Another Argent?

By JosieS11

Clara Argent is Alison Argents cousin and is the daughter of Kate Argent. After not seeing their family in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
NEW BOOK

Chapter 33

1.1K 28 0
By JosieS11

(3rd person continued)

The hospital was now under evacuation. Melissa was at the reception making sure everyone was getting out and telling the nurses what to do.

Meanwhile, Peter was upstairs wiping down Clara's forehead. She was sweating and it was clearly visible. When Derek told Peter that he thought Clara was his. Peter immediately felt guilty for the pain he put her through, even though her mother caused him more pain.  She wasn't necessarily Peter's Niece but they were still family and he was going to treat her like his niece.

He was worried, the hospital was supposed to be evacuating yet no one had come to evacuate Clara. "Hey, anyone want to tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?" Peter shouts his tone laced with annoyance.

"Sorry, but she wasn't, uh..." Melissa trails off when she sees Peter standing over Clara's unconscious body. "You're supposed to be dead." She says in a shocked and confused tone. "I get that a lot actually." Peter says and then Clara's monitor starts beeping rapidly.  "The Argents aren't going to be happy when they see you with her." Melissa says and he shrugs as they both look over at the monitor.

Clara gasps and she opens her eyes. She leans over the bed and starts throwing up black blood and mistletoe. Peter and Melissa just looked at her confused and concerned as she threw up.

On the other side of town Stiles and Scott had rushed to Derek's loft to tell him about Miss Blake, his psycho girlfriend.

"Derek where are you?" Jennifer shouts running into his loft. "Right here." He says and she runs over to him and embraces him in a hug.

"Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them. " She says rambling but little did she know Derek already knew, Scott and Stiles got to him first. "From who?" He questions going along with it. "Scott and Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." Jennifer rambles. "What is it?" Derek asks still going along with what shes saying.

"Promise you'll listen to me." She says looking into his eyes. "I promise." He says nodding softly. She leans in and kisses him. When she pulls back she looks into his eyes. "They're already here, aren't they?" She asks and Stiles and Scott walk out of were they were hiding.

After they argued and Scott proved Jennifer wasn't who she said she was with some Mistletoe, Derek wanted to kill her.

"What are you?" He asks holding onto her neck tightly in a form of strangling her. "The only person who can save your daughter. Call Peter! Call him!" Jennifer says checking slightly. Stiles and Scott's eyes widen. "Your Clara's dad that left her when he found out her mom was pregnant?" Stiles shouts. Stiles emotions were all over the place, Clara was in the hospital  and his dad was missing. "I didn't know. Kate didn't tell me." Derek says his grip tightening on Jennifer's throat.

Derek rips his phone out of his pocket with his grip on Jennifer's neck as he calls Peter. "How is she?" Derek says in angry tone as Peter answers his phone. "Its not good. Shes in and out of consciousness. Shes vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance." Peter says looking back at Clara who the doctors were getting ready to evacuate. "Mistletoe." Derek says angrily ending the call. Scott's eyes were wide as he was worried about Clara.

"What is it?" Stiles asks and Derek stares at Jennifer. "I'm not telling you Stiles, you've got enough on your plate." Derek says and tightens his grip so harsh that she was struggling to breath.

Once Scott and Stiles got Derek to stop because of the concern of Clara and Stiles' dad. They head to the hospital to get Jennifer to help Clara.

As they walked to the elevator well, Derek was dragging Jennifer and the two teenage boys were following closely behind when Melissa started running behind them shouting Scott's name.

"What are you doing, the hospitals evacuating." Shes says confused, she was fairly new to this supernatural thing and needed to know what was going on. "Where here for Clara." Scott says and she looks at all four of them. "What, all four of you?" She questions then sees Stiles with her bat making her confused. "Why does Stiles have my bat?" She asks.

