ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀʟ

By melomagic_

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒖 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂... More

𝟙
𝟚
𝟛
𝟜
𝟝
𝟞
𝟟
𝟠
𝟡
𝟙𝟘
𝟙𝟙
𝟙𝟚
𝟙𝟛
𝟙𝟜
𝟙𝟝
𝟙𝟞
𝟙𝟟
𝟙𝟠
𝟙𝟡
𝟚𝟘
𝟚𝟙
𝟚𝟚
𝟚𝟛
𝟚𝟜
𝟚𝟝
𝟚𝟞
𝟚𝟟
𝟚𝟠
𝟚𝟡
𝟛𝟘
𝟛𝟙
𝟛𝟚
𝟛𝟛
𝟛𝟜
𝟛𝟝
𝟛𝟞
𝟛𝟟
𝟛𝟠
𝟛𝟡
𝟜𝟘
𝟜𝟙
𝟜𝟚
𝟜𝟛
𝟜𝟜
𝟜𝟝
𝟜𝟞
𝟜𝟟
𝟜𝟠
𝟜𝟡
𝟝𝟘
𝟝𝟙
𝟝𝟚
𝟝𝟛
𝟝𝟜
𝟝𝟝
𝟝𝟞
𝟝𝟟
𝟝𝟠
𝟝𝟡
𝟞𝟘
𝟞𝟙
𝟞𝟚 (𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟏)
𝟞𝟛(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟐)
𝟞𝟜(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟑)
𝟞𝟞(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟓)
𝟞𝟟(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟔)
𝟞𝟠(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟕)
𝟞𝟡(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟖)
𝟟𝟘(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟗)
𝟟𝟙 (𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟏𝟎)
𝟟𝟚
𝟟𝟛
𝟟𝟜
𝟟𝟝(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂)
𝟟𝟞(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂)
𝟟𝟟
Not a mf update
𝟟𝟠
𝟟𝟡
𝟠𝟘
𝟠𝟙( 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 )
hey, listen......
𝟠𝟚( 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 )
𝟠𝟛( 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔? )
𝟠𝟜
𝟠𝟝
𝟠𝟞
𝟠𝟟
𝟠𝟠
𝟠𝟡
hmmm........
𝟡𝟘
𝟡𝟙
𝟡𝟚
𝟡𝟛
𝟡𝟜
𝟡𝟝
𝟡𝟞
𝟡𝟟
wtf?!!!!!!
𝟡𝟠
𝟡𝟡
𝟙𝟘𝟘
𝟙𝟘𝟙
Sequel💙
heyyyyyyyyy
boo
it's me again

𝟞𝟝(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟒)

1.9K 154 66
By melomagic_

ᵇᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵗˢ
ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃ ᵐᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ɢᵒᵈ

ᵇᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵗˢ! - ˡⁱˡ ᵐᵃʸᵒ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Everybody laughed as Jada and junior roasted the fuck outta each other.

"They always like this?" Wayne asked Maleek who was beside him and he nodded. He was about to ask another question when uncle Michael called out to him.

"Rodrick!" He yelled and waved him over.

"Uh-oh" Maleek muttered under his breath as Wayne jogged over to him.

"Why don't we talk? We haven't talked and I want us to talk" he said, putting emphasis on the word 'talk'.

Wayne found it weird and unnerving the way he smiled at him but agreed nonetheless.

"Great. Walk wimme"

He shoved his hands into his pockets and followed him.

"Where's Alaina?" He asked. "She's upstairs. She gon' be down in a minute". Wayne answered and he nodded.

"Well I called you cuh I wanna tell you that.....I like ya" he disclosed and Wayne smiled. "I mean you not as bad as I expected. You real down to earth and very mature.....you got a good head on your shoulders. Personally I think y'all are good together"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You make her happy. Prolly happier than I ever seen her. And I care about my niece. So if she happy then I'm happy. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah"

"I wanted to say this yesterday but we was all having a good time. Bonding. Laughing. Joking. Having fun or whatever you wanna call it...and I didn't want to rain on y'all parade. But I gotta make this known. Come closer" he said and Wayne took a step closer.

"Closer". He took another step. By then, they were as close as possible.

"Boy c'mere". He put his hand around Wayne's shoulder and pull him into himself. "Sir I don't think th-" he stopped talking when he felt something hard poke him.

