Destined to be together

By missganguli

It is a work of pure fiction. Imagine draupadi having a younger sister Niyati. Both draupadi and Niyati are i... More

Arjun meets Niyati
Niyati loaths Karn
The kauravas meet the pandavas
Karn saves niyati
Lost in the forest
Niyati is jealous
Arjun weds Draupadi
Indraprasth: The land of dreams
Indraprast : The land of dreams(part 2)
Misunderstandings
Angraj's drastic step
Karn weds Niyati (part1)1
Niyati's insecurity
Vrushali and Duryodhan join hands
Karn weds Niyati (part2)
THE NUPTIAL NIGHT
Romantic moments of love
Changed behavior
Karn and Vrushali
Karn loves Niyati
kunti's secret
The trick
Radha's help(part1)
Radha' help (part 2)
The Truth
Karn breaks down
Moments of Joy
Acceptance
DYUT SABHA
Destroyed
Niyati's curse
Draupadi's misery
Aftermath
The exile
The exile(part 2)
Emd ofShishupal
New members
The begining of Agyatvas
Agyatvas (part 2)
Kichak's death
Search for the Kaunteyas
End of Agyatvas
Choice
Blunder
Sweet surprise
Biggest Surprise
The peace proposal
New Book!!!!!!!!!!!
Geeta (part 1)
New book
Geeta (part 2)
Entry of Shikhandi
Mahamahim death (part1)
Mahamahim Bheesm death(part2)
new book
Dronacharya' death
New book!
new book!!!
Sudden twist in the epic

Karn and kunti

3K 151 19
By missganguli

Niyati and Karn reached Indraprast after a tiring day. They could not travel in their chariot as it would gain public attention. However after walking some distance, an old man gave them a ride in his cart. The old man was none other than Lord Shiva who had disguised himself as an old merchant.
He had come to help Narayan (Govind) in fulfilling his targets moreover Niyati was a shiv bhakt and Mahadev couldn't abandon his bhakt in the time of need.

Niyati fell asleep as soon as the cart started moving. Karn placed her head on his lap to prevent her from getting hurt. This sweet gesture was witnessed by the god himself and he blessed him with all his heart.
Karn noticed Niyati sleeping. He found a peace seeing her relaxed. He caressed her hair very gently and brushed his finger on her soft cheeks. She nudged closer to his hand and held it unconsciously . Karn didn't move away his hand as it could disturb her sleep.
He too closed his eyes as he entered the world of dreams. He was having a peaceful night after a long long time. He used to sleep peacefully with his Radha ma but after duryodhan gifted him the city of Angdesh, he slept alone . He had requested Adhirath and Radhama a lot of times to stay with him in Anga but adhiraj was faithful to Bhisma and Radha didn't want to leave her husband alone. Karn slept peacefully forgetting all about Panchal and the drama going on over there.

Meanwhile in Panchal:
"What do you mean she is not in her chamber?" Shalya shouted with rage.
Duryodhan too was extremely angry.
All the guards started searching for Niyati. She was nowhere to be found.
"Maharaj Drupad your daughter has eloped from her own wedding. Do you realise what a big adharm that is?!" Shalya cried fuming.
Drupad didn't speak. He himself was surprised on hearing about her daughter's elopement. Though he was pleased from inside, he didn't show it in his face.
"This has to be the doing of this Vasudev!" Shalya cried.
Vasudev didn't say anything. He looked at him with a notorious smile which furthur angered Shalya.
"Vasudev ! How dare you! My bride has run away and it has to be your doing. Why did you do it? Did you want to marry her?" He roared with exasperation .
Vasudev was still quiet though the smile had vanished from his face.
Everyone looked at him shockingly.
"Did you want her? You could've told me Vasudev . We could've shared her . She is a difficult one to tame but it would have been possible after marriage. I would've sent her to your palace and we could've shared her easily."he cried with a wicked expression.
Everyone were shocked for a moment until Drupad screamed with anger.
"How dare you Shalyaraj! I want to curse myself for letting my daughter marry an animal like you. Your vile thoughts are making me sick. Leave my kingdom before you repent of ever coming here!"
"No pitashree. He has cast an evil eye on my sister and I will take away his eyes." Drishtidyumn cried with anger.
Shikandini nodded with anger.
"Leave before we lose our temper Shalyaraj and if you have any shame left in you them never come back to Panchal again" Draupadi cried trying to control her temper.
"So the truth hurts?! Vasudevvvv... you are still quiet . I am still ready for the sharing offer You give Niyati to me and I promise to never go against you. We can have fun togeth..." before he could complete his words , he felt a sharp metal like object colliding with his head and the very next instant his head was lying on the floor lifeless.
Everyone were taken aback.
It was Krishna's sudarshan chakra. And there stood krishna his eyes filled with disgust.

"You lost your life but gained an opportunity to be a better man in your next life. I bless you Shalyaraj . I bless you" he cried with a softness in his words.
Duryodhan was fuming with anger but before he could protest Shakumi stopped him.
" No my child...think about your profit. Shaya is dead and wont be of any use to us but Vasudev has the capability to destroy us. He is extremely clever . We need to be very careful. I would suggest we too return to our kingdom as Angraj did in the morning. There is no need of breeding enmity with vasudev krishna." He cried cleverly.

