Another Argent?

By JosieS11

Clara Argent is Alison Argents cousin and is the daughter of Kate Argent. After not seeing their family in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
NEW BOOK

Chapter 28

1.1K 26 0
By JosieS11

I had a bit of a lie in till 7am this morning. Not that I could really sleep well, all I could think about was Derek. The fact he was dead made me feel physically sick.

"I'm driving you to the cross country meet today." Allison says barging into my room. I nod and  then climb out if bed. I have a shower and get changed into some leggins in the shade of dark  green. I put on a white crop top and then my running shoes. I straighten my hair and then do my eyebrows, mascara and some concealer.

Once I was ready I have some fruit for breakfast. "Right if you drop me to school and I'll get the address off Coach. Before we go get Lydia." I say and she nods.

I told coach I would get to the cross country of my own back. Only because Allison insisted on following Scott. And sitting on a bus surrounded by the cross country team really didn't appeal to me.

Allison was not letting me go to sleep, she just wouldn't allow it. I was lying on the back seats of her car just trying to sleep. But everytime I closed my eyes Allison would start a conversation with me.

"Am I getting to close? I'm getting way too close, aren't I?" Allison says and I roll my eyes. "That depends are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?" I say sarcastically and lying back down and cuddling into the pillow I brought with me. Best decision I've ever made. "Yeah, I should back off." Allison says and I scoff. "You've been spending too much time with Stiles." Lydia says refurring to my sarcastic remark making me roll my eyes.

"Well that also depends. Do you mean the bus or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?" I say to Allison and she smiles bitterly. "After what happened. I'm not letting him out of my sight. You saw what happened." Allison says and I roll my eyes. "By the way this all happened when he came knocking at my door." Allison says.

Allison then tells Lydia about Scott coming to our apartment last night. Him basically telling us not to get involved and stay out if it. After he found a bullet with our symbol on and one of Allison's titanium arrow heads.

I tried studying to take my mind off of what happened last night. Unfortunately, my mind wouldn't let me stop thinking about Derek.

My connection to Derek, is a weird one. I feel like I can't let him get hurt. Now that Derek is dead I feel like something inside of me has changed. I don't know what it is but it feels weird, really weird. We weren't exactly close but my heart was broken now that he was dead. I haven't let myself cry but I genuinely feel heart broken that he's dead. I feel connected to that whole family, as much as I hate Peter I still have a sort of weird connection. Then Cora, she seems like a sweet girl but I've never spoke to her. I feel like I would give me left leg for that family and it bugs me why. They haven't done anything for my family, except for hurt us.

"Is that whole 'not let them out of your sight' thing literal or more like a rule?" Lydia says to Allison as she studies as well. I snap out of my thoughts and look at Allison for her answer. "Why?" She says glancing at Lydia. "You're running on fumes." Lydia says not looking up from her book. Me and Allison look over to see that she was indeed running on fumes. "Ugh!" Allison says and I laugh softly.

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than this Toyota." Lydia says and I laugh and we high five. "What if we stop?" Allison asks and I sink back in my chair. "Is it really that big of a deal? I mean so we lose them. We know where they're headed." I say and Allison glances at me through the rear mirror. "Put your seatbelt on missy." She says sternly. "Aye aye captain." I say making her and Lydia laugh. 

"How are things between you and Aiden?" I ask and Lydia starts laugh. "Woah since when did you care about me and Aiden?" Lydia asks and I shrug. "Woah. Hold on a second." She says turning around to look at me. "Is that why you invited me on this whole little road trip thing?" Lydia asks looking between me and Allison. "Oh my gosh." She says when me and Allison don't say anything. "Your keeping an eye on then and me." She says and I scoff.

"So there's nothing going on between you two?" Allison asks as if Lydia was stupid. "Beside the obvious sex." I say and they both look at me shocked. "I'm appalled by the insinuation." Lydia says and I laugh bitterly. "Nothing?" Allison questions. "Nothing." Lydia says and I just roll my eyes.

We join the traffic jam a couple of cars behind the bus. My phone starts ringing and when I check the caller id I see Stiles name.

"Sup Stilinski?" I say answering the phone call. "I know you guys are right behind us. Put me on speaker." He says and I groan. I know Allison didn't want Scott knowing we were following him so that's great. I move forward and put my phone on speaker.

"I thought I told you to put your seatbelt on." Allison says and I sigh. "We're in standstill traffic." I say pointing to the fact we have moved like 5 meters in the ten minutes we joined the traffic. "I don't care." She says and Stiles starts talking.

"Okay, look Scott's still hurt." Stiles says and we all look at my phone confused. "What do you mean still? He's not healing?" Allison asks. "No, he's not healing. I think he's actually getting worse. The blood is turning a black colour." Stiles says and I play with my necklace nervously.

"What's wrong with him?" Lydia asks. "What's wrong with him? I don't... do I have a PhD in lycanthropy? How am I supposed to know that?" He says and I chuckle softly. "We need to get him off the bus." Allison says and I nod my head agreeing with her. "And take him where, the hospital?" Lydia questions making Ally sigh. "If he's dying. Yeah." She says and I sigh. It's a bit obvious we can't take him to a hospital.