"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here. Right now." Scott says leaving his mom still just as confused. She looks from Stiles to Scott and starts giving him directions. "The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. We've got two ambulances coming back. One's ten minutes of, the other twenty. Clara's human, she needs to be on one of them. They'll be picking up in the basement garage." She says and Scott nods. "Got it." He says and they all start heading for the elevator.

When they get go the second floor, it was empty and quiet. Derek stopped infront of the room Clara was in seeing the door wide open. Neither Clara nor Peter were in sight. He saw the puddle of black blood and mistletoe on the floor. So did everyone else, but when Stiles saw it. He only worried ten times more. It's no secret he likes this girl and this scared him.

Scott noticed drops of black blood and they all follow it with their eyes hearing fighting coming from a corridor. Peter gets slid across the floor to them and looks up at them whilst groaning. "We got a problem." He says and Derek's facial expression to him just read 'yeah, no shit'. "Big problem." Derek says and they look up to where the growling was. There was an Alpha standing right there infront of them.

Scott and Derek were fighting the Alpha when Stiles noticed Clara lying unconscious on the floor. His body went to panic mode as he helped Peter up. "Help me." He says and they run past Scott fighting the Alpha and pick Clara up.

Jennifer escaped which is fucking annoying. Well I wouldn't say escaped, she went down to the first floor then got away from the alpha's down there and went back up the elevator.

Neither Issac or Allison could get a hold of anyone, and they were really worried considering what just happened at the school. "I'm taking you two home." Chris says to them both. "No, I'm going to the hospital. I can't leave Clara there." Issac says and Allison turns to him. "What do you mean Clara is there?" Chris asks. "She got attacked by Aiden today, do you two not no?" Issac says and Chris checks his phone to see many missed calls from the hospital.

"Issac." Chris says when Issac starts making his way down the corridor. "I'm driving, let's go." Chris says and the three of them head to Chris car. On the way there Issac explains to Allison and Chris what happened.

Back at the hospital Peter gently places Clara down on an operating table. Stiles was staring at her aimlessly. He was extremely worried about her and it was visible.

Derek and Scott rush in to the room after fighting off Ethan and Aiden. "Wheres the big guy?" Peter asks whilst Derek locks the door. "He's close." He says looking out of the window.

"What about miss Blake." Stiles says looking from Scott to Derek. Scott shakes his head no and Stiles eyes widen. "What does that mean? Like shes gone? Scott are you kidding me" Stiles says annoyed. She knows how to save Clara and where his dad is. He needs her. "Shh be quiet." Derek says in a hushed tone.

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dared by the way has my dad tied up somewhere waiting to be ritually sacrificed. And also has Clara on her death bed." Stiles says angrily to Derek.

"Stiles they're still out there." Scott says trying to get Stiles to be quiet. "And... and they want her, right? Which means we don't have her either. So my dad and Clara are both dead." He says yet again angrily in Derek's face. "Not yet." Scott says in a hushed tone.

"What's... what's all the shouting about?" Clara says so softly it sounded like a whisper. "Nothing." Peter says and glares at Stiles. "Don't tell Stiles I'm in the hospital." She says as her voice gets raspy. "He brought you here." Scott says making Clara groan. "Well tell him I want him." She says trying to her comfortable and closing her eyes.

Stiles makes his way around to her side where he holds her hand and pushes some hair out of her face. Once she recognizes Stiles hand she slowly opens his eyes and looks up at him. "You know, you should stop haning out in the hospital so much. It's a little alarming." She says to Stiles trying to make it seem like she was alright. "I will once you do." He says and she starts laughing softly until she starts choking.

"Oh my god." Stiles says as he starts worrying. Peter tries to help her but she leans he head of the table before she starts throwing up more black blood and mistletoe. "Okay wow." Stiles says turning away so he wasn't looking at Clara throwing up anymore.  Once Clara stopped throwing up she fell unconscious again.

Stiles just stood there worrying whilst holding her hand whilst looking down at the pile of sick on the floor. "Can't you guys do something? Take her pain or something?" Stiles says agitated. "I already tried, shes not in pain because shes under an anesthetic." Derek says and Stiles groans and kissed her hand.

