Adventures together(BrodyxSon...

Von Brody-wolf

Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Brody the Wolf and Miles "Tails" Prower as they travel all across the planet, while... Mehr

Super Special Sonic and Brody Search and Smash Squad
Subterranean Sonic and Brody
Lovesick Brody
Sloww Going
High Stakes Sonic and Brody
Brody Breakout
Trail of the Missing Tails
Close Encounter of the Sonic and Brody kind
Momma Robotnik's Birthday
Big Daddy
Brody's Song
Birth of a Salesman
Best Hedgehog and Best Wolf
The Robotnik Express
Too Tall Tails
Tails' New Home
Over the Hill Hero
Blank-Headed Eagle
The Mystery of the Missing Hi-tops
So-Long Sucker
Sonic and Brody Get Trashed
Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody
Tails in Charge
Sno Problem
Submerged Sonic and Brody
Boogey-Mania
Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
Robotnik Jr.
Full Tilt Tails
MacHopper
Momma Robotnik Returns
Spacemen Sonic and Brody
Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
The Last Resort
Robotnik's Rival
The Magic Hassle
Brody the Matchmaker
Tails Prevails
Zoobotnik
Attack on Pinball Fortress
Mass Transit Trouble
The Coachnik
Untouchable Sonic and Brody
Super Robotnik
Robolympics
Magnificent Sonic and Brody
Black Bot the Pirate
Hedgehog and Wolf of the "Hound" Table
Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme
Prehistoric Sonic and Brody
Baby-Sitter Jitters
Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog and the Wolf
Robotnikland
The Mobius 5000
The Little Merhog
Road Hog
The Robot's Robot
Tails' Tale
Heroes of the Year
Fast and Easy
Lifestyles of the Sick and Twisted
Brody is Running
Robo-Ninjas
Sonically Brodever After
Sonic and Brody's Christmas Blast

Grounder the Genius

140 5 0
Von Brody-wolf

Third Person's POV

We start at Dr. Robotnik's fortress, Robotnik is waiting impatiently by his computer "Come on, you oversized calculator! Let's have that microchip!" Robotnik said "Patience Dr. Robotnik. I am downloading the genius program onto the chip as we speak" the computer said "job complete" it said "It'll all be worth it if this chip really makes my magnificent mind ten times smarter" Robotnik said and grabbed the microchip then grabs a helmet with a compartment for microchips and places the microchip in it and then puts the helmet on activating it, making him even smarter.

"Eureka! Now I am a true egg-head! Scratch! Grounder!" Robotnik said as he calls Scratch and Grounder and tells them the trap they'll set up.

*Later*

"All right, put out the bait!" Scratch said and Grounder pulls out a giant word that Scratch slaps away "The doll, you dodo! The doll!" Scratch said and Grounder pulls out a doll resembling Tails "Oh. Hehe yeah" Grounder said and Scratch pulls the string on the Tails doll "Help. Save me. Sonic and Brody. Help" the doll said and Grounder puts the doll on the mouse trap and the two hide behind a bush and pull the doll's string "Save me. Sonic and Brody. Help. Save me. Sonic and Brody. Help. Save me" Tails doll said.

Brody cups his left hand to his left ear hearing the Tails doll's cries of help so he rushes over to the moustrap suprised seeing the Tails doll "Help. Save me. Sonic and Brody" the Tails doll said and Brody started to laugh.

"Oh man! Robotnik must be desperate if he thinks anyone would fall for this!" Brody said and then hums looking around and sees the bush and tiptoes towards the bush and then spins around the bush throwing Scratch and Grounder on the trap's trigger trapping them but it was actually dolls of them "Huh?" Brody asks suprised "More dolls" he said and Scratch and Grounder who were on a rock watched "Now! Now! Spring the trap!" Scratch said and Grounder presses a button and Brody didged in time as a giant bear trap closed on the mousetrap "Phew! Talk about a close shave" Brody said and knocks on the jaws "Solid diamond? This plan is way too smart for Robuttnik" Brody said crossing his arms and then runs away.

