Adventures together(BrodyxSon...

By Brody-wolf

Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Brody the Wolf and Miles "Tails" Prower as they travel all across the planet, while... More

Super Special Sonic and Brody Search and Smash Squad
Subterranean Sonic and Brody
Lovesick Brody
Sloww Going
High Stakes Sonic and Brody
Brody Breakout
Trail of the Missing Tails
Close Encounter of the Sonic and Brody kind
Momma Robotnik's Birthday
Big Daddy
Brody's Song
Birth of a Salesman
Best Hedgehog and Best Wolf
Too Tall Tails
Tails' New Home
Over the Hill Hero
Blank-Headed Eagle
The Mystery of the Missing Hi-tops
So-Long Sucker
Sonic and Brody Get Trashed
Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody
Grounder the Genius
Tails in Charge
Sno Problem
Submerged Sonic and Brody
Boogey-Mania
Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
Robotnik Jr.
Full Tilt Tails
MacHopper
Momma Robotnik Returns
Spacemen Sonic and Brody
Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
The Last Resort
Robotnik's Rival
The Magic Hassle
Brody the Matchmaker
Tails Prevails
Zoobotnik
Attack on Pinball Fortress
Mass Transit Trouble
The Coachnik
Untouchable Sonic and Brody
Super Robotnik
Robolympics
Magnificent Sonic and Brody
Black Bot the Pirate
Hedgehog and Wolf of the "Hound" Table
Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme
Prehistoric Sonic and Brody
Baby-Sitter Jitters
Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog and the Wolf
Robotnikland
The Mobius 5000
The Little Merhog
Road Hog
The Robot's Robot
Tails' Tale
Heroes of the Year
Fast and Easy
Lifestyles of the Sick and Twisted
Brody is Running
Robo-Ninjas
Sonically Brodever After
Sonic and Brody's Christmas Blast

The Robotnik Express

214 4 0
By Brody-wolf

Third Person's POV

We start in the desert as a train passes by, the new Robotnik Express to be more precise a 4-4-0 engine or an American Type Steam Locomotive, with a tender resembling Robotnik's suit.

In the engine's cab, Scratch and Grounder are grumbling and fighting each other. Scratch picks up Groubder with both his hands and throws him down "Hey! It's my turn to blow the whistle, you chiclen-livered bucket of bolts!" Grounder said "No way, tin brain! Dr. Robotnik loves me best, so it's always my turn! Bwahaha!" Scratch said and they kept arguing.

Meanwhile on a hill two bears called Big Griz and Big Mike are sitting in their cars watching the Robotnik Express pass by "Duh, there it goes, Big Mike. The Robotnik Express!" Big Griz said "Yeah, when you said that, Big Griz you said a mouthful!" Big Mike said "Then chew on this since that train's the personal property of Dr. Robotnik, the rottenest creep on Mobius..." Big Griz said "That makes it our patriotic duty torob it?" Big Mike asks "Affirmative, Big Mike. Let's rob and roll!" Big Griz said and the two drive their cars up to the Robotnik Express. After the train passes by them, Big Mike turns his attention to Sonic, Brody and Tails who are following behind the train. "Yo! Big Griz!" Big Mike said as Brody and Sonic run past them and Tails flies behind them "You think those three blurd could be the couple Sonic and Brody and their little buddy Tails?" Big Griz asks "Duh, I couldn't tell you, Big Mike, since I ain't ever seen either one! But if it is, the honor is entirely ours!" Big Mike said.

Sonic, Bridy and Tails kept chasing the Robotnik Express. Tails points to it "Look, Sonic! Look, Brody! We're catching up!" Tails said "That's the secret of speed, kid!" Sonic said "The Robotnik Express can run, but when it's carrying a load of Robotnik's super bombs, it can't hide!" Brody said.

