Another Argent?

By JosieS11

Clara Argent is Alison Argents cousin and is the daughter of Kate Argent. After not seeing their family in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
NEW BOOK

Chapter 16

1.4K 35 3
By JosieS11

Me, lydia, Allison, Scott and Stiles were on our way back to the school so Allison can get her car.

We get to the school where Allison and Lydia get out. "I'm coming with you." I say to Scott and he spins around in his seat. "No you most certainly are not." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "Let me get my guns from the trunk of Ally's car, please. I want to help. " I say and Scott nods

I go to the trunk of Ally's car and pull up a part that reveals our weapons. I take out two glocks and a bunch of bullets. "I'll see you back at home." I say to Allison getting back into Stiles Jeep. I get into the back seat and Stiles heads off to the iron works. I fill up my glocks and Scott looks at me in shock. "Since when could you do that?" Stiles asks looking at me through the rear mirror. "About a week. I'm a fast learning and according to my mom. A natural talent. Chris said that my aim and shots are flawless." I say shrugging and Stiles and Scott look at each other shocked.

We speed into the iron works but Stiles stops because the gate was closed and there were sharp things sticking out the car that would sure pop his tires. "What do we do now." Stiles says looking to Scott's seat but he was already jumping over the fence.

I open the door but Stiles grabs my wrist. "Don't you even think about it." He says and I roll my eyes. "Stiles I can seriously help. I've been training with Chris for moments like this. Please just let me help." I moan and Stiles sighs. "Fine fine. But be careful, please." He says and I nod and smile. "Always am silly." I say ruffling his hair then jumping out and climbing the fence then running to where the noise was coming from.

I get there and shoot the light so the Kanima will fall to the floor when tires started screeching. I was grabbed and pulled behind a wall and when I look up I see Derek with a finger over his mouth signalling for me to be quiet. I turn my head slightly to see Chris shooting at the Kanima.

The kanima gets back up behind chris and chris tried to shoot it but he didn't have any bullets left. The kanima then kicked Chris to the floor and I wriggled out of Derek's grip and ran round to Chris' side where I started shooting the kanima. It stopped and stood still infront of Gerard. Scott then runs over and tackles Jackson to the ground.

The kanima quickly runs off causing Scott to follow. "Are you okay?" I ask leaning down beside Chris. "Like I said, perfect aim and shots." Chris says and I laugh. "Oh but you are so grounded when you get home." He says and I look at him shocked. "Get in the car please." Chris says pointing to his car. "I'll meet you at home, Stiles has my stuff in his car." I say and he nods. "Be careful and straight home." He says kissing my forehead. I then run off in the direction Scott did.

"Where's Clara?" I hear Stiles freaking out and I laugh to myself. I softly walk behind him whilst he was stressing about my whereabouts. I place my hands over his eyes and he starts freaking out ten times worse. He takes my hands off his eyes before spinning around. He takes a deep breath before hugging me. "You scared me." He says and I laugh.

"Did you see where he went?" I ask Scott as we look at the line of a queue. "I lost him." Scott says. "What? You couldn't catch hud scent? Stiles says. "I don't think he has one." Scott says turning back to look at me and Stiles. "All right, any cluse Where's he's going?" I ask Scott.

"To kill someone." Scott says as if me and Stiles didn't know that. "Ah! That explains the claws, and the fangs and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles says sarcastically looking at Scott. Scott swings his head  back and glares at Stiles. "What? Scott, come on. I'm hundred and forty-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defence." Stiles says and making me laugh.

"Just help us find it." Scott says looking at Stiles with a stern look. "Not 'it' Jackson." Stiles says. "I know. I know." Scott says stammering. "All right, but does he know that?" I ask as we look at the que again. But before I could say anything else Stiles starts talking.

"Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles asks Scott. "I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway." Scott says confused. "Yeah, but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test?" Stiles asks. "I don't know." Scott says getting slightly more annoyed. "Maybe it's an either/or thing." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by it's own venom, right?" Stiles says and I furrow my eyebrows so try and see where he's coming from. "So when's the Kanima, not the Kanima?" Stiles asks. "When its Jackson." I say in almost a whisper.

I look up to rub my palm against my forehead when I see Jackson on the roof. I slowly walk backwards getting Stiles to do the same. I point up to the roof for Stiles and his eyes widen. "Uh... Dude" he says and Scott turns around and walks fo us as we keep our eyes glued to Jackson. Scott stands on the other side of me and we look up at the roof at Jackson sliding into the club between some wooden planks. "Did you see that?" Stiles asks. "He's inside." Scott says me and Stiles then look at each other before looking at Scott.

"What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asks. "I know who he's after" Scott says looking towards the queue. "What, how? How? Did you smell something?" Stiles asks and we look at the queue where we spotted Danny. "Armani." Scott says in almost a whisper.

We look around the whole building trying to find another way in from the front door. I notice a door then tap Stiles arm. I point towards it then all three of us rush over to it. "Aw, come on." Stiles says trying to rip the door open. He couldn't open it so he tried looking around for another door or something whilst Scott walks over to the door. "All right, maybe there's like, like a window we could climb through..." Stiles says as Scott rips of the door handle and hands it to Stiles. " or a handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How did I not think of that one?" Stiles says making me giggle. We then walk through the door into the club.