Brody got back to Sonic and Tails "I almost say that mousetrap setup was lame but then the jaws appeared!" Sonic said "Robotnik had me conned! There's no way he came up with that himself, he must have a new computer or a robot" Brody said "I know! Let's ask Hacker! You two always said he was a real computer expert!" Tails said "No, we said he's a real computer nerd!" Sonic said "But let's try him! Come on!" Tails said and grabs their hands running off.

*Back at Robotnik's Fortress*

Scratch said they failed but Robotnik said he anticipated that and was now making a microchip that will make him a thousand times smarter when the computer alerted him of a virus made by Hacker who starts uploading that program in a microchip and then erased the program from Robotnik's computer and then send Scratch and Grounder to recover it.

*At Hacker's cave*

Tails lands with Sonic and Brody infront of Hacker's front door "Hi Hacker. What you doing?" Tails asks as Hacker walks up to them "Hiya, Tails, Sonic and Brody. Just taking a peek at someone's program" Hacker said "You mean you can get into somebody else's computer?" Tails asks "They haven't made the system I can't crack!" Hacker said "So, what are we waiting for?" Sonic asks as he and Brody take them inside "Get crakin'!" Brody said.

Meanwhile, Scratch and Grounder where ontop of Hacker's house and Scratch tells Grounder to get ready to grab Hacker "Almost done" Hacker said to the trio when Grounder's claw reached through the stairway grab Hacker "Not so fast!" Grounder said pulling Hacker over to them and Sonic and Brody tricked Scratch and Grounder disguising as nerds saying they own the computer and the two get Scratch and Grounder to a radiator exploding and lauching them in the air causing them to land in the crater where Hacker's house used to be.

Grounder started putting missing pieces in his head and accidentally puts in the microchip and then puts his head back in place as the miceohip turns him into a super genius, wearing a black morterboard, a monocole on his right eye, a purple robe and white gloves "Extraordinary!  I'm brilliant, Ingenius! Omnisient!" Grounder said when Robotnik arrived and pulled the two badniks out and got mad but then got suprised at Grounder saying he devised a plan to capture Sonic and Brody and to have Scratch as a lackey which Robotnik obliges as they head back to the fortress.

"I downloaded the genius program onto a chip, but now it's gone!" Hacker said "Gone?" Sonic asks "How?" Brody asks "I can only conclude that those badniks took it" Hacker said and Sonic grabs him by the collar of his shirt "Are you telling me Robotnik's got super brain power?" Sonic asks "With the genius chip, he does. But you two can do a quick switch of the genius chip for this stupid chip. This'll only make him half as smart as he is" Hacker said "Maybe you're smarter than I thought" Sonic said "I sure hope you can outthink Robotnik" Brody said.

After Sonic and Brody left, Hacker used his lapto to let him and Tails see Robotnik's Fortress.

At the fortress there's a knock and Scratch opens it revealing Sonic and Brody dressed in light blue overalls amd a light blue hat "Chip recyclers! Any old microchips lying around you want to sell?" Sonic asks "Like this one?" Brody asks holding the stupid chip "Hmm. I've seen a chip like that before" Scratch said and Grounder rolls up to them "Naturally you havr. It resembles the genius chip I put in my head" Grounder said "That's all we wanted to hear!" Brody and Sonic said  removing their disguises as Grounder presses a bugton as a grey ray zaps the duo turning their feet to stone "We can't move our feet!" Sonic said "What's going on?" Brody asks "Isn't it obvious, Sonic and Brody, old pair?" Grounder asks as the duo slowly turn into stone "My new petrifying ray is transforming you two into stone!" Grounder said and laughs as the duo is fully turned into stone.

*Back with Tails*

"Come on, we gotta get going!" Tails said "G-going? Where?" Hacker asks "To save Sonic and Brody, of course!" Tails said "L-look, heh, Sonic and Brody were right. I don't get out much" Hacker said "I think Id better wait here a-and monitor things" he said and Tails pouts then grabs Hacker's laptop and flies off with it "Wait! Bring that back!" Hacker said running after him "This is why I don't like the outside world" he said.

