LOKI IMAGINES

By retrolokii

Title says it all. Requests are very much open just comment or dm pls and thanks ‹3 [ON GOING] May contain ot... More

Midsummer in Valhalla
Dance With Me
Call Me A Thief
Paper Rings
In The Wee Hours of the Morning
Oh Dearest, Your Fangs Are Showing.
Publicist Problems
Oh, Hello Doctor.
Where Am I? (Harry Potter x MCU AU)
England (Part 1)
England (Part 2)
England (Part 3)
Ghost Hunting (Unsolved x Crimson Peak)
Loki of Norway
Quarantine with Loki (Days 1-2)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 3-4)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 5-6)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 7-8)
Cabin in The Woods
Cabin in the Woods (Part 2)
So, We Meet Again...
Trickster's Surprise
Alfheim's Finest
Time Travelling's a Bitch
Hello, Neighbor!
Stay, You Fool.
Alfheim's Finest (Part 2): Picnic Day!
The Night Before
Ladies of The Court
Accidental Pen Pals
Dancing in the Moonlight
Emergency Healer
Something New (Capt. James Conrad x Reader)
I Guess We're A Good Team After All
I'm Here.
Sleipnir's Arrival
Meeting The Family
Cold Mornings
Oh, Cupid.
You Wound Me
Perfectly Mischievous
Assumptions
Finally Free (Thomas Sharpe x Reader)
In Safe Hands
Come and Get Me
In Safe Hands (Part 2)
Secret Santa
Palace Libraries
Cheers to Victory
Run to Me, Baby.
Time Capsule
Did Somebody Call For Agent Loki? - Part 1
Did Someone Call For Agent Loki? - Part 2
Did Someone Call for Agent Loki? - Part 3
I'm Not Actually A Vampire!
Don't You Dare Die On Me
Bloodthirsty
Sinister Kid
Sparks Fly
Dead Men Tell No Tales (or do they?)
Halloween Special!
Royal Pain in The Ass
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 2
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 3
Nights are Better with You
You're Just as Strong as Me
I Love You (Against My Better Judgement)
Much Ado About Nothing
The Pirate and The Prince
Heaven Be Damned (I Have You)
Better Unknown
It Will Come Back
You're So Warm
I Can't Bear to Lose You
I Like You Better (Than Him)
Bets On. Clothes Off (Well, Almost).
Is This A Date?
My Love Mine All Mine
Hate It When You Do That
When Death Gives You An Out (You Take It)
Peace and Quiet, At Least For a Moment.
Peace and Quiet, Now Until Forever
What You Taste Like [SMUT]
What You See
A Ballad of Vicious Mockery
A Ballad of Reluctant Affections
A Ballad of Hope and Promises
At The End of Time
Until I Am Enough
Like Real People Do

Heart of The Woods

1.5K 41 3
By retrolokii

I took inspiration of reader from Merlin's Morgana Pendragon!!! (see pics below)

Hope you enjoy this one!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In most cases where you use an infinity stone on a whim, great peril usually follows the user.

But in Loki's ridiculously fortunate situation, he ends up in the middle of the forest where he's safe and secluded. Where there's absolutely no one who can pick up a scent on his trail. Well, atleast for now.

He stands cautiously on the soft soil, the Tesseract still in his hands. He examined the area before storing the blue cube in one of his dimensional pockets and sitting down against a tree to undo the shackles the Avengers put him in.

It took a few moments before he was free and he had to admit to himself that it was impressive as to how strong the cuffs were.

Loki huffed tiredly before he began to explore the woods.

Nothing out of the mundane was there when he first set out, until a few minutes later, when he managed to go deeper into the forest and found a clearing with a dark and imposing miniature castle at the centre of it.

Of course he thought it was a trap, but he also considered the fact that it might be abandoned and that he can use the shelter for atleast a day to rest before running off to an obscure realm or planet just in case the man hunt for him began early. And so with the utmost curiosity, he approached the building and went inside.

All he was met at first with was dust and moss. Loki looked around and saw a throne at the center and a swaying chandelier above his head. He also saw two flights of stairs stemming from the center and into separate hallways in the second level.

He was about to roam around more until he felt another presence behind him, not to mention a blade being pointed on his back.

Loki smirked to himself before raising his arms as a form of surrender.

"Not many people can sneak up on me like that." he said confidently before turning to face his attacker.

"I advise you to take your business elsewhere." you said sternly while pointing a shiny dagger to his abdomen.

"Is that any way to treat a guest? Goodness, have some manners." Loki said calmly before advancing towards you with a dagger of his own.

You dodged it gracefully. "Did your mother not teach you to knock before entering?" you countered his words and his attack.

