Rob Lucci x OC (Book 1 Comple...

By AuroraKnight23

When a child is saved she must fight for her memories when she is a pirate. Who saved her the day her island... More

Luna D Evermore
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 18

620 23 0
By AuroraKnight23

Lucci's P.O.V
I smirked as I felt Luna's amusement as I was sitting on the top of the crow's nest on the ship it was peaceful out for the moment being we had gotten into a part of the sea where the weather changed in a blink of an eye so I was watching as men walked around below me on deck bored some looked like they were ready to fall asleep.

Hattori was sitting besides me nearly asleep as well he had been with me for years and rarely left my side unless I had to fight then I would send him away or keep him back in my room until I returned. He was the one who had spotted a wanted poster a few days ago and I smirked seeing it was Luna's along with a couple other people Straw Hat Luffy and Zoro's as well. At the moment they were fairly decent but still small I knew eventually those prices would change especially if they took out stronger pirates then them.

I couldn't stop looking at her poster when I was alone and bit my lip seeing they did indeed have Dead or Alive on it and I was getting more tempted to put Alive only but that would cause suspicion to rise towards myself and put her in more danger. I would wait to do anything until she came to understand that she is mine the only person I would never wish to hurt but I knew there would be times I would break her heart but I would work hard to rebuild any trust that I break with her.

I looked to the sky seeing the clouds moving by before I looked seeing the soldiers falling asleep at there post and looked towards Kaku and Jabra who had just come out and motioned for them to wake the marines up and I smirked as they snuck up behind the marines yelling for them to wake up and chuckled hearing the men scream loudly.

I jumped down striding towards them my emotionless face back in place. "Instead of sleeping on the job why don't you two go start doing rounds and check to see how much farther from Arlong's Island we are."

Kaku snickered he may have been younger then myself and Jabra but he was a skilled fighter from day one that I met him and was grateful to have him and the rest to my back during such big missions. Kaku looked to me. "Well it's not everyday that we get to wake those lazy bums together. So what's the game plan Lucci?"

I looked to them. "Let's head in and I'll explain; it's going to be a tricky job to get onto the island. They have a seaking that they feed to protect the island and with the towns people there they might give away our presence if we come onto the island from the front, from the back we have the sea king we would have to go under the cover of night and the closer we get to his park the more pirates I expect we'll be dealing with. We've gotten reports their guarding that island heavily; Arlong took control of this island years ago he makes the people pay to live there it's 1,000,000 beli per person. The weather changed there snd creates strong storms something we have to be alert of until we're on the island; we have people still gathering intel for us." Kaku nodded as he listened and we looked at the map of the island when a soldier came in saluting us. "How much longer till we're there?"

"Another two says sir; we found out the pirates are heavily guarding the area and have set alarms and traps to keep intruders out sir!" The soldier left when I dismissed him.

Jabra looked at the map seriously as well. "Attack at night; we have enough strength to attack from all angles."

Kaku thought. "And if they have sea prison in their guns or on them then we'll have a problem."

I sighed in irritation knowing both were good points. "At this rate destroying the island seems like a better idea." I rubbed my right arm when I felt tingles and felt Kaku stop me.

Jabra frowned as the others closed and locked the door watching and waiting for me to explain. I growled lowly but knew it would be the best so they didn't kill Luna. "There is a new pirate on the sea's I didn't kill her when we destroyed the island of assassin's...her name is Luna D. Evermore and she is my mate she carries my mark. No one is to seriously harm or kill her am I clear?"

Blueno was serious as he spoke. "I was wondering about that for awhile; you may not notice it Lucci sure you listen to everything but that day Garp wanted to talk we all listened as well. So do you have a picture of who is off limits?"

I took out her wanted poster showing them and smacked Jabra upside the head for a rude comment he made on my mate. "She's in a crew but contacts Garp every other week or so; the crew she's with stopped Buggy the Clown, and ex-captain Kuro she did sustain injuries I know she's travelling with at least three men and one female."

Jabra looked to me serious. "Well if this is the path their taking then eventually they'll be coming across Arlong Island and to Water 7 maybe along the way you'll see her. I know I'm an asshole around you but still; your showing a side of you none of us have seen in years it's a nice change. How did she survive that day?"

"I set her to drift on a raft apparently a few miles from the island The Red Haired pirates found and saved her and took her to another island where Garp's
grandson was living. I don't know the island if Garp isn't saying then it's safe to assume that the island is meant to be a safe place. Luna is developing her haki quickly but still she needs to be taught and from what Garp told me she has two different kinds and that's it."

Kaku smirked and chose that moment to speak up. "Two power houses but I bet she's the one person who you won't seriously hurt in your leopard form."

