Sapphire Moonlight(Liskook)

By jkeve7

"Hyung what the hell!!!You agreed to marry this girl Lisa?Didn't you see how she is?Didn't you see her audaci... More

💜Characters💜(Edited)
Chapter One-I:The Unexpected Guest
Chapter One-II:Hoaxing Nephew
Announcement
Chapter one-III:Mood Lifter
Chapter Two-I:The Savage Wench
Chapter Two-II:Goth's Kinsman
Chapter Three-I:Truth Untold
Chapter Three-II:Unveiled Truth
Chapter Three-III:Trust Winning Endeavor
Chapter Four:Heartbreak💔
Chapter Five-I:Haywire Meeting
Chapter Five-II:Furtive Impendence
Chapter Five-III:Chameleon Lisa
Chapter Five-IV:Tendentious Wedlock
Chapter Six-I:It's A Mess!!!!
Their New House 🏠
Chapter Six-II:From Now On Its My Doss!!!
Chapter Seven-I:Living Together
Chapter Seven-II:Barbarian Wife
Chapter Seven-III:Shabu Shabu's Daddy
Tagged[Not an Update]
Chapter Eight-I:Bullying the So-called Husband
Chapter Eight-II:Lark
Chapter Eight-III:Plan Backfired
Chapter Nine-I:Jungkook's Perfidy
Chapter Nine-II:Taming lisa(Backfired)
Chapter Ten-I:Embarrassment
Chapter Ten-II:Abashed
Chapter Eleven-I:Go Out With Me..
Chapter Eleven-II:Tom and Jerry
Chapter Twelve-I:Oblivious support
Chapter Twelve-II:Outrageous Outing
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Thirteen-I:The Care wasn't Oblivious
Chapter Thirteen-II:The Wrongdoer
Chapter Thirteen-III:Blunderhead Jungkook
Chapter Thirteen-IV:Impeccable Amity
Chapter Fourteen-I
ANNOUNCEMENT(Must Read)
Chapter Fourteen-II
Chapter Fourteen-III
Chapter Fourteen-IV
Chapter Fourteen-V
Chapter Fifteen-I
Chapter Fifteen-II
Chapter Fifteen -III
Chapter Fifteen- IV : Happy Couple?
Chapter Sixteen-I : The Iconic Chart
Chapter Sixteen-II
Chapter Sixteen III:Anything You Want
Chapter Seventeen-I: The Worst Advisor
Chapter Seventeen-II: Are We Similar?
Chapter Seventeen-III: Are We Similar pt.2
Chapter Seventeen-IV
Chapter Eighteen-I: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-II: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-III: Warning
Chapter Nineteen-I: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-II: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-III: Enlightenment
Chapter Twenty-I: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-II: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-III: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-one-I: Falling in love.
Chapter Twenty One-II: Falling in Love...
Chapter Twenty One -III: Falling
Chapter Twenty Two-I: Broken Belief!
Chapter Twenty Two-II: Stepping on the boat...!
Chapter Twenty -Two~ III: Caught in a Date!
Chapter Twenty Three-I : Get over it!
Chapter Twenty Three-II: A bit closer to the secret.
Chapter Twenty Three-III: Caught in the act.!
Chapter Twenty Four-I: Still with you.
Chapter Twenty Four-II: It's Been a while!
Chapter Twenty Four-III: Letting go of the ego.
Chapter Twenty Five- I: Rain
Chapter Twenty Five-II: Whistleblower.
Chapter Twenty Five-III: Can I ever be honest with you?!!!

Chapter Eight-IV:Envisage

235 9 36
By jkeve7

After sending bts back Lisa went up to check on jungkook... She opened the door inaudiblely and looked at him... He was sleeping soundly..

She heaved a sigh as they didn't woke him up.. How can people be so loud ... They were like a whole fascicle of a chaotic bunch...Its past 11pm for God's sake...They came here this late just to check on their friend...

Though it slightly moved Lisa's heart that jungkook had true friends in his life..and This made her remind of her own bunch of friends... What are they doing now,and What's bammie doing...how's his life going..but also with him she remembered her girl friends..Remembering them she sadly smiled...

She was about to enter her room to go to sleep but her eyes fell on jungkook's... She felt bad for him that he was on empty stomach.. Because of her he couldn't eat anything instead he drained his all energy in the bathroom... Could she mention why?

Never mind!!!

