𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎�...

By mlktaeee

[COMPLETED ] ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a world full of Mafia and Assassins, Only the Devils and the Demons survive, What... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
🥀 CHAPTER 1
🥀CHAPTER 2
🥀CHAPTER 3
🥀CHAPTER 4
🥀CHAPTER 5
🥀CHAPTER 6
🥀CHAPTER 7
🥀CHAPTER 8
🥀CHAPTER 9
🥀CHAPTER 10
🥀CHAPTER 12
🥀CHAPTER 13
🥀CHAPTER 14
🥀CHAPTER 15
🥀CHAPTER 16
🥀CHAPTER 17
🥀CHAPTER 18
🥀CHAPTER 19
🥀CHPATER 20
🥀CHAPTER 21
🥀CHAPTER 22
🥀 CHAPTER 23
🥀CHAPTER 24
🥀CHAPTER 25
🥀CHAPTER 26
🥀CHAPTER 27
🥀CHAPTER 28
🥀CHAPTER 29
🥀 PUBLISHED/COMPLETED
🥀CHAPTER 30
🥀CHAPTER 31
🥀CHAPTER 32
🥀CHAPTER 33
🥀CHAPTER 34
🥀CHAPTER 35
🥀CHAPTER 36
🥀CHAPTER 37
🥀CHAPTER 38
🥀CHAPTER 39
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

🥀CHAPTER 11

6.9K 339 26
By mlktaeee

LISA'S POV

After the dinner, the four of us left the house peacefully. I still can't believe what just happened and Jisoo eonnie  kept on heaving a sigh since we left the house.

"You're married " Jennie giggled before clinging onto Jisoo eonnies arm but Jisoo eonnie pushed her away. We are currently walking our way back to the Deck and its already 12.

"Not yet! And stop saying that married thing!" Jisoo eonnie annoyingly said, Rosé on the other hand seemed so tired already and so am I.

"Anyways what are you going to do about that Irene? " I asked Jennie eonnie and her mood suddenly shifted.

"Lisa...let's pull a prank on her! What do you think?" She said and I immediately snickered before nodding my head.

"Sure!!! I'll help you!" I said gleefully, we reached the deck safely and since it was already midnight we tried to stay silent. The lounge was empty so we headed upstairs where our room was located.

"YOU FUCKTARD! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I almost screamed when I heard Yoongi oppa, it was soon followed by banging sounds and laughters.

"For fuck's sake! It's already midnight what the fuck are they still doing?" Jennie silently muttered to herself and I just shrug it off before taking a shower and went to sleep

----

I woke up earlier than usual and took a shower. It was weird because I wake up late most of the time and today was different.

Jisoo eonnie wasn't here, so I'm guessing she already woke up. I wore my uniform before leaving the room and went downstairs.

Only Namjoon and Seokjin oppa are on the lounge, they're talking about something as they drink coffee, they're also wearing their uniform just like me.

I headed to the kitchen to get myself some cold water, but was soon stopped when I saw Jungkook sitting on the counter next to the fridge while sipping from his banana milk like a child.

This guy, is a big ass baby.

I then, remembered what happened last sunday and thought that I haven't even said thank you to him

He didn't seem to notice me because he was fucosed on his phone. I cleared my throat, letting him know that I'm here.

His head shot upward confusingly, but was soon replaced by his cute bunny smile.

Did I just say cute???!

HOLY MOLY OF FREAKING RABIES!!

Well...It's really cute though! Even my eonnies would say that, why am I overthinking things.??!

I shook my head before turning to him who seemed confused already.

"I...I uh...I wanted to say thank you and sorry..." God knows how I wanted to just disappear when I heard myself stutter!

"For?"

"T-The last time...on the b-boxing room" I tried hard not to stutter but stubborn me said so otherwise! He gave me a confused look before grinning.

I was taken aback, that grin...that grin is definitely up to something!

"If you're really grateful and sorry why don't we agree on a deal?"

"W-What deal?"

DAMN! LALISA MANOBAN! WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING?!

"Do whatever I say--"

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT??!" I yelled and he squinted his eyes shut, making me know that I was too loud.

"Do whatever I say--"

"I know, I heard it, don't tell me twice"

" Then don't ask me twice " he retorted and my insides boiled after hearing it.