Scott walks over to Peter who was checking on Clara. "Is she really dying?" He asks looking at the love of his lifes cousin lying lifelessly on an operating table. "Well she's definitely not getting any better."  Peter says looking at Clara. "There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her." Scott says worried for Clara. Before Peter can say anything the door creaks open.

"You can't, I can. I can save her and I can tell you were Sheriff Stilinski is." She says glancing at Stiles before back over to Derek. "But theres a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you, but only when I'm out of here and I'm safe. Only then." She says mantaing eye contact with Derek.

Derek flips a table in anger and head to Jennifer but Scott stops him. "Derek wait." He shouts holding him back from her. "She was trying to get out." He shouts pointing at her. "I was trying to keep from getting killed, you can't blame me for that." She says.

"If you want to prove you're one of the good guys, heal her." Stiles says slightly lifting up Clara's hand. "Not until I'm safe." She says glancing at Stiles. Everyone glares at her.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion." Peter says annoyed and worried about his niece. "Let's torture her." He says in an angry tone. "Works for me." Derek says agreeing with his uncle. But before anything could happen the speaker broke out.

"Um, can I have you attention?" Mellisa McCall's voice says coming over the speaker. As soon as Scott heard her voice he shut up to listen to she had to say as he grew worried. "Mr Deucalian... excuse me, just Deucalion, requests you bring the women calling herself Jennifer Blake to the ER reception. Do this, and everyone else can  leave. You have ten minutes." Melissa says then the mic turns off.

"He not gonna hurt her." Jennifer says to Scott. "Shut up." Derek shouts pointing a finger at her. "He won't!" Jennifer shouts back then looks at Scott. "Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true." She says looking from Scott to Derek.

"What does she mean?" Derek asks turning to Scott as Peter glares at Jennifer. When Scott doesn't say anything Jennifer sighs. "You're not the only one he wants in his pack." She says. "Deucalion doesn't just want an alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest alphas to his pack." Jennifer says and realisation hits Peter.

"A true alpha." He says and everyone looks at him whilst he looks at Miss Blake. "What's that?" Stiles asks looking at Peter whilst holding Clara's hand. "The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will." He says and they look over at Scott. Scott just looks up to meet Derek's eyes not wanting to talk about it. "It doesn't matter." He says.

"We still need to get her out of here." He says turning to miss Blake who was smiling smugly. "Scott your mom-" "my mom said there was one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes. I don't think we've been here that long." Scott says cutting Stiles off. "So if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here." Scott says quickly. "The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out." Peter says. "I'll distract them." Scott says getting ready. "I'll help." Derek says nodding his head slightly and looking over at his daughter whose unconscious holding Stiles hand.

"Um, sorry, but I'm not not going anywhere without you, Derek." Jennifer says making everything more difficult. "I'll do it. But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage." He says looking at Derek. "An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon?" Stiles asks as he strokes his thumb across Clara's knuckles. "Something better than a baseball bat." Peter says looking at Scott. They then rummage around the room looking for a 'weapon'.

Peter took the shot of Epinephrine in his chest and him and Scott went to fight the twins. Whereas Derek carried Clara out of there with Jennifer hiding behind him and Stiles opens the doors for Derek.

"Its still here!" Stiles shouts when he sees the ambulance. They rush towards it and Stiles opens the doors. Derek places Clara on the bed and Stiles sits beside her and goes back to holding her hand.

"Derek over here." Jennifer says when she sees the ambulance driver dead on the floor. Derek gives Stiles a sceptical look before walking round to where Jennifer was. She was stood staring at the body and once Derek joined her they slowly started heading towards the  body.

"Julia." Kali calls out. Once Kali was in eye view of Derek and Jennifer she starts swinging the key around her finger to make them angry. She knew they're plan and now she has the key so they cannot drive the ambulance out of here. "It is you." She says stopping and looking at both Derek and Jennifer.

