LOKI IMAGINES

By retrolokii

Title says it all. Requests are very much open just comment or dm pls and thanks ‹3 [ON GOING] May contain ot... More

Midsummer in Valhalla
Dance With Me
Call Me A Thief
Paper Rings
In The Wee Hours of the Morning
Oh Dearest, Your Fangs Are Showing.
Publicist Problems
Oh, Hello Doctor.
Where Am I? (Harry Potter x MCU AU)
England (Part 1)
England (Part 2)
England (Part 3)
Ghost Hunting (Unsolved x Crimson Peak)
Loki of Norway
Quarantine with Loki (Days 1-2)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 3-4)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 5-6)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 7-8)
Cabin in The Woods
Cabin in the Woods (Part 2)
So, We Meet Again...
Trickster's Surprise
Alfheim's Finest
Time Travelling's a Bitch
Hello, Neighbor!
Stay, You Fool.
Alfheim's Finest (Part 2): Picnic Day!
The Night Before
Ladies of The Court
Accidental Pen Pals
Dancing in the Moonlight
Emergency Healer
Heart of The Woods
Something New (Capt. James Conrad x Reader)
I Guess We're A Good Team After All
Sleipnir's Arrival
Meeting The Family
Cold Mornings
Oh, Cupid.
You Wound Me
Perfectly Mischievous
Assumptions
Finally Free (Thomas Sharpe x Reader)
In Safe Hands
Come and Get Me
In Safe Hands (Part 2)
Secret Santa
Palace Libraries
Cheers to Victory
Run to Me, Baby.
Time Capsule
Did Somebody Call For Agent Loki? - Part 1
Did Someone Call For Agent Loki? - Part 2
Did Someone Call for Agent Loki? - Part 3
I'm Not Actually A Vampire!
Don't You Dare Die On Me
Bloodthirsty
Sinister Kid
Sparks Fly
Dead Men Tell No Tales (or do they?)
Halloween Special!
Royal Pain in The Ass
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 2
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 3
Nights are Better with You
You're Just as Strong as Me
I Love You (Against My Better Judgement)
Much Ado About Nothing
The Pirate and The Prince
Heaven Be Damned (I Have You)
Better Unknown
It Will Come Back
You're So Warm
I Can't Bear to Lose You
I Like You Better (Than Him)
Bets On. Clothes Off (Well, Almost).
Is This A Date?
My Love Mine All Mine
Hate It When You Do That
When Death Gives You An Out (You Take It)
Peace and Quiet, At Least For a Moment.
Peace and Quiet, Now Until Forever
What You Taste Like [SMUT]
What You See
A Ballad of Vicious Mockery
A Ballad of Reluctant Affections
A Ballad of Hope and Promises
At The End of Time
Until I Am Enough
Like Real People Do

I'm Here.

2.2K 59 21
By retrolokii

Who would've thought so many bad things can happen in such a short amount of time.

The House of Odin started crumbling since the morning of the first full moon, and as it starts to wane, the more of his family crumbles into ash.

Secrets are revealed that challenged the bonds of father and son. A secret that could begin and end a war between two races. A secret that could destroy a living, breathing being into nothingness.

Loki Odinson— no— Laufeyson? Found out in the most terrible manner. Ever since that Frost Giant touched his arm, he became restless, terrified. He made up excuses and lies to explain what had happened to him until he could not contain it any longer.

He went into the vaults deep beneath the castle, where precious and dangerous artifacts were stored. For instance, the Casket of Ancient Winters. A relic Odin had won from the Jötnar. He looked at it, fright and terror bubbling in his stomach, the feeling of betrayal swimmed in his head as well.

Loki softly mumbled protests beneath his breath, shaking his head as picked up the ancient relic in his hands. He suddenly felt his body cool and saw his hands change from his pale, ivory skin, to a deep, rich blue with lines that seemed to form a unique pattern in his skin.

He felt destroyed and sick.

“Loki.”

He heard his father whisper.

“Am I cursed?” Loki asked without facing the Allfather.

“No. Put the Casket down.” Loki followed and turned to Odin. His eyes— now blue-green— full of anger and hurt, looked up at Odin.

“What am I?”

“You're my son.” Odin tried to console.

Loki scoffed. “The Casket wasn't the only thing you took from the battlefield that day. Was it?”

“No.” Odin answered regrettably.

“Then why? Why did you hide the truth? For all of these years, why did you raise me with the belief that I was the monster children feared at night? You taught me that my true kind are vile and barbaric creatures knowing full well I was one of them. Why did you take me? Why?! Tell me!” Loki shouted desperately.

“I thought you could be an instrument for peace.”

Loki let out a chuckle of disbelief. It was filled with so much hurt and distrust. “It all makes so much sense now. Because no matter how much you
claim to "love" me, you could never have a Frost Giant sitting on the Throne of Asgard!”

“No— Loki!” Odin yelled before he weakly fell on his own feet.

“Guards!” Loki shouted and he did not dare touch Odin.

Later, he locked himself in his chambers, shattering every little thing he owned into the wall. He yelled and shouted in frustration and sadness and defeat. He threw his items across the room, he broke his shelves, he shredded his books, he ruined his bedding. Still, there was nothing he could do to ease the pain and get over the truth.

God of Lies, better start lying to yourself then.

Your ears quickly reached news about Loki's predicament.

Although you were fearful, you still decided to give him a visit to atleast try and console him. Your feet took you as quickly as they can to Loki's chambers.

