𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎�...

By mlktaeee

[COMPLETED ] ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a world full of Mafia and Assassins, Only the Devils and the Demons survive, What... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
🥀 CHAPTER 1
🥀CHAPTER 2
🥀CHAPTER 3
🥀CHAPTER 4
🥀CHAPTER 5
🥀CHAPTER 6
🥀CHAPTER 7
🥀CHAPTER 8
🥀CHAPTER 9
🥀CHAPTER 10
🥀CHAPTER 11
🥀CHAPTER 12
🥀CHAPTER 13
🥀CHAPTER 15
🥀CHAPTER 16
🥀CHAPTER 17
🥀CHAPTER 18
🥀CHAPTER 19
🥀CHPATER 20
🥀CHAPTER 21
🥀CHAPTER 22
🥀 CHAPTER 23
🥀CHAPTER 24
🥀CHAPTER 25
🥀CHAPTER 26
🥀CHAPTER 27
🥀CHAPTER 28
🥀CHAPTER 29
🥀 PUBLISHED/COMPLETED
🥀CHAPTER 30
🥀CHAPTER 31
🥀CHAPTER 32
🥀CHAPTER 33
🥀CHAPTER 34
🥀CHAPTER 35
🥀CHAPTER 36
🥀CHAPTER 37
🥀CHAPTER 38
🥀CHAPTER 39
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

🥀CHAPTER 14

6.9K 289 109
By mlktaeee

JISOO'S POV

Its 6 in the evening, and no one's left here in the apartment just me and Jin.

I heaved a sigh as I stared on the stacked boxes where my things are. I started opening the box and arranged my things. I went inside the bedroom carrying my clothes and stuff with me, and yes...we only have one bedroom which leads us to share the bed.

BUT NO!, I WONT BE SHARING ANY BED WITH HIM!

"Yah! You have more clothes than me! Why are you even a guy??!" I screamed when I saw the inside of our walk in closet.

Almost half of the space was occupied by him, and left a small amount of space for me.

"Its because I'm  richer than you! And no! Im not a guy, I'm  a man!" He spat back and I rolled my eyes before smirking and faced him.

" You're a man?" I mockingly asked him and he turned around to meet my gaze, I looked at him from head to toe "But, you don't look like one" I continued

God knows how I want to scream after saying that! I'm lying for Goodnesssake...Just even a glimpse of him from a distance screams a total responsible young man!

My heart started pacing when his reaction became serious, his thick brows are furrowed and his perfectly curved lips was formed into a thin line making me know that he got pissed.

He slowly walked towards me, as I took a step back  stumbling and trembling, not knowing what to do. I leaned back when I reached the end of the room.

My heart then again, skipped a beat when he also leaned in, trapping me using his arms. His stare is piercing my soul as I take a big gulp.

WHY IS HE SO SERIOUS?!! HE JUST BECAME MORE ATTRACTIVE FOR PETE'S SAKE!

"I don't look like one huh?" His voice was like a combination of rough and gentleness... It's like as if he swallowed a deep well!

I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE!! GOD HELP ME!

"Can you say it again? In front of me?" He asked one more time, and I felt like my tongue got tied that I can't even utter a single word.

I pulled his arms downward just to get out of the awkward situation but I even made the it worse! I didn't know that he was depending his full weight on his arms which made him lean in to me accidentally.

I felt a warm, soft thing pressed on my lips. My eyes grew wider as heat started to consume my face. I pushed him away before turning my back on him.

I heard him scoff.

"Tss...you act like as if it was the first time" he muttered and my head immediately shot updwards.

"What do you mean???! That this isn't the first time we kissed??! We have kissed before??!! I don't remember anything!" I defended, its true! I don't remember kissing somebody.

He just shrugged before leaving me.

Did he really got pissed because I called him a guy and not a man?

BUT WHY DID HE SAY THATIT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME WE KISSED???!

I kept on asking him about what he said, but he just ignores me, so I gave up.

"Are you hungry?" He asks all of a sudden, and I immediately nodded in the fastest way I could! I'm really hungry for the past 30 mins! But I couldn't say it because I'm too shy.

"Then go cook!" He spat which made me angry all of a sudden, I gave him a glarr and he just raised his brows before browsing from his phone.

"Why would I???!" I asked, obviously annoyed.

"Because you're the wife?" He retorted, I felt my cheeks reddened from what he said but I disregarded it and kept my annoyed face

"Correction! Fake wife!" I fought back, his lips parted a bit, before he looked down and browsed his phone again without answering me

Damn!

Seokjin and his mood swings are unpredictable! Now he's silent, the second he would be sarcastic, the next he would mock me and so on!

I almost fell from my seat when he laughed so loud.

He laughs like a damn windshield wiper!

When he noticed me staring, he faked a cough before he became serious again.

I really am hungry! I'm to lazy to cook as well...

"Should we order?" I asked, breaking the silence that once surrounded the place.

I want chickeeennnn!!!

"Forget it!" He said, after he charged his phone, he walked in the kitchen, pushing me away. I was sitting in the kitchen's counter for goodnesssake!

We had a nice meal, I guess? Not until he kept on bragging about how perfect his food taste like.

"Who's taking the bed?" He asked while he carry a pillow with him, he's already wearing his light blue pajamas.

"I will" I said and he glared at me.

"No! I will!" He fought, I wanted to laugh at how desperate he looked like but I just let it slide.

"Ladies first!" I yelled and I swear! If looks could kill I'm dead.

"You dont look like a lady!"

"Who needs me for this deal?!"

"Who's more attractive!!??" He spat, I mentally scoffed after hearing it. Even after all the fighting, he still have thought about his physical appearance.

"I still am!" I retorted truthfully, he scoffed a few times like as if he heard something funny and unbelievable.

"You can't let me sleep in the couch! What if an insect would bite my face??! You will surely pay for my facial surgeries!" He reasoned out.

Now I had no doubt that Seokjin and Jennie are cousins, they're both self conceited...

"You're over reacting! For petessakee!" I muttered to myself .

"No Im not---"

"IM YOUR WIFE!!!!"

-----
JENNIES POV

I woke up, strangely odd today, I just don't understand why?

Maybe because I felt weird that, Jisoo wasn't here. I baked some muffins earlier for my my baby... Taehyung!

"Hey I'm too tired to cook breakfast, let's just get drive thru?" I asked and both of them nodded.

" Mc Donalds!!" Rosé and Lisa said in chorus before giggling. I will drive since its my schedule for today, and they just can't behave theirselves!

They keep on singing!

"For goodness gracious!! This isn't a bar!" I exclaimed annoyingly as I take a turn towards Mc Donalds.

"We know eonnie! This is a car!" Lisa retorted and they both did a high five...If only Jisoo was here, my life won't be chaotic!!

We all got our order so we headed to school. The silent hallway was soon echoed by a terrifying high pitched voice.

My brows furrowed before looking at the locker area.

It was Irene, screaming, rats came gushing out of her locker  and she couldn't stop screaming. My lips twitched, as I hold my laughter.

She looked so fragile, tears flowing down her cheeks, until I bursted out laughing, overlaping her screams.

I know what you're thinking...I'm a mean bitch? Yeah! I know right! There's just something fishy about her that I can't point out which makes me hate her.

All the attention was shifted on us, I wasn't the only one laughing, Lisa is too, we'll except for Rosé who just purses her lips.

My lips was soon shut when Taehyung came running out of nowhere, helping Irene stood up. My heart started aching once again.

I felt Rosé slightly pinching my arms to help me calm down.

Worry and guilt was evident on Taehyung's eyes as he stared at Irene. I wish he could look at me like that...

His eyes wandered arounf the hallway until it landed on me, he walked towards me which made my heart flutter.

"Did you do that?" My smile soon faded after hearing his question,

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??!

HE THINK I DID THAT??!

"No I didn't, what the hell are you talking about??!" I scoffed but he just stared at me intently with those cat like eyes that resembled mines.

"Do it one more time and I'll find a way to take you down" he seriously added, I balled my fist as I fought back with his stare.

"Taehyung...chill, that's my cousin" I heard Jin said out of nowhere, he lightly pushed Taehyung's chest hiding me from his back. I didn't even realize that he was here

My eyes watered as I saw Jin's shadow towered me, he was my closest cousin, and ever since we're kids, he always protects me, there was a time where my lunch got stolen and I started crying, Jin got beaten by the bullies but still managed to give me back my lunch.

That's when I started to fake a mask, I pretended to be strong and brave when the truth is I cant even stand and protect myself.

I pushed Jin to the side and forcefully shoved the box  of muffins on Taehyung's chest before leaving the scene, I managed to glare at Irene first and she did the same.

LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??!

Don't tell me she just glared at me as well??! I knew something's fishy about her, I'll soon find out.

-----
AUTHOR'S POV

"Oh hey...Y/n! How's your day?!" a tall sophisticated young woman spoke, she was wearing a long silky black robe, as she combs her long straight hair that reached her waist. Her cute pinkish lips twitched for a smile that perfectly matched her milky white skin.

You giggled as you make your way towards her giving her a hug.

"Its great! I saw Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé!!!! They're still as pretty as before!" You exclaimed happily as you admired  the pictures you took throughout the past years.

"That's good to hear" the raven haired girl answered in return.

"Why can't I meet them already eonnie???! I've been waiting for so long!"

"Now, is not the right time Y/n...you will meet them soon I promise...

-----

IDK WHAT I'M DOING!!!

I wanted to say sorry if some of you gets confused because of the sudden changes of POV's, I wanted to make it a 3rd person POV, because I have a lot of characters, but I wanted you to know what each of the characters feel that's why I write POV's for each person, I guess I will just make a 3rd person POV for a fighting and Y/n scenes.

THANK YOU GUYS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completed✓] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung🥇 #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi 🥇 #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
22.4K 624 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
66.1K 947 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included😊 don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...
274K 11.6K 106
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!! Genre: Action, Romance, Drama, Mystery, Comedy. Korea Seoul. The place where everything is perfect. Everything is n...