Inside the engine's cab, Scratch and Grounder are fighting over a shovel. They grunt as they pull the shovel towards each other. Scratch pushes Grounder away with his right foot and he screams "I got to blow the whistle, so it's only fair that you shovel coal!" Grounder said "Oh-ho-ho no! You do it! You're younger, you're stronger!" Scratch said as an alarm sounds "Sonic and Brody alarm!" Scratch and Grounder said "Batten the hatches!" Scratch said "Secure the couplings!" Grounder said "Lock up the throttle!" He said and makes them go the old track "Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Hey, you dumb-bot, we were supposed to switchthe train to the new track before we did that!" Scratch said "Now we're gonna go down the old track!" He said "So? What are you, a chicken? We'll get there!" Grounder said and Scratch uncouples the caboose from the train and legs extend from the wheels as a jet engine appears from the front end and sets off after Sonic and Brody.

"Whoa!" Sonic and Brody said as they screech to a halt and Tails crash into them as they slide down a bit "Oh no! We've been suckered..." Sonic said as the caboose now has a vacuum tube "...by a supet-sucking vacuum trap!" Brody said as the vacuum sucks them inside the caboose and a pair of hads spins them around wrapping them in bandages looking like mummies "We've got Sonic and Brody! We've got Sonic and Brody!" Scratch and Grounder said.

In the distance Big Griz and Big Mike drive their cars to the carboose "Duh, do you suppose that means the bad guys got Sonic and Brody?" Big Griz said "What makes you think that?" Big Mike asks "Uh, just a crazy hunch" Big Griz said "Well, no harm in checking it out!" Big Mike said as they drive.

Grounder rolls up to the wrapped-up Sonic and Brody and pokes them "Ugh! Back off, dim bot!" Sonic said "You really don't think this is enougj to slow us down, do you?" Brody asks "Yeah, I do!" Grounder said "Ehhh! Wrong answer!" Sonic and Brody said  spinning breaking themselves and Tails free and they use the bandages on Scratch and Grounder "Later, geeks! Gotta streak!" Sonic said as he Brody and Tails run after the train.

Just as they left Big Griz and Big Mike got in the caboose and freed Scratch and Grounder confusing them for Sonic and Tails, Scratch uses this for their advantage and gets the bears to capture 'Scratch and Grounder'.

Meanwhile Sonic and Brody found the train and got on the second box car "We're waitiiiiing, Tails!" Sonic said as Tails flies up to them "Wow! What's Robotnik gonna do with so many bombs?" Tails asks "Nothing, cause wr're gonna bring this train to a screechin' halt and make sure he doesn't get them!" Brody said as the three run to the cab and find the throttle locked up and Sonic and Brody tried to pull it with their hands but nothing happened "Ugh! Ugh! It's locked!" Sonic said "We can't budge it!" Brody said and the two with Tails keep trying till they break it accidentally and Sonic and Brody decide to improvise so they run out the engine and Tails follows them.

Sonic and Brody run past some trees, a rock tunnel, a stop light, another rock tunnel a patch of cacti, and a switch with one end pointing to a dead end. They screech to a halt when they get to an unfinished bridge and after warning the workes below the bridge the two return to Tails at the switch "Come on, Tails! If we can change the switch we can re-route the train onto this dead end!" Brody said and the three try to pull the switch but it wouldn't budge so Sonic and Brody run off and came back with a dead tree "What's the dead tree for, Sonic and Brody?" Tails asks "Lend us a tail and we'll fill you in!" Sonic said and Tails nods flying into the air and Sonic and Brody place the tree near the switch and then move out of the way "The train wiol hit the tree and the train will change the switch" Brody said "And then when the train goes downnthat side track and hits the cliff..." Sonic said "Robotnik's bombs are gonna go 'boom'! And he'll never get the chance to use them!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody run back to the Robotnik Express "Come on! We gotta make sure those chips-for-brains robots don't mess up our plan!"Brody said.

Sonic, Brody and Tails get in the cab of the engine. At the same time Scrstch, Grounder, Big Griz and Big Mike trying to catch the trio as they run off when the train was going to a tunnel and got the four on the roof and they crash as the train goes in the tunnel.