Once Stiles hears Kali he quickly shuts the ambulance doors so him and Clara would both be safe. Jennifer steps behind Derek who wasn't breaking eye contact with Kali. "You can't beat her on your own." Jennifer says to Derek. "That's why we're gonna run." He says to her and they run back into the hospital and into the lift with Kali on their tail.

Melissa had shown Deucalion where the power generater was and he cut the power as they were in the lift. So unfortunately Derek had to stay in the lift and listen to Jennifer or well Julia's story.

Stiles locked the doors and sat back down in his seat nervously. "Okay, okay, okay. We're okay. We're all right. You okay? How you doing?" He asks looking from the door to Clara. "Why do you look like you're not breathing?" He says worried. He puts his head down to listen for her unsteady breathing but couldn't hear her breathing at all. "Because you aren't breathing, are you?" He asks and starts to panic.

"Oh no. Oh god. Oh, no, no, no. Why are you not breathing? Come on." He says in a panic tone. "Okay, okay  you can do this. Here we go, tilt the head." He says and starts to tilt Clara's head as he decides to give her CPR. He runs through all the checks first before actually giving her CPR. "Fingers on the chin. Clear the throat. Great, nothing. I see nothing." He says looking in her mouth. "Okay, all right, so uh... just pinch the nose and blow." He says and pinches Clara's nose. He then leans down and starts blowing air into his mouth.

Stiles was worried. He was worried about her dying before but now shes lying infront of him unconscious and not breathing. He had to do something and thankfully he knew CPR. So that's what he did.

"Oh, come on Clara." He says and he takes a deep breath before going back to performing CPR. "Come on Clara! You can't die on me either." He says as the worry he had only grows stronger. "Come on Clara, please." He says and continues CPR. "Come on, breathe." He says and blows air into her mouth and she starts gasping and coughing.

Stiles leaned back and took a deep breath, quite proud of himself. "You know, next time I put my lips to your mouth, you better be awake for it." He says taking a deep breath as the worry started to pass, although there was still quite a lot of worry there.

Meanwhile in the hospital Scott and Peter were hiding from the twins. Scott also had to come up with a plan to get Derek and Jennifer out of the elevator and to save his mom.

Back in the ambulance Stiles was talking to the girl he cared too much about. "You just hold on a little longer, okay? I'll do anything if you just hold on and make it out of this." He says holding her hand. "You know Scott will get us out of this." He says admiring her face, she was a bit paler then normal due to the fact she has been throwing up.

"Maybe Cora's right. You know, maybe.... maybe we are pretty much useless. Except for you and Allison who carry around military weapons and know exactly how to use them. But maybe all we really do is show up and find the bodies. I don't want to find my father's body." He says as his eyes gloss over. He brings Clara's hand up to his mouth and holds it with both of his hands as he places a gentle kiss to the back of her hand.

"You know, you're a lot easier to talk to when your unconscious." Stiles says after he wiped away one of his tears. "You're not trying to set me up with Lydia every two minutes and no matter how many times I tell you I like you. You'll never stop trying to get me to be with Lydia. But I get it, your gonna get with Lahey right? Your happy with him. He makes you happy." He says to her. Issac is one of Clara's friends she doesn't look at Issac like that. But she likes Stiles a lot but he doesn't know that. Because actions speak louder then words and although Clara told Stiles she likes him. Shes always trying to get him to realise his love for Lydia.

Stiles heard noise from outside the ambulance. He looked up to window to see the twine walking past in wolf form. He leans back in his seat so he doesn't get seen by them.

When he heard footsteps approaching he leaned forward to see what was going on when Scott and Peter rush over to the door. "Stiles open the door." Scott says and Stiles starts fumbling around with the door and opens it. He apologises and then helps Peter into the ambulance.

