Adventures together(BrodyxSon...

By Brody-wolf

Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Brody the Wolf and Miles "Tails" Prower as they travel all across the planet, while... More

Super Special Sonic and Brody Search and Smash Squad
Subterranean Sonic and Brody
Lovesick Brody
Sloww Going
High Stakes Sonic and Brody
Brody Breakout
Trail of the Missing Tails
Close Encounter of the Sonic and Brody kind
Momma Robotnik's Birthday
Big Daddy
Brody's Song
Birth of a Salesman
Best Hedgehog and Best Wolf
The Robotnik Express
Too Tall Tails
Tails' New Home
Over the Hill Hero
Blank-Headed Eagle
The Mystery of the Missing Hi-tops
So-Long Sucker
Sonic and Brody Get Trashed
Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody
Grounder the Genius
Tails in Charge
Submerged Sonic and Brody
Boogey-Mania
Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
Robotnik Jr.
Full Tilt Tails
MacHopper
Momma Robotnik Returns
Spacemen Sonic and Brody
Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
The Last Resort
Robotnik's Rival
The Magic Hassle
Brody the Matchmaker
Tails Prevails
Zoobotnik
Attack on Pinball Fortress
Mass Transit Trouble
The Coachnik
Untouchable Sonic and Brody
Super Robotnik
Robolympics
Magnificent Sonic and Brody
Black Bot the Pirate
Hedgehog and Wolf of the "Hound" Table
Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme
Prehistoric Sonic and Brody
Baby-Sitter Jitters
Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog and the Wolf
Robotnikland
The Mobius 5000
The Little Merhog
Road Hog
The Robot's Robot
Tails' Tale
Heroes of the Year
Fast and Easy
Lifestyles of the Sick and Twisted
Brody is Running
Robo-Ninjas
Sonically Brodever After
Sonic and Brody's Christmas Blast

Sno Problem

163 5 0
By Brody-wolf

Third Person's POV

"At last! A plan so fool-proof, even you mechanical morons can't mess it up!" Robotnik said standing next to a machine "This is the weapon which will allow me to control Mobius once and for all, the Ultra Freeze-O-Matic!" He said "Sounds cool!" Grounder said "Bwahahaha! Cool!" Scratch said "Cool? It's positively cold! With this device, I'll be able to freeze every citizen on Mobius solid!" Robotnik said "Even the pesky Hedgehog and Wolf?" Scratch asks"Especially the pesky hedgehog and wolf!" Robotnik said "And everyone on Mobius is completely immobilized, I'll install one of these into every creature on the planet!" Robotnik said holding a chip "Servitude Chips!" He said "They guarantee complete and unquestioning obedience to me!" Robotnik said "Am I an evil genius or what? I said...." he said and sees Scratch and Grounder fighting "You junk pile, I'll...." Robotnik said opening Scratch's head and puts the servitude chip inside then closes his head "I'll do your bidding until the ends of time, O powerful master!" Scratch said and Robotnik puts a servitude chip in Grounder too "Take all that is mine, O severant of sleaziness!" Grounder said and tested them out and saw they do whatever he asks them to "Wonderful! It seems that the servitude chips are working nicely! Now we can test the Ultra Freeze-O-Matic!" Robotnik said.

*Meanwhile at Mount Splatterhorn*

"Yes, sir, there's no place quite like Mt. Splatterhorn!" Sonic said as they where there with two sleeping bags and a stewpot "Yeah, just the place to get away from Robotnik!" Tails said eating a hot dog "We haven't heard a peep from him for days! I wonder what he's up to" Tails said and looks at Sonic and Brody also holding hot dogs.

"He's probably hatching some big plot we'll have to stop!" Brody said "But first things first!" Sonic said walking to a tree with Brody as they sit down and lean against a tree, Sonic snuggles  on Brody's chest making him purr "Right now, it's time to kick back, cuddle my handsome wolf, eat chili dogs and chill out!" Sonic said and as they tried to relax a huge blizzard of snow covers Mt. Splatterhorn.

"Maybe 'chill out' was a bad choice of words" Brody said "Yeow! What was that?" Tails asks "We don't know kid, byt our little picnic has been put on ice!" Sonic said. At the same time Robotnik saw Sonic and Brody through a telescope and ordered Scratch and Grounder to get them.

"What happened, Brody and Sonic?" Tails asks "Well, offhand, I'd say..." Brody said "We're experiencing a high-pressure, low-temperature, also-localized, unstable cold front, with a 50/50 chance that it was caused by..." Brody said "By Robotnik!" Sonic said and they hear Sratch's scream in the distance "Hey, you two hear that?" Tails asks "Yeah" Sonic and Brody said crossing their arms and tapping their foot.