You did not announce yourself, you just shouted his name and knocked loudly for what seemed like half an hour. Your throat was raw as your knuckles were bright red.

You gave up and used your magic to unlock his door.

Your jaw dropped when you saw the scene. Everything was a mess. Multiple chairs were broken, all of the mirrors were shattered, the bookshelf was barely standing, his bed post was barely standing. It was a terrible sight.

You found Loki looking out of his window that was luckily not broken.

“Did your mother not tell you it was rude to enter without invitation?” said Loki, icily.

“I've heard rumors...”

“And?”

“I'm starting to believe they're true, given your demeanor.”

“If you believe what you say then why aren't you running away, terrified? Why aren't you threatening to end my continued existence? Why aren't you green with disgust? Why are you even here?!” Loki hissed and turned around to face you. He saw you all disheveled from running halfway across the palace just to get to him before he did something unforgivable.

“Because you're still Loki.” you answered in a small voice.

“Oh, please,” he scoffed. “As if the news didn't change the course of everything.” he said in a bitter tone.

“I don't think you're hearing me properly.”

Loki stalked closer to you. “Oh? Do I not?”

“Yes. And quite frankly I don't think you'll understand what I'm going to say to you next.”

“This plan of yours to convince me that I am not a horrid monster is not going to work.”

“Maybe not. But I'm still going to try,” you sniffed. “Of course this changes everything. And it's up to you if you're going to let it eat up all of the good inside you and be true to the belief that all Jötnar are evil or if you're going to look past the deceit and understand why they had to hide your true heritage. I am praying that you do the latter because I don't want to lose you, Loki. Not to them.” A singular tear  rolled down your cheek and Loki immediately had the instinct to wipe it away but decided against it.

“It's not that simple. Odin used me as a peace treaty. All of these years he claimed to love me as his child were all dirty lies. He fed me false hope about assuming the throne. I am not his son, nor am I Laufey's. I am nothing but an object, a relic.”

“Certainly not to me,” you swallowed your tears. “Not to Frigga, or Thor, even Sif and The Warrior's Three.”

“How does that fix anything?”

“It doesn't.”

“Then what is the point?” Loki exhaustedly asked.

“I don't know.” you helplessly shrugged your shoulders. “I really don't know how to help you Loki. I don't even know why I truly came here. I don't even remember what I said earlier. I just had an instinct to hug you, to comfort you. I can't even begin to fathom how big of a toll you endured. My words mean nothing to you right now and I don't blame you. I could never blame you.”

“Norns above this is exhausting.” Loki replied as desperate and helpless. “I have never felt so out of my depth, so helpless, so confused. All I feel is anger and hurt. I want it to end. I want it all to end.” he sighed heavily, dipping his head down, his eyes fixed on the floor as he faught back tears.

“It will end, Loki. The pain will ease soon.” you walked closer to him.

“You don't know that.” he muttered.

“Probably not. But I believe it will and that's what matters.” you said and cautiously wrapped your arms around his torso.

It felt good. Loki thought. But he was also so scared, terrified to hurt you. What if he burns you? What if he crushes you?

“It's okay. I know what you're thinking. It's alright. You can never hurt me, even if you tried.” you said softly and held his head into the crook of your neck.

Loki then carefully wrapped his arms around you, cautiously evading your bare flesh.

“At ease, Loki. It's only me.” you comforted him.

His body relaxed, his shoulders no longer tense. He rested his chin on your shoulder and let one teardrop fall onto his cheeks.

“Are you feeling any better?” you asked.

“This is all too emotionally exhausting.” said Loki.

“Then we'll rest,” you said but looked around at the state of his chambers. “In my chambers. We'll deal with your tomorrow, yes?”

Loki nodded and slowly followed you into your room.

He chnaged into his nightly clothes and joined you in bed. His eyes were bloodshot and empty, no longer burning with anger or drooping with sadness.

“I don't know if this will mean something, but always remember: you're still Loki. The God of Mischief and Lies. Trickster God of Asgard. Loki Silvertongue. Frigga's son. My betrothed.”

He clutched your hand from under the sheets and stroked his gently. “It does,” he looked over at you. “Thank you.”

“Rest, my dearest. All will be better in the morning.” you said and gently kissed him.

When you parted, he looked at you with such awe and disbelief. He could not fathom how understanding and patient you are with him. How loyal and trusting. He knows you will not part with him until death and that terrifies him, solely for the fact that he does not belief he deserves you. For he believes that no one could ever deserve you and your kindness. But here you are, by his side.

“You were right.” said Loki.

“About what?”

“Hugs can fix anything.”

You smiled softly at him. “Good night, Loki.”

“Sleep well, dearest.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello!!

I hope you enjoyed this one!! It's a bit sad but cmon who isnt these days

jk

Updates will be slower than usual seeing that online school has started and I have requirements to do so—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.9K 12
After all the happenings of Book One, you and Loki were finally together as a couple. Unfortunately, you got kidnapped by a mysterious person, who's...
313K 11K 30
"Marvel casts 27 year old Y/n L/n to play 'Lady Loki' in the new television series 'Loki', which is part of the Phase 4 collection being released fro...
20.8K 378 62
This is a collection of one shots and drabbles about Tom Hiddleston and his characters including Loki, Hal, James Conrad, Laing etc. Prompt requests...
2.5M 81.8K 114
Highest Rankings: 1st in Tom Hiddleston Imagines, 3rd in Loki Imagines, 8th in Loki, 130th in Marvel || Just a writing outlet for one of my favorite...