"Is that..." He trailed off.

"Mmhmm. You feel that?" He nodded and uncle Michael let him go.

"Right. So imma tell you this one time and one time only" he started. "I like ya and all.....but if you play with my niece, imma fuck you up. I got a gat and I ain't afraid to use it. Understood?"

"Yes sir" Wayne answered.

"Call me Michael. Now imma let you get back to the others. But remember what I told you. Don't play wimme. Best believe imma pull through"

" I would never, Michael"

"Good. Glad we could talk" he gave Wayne one last once over and walked away.

The conversation left Wayne with mixed emotions. He didn't know what he was feeling exactly but he knew there was a lot of it. He turned to walk away but bumped into Briella.

"Oh my God Rodrick" she gasped as she held onto his forearm.

"My fault" he apologized and tried to shake her hands off him but she held on even tighter.

××

Alaina finally made her way downstairs after some extra sleep time and a rushed morning routine. She almost forgot that Aniyah had planned for the girls to go out.

They were supposed to help her look at ideas for wedding dresses and ultimately pick one. They had to do it on the low because knowing Maleek, if he found out, he would crash the party and insist on seeing the dress. Aniyah didn't want that because she believed in those silly superstitions about wedding dresses and allat.

"Who has awoken the beast?" Maleek asked as she came outside. "Shut up" she laughed and sat down on Wayne's now empty seat.

"What y'all on?"

"Nun'. We just chilling" Kayla answered, tapping away on her phone. "Where's Rodrick?"

"Uncle Michael called him for a 'talk'. Y'all know how that goes" Jada said. "Yeah. Imma go find them".

She stood up and smoothed her shirt down before leaving to look for her boyfriend and her crazy uncle. She saw Wayne talking to someone in the distance so she walked over there.

Coming closer, she realized it was Briella and Wayne looked completely uncomfortable. Squirming and shit like he was about to bolt any second.

"Ain't it too early to be tormenting souls Lucifer?" She asked, getting in between them.

Wayne let out a breath of relief at the intervention of his girlfriend. He didn't know what he would do if he heard her purr one more time.

"Oh. You still here?" She scowled and honestly, it made her even uglier.

"Take a guess" Alaina replied. Briella simply rolled her eyes and waddled away.

Alaina turned towards Wayne with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised, waiting for an explanation.

"She ambushed me. I swear. I didn't even wanna talk to her" he said. "Yeah.....I could tell. You was squirming like a lil bitch"

"Hey I ain't no bitch" he corrected, mugging her. "But she was making me mad uncomfortable"

"Just ignore her. Don't let her get to you" she said, reiterating what he told her yesterday. "You so damn annoying" he glared at her and she laughed.

"Lain!" Aniyah called from the distance making them both turn to look at her.

"We leaving!"

"Okay!" She replied. "Where y'all going?" Wayne asked.

"A place"

"Yeah but where exactly?" She shrugged and he glared at her. "You ont need to know just yet. I'll tell you later"

"Fine. Least can I get a kiss 'fore you leave?"

"Sure". She leaned up and gave him a quick kiss. "Another?". She kissed him again. "Another?"

"Wayne they gon' leave me behind"

"This the last one"

"Okay". She gave him another kiss and turned to leave but he held her back. "One more?"

"Boy bye" she laughed and ran to the girls before he could grab her again.

All the girls were quiet as they all exchanged looks and smirks. Well...all except Briella. She just looked like she was about to kill herself. Which honestly would be doing everyone a favour.

"What?" Alaina asked, noticing the sudden silence.

"It's not gonna last" Briella said with a scowl etched on her face. "Shut up bitch" she snapped, having enough of her shit.

"Ignore her. She's just jealous she can't have no nigga all over her" Jada fired.

"Iono why I would want one nigga all over me when I can have all the niggas all over me"

"Don't forget herpes" Kayla added and they laughed.

"Ugh whatever" she rolled her eyes and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for 72k reads. Y'all keep reading. I can't stress this enough but I appreciate all of this.

Don't forget to vote and comment tho
Thanks

Not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 10K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...
132K 2.5K 36
"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 " 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒔 " 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚 " 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌...
651K 32.4K 42
"𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 ..."
5.2K 184 8
𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮...