blue eyes which were much darker that morning, void of any emotions. He actually walked her out when her stubborn self refused to leave without an explanation.

The next day, she went back to the mansion again on a mission she never thought her proud self will indulge in. She was going to beg him, maybe she was too harsh yesterday... She thought.

On getting there, she was welcomed by Jared 'sorry' face and Antonio snide remarks. She got the greatest shock of her life. He went back to Italy... Without telling her!

She remembered crying herself to sleep in Leah's arm, she was the town laughing stock, the topic of discussion at every tea party but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? 

She got back on a feet with the support of her best friend and her mother's encouraging words. She pushed back all negative thoughts focusing on positivity and trying as much as possible to get forget the blue eyed man she fell in love with.

Eight months later, the bastard showed up in town again, but she has moved on, as she?.....

***********************************
She sat quietly in front of him waiting for his orders as always. She just got back from a site. The hotel was a massive success, the owners loved it, it opened last week, she is so glad there was no hitch. She as to attend to some other projects but she was called by him, again...

His stare was unnerving, calculating, it was like he was looking into her soul searching for something in contrast to his always cold eyes she as come to adjust to under this few months.

It has been over two months she has been working there. Her first pay, she settled all her bills, went out with Chris on a ice cream date, she saved the rest for future use. It is November ending and soon, it will be season for Christmas, she as to save up as much as she can.

"You must be wondering why i called you?" He spoke up at last sitting up as she looks anywhere but him.

"Not really sir.. " she mutters.

"The hotel owners were really pleased with your work, they contacted me on more projects, thanks to you" he said monotonously but i can still hear something behind the sentence. Was that pride?

"Thank you sir?... " I said looking and sounding unsure cause the last time we had this type of conversation, i was thrown out of his car, so i have to think about my words carefully, else i will just find myself being thrown out of the building. He is like a ticking bomb.

He nods, then he shifts his eyes to the system in front of him typing something as i waited nervously.

"Can i go now, sir?" I asked after sitting down for good ten minutes. He discreetly shakes his head. He looks up from the system as he placed his hands on the super shiny table. I gulp as all his attention were on me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked.

I gasped not only at the question but also how vulnerable he sounds.

"Uhn?" I sound dumb.

He sighs as he runs his hand through his well styled hair, he scratched the back of his neck. His he nervous?

"You have been avoiding for some time, it's going to weeks. Why?" He asked looking serious.

Of course am avoiding him, but am not gonna tell him.

"Sir, i don't understand_"

"Can you cut the sir thing?! It's getting annoying" he snaps as i look down. I sigh gathering my thoughts before looking up at him.

"I don't get you, the last time i check we aren't friends"

"First, it was Alfredo and Uncle Gabriel now you added me to your equation" he said ignoring my statement.

"My friendship with the Anderson's is none of your business" I sassed back, not knowing where the confidence came from.

He chuckles, standing up in his tailored designer suit. He walks towards me with confidence, he leaned against the table folding his strong arms staring at me.

"Friendship?  Don't pretend Leah"

"Am not pretending!" I snapped in anger as he looks taken aback. "Why are you accusing me wrongly?! Why are you so hot and cold? You said am avoiding you? Yet you are accusing me of something i know nothing about_"

"Cut the drama Leah! You think i  don't know about your relationship with that asshole! For your information i do!"

"What are you talking about?" She asked in confusion.

"I saw you... I saw you that night on his bed. I know you were sleeping with him"

He glares at her as she stares in confusion before it finally clicked.

Her eyes widen in shock. So this was what this was all about. He was there that night, he could have saved her or was he part of the set up. Now she understands more of the foggy night.

She stood still staring at his accusing eyes.

Suddenly, she burst into a fit of laughter which got Hunter confused. What was so funny about what he said? Soon her laughs started sounding like a cry as Hunter turned worried.

She rubs her forehead trying to control her tears. Hunter eyes caught the thin scar on her hairline.

He got more confused, before he left California, it wasn't there. He unconsciously tries to touch her forehead but was taken about when she flinched away. She never flinched away from him... Never...

"Leah.. Are you alright?"

She gave him a hateful glare which made him involuntarily shrink. She reminds him of someone when she is angry. He came out of his thoughts when he heard the loud slam of the door.

He become even more confused and annoyed with the whole situation, but he really wants to know what happened to her that made her get that scar.

************************************

He ate the food, savouring the taste. He knew he as to enjoy the moment because it was really a rare thing for Annabeth Knight to cook. Yes, she cooks but on rare occasions. She cooks for her family but when she is not  in the mood, she allows the cooks to take the reins.

That was why Hunter was so surprised when his mother came over to see him and even offered to cook for him knowing how disastrous he can be in the kitchen. But he knows nothing comes free, he knows he as to wait for her request but for now, he will just enjoy his food.

"Hunter! Why is your smelly socks and shoes in the living room?!" She complained from where she was as Hunter was at the dining room.

"Mom... It is not smelly, i will take care of it later"

"Of course, you will. That is why i said you should get a good girlfriend who will take care of you. And you said you don't want maids"

Hunter groaned already getting some snippets on why she was here. He knows his mother was not pleased with his playboy ways but he is fucking twenty five. He is still young, his friends are not pressured the way he is pressured by his mother. Maybe it was due to the fact that he was the only child.

He finished up his food as he placed the dish in the dishwasher. Thank goodness this was invented, his kitchen would have just looked like a bad and dirty garage sale with all the dirty plates.

He left the kitchen going towards the living room where he knew his mother was a while ago. The condo was expensively furnished but at the same time lacks a feminine touch, something his mother never fails to point out whenever she comes around.

He stopped on his tracks when he saw his mom sitting on the couch as she goes through his IPhone. He quickly walks up to her snatching the phone. Her eyes wide with mischief and excitement as she looks up at him.

"Son... Who is that beautiful girl on your phone?" She said excitedly with a large grin. He looks at the phone screen, Leah pictures were on display. He may or may not have stalked her on social media, he stole those pictures from her walls but she does not have to know.

"Mom.. Why are you invading my privacy?" I glared at her as she smirked before standing up.

"I just want to know her... She is really beautiful and looks natural. In contrast, to those boneheads you date" she praised the girl she hasn't meet.

Hunter reminds himself to put a password on his personal phone.

"Mum... Most of this boneheads works for you"

He was right, his mum his into real estate business and also has a make up line.

"I never said you should sleep with them, and you don't pick the good ones" she complained.

"Mum! That does not give you the right to go through my phone!" He looks down at her only to meet her teary eyes. Shit! He was in deep shit. His father is going to kill him if he finds out and he hates it when she cries. "Mom.. Am sorry. Okay i promise i will be serious. Please don't cry... Please... "

He holds her gently  by the  cheeks begging her with his eyes. She sniffs nodding knowing her plan worked.

"Hunter... Am not saying you should get marry immediately but have someone you are serious with, okay" he nods "thank you"

He sighs. He does not know where to start his search but he has one person in mind.

Ever since their last meeting in his office. She has been giving him the cold shoulder, along with cold looks and accusing glares. In contrast to what he expected from her, that scar as being bothering him. Maybe he should follow Alfredo's advice. Something is wrong somewhere.

Yes! I just gave you a snippet of Rosalia and Alejandro love story. More is going to be revealed during the course of the story. Do you think they will end up together?

Well, breaking news! Am seeing her with another person... Entirely... Guess, guess, guess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 0 16
"Dream life" is a sequel to the book "Who knew?" if you hadn't read it... here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/159238247-who-knew Leah had...
4.8M 210K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
318 109 43
Life may take you places you never thought of going and things you never expected you'd do, but you'll adjust, you'll get used it and that would be y...
117K 2.7K 19
Needing to make sure their secret is safe calls for drastic measures. In this world, you never know who is your friend or foe, but staying in the cle...