It was his own fault to suffer not mine... If he was conscious enough he wouldn't have made my food spicey.... She thought..

But still be it pity or anything wanted to cook today surprisingly..so she thought to clear up the dining space first...She then went to the dining area to take the dishes to dump it in the sink to clear the area,but then her eyes darted to jungkook's plate...She noticed his food,It was same as her...But felt odd seeing it closer..She noticed that his food looked rather pale than her own...Curiously she disengaged a capful and took a bite of it... Just after chewing the morsel one or two time she spitted it all out back on the plate...

You BLEAK DISGUSTING Food!!! How can a food be so bleak and colorless... Uweeeek..On top of that it's so gelid... How could he made that food? Wasn't he being harsh with me?

Wait ... Suddenly she realized something...

The food .... It was on his side not her.. Moreover the food she had though it was spicey but the taste was good unlike this... Even it was spicey but it was good enough to have eat it...But his one was impossible to eat.. Why did he made that for himself?

Was it unintentional? Or .......Intentional?

No no how can that be intentional... Obviously he can't cook... If not then how can anyone make himself so bad food... I assume That small packet only loves to brag his big brother in an exaggerated way.....

But

The food I ate.. It was pretty good... Not only good it was really awesome except for the spice it was a bit too much but digestible... Then...

Ugh leave it lisa no need to think of him... I'll ask him later...

But still Lots of thoughts were creeping in her mind...

Suddenly a sound was heard from upstairs which startled her .. She jumped out of the previous state..After contemplating the obvious thoughts of the sound She proceeded towards jungkook's room because it felt like the sound came from his room...

Meanwhile here jungkook slapped his forehead...

Why is he so clumsy!!! Maybe he suddenly possessed namjoon's power!!

Cursing his clumsiness he looked at the cracked glass down which was dropped by him earlier accidentally while putting it on the stand table.... The glass was already ruptured... Still bending down he started picking the pieces one by one..while picking the pieces a flinders of the glass had already been pierced inside his thumb accidentally... He winced at the sudden sharp pain ...

Damn it had to get into my hand right now!!! how will I make dinner now? the foods are altogether uneatable ... Totally worthless.. Now what can you do jungkook!!!! It was you who made that worthless food!!! Ugh!!!

Worrying over the dinner he kept sucking his pierced finger...As it was thumb which was hurt, and that glass piece was pretty big too , so after removing the flinders blood was dripping out pretty much out of the thumb...His mouth was doing a work of blotting... But a few drop of blood slipped from the corner of his mouth in a pitch So without finding a way he forced his body to get up to aid his finger...

He opened his Cupboard and unlocked the lower most drawer and ejected the first aid box by his left hand...After taking it out he say on the corner of the bed and started taking out stuffs one by one... Just when he was about to remove the lid of the antiseptic his phone rang.. He looked up and it was 11:27 pm and then at his phone.. It was "Destruction Master" Who was calling him... Sidelonging his brows he picked up the call...

"Hey Namjoon.. Any emergency?You aren't a type of person to call at this hour... " While talking he occasionally kept sucking his thumb as his blood wasn't coagulating.. He apprehended the phone supporting it in between his shoulder using it as a prop lowering his head hunching it till his shoulder to free his both hands...

And then he started wiping the blood using the disinfectant soaked cotton.. He slightly hissed at the sharp affliction..

"Jungkook are you okay? We were there to see you.. " Jungkook got surprised..

"What? You guys came and went away without seeing me.. " He complained slightly pouting while continuing his work...

"Um yeah we were there.. We met your wife.." Jungkook's forehead crimped. . . "Namjoon did she behaved bad with you guys? " Jungkook surmised as that's how she behaves with him... So how much different would she be with them!

Hearing Namjoon speaking about his wife he left the blood stained cotton and picked up the phone to talk properly...

"Um .. no.. She didn't.. " Namjoon spoke indifferently..

"You Hesitated.. Now tell me what did she do! " He amplified..

"No she didn't behaved anything bad...In fact she was behaving good with us.. And too hoseok bonded well with her.. " Came Namjoon's response from the other side...

"What? She BEHAVED WELL? " jungkook conjectured again stressing the well and behave word more...

"Um it seems so..., " Namjoon rather sounded confused.. "Wae? Is it bad that she behaved good?..," Namjoon asked... "Yeah! " Jungkook responded being distracted by knowing about her behavior...

