𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎�...

Por mlktaeee

[COMPLETED ] ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a world full of Mafia and Assassins, Only the Devils and the Demons survive, What... Más

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
🥀 CHAPTER 1
🥀CHAPTER 2
🥀CHAPTER 3
🥀CHAPTER 4
🥀CHAPTER 5
🥀CHAPTER 6
🥀CHAPTER 8
🥀CHAPTER 9
🥀CHAPTER 10
🥀CHAPTER 11
🥀CHAPTER 12
🥀CHAPTER 13
🥀CHAPTER 14
🥀CHAPTER 15
🥀CHAPTER 16
🥀CHAPTER 17
🥀CHAPTER 18
🥀CHAPTER 19
🥀CHPATER 20
🥀CHAPTER 21
🥀CHAPTER 22
🥀 CHAPTER 23
🥀CHAPTER 24
🥀CHAPTER 25
🥀CHAPTER 26
🥀CHAPTER 27
🥀CHAPTER 28
🥀CHAPTER 29
🥀 PUBLISHED/COMPLETED
🥀CHAPTER 30
🥀CHAPTER 31
🥀CHAPTER 32
🥀CHAPTER 33
🥀CHAPTER 34
🥀CHAPTER 35
🥀CHAPTER 36
🥀CHAPTER 37
🥀CHAPTER 38
🥀CHAPTER 39
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

🥀CHAPTER 7

8.3K 370 138
Por mlktaeee

  LISA'S POV

After we went home, we packed our things and went to the Ravens Deck. In MUA every gang or mafias are required to have a base or Headquarters, we called ours as Ravens Deck. Its located under a bridge near our school.

We were here for like an hour already, I just finished practicing archery, and I decided to go inside to drink some water.

My right shoulder aches, its maybe because I haven't done archery for like 2 months? And my Arms are atill sore because of what happened in the storage room

That darn handsome jerk! If I'm totally healed! I swear! I'll make him my punching bag for the rest of my life!

I entered the lobby only to find out that it's empty.

Where the heck are they??

"Ahhh! Holy mother of freaking candies!" I screamed as soon as I entered the boxing room.

Jisoo eonnie almost punched me for God's sake!

She's having a 1 on 1 combat with Jennie eonnie. And they're making use of the whole space! I mean! How the heck did they even reach the entrance?!

They're both panting hard, watching each other moves. I took Jisoo eonnies water jug and drank some of her water.

"Yah! Don't drink all of it brat---Ouch! What the hell! You do know that this is just a training right??!" Jisoo eonnie muttered after getting punched by Jennie eonnie

"Yeah! But I don't do training" Jennie eonnie retorted, I laughed and continued drinking Jisoo eonnies water jug.

"Go Jennie eonnie! Kill her!!!" I cheered making Jisoo eonnie run towards me, I almost choked when I saw her, making me cough, but still managed to duck before Jisoo eonnies fist landed on my cheeks.

I tried to punch her back but she dodged it by her arms. She rolled her eyes before pushing me away and turned to Jennie eonnie who was on the verge of attacking her.

In just a second they're facing each other as they do their own fighting stance. Amongst as four Jisoo eonnie is the best when it comes to dodging attacks.

"You could've pushed me on the shoulders you know??! Why my breasts huh?!" I pouted after saying that they both laughed which leads me to frown more.

MY BREASTS HURTS THOUGH!

"Lisa...your breasts got smaller" Jennie eonnie mocked and my heart almost sunk after hearing it.

"Does she have a breast though?"

"EONNIE!!!" They both laughed and I just rolled my eyes before leaving the room.

They always bully me! Darn!

I went to the basement and entered a certain room. I wanted to practice shooting since, I missed it and to my surprise I saw Rosé standing a few meters away from me with a silencer buds placed on her ear.

She closed her right eye as she aimed for the target before positioning her finger on the trigger.

Rosé might look dumb and stupid but when it comes to this her passion and rage with fighting is unbeatable.

In just a snap she pulled the trigger and...

BULLSEYE!

She did a head shot!

I clapped as I cheered for her she chuckled after seeing me and ran towards my direction. My insides froze when I felt the tip of the gun right beside my skull.

HOLY MOLY OF FUCKING BULLETS!!!!

She was pointing the gun right beside my head, I saw the chamber and saw that it was filled with bullets.

Damn!

"Eonnie! Seriously???!" I exclaimed and she laughed without even taking off the gun right beside my forehead.

"How do you deal with it Manoban?" She whispered before laughing. I clenched my jaw before grabbing the gun and twisted it from her hands, but before I could point it at her I already halted when I felt the tip of a gun pointed in the middle of my forehead.

For Goodnesssake she had 2 guns???!

I threw the gun that I was holding and passed by her as I reached for the silencer buds.

"You're psychotic!!! Why am I even friends with you???" I screamed and she widened her eyes.

"You made my heart shake! I thought you were crazy just a while ago!" I exclaimed more and she laughed as she sat right at the corner to drink some water.

THEY'RE SUCH A BULLY UGHHH!!!

If I would be given a chance to fight one of them, Rosé would be my last choice! She's crazy when it comes to fights, its like as if her body thirsts for it! Once she started it you won't be able to stop her!

I was still busy picking for a good guns to use when Jisoo eonnie entered the room.

"Amara wants us in the office now, come on!" She said before jogging towards the exit and we did the same.

We knocked first and after hearing a 'come in' we entered the room. We were halted from out tracks as our gaze  fixated on the seven figures sitting firmly on the couch.

They too, looked a bit flustered as they saw us enter the room. My attention diverted to the man who was in his 40's right beside where Amara stood.

"Just what the actual fuck are they doing here?" Jennie eonnie managed to whisper and I too, was thinking the same thing!

"Girls! Take a seat!" Amara gave us her warmest smile, we sat on the other couch right across from the Bts.

How the hell are they part of this???

"So as you can see, we have visitors, girls this is Robert a good friend of mines, and these seven fine young mans over there is his team." Amara explained but we still gave her the 'what-the-heck-look' and she chuckled.

"The Black Sparrow are making their move...if we don't act fast we won't be able to save anybody" Robert calmly said. Just from hearing the gangs name, my body immediately stiffened,I saw how Jennie eonnie balled her fists and Jisoo eonnie clenching her jaw

Its been years since we heard of that name yet it still gives us the need to kill.

Those bastards are the cause of Y/n's death! They'll pay...

Not now but soon!

"One of my men reported that the Black sparrow are targeting both our teams, so Amara and I decided to form an alliance between two teams we want both teams to look after each other when you're outside...if that would be ok with you gi--"

"YES!" Jennie eonnie happily agreed

"NO!" I shot back, I don't wanna be in the same team with Jeon Jungkook! No way!

"Ummm" Rosé muttered silently as she pursed her lips. Jisoo eonnie on the other hand stayed silent.

"Too bad we already agreed" Jungkook uttered and soon followed by his mocking smirk! I gave him a death glare before rolling my eyes.

That darn handsome sly fox!

"Y-You seem to know each other?" Amara asked confusingly.

"NO!/YES" Both our teams said in chorus well except for Jennie eonnie who also said yes while stealing glances at Taehyung who seemed to not care at all.

"Yup..they do know each other" Robert confirmed before chuckling and started chatting with Amara.

"Boys! Make yourself comfortable, feel free to roam around the Deck" Amara offered and the seven of them stood up and walked towards the exit.

The four of us also made our way out and decides to go to our room and have talk, but I got thirsty so I made my way to the kitchen first to get myself some water.

While I was on my way there I heard laughters, so I took a peek on the lounge, I saw Jimin and Jungkook teasing Taehyung about a certain girl, which I'm practically sure it's not Jennie eonnie since Taehyung is smiling.

Wow! Dis he just smile? Can't wait to tell these info to Jennie eonnie later!

I refused to get myself water since I know that they were in there so I just had to let it pass and made my way to our room instead.

Black sparrow...

*flashback*

"No fuck! Y/n is still inside we have to go back!" Rosé yelled, not minding the sound of guns echoing the whole place.

"Lisa! Let's go back! Fuck! How the heck did we get involved with this mess?!" Jennie screamed so loud and endless cussed words keep on escaping her mouth. She pulled me up and we both ran inside the abandoned building.

I looked back at Jisoo eonnie who was covering her ears while hugging Rosé, they're hiding behind a car.

We entered the building and saw no one there. Until we reached the second floor only to see Y/n tied up in a chair, bruises covering her body and blood escapes from her head.

She was crying and I couldn't bare to see her like that, we hid behind a drum when we saw 10 armored men entered the area. I was so close to crying but I held it inside.

I saw a flag, a violet dark sword thrusted in the middle of the black wings is embroidered.

They laughed just from the sight of Y/n crying and trembling in fear. I wanted to run and hug her tight, I saw how tears escaped from Jennie eonnies eyes as she watched.

Seeing our bestfriend being treated like that hurts...

They tangled a sign in front of Y/n along with a bomb. I broke down to tears after they set the timer on, all the men made their way out and if I wasn't pulled by Jennie eonnie I won't get back to my senses.

"Y/NN!" I screamed and she looked us as a tear escape her eyes before nodding, giving us permission to leave her behind. We ran as fast as we could.

I managed to look back at her and my gaze stopped as I read what's written on the sign

"Black sparrow..."

*end of flashback*

Black sparrow...you're responsible for Y/n's death...

You'll suffer the way Y/n did.

Just wait...

--

Please do tell me your opinions guys and don't forget to vote if you're enjoying it.

Have a great day everyone!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

275K 11.6K 106
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!! Genre: Action, Romance, Drama, Mystery, Comedy. Korea Seoul. The place where everything is perfect. Everything is n...
17.4K 295 11
This is a re-uploaded book. THIS NOVEL WILL FEATURE JIMIN AND ROSÉ IN 10 ONESHOTS WARNING: THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHI...
67.4K 953 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included😊 don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...
67K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...