Snape x reader

By sips___tea

A new teacher comes to Hogwarts, (y/n). you where best friends with the cute kinda emo Snape but you lost con... More

Chapter 1 ~ Back again
Chapter 2 ~ Catch Up
Chapter 3 ~ Dreams
Chapter 4 ~ Halloween
Chapter 5 ~ Does He Hate Me?
Chapter 6 ~ The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter 7 ~ Premonitions
Chapter 8 ~ With Severus
Chapter 10 ~ The Past
Chapter 11 ~ Gilderoy Lockheart
Chapter 12 ~ Duling Club
Chapter 13 ~ Petrified 🍋
Chapter 14 ~ Another Year Gone
Chapter 15 ~ Lupin?
Chapter 16 ~ Another Year
Chapter 17 ~ Move In With Me?
Chapter 18 ~ The Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 19 ~ I Can't Dance...
Chapter 20 ~ The Yule Ball
Chapter 21 ~ The Whole School Knows?
Chapter 22 ~ Oh How The Stakes Have Raised
Chapter 23 ~ Trust Me
Chapter 24 ~ Moving Out
Chapter 25 ~ The Room Of Requirement 🍋
Chapter 26 ~ Students' Secrets
Chapter 27 ~ Peter And Propositions
Chapter 28 ~ Never Alone Again
Chapter 29 ~ Difficulties And Betrayal
Chapter 30 ~ Alone
Chapter 31 ~ I'm Sorry
Chapter 32 ~ Got You
Chapter 33 ~ Welcome Home 🍋
Chapter 34 ~ Getting Ready
Chapter 35 ~ Support
Chapter 36 ~ Battle
Chapter 37 ~ Severus Dies
Chapter 37 ~ Severus Lives
Chapter 38 ~ We Won
Chapter 39 ~ wedding
Chapter 40 ~ Teddy
Chapter 41 ~ Zoom
Chapter 42 ~ Expectations
Chapter 43 ~ Lilly's Turn
Suggestions
chapter 44 ~ Moving On
Tik Tok Stories
Tik Tok Story - Game Night
Severus Reads To You
Tik Tok - Wizard Chess
Tik Tok - Distracted
Tik Tok - Hogwarts Feild Trip
Christmas
Christmas Part 2 🍋
Want More Snape?

Chapter 9 ~ Secrets

12.8K 362 205
By sips___tea

You wake with a scream, Severus jolts awake. You felt awful, the dream was back, and even worse, your body shook in pain, as if electricity was going through it. Severus checked your head, you were cold, sweating and shivering. Quickly Snape brought you into a hug and you laid your head on his chest.

You felt tears prick your eyes as your body shook violently "It hurts" you moan, nuzzling into him further.

"I can brew you something" he cooed "To make you feel better".

You nod "I would like that very much.." you mumble. You stop shaking and relax into Severus' warm arms. He lets you go of you and quickly leaves the room. You wipe your tears and go to find Severus.

You come across a smallish room with a cauldron in the fireplace. Severus leaned over it, a book in one hand and in the other different ingredients.

"This wouldn't take a moment," he said, hearing you enter. Turning to you he sees watches you looking down into the pot. He smiles at your beauty, and reaching out he tucks his hair behind your ear.

Putting another ingredient in he stirs the pot. Your stomach growls and you sigh.

"Have you got any food?" you ask

"I don't eat much..." Snape said, putting another ingredient into the pot.

"Then I" you say, "Will go out shopping," you say. Checking your pockets you found £50 on you which was enough cash for now.

You come back with some food and get cooking spaghetti, filling the house with delicious smells, for probably the first time. Snape smelled it from upstairs, investigating it he peeks around the door to see you making the food and lading it into bowls.

"Sit" you say. Snape walks up and you put it in front of him. He was silent while he ate but stared at you through it. You smile and go a little red as he smirks.

You hear a ting from upstairs and Severus quickly leaves the room, he brings down a small bottle and places it in front of you.

"This is a calming vial" he said "it will give you sweet dreams and a calm mind"

You take the vial and swallow the mixture. You look at Snape who had his chin resting on his hands and he looked at you, deep into your eyes.

"You must know this about me" he suddenly said. His keen eyes quickly scanned around the room and he looked back at you. "It may be better if I show you" he mutters, he hesitated, and you nod. He put his hands on your temples he lets you into his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 157 24
Shortly after Theda Desmond replaces Professor Binns as Hogwarts' new History of Magic teacher, she learns that she possesses a rare talent known on...
70.2K 3.3K 50
(Y/N) Black was a Death Eater that had been assigned a big mission by Lucius Malfoy. What was this mission you ask? She had to become the Assistant t...
382 15 5
Flora Etrielle, a 20-year-old homeschooled witch is taken to Hogwarts after her parents are brutally murdered by Death Eaters. Voldemort is on the hu...
997 28 15
Two teens with broken pasts, what's the worse that can happen? Severus Snape and y/n y/l/n form a bond over cigarettes and alcohol, it's all unicorns...