"That scream sounds kinda familiar!" Sonic said  as they see Scratch riding a sled pulled by Grounder who is skiing down the mountain "It's those nimrods, Scratch and Grounder?"  Tails asks "Thought so! Gotta pack, Mac!" Brody said as he and Brody runs around the backpacks and ties the supplies together "Check out time is now!" Sonic said and the three run off.

The trio ends up skiing down the mountain as Scratch and Grounder chase after them but Grounder wasn't good at ski jumps so they end up crashing in a snowdrift below and their sled hits them on the head.

Sonic and Brody screech to a halt when they see Scratch and Grounder and Tails flies up to them Okay, what are you two stooges doing up here?" Sonic asks "We're.... blindly serving our all-powerful master! I think" Scratch said "Yeah, we got servitude chips that makes us completely obedient to our glorious leader!" Grounder said "You mean Robotnik?" Tails asks "Uh, I guess so" Grounder said "Don't be ridiculous, Tails!" Brody said "Brody and I are their masters!" Sonic said "But Sonic, Brody, they belong to..." Tails said and the two shush him "Their circuits are fried! Maybe we can get some info out of them!" Brody whispered as Scratch and Grounder bow at them "Well now. Where were we in our plan to take over this planet?" Sonic asks and they explained the plan was to freeze the entire planet and install servitude chips in everybody and Sonic and Brody ask to be taken to the Freeze-O-Matic and the badniks nodded with Grounder turning his hands into seats scooping Sonic and Brody up in them as they all run off.

"This is kinda cool, having bots work for us for a change!" Sonic said "Is there anything else you desire, O exalted ones?" Grounder asks "How bout' some hot chocolate?" Brody asks "Yes, Masters!" Grounder said and his opens two mugs of hot chocolate emerging from it and Sonic and Brody pick the mugs "And maybe a nice, relaxing hot tub?" Sonic asks and Grounder turns the seats into one big hut tub as Sonic and Brody drink from their mugs but froen "Not bad, but it needs whipped cream!" Brody said "Whatever you say, mighty one!" Grounder said as he uses a can of whipped cream and squeezes it into the hot tub. Sonic and Brody acream as the can explodes leaving them covered in whipped cream "We meant in the hotchocolate, not the hot tub! Whoa-oa! Stop!" Sonic said as Grounder turns his treads into spiked cleats screeching to a halt launching Sonic and Brody into the air and they grunt as they hit a tree and land in the snow below. The creamy water from the hot rub splashes them. Brody stands up and sticks his left finger in his left ear and wiggles it and picks up some creamy water, and flicks it away.

"Man! I knew these bots where dumb but these guys' brains are whipped!" Brody said and helps Sonic stand as Scratch and Grounder bow at them "Let us serve you masters!" Scratch said "You okay, Sonic? Brody?" Tails asks "We are okay Tails, but these two dumbbots are more dangerous as servants than as enemies!" Sonic said.

Robotnik was watching this unfold from his base as he considered fine-tuning the servitude chips but first he fires the Freeze-O-Matic to create an avalanche.

The ground shakes on the mountain causing the trio and badniks look up seeing the incoming avalanche and Sonic and Brody run up to the avalanche creating a wall of fire by their speed "It's time for some summer fun!" Brody said as the avalanche melts into water "Nuh-uh, I'm not getting near that water. Be careful love" Sonic said running back to Tails and Brody jumps on top of the wave of water with a yellow surfboard and Brody stands on his hands "Yahooo! Yeah!" Brody said and then hums standing on his feet and holds his arms out and chuckles. Tails, Sonic, Scratch and Grounder scream as Tails flies with Sonic holding onto his hands as the wave washes over Scratch and Grounder.

Tails flies down setting Sonic down "Way to go, Brody!" Tails said as Brody runs up to him and Sonic "Yup. Was I cooool?" Brody asks while nuzzling his cheek against Sonic's "Nooooooo, you were hot, you reckless wolf" Sonic said purring and nuzzles back making Brody purr "Master! Oh, thank goodness you're all right!" Grounder said as he and Scratch bow at them "I'm all right for now, but we gotta stop Robotnik before he turns Mobius into a giant refrigerator! Let's speed kids!" Brody said as he and Sonic run away.

Robotnik watched this angrily as he search in a crate and pulls out the servitude chip remote generator and presses it to get Scratch and Grounder back under his control.