The music was blasting and was really hurting my head. I looked around the flashing roll to see everyone in here were guys. Except for me, literally.

"Dude, everyone in here's a dude." Scott says I nod my head still looking around the club. "I think we're in a gay club." Scott says and we turn around. Stiles was surrounded by Drag queens. "Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, Scott?" Stiles says whilst they play around with his hair. I put my hand over my mouth to try and stifle my laugh but who am I kidding. This is hilarious.

Stiles and Scott head over to the bar after seeing Danny there but I just stand around awkwardly looking out for Jackson.

"What is a pretty girl like you, doing in a gay club?" I heard someone say. I turn around and smile at the man I just met. "I am here supporting a friend." I lie and he nods. "Do you want a drink,.come on I'll get you a drink." He says and we head to the bar. He orders two vodka and Coke and pays for them.

"Hey uh come with me." Stiles says and I look at the guy sympathetically. I apologise then follow Stiles. He takes a sip of my drink and pulls back and looks at me shocked. "How on earth did you get served." He asks and I laugh. "Stiles that dude brought it for me." I say and he groans and nods. He points up at Jackson who was climbing the ceiling making my eyes widen. So we head to Danny.

"Danny!" Stiles yells multiple times as we make our way through the crowd. We lose him and were now spinning round like dogs trying to bite their tails. When people were screeching I look at Stiles when we get pushed back slightly to reveal the bodies on the floor. And Danny was one of them. I sigh and rest my head on Stiles shoulder. "Come on we need to find Scott." He says taking a sip of my drink placing it down then running back out the way we came.

We spot Scott on the floor leaning over a sweaty Jackson. "What do we do with him now?" Scott asks confused. We help him put Jackson in the back of the Jeep. Stiles put a blanket over him whilst Scott was trying to get some information from Danny.  The club was now crawling with police and the EMT's and Stiles was freaking out incase someone saw him.

"Couldn't get anything out of Danny." Scott says getting back in the Jeep. I was currently squished in the back with Jackson. "Okay, can we just get the hell out of here now before one of my dad's deputies sees me?" Stiles says pointing at deputies. He then quickly starts the engine when his dads car pulls up infront of him.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! Could this get any worse?" Stiles says annoyed then Jackson groans. "That was rhetorical." Stiles says as we all turn to look at him. "Get rid of him." Scott says pointing to the Sheriff who was getting out of the car. "Get rid of him? This is a crime scene and he's the Sheriff." Stiles says. "Do something." Scott says. Stiles starts waving his arms around then gets out of his car to talk to his dad.

"What's.... what's going on..." Jackson says and Scott gently pushes him back down. "Jacksom, Jackson, bs quite." He says and Jackson closes his eyes. We watch Stiles and his dad and even though I couldn't hear him I found it hilarious. Jackson moans "Jackson be quiet." I say putting my hand on his chest to keep him down. "What's happening." Jackson says sitting up and I roll my eyes. "I'm sort of sorry, sort of not." I say and punch him in the face and knock him out. Scott looks at me with wide eyes then we turn back to look at Stiles and his dad. His dad was looking at us so we smiled and waved at him.

Stiles gets back in his Jeep and they drive me home. "Scott get out some aspirin and my water from my bag and give it to Clara." Stiles says and I furrow my eyebrows. "I'm not stupid, I know when your headaches are at their worse." He says and I play with my hands nervously. Scott hands me a bottle of water and then the aspirin our of Stiles bag. He smiles at me sympathetically but I quickly take it and then give Scott back the water.

When we get to my house I get out of the Jeep and before I walk up to my house Stiles runs over to me. "What's your uncle going to say?" He says and I shrug. "I already know I'm grounded." I say and sigh. "I'm probably not going to be at school tomorrow." He says and I nod. "Okay well text me what happens." I say and he nods. I turn around and start heading to the house but he grabs my wrist.

"You scared me tonight." He says I smile at him. "Sorry." I apologise whilst he scratches the back of his neck. "I don't want you to get in trouble, is there anything I can do?" He questions and I shake my head. "Unfortunately not Stilinksi. I'll get out of it some how. I want to help you guys tomorrow, I'll think of something." I say and he nods.  "I'll see you tomorrow." I say to him and he smiles to me.

I walk into the house and head to the kitchen. I take a few bites of chicken when Chris walks in. "You shouldn't of been there, you could of got hurt." Chris says and I sigh. "But I saved you from getting extremely hurt." I say and he sighs. "I would of been fine Clara, if I find you at a scene again they'll be extreme consequences. And you'll be grounded for three days. It's only so limited because you did indeed help me." Chris says and I nod. "Alright, I'll see you later." I say smiling and heading up to my room.

I bump into Allison on the stairs and we head into my room. "I heard my dad and Gerard talking about what happened? What's your punishment." She asks and I sigh. "Grounded, three days." I say and she shrugs. "Its not that bad." She says and I nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.3K 49
πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ. π™½πš˜πš , πšŠπš™πš™πšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’, πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš‘πšžπš—πšπš’πš—πš πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘ πš˜πšπš‘...
28.6K 454 13
[BOOK 1] Samantha Argent's whole life was a mess. She was adopted into the Argent family at the age of two, becoming the youngest sibling of Chris a...
550 26 5
"Life can't ever be all bad or all good. Eventually things have to come back to the middle." Isabella Argent is the oldest daughter of famous hunters...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...