After I fell

By dy_bie

"Pl.. pleaae...please.. Don't leave" I could feel the light suddenly go dark. He was going to leave me here... More

chapter 1 < My life sucks.
chapter 2< I drive my own life.
chapter3< The arrival
chapter 4< Meeting the mysterious.
chapter 5 < Introduction sucks
chapter 6 < A new enemy.
chapter 7< Rocky past.
chapter 8 < Arousing danger.
chapter 9> leap of faith.
chapter 10 > Breakthrough.
ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter 11> Bridges fall too.
chapter 12> Inescapable disaster.
MEETING THE CHARACTERS.
chapter 13> Ignorià
chapter 14> what if i told you i love you.
chapter 15> Baby steps always.
chapter 16> Earthquakes and volcanoes.
chapter 17> Untamed venom.
chapter 18> Digging out.
chapter 19> Pandora's box.
chapter 20> Feelings are a passage.
chapter 21> unlocking.
chapter 22> uprooted venoms.
chapter 23> A break from reality.
chapter 24> Rebuilding bridges.
chapter 25 > Rise and fall.
chapter 26> Volcanic activity.
chapter 27> cheesy triumphs.
chapter 28> Ew.....disgusting!!.
chapter 29> Let's reunite.
chapter 30> Secret past, unclear future.
chapter 31> Little Mistakes.
chapter 32> Grace and gratefulness.
chapter 33> Falling.
chapter 34> Deciding moments.
chapter 35 < Bad Fate!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
chapter 36> The end is near.
chapter 37> What's hope?
chapter 38> A step closer to the end.
chapter 39> An unending break.
chapter 40 < Falling but not crashing.
chapter 42 > Sour love.
chapter 43 > Alas!

chapter 41< Little setbacks.

19 4 0
By dy_bie

     Those we trust may end up failing us or disappointing us. It's hard to move on from that but most importantly it doesn't define us being able to trust again. Little setbacks shouldn't be enough for us to give up totally.

Lia's POV.

"You're awake!"
I heard someone say faintly.

"Where am i?"
I asked the lady in green scrubs.

"I have to call the doctor immediately. Don't move please."
She said and it all came together she is a nurse and I'm in an hospital.

    The last thing i remember is feeling a very sharp pain in my head and hearing some sort of unclear conversations before it all turned dark and it's been very dark since until i that very same flashes.

"How long was i out?"
I asked the doctor who had now arrived and started disconnecting me from so many tubes and wires after asking me if i was okay a trillion times.

"Roughly nine months"
He replied and i was in awe.

"Nine what?!"
I yelled in disbelief.

"Yes. You're very lucky indeed. You suffered a really large blow its a miracle you're awake now without amnesia or any brain damage"
He replied me.

   I immediately thought of sanè, my mom, melanie, Van and my family. I wonder how they have been holding up for nine months thinking i was either dead or between life and death. I wondered where i was now in sanè's life. Was i still his wife and the love of his life or has he moved on? I also wondered how many things had happened while i was in coma.

"Uhm did anyone visit me while i was out?"
I asked.

"Yes. Your family visited you often and don't even get me started on your husband, he came here everyday and even did our jobs for us. Look over there! That's his work station"
She replied and suddenly this wave of happiness hit me.

  He never for once stopped loving me or visting me for nine months and most importantly he still loves me.

"Uhm is he-"

"Don't worry the hospital has informed him. He'll be here soon"
She said.

"I have to go now"
She smiled before walking out the door.

*******************************************

       Hours went by and i wondered why sanè hasn't come to see me or visit me yet. The hospital has obviously let him know that i had woken up and if he missed me as much the nurse here said he did he should be here already. 
   A lot of wierd questions kept crossing my mind as the time went by and i couldn't do this anymore. So i got up got rid of all the IVs  and just left the hospital. My head hurt like crazy and every thing i saw looked fuzy but i just needed to see sanè.
    I finally made it to our house and anxiety suddenly hit me. I was afraid of what i was going to meet and how much things had changed. I rang the doorbell and i saw the least person i was expecting to see.

"Melissa? What are you doing here"
I asked her as i ran my eyes through her entire body.

She was wearing a nightware so comfortable you'd think this was her house.

"I should be asking you that annelia?"
She replied.

   I wondered where this melissa came from. I mean before i was hit on the head she was really nice and calm around me and now my head is throbbing and she's all hostile and bossy.

"Melissa are you okay?"
I asked out of curiousity.

"Look leave here right now!"
She raised her voice trying to intimidate me.

       Wait! I'm the one who got hit on the head and melissa is the one with amnesia. THIS IS MY HOUSE WIERDO!!

"Melissa this is my house"
I tried to reason with the somewhat lost melissa.

"Not anymore girl. Move along!"
She yelled and shut the door.

"Wait! Who do you think you are?!"
I got tired of playing nice.

"This is my house incase you haven't realized and where the hell is my husband!"
I yelled while slamming the door with my fist and yelling.

"Stop this madness!"
She whispered through the door.

"What's going on melissa?"
I heard sanè asked.

"I should be asking you!"
I yelled through the locked door.

"Wait is that?!"
Sanè said and quickly opened the door.

