𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎�...

By mlktaeee

[COMPLETED ] ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a world full of Mafia and Assassins, Only the Devils and the Demons survive, What... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
🥀 CHAPTER 1
🥀CHAPTER 2
🥀CHAPTER 3
🥀CHAPTER 5
🥀CHAPTER 6
🥀CHAPTER 7
🥀CHAPTER 8
🥀CHAPTER 9
🥀CHAPTER 10
🥀CHAPTER 11
🥀CHAPTER 12
🥀CHAPTER 13
🥀CHAPTER 14
🥀CHAPTER 15
🥀CHAPTER 16
🥀CHAPTER 17
🥀CHAPTER 18
🥀CHAPTER 19
🥀CHPATER 20
🥀CHAPTER 21
🥀CHAPTER 22
🥀 CHAPTER 23
🥀CHAPTER 24
🥀CHAPTER 25
🥀CHAPTER 26
🥀CHAPTER 27
🥀CHAPTER 28
🥀CHAPTER 29
🥀 PUBLISHED/COMPLETED
🥀CHAPTER 30
🥀CHAPTER 31
🥀CHAPTER 32
🥀CHAPTER 33
🥀CHAPTER 34
🥀CHAPTER 35
🥀CHAPTER 36
🥀CHAPTER 37
🥀CHAPTER 38
🥀CHAPTER 39
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

🥀CHAPTER 4

9.3K 395 105
By mlktaeee

LISA'S POV

While I was on my way to the principal's office I made faces to every cctv I encounter, I know gramps is watching me and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"GRAMPSSSSS---"

" DON'T GRAMPS ME! LALISA MANOBAN!"

"NE??" I answered excitedly and giggled, he massaged his temple before plopping his body on his swivel chair

"Lalisa...Yesterday was the start of second sem and yet you already caused a ruckus on the whole school!! What do you expect on my co stockholders when they find out about this??!"

"Grampssss~" I said in my most sweetest tone ever and yet he's still frowning so I pouted.

"Aishhh! You're being too spoiled...you'll clean the whole auditorium as punish--"

"Gramppps????!" I grunted and he only gave me a glare I sighed before I started using my last shot. I crossed my arms and sat on the top of his table.

"Alright...I guess I'll just tell grammy that her husband is giving her beloved granddaughter a hard time at--"

"YAHHHH!" Gramps shouted which made me jolt up from my seat and stood up straight "H-How could you do this??" He said in a low and defeated voice.

"Oh no! Don't worry gramps! I'll clean the auditorium! I'll just tell grammy about it--"

"Detention Lalisa!" He said with finality before heaving a sigh, I almost jumped in excitement when I heard it, I couldn't stop myself and I ran towards his direction and clung onto his armrest while kneeling.

"IHHHH Thank you gramps!!You're really scared of grammy" I teased him and he just grunted before shaking his head "Just the thought of her holding her cane with so much force makes me flip already what do you expect?"

"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" I laughed and soon followed by gramps.

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH---"

"DETENTION LALISA MANOBAN!" He screamed and I immediately stood up and ran outside the principal's office while laughing.

I reached the detention room and I was about to open it when I saw a thick hand grabbed my wrists, he was running while pulling me, I got startled so I wasn't able to react and just ran along with him, He turned towards me and I almost tripped when I saw his face.

HOLY MOLY OF FREAKING PRANKS??!! IS THIS A GOD????!

My insides screamed, Dang it! LALISA! this is not the time to start fangirling, I recovered fast when I felt something was pulled out of my pocket but still we were running to God knows where! I was about to pull my wrists but I realized we stopped.

In just a snap I heard the sound of a door being shut and the sound of a padlock followed it. Once the situation sinked in, I panicked.

There's no light nor any air present, its just me the darkness and the dying silence, painful flashbacks started flodding my mind which caused tears to start falling, I gasped for air but I only recieved the dusty scent of this storage room, I tried searching for my phone but its nowhere to be found, I also searched for any light switches but failed.

I kept on trying to breathe but I couldn't bring myself to gasp for more, the more I gasp the more painful it becomes.

I can feel how my sweat covers my whole face and it's fvcking burning my whole body.

I stared at the upper front of this room where a heavily tinted mosaic glass window with a heavy padlock is located...

I have to get out of here...

I need to...

-----

ROSE'S POV

We took our seat as soon as we reached the cafeteria. It's lunch time and we couldn't find Lisa so we decided to head on our own.

"Jisoo let's order--"

" No! Let's wait for Park Jimin! He said he'd be here any moment soon, I'm treating him and he said he'd join us for lunch" Jisoo eonnie casually said which made Jennie heaved a sigh and started browsing her phone.