*A few antics later*

"Hey, Sonic! Hey, Brody! Only one more tunnel, and then the train hits the switch!" Tails said as Big Griz and Big Mike pass by the Robotnik express "So long suckers!" The two along with Scratch and Grounder said as they drive away "Where are they going?" Tails asks "Brody and I'll find out! Back in a flash!" Sonic said "Make that, half a flash!" Brody said as the two run out the cab as Big Griz and Big Mike drive their cars into the tunnel and come out the other end and cause an avalanche to block the tunnel end as Sonic and Brody run into the tunnel and gasp when they see rocks starting to block the other end "Oh no! If that avalanche blocks the tunnel..." Sonic said "The Robotnik Express is most definitely gonna blow up!" Brody said "And our little buddy Tails with it!" Sonic said and the two run through one hole in the pile of rocks and then disguise themselves as gym coaches and trick the bears into pushing the rocks away telling them to make a barricade and then the bears on their cars they grab Scratch and Grounder as the train safely passes through the tunnel.

"We're gonna set up a genuine barricade and bring this train to a crashing halt!" Big Griz said as the bears get off the car and get on the tracks infront of the train with Scratch and Grounder to act as a barricade and the Robotnik Express runs into them sending Scratch and Grounderaway and Big Griz and Big Mike kwwp trying to stop the train as Sonic and Brody catch up still in disguise and Tails warns them the train is gonna go through a bunch of cactuses so Sonic and Brody run away taking off the disguises and they grab the dead tree and put it infront the cactuses and the tree pushes the bears onto the top of the engine and the train pushes through the cacti desteoying it.

"So much for stopping the train before it hits the bridge" Sonic said "Bridge; smidge! We just wanna thank youse for saving our hides!" Big Griz said "Yeah, thanks!" Big Mike said "You know these guys aren't so bad" Brody said "they're just a little slow" Sonic said "But that don't mean we're not still turning you over to Sonic and Tails!" Big Mike said "What are you talking about? We're Sonic and Tails!" Tails said "Oh sure! You think we was born yesterday?" Big Mike asks.

Either that or the day before" Brody said "Wait a minute! How many tails does the real Tails have?" Tails asks "Duh, two?" Big Griz asks and Tails shows them his two tails "So, yo got a good disguise!" Big Mike said "What about me?" Brody said "Oh, he's right Mike, why is Brody with them?" Big Griz asks "Hmm, can you prove he's Sonic?" Big Mike asks Brody "I think we got an idea..." Brody said as he and Sonic run all the way to Big Griz and Big Mike's cave and Sonic grabs the pot of honey and they return "Will this work?" Sonic asks and Big Griz picks up the honey pot "Duh, my own personal pot of honey? But only the real Sonic and Brody could have gotten this in no time flat! Duh, hey I get it, you really are Sonic and Brody!" Big Griz said and picks up Brody and Sonic and gives them an intense hug "Ugh!" Brody and Sonic said "My heroes! Duh, and who were those guys?" Big Griz asks "Ugh, Scratch and Grounder!" Sonic and Brody said and Big Griz opens his arms dropping Sonic and Brody.

"Ugh!" Brody and Sonic said "Big Mike, I think we was tricked!" Big Griz said and Big Mike helped them stand up "Yeah, what can we do to, uh, redeem ourselves?" Big Mike asks "Help us save the Buffalo Village!" Sonic said "We'll do anything to help!" Big Mike said "Well, for our new plan to work, we'll need one of your cars, so give me your keys" Brody said and Big Mike gies Brody his keys and then Brody grabs them and jumps into the air "And get out of my way!" Brody said running away, running past Scratch and Grounder and he gets on Mike's car and drives it back to the train.

"Big Griz! Big Mike! Jump!" Brody said when he got back to the train and the bears jump in the car and Brody gets next to Sonic and Tails "I'll get em' over the bridge. Tails stay with Soniv and you get those goof-boys on the train Sonic!" Brody said "You got it!" Sonic said and Brody jumps back in the car "To the bridge!" Brody said and Big Mike drives up to the bridge "Okay, everybody out on the double! We've gotta work fast!" Brody said.