"Stiles, there's a rest area about a mile up. Tell the coach to pull over." Allison says. "Yeah I've been trying." He says sounding pretty pissed. "Reason with him." I say leaning back in my seat. "Reason?" He shouts and I laugh softly. "Have you met this guy?" He asks as I play with my necklace. "Believe it or not I have." I say and he scoffs but it sounds sort of angry. "Just try something." Allison says and I end the call.

We get out of the car and Allison rushes over to help Stiles with Scott. Whilst me and Lydia just follow them into the boys toilet.

Allison and Stiles sit him on the floor. Allison lifts up his t-shirt to reveal the wound. "Yeah wow, that's disgusting." I say putting my hand over my mouth in shock. Allison glares at me and I cringe looking at Scott's wound.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Allison asks as we all stare at it. Scott apologises and Allison smiles sympathetically at him. "Just give us a second." Allison says and turns around to me.

"This shouldn't be happening." Allison says and I nod. "That's because that's not normal." I say and she takes a deep breath. "I've seen him heal from worse than this." Allison says as we walk further away from Scott. "Okay, what do we do then? Do we just call an ambulance?" He asks and I shake my head. "What if... what if it's too late? What if they can't help?" Allison says and I sigh. "We can't call an ambulance or anything because even if he does start healing, its gonna be hard to explain." I say.

"We gotta do something." Stiles says and I agree with him. "You know, it could be psychological." I say shrugging and they all turn to me. "What do you mean? Like psychosomatic?" Stiles asks whilst everyone looks at me confused. "Somatofomic." I say and he gives me a confused look as if he doesn't know what I'm on about. "A physical illness from a psychogenic cause." I say and sigh.

"Yes, it's all in his head." I say sighing. "All in his head? Because of Derek." Stiles questions and I nod. "He's not letting himself head 'cause Derek died." He says and I nod again.

"So what do we do?" Allison asks scratching the back of her neck. I go through her back and pull up stuff for him to stitch him up with. "Stich  him up." I say and Allison takes a deep breath. "Come on, you know how to do it. Plus, maybe all he needs to do is just believe it's healing." I say and Lydia nods. "That actually makes a lot of sense." She says and I smile. "Thank you." I say because she agreed with me. Stiles and Allison look at each other and nod before we had back over to Scott.

Allison gets a lighter and heats up the needle. "He's gonna need another shirt. Where's his bag?" Allison questions and Stiles stand up beside me. "I'm gonna get it. I hate needles anyway, so... uh. Do you know what you're doing? Stiles asks Allison and she nods. "Yeah my father taught us." She says and he looks at me. "I'm terrible at it, I can do it but bearly." I say and he nods.

"How fast are you gonna... I mean the bus, like the bus could leave." He says nervously. "Okay, just make sure it doesn't leave." Allison says looking at us and we nod and head out to the bus.

After Stiles got Scott's t-shirt to him we stood awkwardly by the bus making sure it didn't leave.

"Let's go." Coach shouts after blowing his whistle. "Back on the bus." He shouts and me and Stiles sigh and look at each other worriedly. Lydia goes to tell Allison she needs to hurry up. "I got an idea." I say as people start to get on the bus.

"Issac!" I shout and he comes over to me. "When did you get here? And where is Scott?" He questions and I look at Stiles then to Issac. "He's not healing, Allison is trying to help him in the bathroom right now." I say and he goes red in anger. He ruses over to Ethan and starts fighting with him. "That wasn't a good plan." Stiles says and I shrug. "Did you have a better one?" I ask and he doesn't say anything. "There we go then." I say and we stand there.

"Stiles what's happening?" Scott says when him and Allison make their way over to us. "We told him what happening to you and he went after him." I say and Scott rushes over to the circle gathered around the fight. Even though coach was yelling his name, Issac wouldn't stop.

"Issac!" Scott yells when he gets over to him. Issac stops immediately and smiles when he sees Scott, who looked perfectly fine now.

We were sat on the bus now. I was sat next to Stiles and Allison was with Scott. Then lydia was sat infront of them. "All right. Let's go over this one more time." Stiles says and I turn from looking out the window to him. 

"So it's the sacrifices, right? Everything has to do with them and someone who thinks he's like, a dark druid of some kind." Stiles says. Since I sat beside him he's been telling me everything he's found and what's happened. "Or actually is a dark druid." I say leaning against the window and putting my legs over Stiles.

"A Darach." He says looking down at my legs then back up to my face. "You know, some ancient cultures sacrificed people in preparation for battle." I say and he looks at me and sighs. "So we have Alpha werewolves against a dark druid." He says and I sigh "yeah." I say and he sighs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 139 10
Kate brings her daughter Avery Argent to Beacon Hills when she comes to get rid of the Alpha problem and just like that she was thrown into the super...
2.6K 94 30
Months later after the Kanima and her mother's death, Casey is back in Beacon Hills to start off her freshman year at Beacon Hills high school. But t...
176 22 9
"𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’•π’†π’”π’• π’†π’π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’†π’” 𝒐𝒇 π’‰π’–π’Žπ’‚π’ π’‘π’π’•π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’‚π’" My name is Amelia Argent, mom...
68.9K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...