While me, on the other hand, is trembling! I started playing with my fingers while we wait and minutes later girls who was seated near the entrance started yelping.

From here we saw two people entered the cafeteria, It was an expressionless guy whose wearing a white gucci headband and along with him is the most perverted jackass I ever knew.

"Yah! Shortie! Over here!" We heared a shout coming on the Bts's table from afar, it was the guy who always smile and is full with energy like as if he's a whole sunshine.

The perverted jackass raised his middle finger to them and started walking towards our direction along with his friend.

"Hey guys! Sorry I was a bit late Jisoo noona"

"Aigoooo! No problem!"

"Oh and uh, this is my friend Kim Taehyung" he introduced him and I turned to Jennie who started biting her lower lip before sexily walked towards the Kim Taehyung guy.

Omg! He's the guy whom Jennie eonnie flirted in the Bar?

"Oppaa...would you like to join us for lunch?" Jennie said in the most seducing way she can while running her fingers onto the guys necktie and I subconsciously looked away.

Aish! What a flirt!

"Tssss no" Was the only thing Taehyung said before pushing the perverted jackass aside and went to their friends table.

Jennie pouted before sitting back on her spot

"Well ummm, I'll go order now Jimin just take your seat beside Rosé, what would you like?"

"Anything what Rosé likes hehe" he said without leaving his eyes on me Jisoo eonnie nodded before leaving along with Jennie. I could feel his friends stares on us even from afar which makes me uncomfortable!

He even started to stick closer on my figure, I glared at him and he just mockingly smiled.

Those darn smilimg eyes! How do I get rid of that????!!

*flashback*

After I left the apartment I happily entered the library, I went to the back part of it so no one would notice me. I pulled my syllabus out of my bag before opening it on the first page.

In just a minute i felt myself dozing off until my eyes shut.

****

*THUDD*

I jolted up my head when I heard a bang sound.

Crap! I fell asleep!

I muttered to myself before fixing my things and while leaving the area I saw a peice of book lying on the ground.

"Oww, this must be the reason which caused the sound" I said before walking on the shelf in front of me.

And my book constantly fell to the ground when I witnessed what's happening in frotn of me. It was a girl and a guy hungrily kissing each other and the worst thing is they're wearing our uniform! I interlocked my hands and closed my eyes.

I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING !

"Our father in heaven...hollowed be--" I started praying but stopped when I couldn't hear any sounds anymore, I slowly opened my eyes, which I regretted a lot!

The girl looked at me like she's about to kill me but as soon as she recognized me she bowed before fixing her dress and ran away. I turned back the guy who was smiling like as if he was amused while looking at me.

ISN'T HE THE GUY WHOM I MET YESTERDAY????!!!!

The memory of me kissing his jaw replayed on my mind.

HOLY MOTHER OF MY FREAKING PASTA! IT'S HIM!

I gulped when my gaze landed on his bare chest, five buttons where undone showing me his muscled chest.

"Wanna be my next client?" He asked and I immediately shook my head in the fastest way I could, he laughed at my response before closing his buttons.

"Why are you here?"

"H-Huh? I uhh...I was hungry so I went here" I reasoned out and I swore on myself so hard after I realized what I've said. He laughed again and sat on the table while looking at me happily.

"Oh? I didn't know that library sells food now..." he sarcastically answered and I nodded.

"Y-Yeah! Uh...they have a very good carrot chips here! That's why I came here!" I lied before bowing and bid my goodbye. I ran as fast as I could and I swear!

I'M NEVER GOING BACK TO THE LIBRARY AGAIN!!

****

JIMIN'S POV

I laughed after she left, I fixed myself but I couldn't understand why her cute expressions really satisfy me too much. I made my way to the counter and leaned in.

"Umm miss how much is the carrot chip?" I asked and the librarian looked at me confused

"What do you mean sir?"

"Oh uh, never mind  haha" I said before walking out of the room, I scoffed and started laughing

Did she just trick me?

I asked myself and instantly smiled when I remember her cute reaction.

'She's really an interesting one'

*end of flashback*

---

Ok this is trash but.... I'm really satisfied with it!

Have a great day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.9K 44
(Complete) This is story about 2 powerfull Mafia groups who hate each other but maybe destiny has planned something else for them what will happen...
188K 4.7K 61
Where in Jungkook has a crush on Lisa and Lisa has a crush on Jungkook. Not just Liskook but other ships too like: Taennie Jirosé Jinsoo Started: M...
218K 7K 34
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝖾𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖻�...
293K 7.6K 28
➴Taennie AU in which, the criminal spots his love for the first time in a crowded ballroom. sharing more than just secret glances with her. ⤷ Romance...