Duryodhan obeyed shakuni and didn't protest but he had decided to punish that Niyati and whomever was responsible for her elopement.

Karn and Niyati reached Indraprast. They were surprised to know that the palace guards and other ministers were already aware of their arrival.
When they entered the palace they were welcomed by Kunti.
Kunti emotionally looked at her eldest son as she recalled how he was a blessing of surya narayan but she had considered him a curse and had thrown him in the river. Tears flooded her eyes.
Karn too felt very emotional on seeing Kunti. Since childhood he felt a strange connection with the Rajmata. He always felt a motherly affection when he was close to her but he never mentioned it to anyone. She was after all the mother of his rivals, the pandavas.

"Come putra. I am so proud of you" kunti cried with her eyes filled with tears.
Karn touched her feet and took her blessing.
"Rajmata I ..." he stopped speaking as he noticed a guard standing behind her.
The guard looked a little strange. He was not wearing the usual costume. He was covering his face with a clothing.
Kunti looked at him expectantly.
Karn kept looking at the guard. There was something fishy about him. As he was thinking all this he noticed the guard advancing towards Kunti in high speed. He was holding a knife on his hand. He was flabbergasted. He quickly guarded kunti and stood in front of her. His kavach kundal appeared on his body and the knife broke into several pieces. The guard was shocked. He began running. Before karn could catch he was out of their sight.
Kunti was in a state of shock. Karn turned towards her and consoled her . She could feel the hot tears flowing down her cheeks as she noticed blood flowing from Karn's arms. The knife before hiting his kavach must have wounded his arms.
"Putr your arm" she cried nervously.
"I am fine Rajmata. Please dont worry and we should catch that man. That must have been a spy. " Karn cried.
"First you need a first aid putr" she cried.
"Mata kunti, Pitamab bhishma has suddenly arrived in Indraprast . He wants to meet you. "A dasi cried .
Kunti looked at karn and Niyati.
Pitamah bhisma should not know about Niyati's elopement. Krishna had mentioned to keep it confidential. Only the main guards and my close attendants are aware about this incident . But pitamah should not be aware of this. He has vowed to protect hastinapur and Duryodhan and it would not be safe for Niyati and Karn to be in front of him.
Kunti signalled the dasi saying she would arrive as soon as possible.
"Listen my children, you both need to hide from mahamahim." Karn nodded.

He quickly held Niyati's hand and followed the guard taking them to a secret chamber.
Niyati was still recovering from the vision she had seen. Wad it a dream or was it reality? The divya kavach kundal which was capable of destroying any weapon . But how did Angraj get to have it ? It was evidently a part of his body but only gods and demi gods have such divine objects. Who was Karn? These thoughts kept disturbing her.
When she saw his chest adorned with the Golden armour, she couldn't move away her eyes from it. She had never seen such a thing earlier.
They reached the chamber. It was not very huge as it was constructed secretly. It was a secret chamber. Indraprast was a beautiful kingdom with magic all around. Karn was amazed to see the kingdom.
They were sitting when karn noticed Niyati engrossed in thoughts.
"What are you thinking about?" Katn asked Niyati.
"You" she blurted .
Karn looked at her . His eyes devoured her hungrily.
She quickly realised she had spoken her mind.
"I was thinking...how could you call me heavy? U don't understand. I am thin and my friends compliment me for having a slim body . How did you find me heavy? " she cried trying to make up her words. She had failed miserably.
She was thinking if his golden armour but she didn't want to admit that she was thinking about his divine features .
Karn couldn't stop himself from laughing.
"I can't believe this . You are still thinking about that. No Niyati you are not heavy" karn cried trying to control his laughter.
She was irritated. He is again laughing at her.
"You know what if you continue teasing me in this manner I will someday..."she paused. She never knew how to threaten anyone. She didn't know what to do with Angraj but she couldn't afford to stay quiet else he will again find an excuse to tease her.
"I will...I dont know what I will do at this moment but soon I will decide how I am going to punish you and mind you that will not be an easy one" she cried . She tried her best to sound horrifying but it had the opposite effect on Karn.
He burst out laughing.
"I cant believe this...you can't even threaten anyone Niyati. " he cried laughing loudly.
Niyati made a funny face and pouted angrily.
"You are pure entertainment woman!" Karn cried trying to control his laughter but failing miserably.

She walked around stamping loudly with anger. She looked so funny walking like that. Karn was again laughing.
"ANGRAJ!!!" She shouted but stopped when she noticed his beautiful smile. He looked fo innocent . She didn't want to waste this beautiful moment . She admired him .
Who is he? He is handsome and there Is something about him which affects me so much. He has the power to control me but also be controlled. Why do I feel so intimated when he is around, she wondered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 8.4K 20
๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐”‚. ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐”‚. _________โ˜…...
76.8K 6.1K 71
He was the thunder she was ready to be struck by. She was the fire he was ready to burn himself with. _________โœงเผบโ€เผปโœง_...
16.6K 902 29
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...
153K 8.1K 53
She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is not easy and it can never be simple and...