"I have heard about her from Jimin..jungkook-ah stay cautious .. Because as far I noticed Lisa doesn't seem like she shows...I felt today she was double faced... She at first bonded with Jin and after that hoseok.. You know hoseok and Jin they're so amiable. So she was successful to woo both of them... I'm sure next me and jimin will be her target..That's why I'm....Leave it Kookie tell me are you okay? Do we need to come? We are just around... "

Namjoon spoke Devisedly .. And jungkook smiled... He shooing all the previous convo he kept down the phone on loudspeaker to talk and work on his hand at the same time..

"Haha I'm okay Namjoon... It was just a normal stomach ache... " Jungkook got a flashback of his extreme excretion and flinched again shooing them by his hand...

"Oh was it.. We were so worried for you..when Jimin told about you we rushed to meet you... " Namjoon expressed and jungkook's heart twitched because of the flow of emotions that were running inside his body... He was so thankful that he got such loyal and true friends beside him to lean on...

"Thanks Namjoon...i really can't express how am I feeling but I really want to thank you guys for all the efforts you did for me.. " Jungkook expressed with gleaming eyes...

"Aish leave it kiddo.. Now jungkook I wanna ask you something"... He asked seriously... Jungkook got serious too...

" How did you get hurt?.. " Namjoon questioned him about the previous incident.. Jungkook got blank for a few seconds but then he vacillated..

"Uh Jimin did said anything to you? " He forced a laugh by making it sound normal but Namjoon had already sensed him...

"Yes he told me but I wanna hear clearly from your mouth... "

"Uh nothin it's just that I had a antacid tablet before the dinner and that's why I got diarrhea.." He tried to falsify but namjoon knew jungkook like the back of his hand...

"Jungkook do you know when should we intake antacids? " Namjoon questioned and he got bewildered.. He quickly took his phone to search it on google still talking with him... After 4-5 sec he replied hurriedly..

"Um I was having acidity that's why I took antacids.. Now stop pestering me with the question again Namjoon... " He sounded fake annoyed to namjoon...

"Jungkook you know I changed my major to medicines so please stop teaching me about it.. And I know you don't have acidity...i know about your diet plan okay! And it's impossible for you to change it all of a sudden and have acidity...moreover Jin hyung saw everything.. "
Namjoon summarized in a stern tone..

"what? What did he see? " Jungkook asked Doubtfullly ...

"About your food! Hyung saw that"

Now it's gone... Whenever Namjoon summons his friends addressing them hyung who are just a few months or so elder than him , that means he's dead solemn... Jungkook couldn't change the topic again so he accepted his defeat.. He looked down at his finger where the bloods were coagulated.. He scratched on it in a feathery way looking down listening to namjoon's reprimands. ..

"Jin hyung had seen your food... To elaborate your bleak food that you made it for yourself... "

Unfortunately while coming back after drinking water Jin had seen his food.. And because the food looked rather colorless he had tested it a bit and then afterwards told everything to bts after coming out of his house...

Jungkook kept silence... "Jungkook-ah we know about your trick that you did with lisa's food from Jimin but at least don't think of torturing yourself like that.. " Namjoon expressed in a concerned tone..

He was still being unresponsive... But namjoon was still being persuasive..

"Jungkook.. Can you.." Namjoon paused for a bit..

"Hyung I wanted to teach her a lesson but my conscience was holding me...How can I let her eat bad food when I'll eat the perfect one?How could I let her suffer alone...I had added spices in her food indeed but I had kept after concoction too, like Ice cream and water was prepared for her but I don't know if it's fortunately or unfortunately she liked her food spicy.. And I didn't know about that.. It was just a prank on her but it got backfired on me instead..."

Jungkook gradually replied....And he too had a habit of calling bts hyung when he was in trouble or worried regarding something as he respects them way too much...Even though they were of same age but they're were a few months younger and elder members too amongst them....And bts loved to denominate each other by their names only...

"Haha Jungkook there's a saying if you dig a hole for someone else, eventually you will be the one to fall in it instead... And from when did you started doing such stuffs? Like doing the same thing for yourself?" Namjoon's teasing tone came from the other side of the phone..

"Ah I told you na stop doing this... " Jungkook fake annoyingly uttered...

" warning you to watch out... " Namjoon instructed him like a big brother.. And Jungkook smiled...

"I'll be okay Namjoon-ah...Now You're behaving like my hyung... " Jungkook teased Namjoon...