"Where's Derek and Jennifer?" Stiles questions Scott as he stands outside the ambulance. "I have to go back for them and my mom." Scott says and Stiles takes a deep breath. "Okay, two problems. Kali's got the keys to this thing and I saw the twins like thirty seconds ago." He says and Scott nods. "Stay here." Scott says before running off.

Once Melissa saved Scott from the twins they run off. They talk about how Deucalion let Melissa go as a gesture of 'goodwill'. Scott stops them when he hears a gun cock. He pops his head round the corner and Argent quickly aims his gun at him. When they notice each other Argent puts his gun down and takes a deep breath. "Where's Clara?" Allison asks worried.

They head off and quickly all come up with a plan to get Jennifer and Derek put of the elevator so Jennifer can save Clara. "If she dies, there's nothing we can do for Stiles' dad or Cora." Scott says and Argent sighs. "I'm not even sure I know what teacher this is." He says trying to rack his brain for the teacher. "She's... shes the one with the brown hair. She's kind of hot." Issac says earning a glare from everyone. "No, it's... just an observation." Issac says. "I've got an idea" Allison says. She quickly tells everyone the plan and they quickly set it into play.

Issac gets to the ambulance and Peter places Clara in the back of the car. Stiles  couldn't get his dad out of his head as he read over the word guardian. "Stiles, let's go!" Issac shouts as he head back to the drivers seat. But Stiles didn't get in the car with Issac, Peter and Clara. He runs off to find Scott.

A bit of Scott's heart broke when he found out that his mother was taken as a 'guardian' so he decided to go with Deucalion. To not only get his mom back but his best friends dad back as well. When Stiles watched his best friend leave with Deucalion another part of him broke. "Stay with Clara, make sure she's okay. She's going to need you Stiles." Were the last words Scott said to Stiles.

Stiles went back inside and into the elevator Derek was in and started slapping him and shouting his name till he woke up from his unconsciousness.

"Where is she?" Derek says in anger. "Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom" Stiles says as he tries to regulate his breathing. "She took her?" Derek asks and he nods. "Yeah. If that's not enough of a kick to thr balls, Scott left with Deucalion. So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles says helping Derek up. "Whoa. What about Clara?" Derek asks worried.

Issac stopped the car further away and started looking around for the twins. "Do you see the twins?" Issac asks Peter. "No but I see the Argent's." He says as Chris and Allison start jogging to the car. "Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and they burned you alive?" Issac asks and turns around to see Peter gone. He sighs then gets out of the car.

"Where are the others?" Allison asks confused. "I don't know. Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Clara out." Issac says and Allison looks through the car windows to see an unconscious Clara and she takes a breath of relief.

Derek pulls up next to the car and gets out and heads to their car. "Where are Scott and Stiles?" Allison asks. "Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold of the cops for us." Derek says picking Clara up bridal style. "We have to go right now." Issac says. "What about Scott and Melissa? And where are you taking her?" Chris asks Derek as he places Clara in the back seat of his car.

"Jennifer took Melissa." Derek says and Issacs expression dropped. Melissa had been like a mother figure to him recently and now shes gone. "Me and Peter are gonna try something to save her. You guys are going to need to come though. She'll freak if she wakes up with not just me but Peter as well." Derek says and Chris nods as Derek heads to the driving seat of his car.

"What about Scott?" Allison asks worried about the boy she loves deeply. "Derek, wheres Scott?" Allison shouts when he doesn't answer. He sighs and then tells them.

Stiles was at the hospital being questioned by Scott's dad with as much sarcasm as he can give.

When Derek gets to the loft he watches as Clara lies there coughing up black blood. He was worried and it was evident on his face. "She's dying isn't she?" Issac asks and Allison looks up at her dad. "I don't know." Derek says. "So what are you gonna do?" Issac asks Derek just stares at his daughter. He hadn't had the chance to be a father and with every passing minute he might never get to be one. "I don't know." Derek says and Allison sits beside Clara.