*At Robotnik's Fortress*

Grounder said that it was almost a fact that Sonic and Brody's friends will come rescue them and Robotnik was congratulating Grounder's success and ascended him to vice-tyrant but Grounder said he deserved the title of Partner which angered Robotnin and tried to turn Grounder off but it shocked him as Grounder anticipated that and revealed he had the smart chip and ordered Scratch to capture Robotnik reminding him that Scratch works for Grounder now.

Robotnik tried to say Grounder is his partner now but Grounder was pass that saying he can rule Mobius alone and told Scratch to thrown him in the dungeon along with the petrified Sonic and Brody, Scratch did so and put the petrified ray on a pedestal in order to bring the statues in and Grounder called him over so he left closing the door.

"My only consolation in this whole catadtrophe, is that at least I'm better off than you, Sonic and Brody!" Robotnik said "That's not so!" Tails said and Robotnik gasps and looks over seeing Tails and Hacker in a window "Cause Sonic and Bridy's got friends!" Do your stuff, Hacker!" Tails said and Hacker types on his laptop as a pair of wires shoot from the laptop to the ray "Maybe if I reverse the order of the instructions in the ray gun's software..." Hacker said making the ray shoot red beams "Hacker! It's working!" Tails said as the ray aims at Sonic and Brody shooting all over the places until it hits Sonic and Brody's heads breaking the stone coating around it.

"Hacker?" Sonic and Brody asked "What are you doing here?" Brody asks "Believe me it wasn't my idea!" Hacker said and his laptop overloads the ray destroying it "Looks like there's a few bugs in my 0rogram" Hacker said "Ah, who needs it?" Sonic asks as he and Brody shake around and jump eventually breaking the stone coating around their bodies getting set free.

"Meet us aroubd front" Brody said And we'll go nab that genius chip!" Brody said as the two spin through the door breaking it to pieces and Robotnik runs up the stairs but Sonic and Brody rebuild the door keeping him there and the two wen to reunite with Tails and Hacker.

"How are we gonn get the genius chip out of his head?" Hacker asks "Let me tell you our plan" Brody said "I'm sorry wolf, but your plans are nothing but an exercise in futility" Grounder said standing next to a lightning rod and lightning started wtriking at the tallest objects, Sonic and Brody tried to fool Grounder with a disguise but it was pointless.

But Grounder didn't account for something and that was Scratch who run to help him and tripped over a trophy Sonic and Brosy tried to fool Grounder with and Scratch ended up crashing into Groubder sending his head flying.

"I suppose no one's completely imperfect in the end" Grounder said as his head lands near Robotnik and was about to put the genius chipon his helmet but Sonic runned to him switching the genius chip with the stupid chip as Robotnik put it on making him dumberand Robotnik ended up grabbing the trophy made of large horns and dinamite so Brody and Sonic quickly grabbed Tails and Hacjer and run off as the lightning striked the trophy making it explode.

Sonic and Brody run up to a hill where they, Tails and Hacker watch the explosion "So what do you think we should do with the genius chip?" Sonic asks and Hacker grabs a pair of rocks and Sonic puts the chip in one of the rocks and Hacker then smashes the genius chip with the rocks "You were right Tails. He is a smart guy" Brody said "Speaking of smart guyd, I winder where Robotnik and his friends are" Tails said.

Robotnik who is no longer wearing the helmet, Scratch and Grounder who is in piecesare all flying upwards into the air "Oh, who needs these wretched chips? I'm already a genius, especially compared to you two!" Robotnik said "Aw, gee, Scratch. Isn't it great to have things back to normal?" Grounder asks "Yeah! Normal is right!" Scratch said "I hatf that hedgehog and that wolf!" Robotnik said and he and Scratch scream as the three fall down as this chapter comes to an end.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.7K 65 14
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic is eager to prove that he has what it takes to be a true hero. His test comes when Dr. Robotnik returns with a n...
154K 3.1K 26
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well mostly Sonic. Y/N just simply wanted a...
17.1K 330 11
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well mostly Sonic. Y/N just simply wanted a...
9.1K 185 12
The world needed a hero -- it got two hedgehogs. Both powered with incredible speed, Sonic and his little sister Stormi embraces their new home on...