"Yah I'm your hyung brat!! Just because I allowed you to call by my name doesn't mean I'm not older than you okay? " He spoke agitatedly .. Even through phone anyone could imagine Namjoon's angry face.... Fake angry face to precise
° ͜ʖ ͡ -

"Haha yeah yeah just by three months... " Jungkook snorted..

"Hey is 3 months less to you? YAH In three month you can complete revising your academic books, in three months you can even complete 10 novel, In ternary month you can even finish a whole plump twenty books written by ten diversed writers..in three months you can even travel the whole world 2 times , And in three month... "

Namjoon kept wrothing his speech in an agitated way.. To precise He was rapping his speech that made jungkook to forget his word in his defense...

"Please Please pardon me...I'm at fault my president... ", Jungkook said laughing soundlessly .... Here Namjoon kept huffing...

" Hahaha hahaha... "

Namjoon heard a laughing sound coming from jungkook's side and he again bursted on him..

"Yah JEON Jungkook!!! How dare you laugh at me!!! ", Namjoon again yelled at him...

" Hold on...hold on .. It's not me... It's..,"Jungkook slowly looked at the owner of the voice...

Lisa?

"Namjoon I am calling you later bye .."

"YAH!!" Came from namjoon's side but the call was already hanged up...jungkook turned off the loud speaker as his bandage now was done....

"Lisa How long have you been standing there? Don't you know it's very impolite of you to eavesdrop on someone? " Jungkook shooted questions at her who was standing beside the doorstep...

" Excuse me... I didn't eavesdrop.. I came just now...when you guys were fighting haha ", Lisa laughed again reminiscing namjoon's logics of spending a timespan of 3 months.. Then her eyes darted to his injured finger. . And Then she noticed the broken glass beside his leg..

Lisa unknowingly got worried for his injured finger but decided to remain quiet in that matter...She didn't let to reflect her worriedness in her face rather she tried to look cool...

" I rushed here as I heard a loud sound...Seems like you did that mess" Lisa pointed at the broken pieces...

" Oh... Don't worry about that. I'll clean it.. " Jungkook said while getting up scratching his already bandaged finger lightly and went toward the cupboard to keep the aid box inside....

"...... "

When jungkook noticed she was being quiet he turned and looked at her face...She was looking like she was contemplating over something...

" What ? Lisa are you in earth? " He snapped his finger in front of her face breaking her trance...

" Hmm...yeah Okay ... Clean it later.. " after saying this she went out... Before leaving his sight she turned to him....

"And yeah come down after showering... You reek of sweat.. " Saying this she turned to walk leaving a mazed jungkook behind...

Of course I will!!! You didn't had to say that huh! Unbelievable.. This girl saw that I am injured still she don't mind me to clean it!...My luck has turned its back after having such a wife in my life...

He sighed and picked up the remaining big pieces using his bandaged thumb and threw it in the dustbin... He decided to clean it after having his shower as he was feeling slightly hard headed...

In the mean time Lisa went toward the kitchen while rolling her hairs to make a bun.. A few strands were dangling edgeways of her bangs as she walked through the kitchen squinting inspecting everything that were placed around... After putting a bun she stood up in the middle of the kitchen in front of the stove stand putting her hands on her waist Puckering her lips sidelong Cogitating what to make...

She took some utensils out and took some beefsteak from refrigerator as it was Jungkook's favourite dish,as what she NOTICED...after that washing that she had shoved the pan on the stove...she was really struggling to light up the stove..but it was futile..After N time trials she finally lighted up the stove and a bright victorious smile broke out of her lips...and Then after washing the steak she cut a few piece and then placed it on the frying pan...

Oh god... I don't know how to cook ... Wish Jungkook would like it...

" OH MY GOD...! "

Lisa looked up startled at the owner's voice and turning behind she saw Jungkook standing leaning by his shoulder on the kitchen door crossing his hand while looking bewildered....He was looking at her with disbelief with squinted eyes..

"Look Who is cooking!!Oh my gosh... Lisa the queen herself is in the kitchen... Is it your ghost or I am having any eye problem??? Hawww did bacteria attacked my eyes " Jungkook exclaimed sounding surprised... To precise he was mocking her...

Lisa rolled her eyes at him....

" No need to speak further..And stop exaggerating..You're behaving like I don't step on kitchen...And moreover Your finger was injured that's why I am here cooking...for MYSELF...", Lisa replied him by pausing a bit before saying myself and Jungkook went silent for a minute...