They tied rope to the back of the car and Big Griz holds it back making the wheels and rope work like a winch, while Big Mike is at the other end of the rope, standing a piece of the bridge is holding. He cclimbs up the end of the bridge pulling the piece up "Now, this is a plan worthy of...." Big Griz said "Da Bears!" Big Griz and Big Mike said Hustle it guys! If we can't get this bridge repaired in time, the train's gonna crash!" Brody said as he was driving the car.

"And if it does, the whole buffalo village is gonna go out with a bang!" Brody said. Meanwhile Scratch and Grounder drived up to the Robotnik Express and Tails and Sonic were looking from the cab Nah nah! You can't catch us!" Tails said "Why not?" Grounder asks "You're slow, you're clumsy, you're stupid!" Tails said "Well said little bro" Sonic said "Let's get them anyway!" Scratch said as he and Grounder jump into the cab and they try to pounce at Tails and Sonic but they miss  as Tails flies into the air and Sonic grabs on Tails' hands "But you run into walls real good!" Tails said.

At the same time Brody nails the bridge piece into piece "Faster guys! We don't have much time!" Brody said worried, meanwhile with Sonic and Taild "Just hold still you two!" Groubder said "No can do robo-dumb" Sonic said "Yeah here's our stop! Gotta fly!" Tails said flying Sonic and himself away "You think Brody got this?" Tails asks "I'm sure he does kid" Sonic said.

"Uh-oh! No time to finish! We've gotta improvise again!" Brody said as he hears the train coming and Big Mike presses the gas pedal, as Big Griz continues holding Big Mike's car back "More gas, Mike, more gas! Ot's the only way to save the village!" Brody said as the next bride piece gets lifted and Scratch and Grounder gasp in fear seeing the unfinished bridge and Brody jumps onto Big Mike's car "Give the gas! Give the gas! Faster! Faster!" Brody cheered as the bridge piece forms a ramp "Hold that car! Hold that car!" Brody cheers and the Robotnik Express flies off the bridge "And the train is up...." Brody said as the Robotnik Express lands on the other side of the bridge "And it's good!" Brody said dressed as a referee and Tails, Sonic, Big Mike and Big Griz cheer as Brody runs up to them and the village cheers.

Big Griz hugs Tails intensely and Big Mike hugs Brody and Sonic intensely "We did it!" Big Griz and Big Mike said  while Scratch and Grounder celebrate  that they are safe and call Robotnik to say they'll deliver the bomb package to him but unfortunately for them tey can't stop the train and the three scream as the train crashes causing bombs to fly in the air and the bombs onboard the box cars explode. The explosion causes the Engine to land on the missile, launching it into the air. Robotnik stares in shock as the missile heads straight towards him.

Brody, Sonic, Tails, Big Griz and Big Mike watch from a distance all the explosions "Gosh, I can't imagine a more beautiful sight!" Big Griz said and Brody snaps his left thumb and index finger "I can!" Brody said and points at the missile "I hate that wolf! I hate that hedgehog!" Robotnik yelled and the missile explodes "All right! Way to go!" Brody said "Yeah, way to go! Yippie!" Sonic said "Way to go!" Tails said "Yeah, way to go! All right!" Big Griz said "This is so much fun, I can hardly 'bear' to say good-bye!" Brody said and Sonic giggles "But we gotta, cause a hero's work is never done, right, Sonic and Brody?" Tails asks "Right! And so in the words of two famous, high-speed, freedom-fighting, supersonic poets" Sonic said as he and Brody hold hands "We're up, over and gone!" Brody and Sonic said as they run off grabbing Tails as they leave as Big Mike and Big Griz wave goodbye "Hey, what a couple of regular guys!" Big Griz said as this chapter comes to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 330 11
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well mostly Sonic. Y/N just simply wanted a...
5.7K 117 57
(note I don't own Sonic Skyline or Sonic itself. I just thought that Skyline looked cool and the comic was pretty cool so I wanted to make my own spi...
154K 3.1K 26
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well mostly Sonic. Y/N just simply wanted a...
9.1K 185 12
The world needed a hero -- it got two hedgehogs. Both powered with incredible speed, Sonic and his little sister Stormi embraces their new home on...