Loki huffed after being deflected, a little shocked because he has not seen that sort of technique before. "You know how to fight." he said definitively, pointing his dagger towards you.

"What kind of woman doesn't know how to fight, stone bearer?" you hissed confidently and tried to attack him again but he managed to lock his arms around you and hold you to his chest.

"You're not mortal." he huffed when you got out of his grip.

You chuckled sarcastically. "Wow, what gave it away?" you returned your dagger into its sheath and marched passed Loki to sit on your throne boredly.

"Alright listen, you're not going to attack me anymore because I've piqued your curiosity and I'm not going to attack you because you have something I want,"

Loki got more defensive and stood in a fighting stance, you rolled your eyes. "Not the infinity stone, half wit. I need information about the outside world. That is all."

"If you think me a simpleton then you are wrong."

"Oh, really? You walked into a dark and dank abandoned castle that is suspiciously in the middle of the forest without a care in the world." you sassed and raised an eyebrow.

"Curiosity does not equal stupidity."

"Hm? Yeah, well agree to disagree," you smiled condescendingly. You cleared your throat and propped your legs up on the arm rest of the throne. "What is it that you want? And how did you come upon my home?"

"I landed here by accident. The Tesseract, you see, is difficult to handle when you're not in the correct state of mind. And all I want as of now is anonymity."

"Targets on your back, I see. It takes time to get used to, speaking from my own experience," you smiled. "Well, if you wanted anonymity you've come to the right place. I don't usually welcome visitors but seeing as you're a runaway immortal... I can make exemptions." You stood from your throne swiftly, beckoning Loki to follow you into the dining room. He did so reluctantly. You poured him a glass of wine and asked him to sit down on one of the chairs.

"I only keep the throne room dusty for dramatic effect," you informed him when he looked surprised at the spotless state of your dining area. "So, now tell me," you took a sip from your glass. "What in Hel's name has Midgard been up to?"

"Currently dealing with the casualties I've created." Loki answered, swirling and sniffing the wine just in case you were trying to poison him.

"Oh? Seeking to rule the realm are we?" you teased. Loki glared at you with hostility. You chuckled. "Apologies. Go on."

"They are primitive and weak as ever. Boring as well, even when they were under the influence of The Sceptre, they were still so mundane."

"What about their way of collecting information and intelligence?"

"It has advanced since I last visited 300 years ago. They do still have a knack for destroying natural life, I'll tell you that." Loki finally sipped his drink, finding its taste normal and not tampered with.

"Ah. I see. Well, the end is always inevitable. I'd say I have another century before this forest, my home and my peace are gone." you sighed.

Loki's eyebrows creased. "If I may ask, how did you end up here?"

You chuckled before answering. "I'd like to call myself an exile but really I'm a fugitive of Alfheim. I spent years travelling the Nine, even some other stray realms as well. Until I got tangled up in the wrong group of people and I had to escape prison and run away. I figured Midgard was mundane and peaceful enough to atleast save me some time before I have to run again."

"How long have you been staying here?"

"About 5 centuries... I think. I've lost count," you shrugged. And silence fell into the room. Even Loki was pitying your state.

"Well, if you're actually planning to stay here, why don't I show you to your chambers?" you said and broke the momentary silence.

Loki nodded and followed you upstairs into the numerous hallways of bedroom chambers. You lead him to the one across from yours which is the second largest one with the balcony facing the moon.

"This will be adequate." Loki said plainly.

"Good. Do you mind if I asked you a question?"

"It depends."

"What pushed you?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"What pushed you to attack Midgard?"

Loki stared at you hardly, debating whether or not he should tell you the full story.

"It technically wasn't I who began war on Midgard," he paused. "I was being manipulated by The Sceptre. But I did not know it at that time."

"That must be rough."

"I'm sparing you all of the details right now. If you only knew how painful it was under the rule of the Mad Titan." Loki scoffed cynically.

"You had it more difficult than I. I am sorry." you sympathized.

"I wouldn't say that. It takes a certain amount of strength to be alone with one's thoughts for such a long time."

"Either way, we're both wounded," You gave a small sarcastic smile. "Shout if you get lost or anything." you finally said before exiting his room.

A century with Loki.

That should be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 1.8K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
317K 11.1K 30
"Marvel casts 27 year old Y/n L/n to play 'Lady Loki' in the new television series 'Loki', which is part of the Phase 4 collection being released fro...
554K 24.8K 42
' She breathed in deeply, picking up on a faint and fresh scent of mint on him. "Even if it's only me, is that enough for you?" Loki purred with a kn...
86.4K 2.4K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...