  As he opened the door.  I froze for moment for many reasons. One was because he was half naked and secondly because he looked so different from the guy i saw in the morning before going for work. He just stood there and tears fell from his eyes.

    This is the very time i saw him so happy and so sad at the same time. His face was so cloudy but yet you could see the joy. He was different. Not just any little difference. watching him from four steps away but yet it seemed like he was a million miles away from me.

"ANNELIA!!"
he finally yelled and pulled me into a really tight hug and we stayed this way for minutes. He sobbed for most of it.

"Th--they w-wanted to-"
He said in between his breakdown and kept holding me tighter.

"Lia. Oh my God! Lia"
He kept saying. I missed him so much. The thought of how he must have hurt so bad now dawned on me as i saw him.

"Sanè I'm okay now. I've come back to you"
I said as he held my face to his and our foreheads bumped.

"God! You don't know how i feel right now. Lia it was hell"
He said in between his tears.

"I'm s-so s-sorry"
My voice shaked because of the tears and how bad it broke my heart to see him this way.

" i almost lost you."
He finally said after minutes of just holding my face.

"I'm never leaving you again sanè"
I finally said and we just held each other tighter for another minute.

"Let's go inside sanè. I miss van and our home."
I finally said.

"Yes! Yes! Uhm.. I  wonder why the hospital didn't call. Did you want to surprise me? Because it was totally worth it. I wasn't even sure it was you i was looking at"
Sanè spoke really fast.

"Wait you didn't get the hospital's call? They told me you had told them you'll be there soon but i waited for hours and didn't see you so i decided to find you myself."
I said.

"No at all. I would have ran there immediately. I didn't get any call at least not that I'm aware of. Maybe it's a mistake."
He said and i found it really strange that he wouldn't have gotten the call.

   MELISSA! I suddenly remembered her rudeness to me and there was something off.

"Sanè what's she doing here?"
I asked as we entered the house. Melissa was sitting on the couch comfortably like this house was her palace.

"Uhm.. we'll talk about that later. Let's get you settled in."
He diverted.

"Sanè"
I stopped and remembered that he was half naked.

"Lia let's go"
He said.

"Why are you comfortably half naked around melissa and she's also comfortable doing the same?"
I asked and some scenarios were beginning to form in my head.

"Lia let's just go to our room"
Sanè diverted again.

"Leave my house right now!"
I lost my cool and stormed towards melissa because right now i wasn't about to believe what my head was saying.

"Annelia your head's begin to bleed. Let's go back to the hospital"
Sanè diverted for the third time.

"Why do you keep diverting sanè?!"
I asked and melissa just laughed.

"What's so funny?!"
I yelled at her.

"When you sort her out I'd be waiting for you"
Melissa said and went back to sitting on the couch comfortably.

"Sort me out?! Mind telling me what that means sanè??!!"
I asked.

"Anne--"

"Don't fucking call my name. What the hell is going on sanè!!"
I yelled and my head was throbbing badly again.

"Uhm lia..okay Listen to me carefully okay. I love you and you know that right"
He kept on parading rounf the question.

"I really love you with all my heart and i would have never in my right-"

"We slept together annelia. Twice!!"
Melissa cut sanè off.

   I just felt like i was drowning over and over again and i coudln't breathe. He just stood there and it hit me. This is why he felt different. This is why he looked different. This was why he looked so sad yet happy. I felt betrayed and angry. Mostly at myself for thinking he loves me enough to stay away from any other person while i was at the brink of death. He hurt me and she hurt me but she was so haopy the about it. What did i ever do to her for her to hurt me so bad. He's the only person i love and trust but he just shattered me and my trust.

"Is s-she s-saying the truth?"
I shivered in fear.

"Ye-s"
He reluctantly said.

"But i swear i wasn't in my right mind. Your mom and everyone was talking about taking you off life support. You didn't seem to be improving. Van needed help with everything and-"

"It was a moment of weakness lia. I swear to you"
He paused and continued but all i that kept replaying in my head was the vows we made to each other on our wedding day. Were they all lies?

"Mistake! sanè you loved it!"
Melissa said.

  They both got into an argument and everything began to fade and fade until i hit the ground. I could hear sanè yell and call out my name and i heard Melissa's voice and boom! Everything came back to me.

"Pick her up cole!"

"No let's just leave her here. You hit her again even after i said she's dead already. So noone is finding her here anytime soon!"

"Oh for fuck sakes! Why did Keith have to send a dumb person like you to help out"

"She just moved! Fuck I'm out of here."

"Lia why won't you fucking die! Keith already said if he can't have you noone will so Just let me and sanè be happy Don't worry I'll take care of him better than you ever could!"

***bang bang***

IT WAS MELISSA AND COLE SPROUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.7K 46
Sep, 26, 2021 : #67 in romance Sep, 26, 2021 : #15 in drama Sep, 12, 2021 : #2 in loving April, 29, 2023 : #1 in mystery-thriller NOT EVERYTHING IS H...
62.4K 1.2K 32
Sweet, sheltered, innocent Mia Bianchi lives her life according to her fathers rules, still at 19 she does as he says, not knowing life beyond her 15...
87.5K 2.7K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...
1K 94 7
''Hey, dollface.'' He shouted behind me. I hissed and pretend not to hear anything. Maybe if I ignore them, they would go away like in the nightmare...