I WAS BEING NICE!

"And why would I do that for you?!" I asked without stuttering, if I would stutter it would be because of his annoying attitude

"Because you're thankful and sorry for what you did?"

"And since when did a person serve someone just because she's thankful and sorry?"

"Right Now" he asked more uninterested this time, and that pissed me off badly. He took another banana milk from the fridge before drinking it happily

A BIG ASS BABY JERK!

"So?" He asked again and I immediately scoffed.

"What do you mean so??!"

"Will you agree?" He asked it like it was nothing like as if he just asked me if I would join him for a school project or something.

I kept silent for a while before sighing.

"Oh! And just think of it! I mean, I don't like you but I hugged you in the middle òf the darkness because you felt so helpless! I hugged you even though I don't like the idea of it" he proved a point and I gave him a glare which he just shrugg off.

"How cruel of you to not accept my offer, If you would be on my position last time, I know you wont help, why would you hug someone you hate?" He stated again and I'm sure that he had a point...but if I would be in his position, I'd do the same to what he did.

Why wouldn't I?

"Whatever " I simply answered before leaving the kitchen.

I WASN'T ABLE TO DRINK FOR PETE'S SAKE!

I heard him laugh after I left...

WTF? IS HE JUST MAKING FUN OF ME???!

----

Rose's POV

It's the 2nd sub and the Lec. is announcing the scores we got from the quiz yesterday. And I know I would fail.

"Three people got a perfect score, Its Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin and Kim Jisoo..." The whole class clapped, including me.

"Chaeyoung-ah! What do you think would my score be?" Jimin whispered right on my ear so I pushed him before rolling my eyes.

"Probably lower than mines!" I scoffed and he just chuckled before pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hands away.

Pinching my cheeks is turning into a habit for him and I hate it!!!

"Second highest, we got...hmm Park Jimin" the lec announced and I started clapping, not when I realized that Jimin wasn't on my side anymore and already at the front receiving back his paper.

"You're kidding right?!" I asked surprisingly and he chuckled, he showed me his paper, and I saw only 1 mistake!

For fudges sake!!!!

I looked at his paper before looking back at him and he just gave me an amusing smile.

"And as for Park Chaeyoung...come here" the lec announced, and my heart started pounding hard as I approached the front.

"You're scored 10! Out of 60 questions! Do you even study?!

"Yes miss..." I answered politely before bowing.

"Then why di you get such a low score???!" She scoffed once more, making the whole room stay silent.

"I... I don't know.."

"What do you mean you don't know???! The Dean said that he doesn't want any special treatment for her granddaughter and for her friends, so I'm not taking this issue lightly! If you fail 2 more exams or quiz, I might have to drop you out!" She exclaimed and I immediately shot my head upwards.

"O-Ok miss...I won't fail---"

"Miss?!" I was cut off when I heard Jimin's voice from the back.

"Yes Mr. Park?"

" Would it be okay if I would help her study and cope up?...I'll make sure she won't fail!" He added and I looked at him, confused .

"Hmm...that would be a great idea...can I trust you on this Mr Park?"

"You have my word miss!" Jimin answered happily before giving the lec a wink, and the stupid ugly old woman laughed before looking back at me with a sharp glare.

She bid her goodbye before leaving the room.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW??!

PARK JIMIN??! AS MY GODAMN TUTOR?!!

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

---

OMG! GUYS! I really don't have enough motivation to write anymore! The flow of the story was already imprinted in my mind, yet! I can't write it!!!

AND I DONT KNOW WHY?!!!!

Anyways guys, please click vote if ever you're liking my story so far just to let me know, and feel free to drop your comments and I'm really sorry for wrong grammars fom the past chapters and for the upcomings, english isn't my first language.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 213 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...
188K 4.7K 61
Where in Jungkook has a crush on Lisa and Lisa has a crush on Jungkook. Not just Liskook but other ships too like: Taennie Jirosé Jinsoo Started: M...
102K 5K 50
[COMPLETED] She's everything he wants. He's everything she wants. His status is low Her status is high They both live in the same world Yet he's not...
294K 8.1K 30
➴Taennie AU in which, the criminal spots his love for the first time in a crowded ballroom. sharing more than just secret glances with her. ⤷ Romance...