I looked to my group and saw that they were all willing to keep my mate a secret but safe should they come across her. "We can each feel what the other feels emotionally and physically; she's still healing from the recent fight with Kuro but right now she's amused if their headed for this course what's the next island they'll land at?"

Kalifa was looking at a bigger map on the wall after finding out where they had defeated Kuro and she frowned. "At the course their going their going to hit at Arlong's island head on. If their lucky they get delayed long enough for us to do our job."

I didn't like the thought of Luna being within that man's reach and I looked back to the map of the island. "Well then we better get these plans finalized before she gets there; I don't want her fighting Arlong or any of his men at all.

Luna's P.O.V
At the moment I could feel irritation and I leaned my head in my hands as I rubbed at my temple. I knew for sure these weren't my emotions and I touched the scarred bite marks on my neck as I normally did whenever I started feeling the other emotions.

Nami nudged me since we were sitting side by side and I faked a smile and saw her frowning. "I'm alright this is nothing new."

"Where did you get those bite marks? Is that from the attack on your island?" She said curious but I felt her rub my upper shoulders gently and I relaxed.

"Yeah when I woke up they were on my neck and since then I have had them; when I was sixteen I started feeling someone else's emotions and the odd time a tingling sensation on me happens but it stings a little when it happens."

Nami frowned worried. "Hey we'll figure this out; I'm sure there's an explanation to all of this." She frowned when yelling sounded outside and she became worried and tensed as did I when I saw wild pirates come in.

I saw the entire crew that worked at the restaurant all come out and looked like they were ready to fight. I was worried and I headed outside with my friends and stood besides Luffy seeing the pirates attacking and I frowned seeing a familiar face we met not to long ago and I knew. "Luffy; take a look at them there's a familiar face that we met amongst them. He's the second in command on that ship. Well Gin? Was this a part of a plan to learn about someone or something?" I saw the guilty look and sneered. "Oh no don't you dare look guilty."

Luffy held his hand in front of me and I immediately back down as I saw that Sanji walked over to us and he spoke. "This isn't any of your concern stay out of this fight; I won't let women fight our fight."

My eyes narrowed looking at Sanji. "Do you have a death wish? Not to be rude but even I can see these pirates aren't someone that you want to underestimate in a fight."

Don Krieg smirked stepping forward he was confident in himself and at the same time was cocky. "I'm Don Krieg and we will be taking this place as ours; we like the wings on it."

Sanji tensed. "Please let me fight you can step in if it gets to the point my life is in danger Luna; but I will not tolerate someone threatening the old man's restaurant."

Luffy spoke up. "It's all yours just don't get killed Sanji; we may be pirates but we have respect for you and your people to fight to protect what you treasure." Luffy was beyond the point of made as his face was shadowed by his hat and he raised his head to glare at the other pirate captain and his crew especially Gin who had been fed by Sanji not to long ago.

I looked to Zoro and Usopp and frowned noticing Nami was gone and concentrated as I felt that her presence wasn't near by and I figured she was already running and had no doubt taken our ship with her. I concentrated back to the fight as I rested a hand on my blade and saw Sanji and Don start fighting I knew something wasn't right as I shifted from my left to right foot and it was a silent indicator to Luffy that something was off.

Luffy nodded his head looking to me before looking to the fight and he tensed. "Sanji watch out!" He gasped seeing Don Krieg attack from behind and he brought Sanji to his knee's and his ear's bled. Luffy attack Don Krieg to stop him from killing Sanji and myself and Zoro backed up Luffy fighting off pirates as I fought the third in command I gasped coughing as he kneed my ribs for sure fracturing or breaking a couple and I slammed my blade into him and felt him send me and my blade flying back.

I winced getting up as I kept fighting with my team and heard Sanji trying to stop us and I drew the blood of our enemy and I knocked them out making sure many couldn't fight. "Don't you get it Sanji?! That's not how we work!"

Luffy spoke as he fought and groaned when he got sent flying back. "This is your treasure I don't want to see it taken away from you! Not when you have dreams and you fight so hard to keep this place and your dreams safe because you look up to someone!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.4K 9
𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝙻𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢 𝚡 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚒 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━­━━━━━━ What if the infamous 𝐌𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐰 docked on an unknown island? What...
9K 257 27
Y/n l/n a girl who has devil fruit powers the thread thread fruit you have been part of the straw hats crew for a year now. What will happen when yo...
20.8K 864 35
She hates the Marine and the World Govt, yet she is a well known vice admiral. She hates pirates, but will do everything in her hand to help her bro...
31.8K 1.3K 52
Over 100 years had passed since the battle against Muzan Kibutsuji. All the participants that fought in that gruesome war had all passed away during...