"Wanna figure something out. Because while Scott and Stiles were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here rolling around the sheets with the actual killer. Do you get how many people she's killed? Erica and Boyd are dead, your daughter is on her death bed, and you are doing nothing!" Issac shouts getting angry. Clara is like a sister to him, he's upset about the fact she might die. His mother and brother figures are gone. His two best friends died and nothing is getting done about it. "Issac, calm down." Allison says going over to him and hugging him till he calms down.

"So it's true then. You're her dad." Allison asks Derek and he shrugs. "Before Kate died she was hinting at it but she never actually said you are Clara's dad." Derek says and Allison sighs. "She is Derek's daughter, is evident." Peter says shrugging. "I want to be the one to tell her, no one else. I want to." Allison says and everyone agrees it would be best if it came from Clara's favourite person.

Derek waited for the anesthetic to wear off before he started to take Clara's pain. They both start breathing really heavily and Peter stands up more straight whilst watching. "Careful." Peter warns and Derek angrily pulls his arm away and starts panting. "Don't worry. I know going too far could kill me" Derek says. "That's not exactly what I meant." Peter says and everyone looks at him confused.

"I've heard its something only an Alpha can do. And with good reason." Peter says to Derek. "Which is?" Derek asks not really caring. "You know normal wolves never abandon an injured member of the pack. They care for it. They bring it food from a kill and they regurgitate it into the mouth of the injured wolf. They even give it physical and emotional comfort by intensely grooming it. In a way, they can do more than just ease pain. They can be instrumental in healing their own." Peter says and everyone looks at him confused.

"If you're trying to tell me I can save her, just tell me." Derek says getting angrier with the second. "I'm telling you. I've heard its possible." Peter says. "How?" Derek asks getting fed up with Peter's words. "Its that spark of power that makes you an Alpha. When you take her pain, she draws on the power that provides you with those special gifts. The power that heightens your senses, your strength. Your power that transforms your body." Peter says and Derek glances over at his daughter whose unconscious and holding Allison's hand.

"As an alpha, you have that bit of extra, that spark that intensifies the colour of your eyes from a bright yellow into a searing red." Peter says. "If I can save her..." "if." Peter says emphasising it.

"I didn't say it works every time. It could just as easily kill you." Peter says looking out the window. Derek glances at Clara lying lifeless on his bed. That's his daughter and he knows that he would give his life for her own if it meant it. He had to start acting like a dad and this is something a dad would do. "How do I do it?" He says shocking the Argents because they thought he'd be selfish. Instead he's going to help her. "By taking her pain?" Derek asks. "Then some because there's a cost." Peter says.

"I can understand not seeing a downside to this, as you haven't exactly been Alpha of the year. But think about what else you'll be losing." Peter says as everyone looks at Clara. "I don't care about power, not anymore." He says and Peter looks at him confused. "What about the power, go fight back? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kali's ultimatum still stands. The full moon is tomorrow night. And if you couldn't beat her as an Alpha,  how do you think you're gonna fare as a beta?" He asks worried about his nephew. "I. Don't. Care." Derek says bluntly as Clara starts getting worse.

"We have to do it now. If we don't, she'll die." Derek says and Peter sighs. Derek slides his hand into Clara's as he gets ready to sacrifice everything for his daughter. But it still doesn't bother him.

He takes all of the pain, all his veins filled up with black. His eyes drained from the colour red back to blue and Clara was already starting to look better. Derek's yelling woke her and she watched confused before passing out again.

She woke up moments later and started looking around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 129 10
Kate brings her daughter Avery Argent to Beacon Hills when she comes to get rid of the Alpha problem and just like that she was thrown into the super...
365K 9K 32
"You can't trust anyone but yourself" Anna is trying to move on with life after the fire that killed her family. She just wants a normal life but bei...
22K 396 38
For most of her life, She's lived apart from her family instead she lived with the Calaveras because she had her issues with her mother who only want...
269K 6.4K 26
(Set after season 3a) Y/N Stilinski was Stiles' older sister. You were taken from your family when you were 16, but now you have returned to Beacon...