"We gotta cross it!" Sonic said as they arrived to a thin ice bridge "Sonic, Brody I can sail over but what about you two? It's so thin, it might break!" Tails said "Sno problem! Watch!" Brody said as he and Sonic were about to cross the bridge but Scratch and Grounder stop them and said they want to go first instead when the servitude chips reboot and they are loyal to Robotnik again and then say Sonic and Brody should go first and the duo shrugged it off and run cross the bridge and it collapses and they look over and gasp seeing Scratch and Grounder holding Tails by his arms "Hey, put him down!" Brody and Sonic said "Sorry hedgehog and wolf, but your little friend has an appointment with the doctor! Dr. Robotnik that is!" Scratch said "I don't know how he did it, but Robotnik must have rebooted the servitude chips!" Brody said "We gotta get back across and save Tails!" Sonic said but a blizzatd blows over Sonic and Brody making the shiver "Maybe we'll have to stay here and freeze till the weather clears!" Brody said.

*Later*

Scratch and Grounder took Tails back to Robotnik who had finish making a servitude patch which was a watch with the servitude chip incorporated to it. Robotnik puts it on Tails making him be ubder Robotnik's control.

*Back with Sonic and Brody*

The blizzard finished and Brody and Sonic uncover themselves from the snow that got on them, when they hear Tails and see him on the other side saying the Freeze-O-Matic is defensless so the duo run and jump across the gap back to Tails but they see he's acting off and Scratch and Grounder grabbed Sonic and Brody end tied them up "Bwahaha! We've got you two now, Hedgehog and Wolf!" Scratch said "Yeah, your fox friend's on our side!" Grounder said "Now that he's got a servitude chip , he does whatevet we tell him!" Scratch said "No kidding? Whatever you tell him?" Sonic asks "Yeah!" Scratch said "Bet you can't make him hop on one foot!" Brody said "Oh, yeah? Watch! Hop on one foot" Scratch said and Tails does so "Ah too easy! Bet you can't make him dance the flatfoot floogie!" Sonic said "Sure we can! Dance the floatfoot floogie!" Grounder said and Tails did so "Not bad but I bet you can't make him take off his own servitude chip!" Brody said "Oh yeah? Watch this!" Grounder said "Take off your own servitude chip!" He said and Tails did so breaking free of the mind control "What? Hey! Where am I?" Tails asks "Oh no! We blew it!" Grounder said and Brody and Sonic spindash breaking free and run off.

Sonic and Brody disguised themselves as ski lift operator and got Scratch and Grounder to get on the lift and the duo makes it go so fast it sends Scratch and Grounder flying away and pass Robotnik's igloo fortress.

"What do we do now, Sonic and Brody?" Tails asks "Do you still remember where Robotnik's bunker is?" Sonic asks "Sure!" Tails said "Lead the way, little bro! We gotta get at that Freeze-O-Matic!" Brody said and the three run off and Robotnik tryes to get them with the Freeze-O-Matic and with Tails help they reached the Igloo.

Robotnik charged the Freeze-O-Matic on 'FROZEN CONCENTRATE' when Sonic and Brody tricked him to peek out the Igloo and Sonic and Brody spin the periscope and send Robotnik flying into Lake Splatterhorn.

"He landed in Lake Splatterhorn!" Tails said "Lake....Splatterhorn!" Brody said looking through the periscope and pressesthe button 'FROZEN CONCENTRATE'.

*Later*

Sonic, Brody and Tails are wearing ice skates and are skating over the now-frozen Lake Splatterhorn. Robotnik is revealed to be in the water below as they skate up to him "Come on, let me out! I'll be good from now on!" Robotnik said "Don't worry, you'll get out!" Brody said "Yeah, when the ice thaws in about a week from now!" Tails said "And after we've destroyed the Freeze-O-Matic!" Sonic said as he, Brody and Tails skate away as Robotnik growls angrily "Come on, Tails, Sonic, we're overdue for a chili dog!" Brody said "Wait! Wait!" Robotnik said swimming after them "Forget it, Robotnik! We're keeping you on ice!" Sonic said as the trio continue to skate across Lake Splatterhorn and Robotnik swims after them "I hate that hedgehog and that wolf!" Robotnik said as this chapter comes to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.6K 35
Sonic got poisoned by one of Dr.Eggman's robots, but no one can take care of him, except Shadow.
7.5K 155 40
The world has been ruled by an evil doctor named Robotnik but three hedgehogs and one wolf are destined to bring him down and fulfill the prophecy. ...
69K 1.3K 26
Two hedgehogs get stuck and a series of rather interesting events unfold.
848 11 10
After going through a Mysterious ring, you find yourself making friends with a hedgehog, all is great for about a week until someone named Robotnik s...