"Wait.. It's my hand which is hurt.then what's up with you coming here to cook and saying you're cooking for yourself & not for me? " A puzzled Jungkook asked her and she snorted..

"Of course you were in charge of cooking.. Now that you're hurt so you can't cook and that'll make me starve.. That's why I'm cooking for myself and if leftover remains you can eat that ok?"

Lisa was looking at him holding a spatula waving it while she talked .. After she finished she noticed Jungkook was staring at her with a smile on his face for quite a long time... She blanked out for a minute..Seeing that sweet smile on his face she was feeling something inside of her.. But she couldn't entitle it..Jungkook was smiling because he could see through her that she was lying...

They were in an eye contact for a while now ...After a while she started faltering and Jungkook noticed it.... So he decided to distract her mind...

"Oh Is it?? How come you are so generous today towards me? "Jungkook said...

" You should thank me instead of throwing taunts JungleKook.. " She snubbed at him again making him smile...

" No.. Today the 'Cook ' Is you.."Jungkook replied teasingly...

Oh God!!! Can he give me a break... Here I'm trying to cook for him but here he's mocking me!!!! This is Heights!!!!

Wait.. What's this smell? ..

She started sniffing around... Jungkook was sniffing too... They couldn't conjecture the sudden stuffy smell..Jungkook looked at her and she too looked at him with confusion...But Jungkook horrifically looked pass through her towards the stove and his already round a pair of doe eyes enlarged more...

"LISA!!!!! "

Nearly screaming he moved her behind him and turned off the gas stove...He looked down in front of him the beef was nearly scalded and fume was already clouding over the pan....Jungkook turned behind to look at Lisa who was looking at the scalded beef pieces baffled... After staring at those half burned beef Lisa dumbfounded looked at Jungkook and that brat couldn't stop himself from laughing out loud because of her facial expression...

"Hahahaha Lisa...haha.. Li.. Hahahaha....sa... You..haha... You ...haha....didn't even...haha.. Marinated... Haha the beef... Haha ..and..and didn't even fried it hahaha...." Jungkook was having trouble in talking because of his
Heehaw ...

Lisa was feeling so embarrassed but she involuntarily started smiling sheepishly... And hearing him laughing so hard she couldn't help but laugh on her own deed too...

Stupid Lisa...How could you not realise the oil to sizzle the beef wasn't enough thats why your food got burned instead of sizzling!!!

She thought but her mind wasn't calculating that time much as His smiling was too contagious and that got her....she too laughed aloud joining him....

As Jungkook saw she took was smiling he also felt light...after laughing for a bit longer they finally stopped... And Lisa realized what she did so abruptly her smiling face turned blank in a blink of a second... Jungkook got startled seeing the instant change in her expression... His smiling face dissolved gradually just by seeing her cold face glaring him incisively...

Here he thought she was being generous!!!! a Big NO... She can't change because she was the Queen Lisa after all....

"It's your fault you Jungkook... " Lisa charged at him and he enlarged his eyes in disbelieve ..

"What? How it was me? I didn't told you to use 1 table spoon oil to sizzle the big un-marinated beef pieces "

Here he go again.. But he managed to stifflle a laugh by seeing her peppery face...

"Of Course it's your fault.. Because you distracted me while I was cooking,so It's Definitely your fault!! " She stood their, hands on her waist looking at him huffingly... He nodded his head unbelievably..

"No one can win against you!!! " Jungkook said folding his hands in front of her and she grinned...

"As the today the dinner couldn't be made I'll cook the breakfast tomorrow... Just spend tonight anyhow.. Tomorrow I will cook... " Saying this Lisa went away with a smug smile and here Jungkook gulped horrifically....

Will I remain alive after having her food!!! I just saw the trailer today , is the whole movie awaiting for me tomorrow??

God please save me!!!!

Jungkook kept thinking inside of his mind, and by tallying the chances of him remaining alive tomorrow snatched his hunger for tonight!!! So he served himself with some snacks and fruits to calm his growling stomach down!!!

~To be continued~

📖Author's Note📖

Sorry for vanishing out of nowhere for so many days... As I had told before that I was on a vacation , that's why couldn't make time to update... Hopefully this chapter is good enough to make it up for the days.. I'm already working on the next chapter .. If you find any difficulties regarding the words and all feel free to criticize...
And thanks for reading this loooong ass update 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 18.5K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
238K 10.1K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
46.1K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
1.2M 50.5K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...