Loving Toby (Completed)

By _justvivi

Once in our lifetime, we will meet someone who changes everything. And for Luna Greene, it was in the name of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 33

12 3 0
By _justvivi

One of the perks of having a producer/director father like Chase Greene was getting an exclusive ticket for an already sold-out concert! Luna grinned happily when his father gave her the gift that she's been asking for, it's a ticket for two for the concert with The Wonder Years, Motion City Soundtrack, You Blew it and of course State Champs, the venue will be in The Observatory at Sta Ana the weekend after prom.

And speaking of prom, Luna, Athena, Lexus and France were doing the tiresome duty of finding the perfect dress for the girls. The boys will be wearing the suits from Anya's collection; Athena's mother owns a small boutique that sells gentlemen clothes. Leaving the girls to find a dress on their own.

"Try it on," Lexus handed Athena a black V neck velvet dress that made Athena's eyes twinkled and judging by her look, there's no way that they're going out of the shop without buying the dress. The prom would be a classic Hollywood theme featuring extravagant dress and well-tailored suits.

The three of them settled on the couch while waiting for Athena to come out of the dressing room, and when she did, Luna couldn't stop gawking at how gorgeous her best friend was. The dress has thin straps, with a square neckline and high slit that reaches up to her perfectly toned thigh, it was too revealing for her liking, but Athena gives justice to the dress in every way. The fabric clings perfectly on her petite figure, and her long ginger hair complimenting the look effortlessly. Just a bit of accessories and a good pair of high heels and she'll looks like a lady walking on the red carpet instead of a highschooler attending a prom on a Friday night.

"Oh my god we're definitely buying this dress now!" France was the first to dashed to the counter that startled the sales lady on his way and paid the dress using the card that Anya gave them to use for everything that they needed to buy.

"Damn babe looks like you'll be breaking hearts on Friday!" Luna wasn't exaggerating, Athena was a total head turner. Whoever Athena's date will be, he's one lucky bastard to be in the presence of her best friend.

"More like banging boys on Friday," Lexus butted in earning a chuckle from both girls.

They spent the next few hours looking for a dress for Luna, and a shoe for Athena but knowing her friend, she'll definitely going to borrow a pair from her closet for that. Not that she's complaining.

"How about this one?" France showed her a Navy-blue tulle layered thin strapped dress that catches Luna's eyes immediately.

She quickly changed into the dress, loving the soft fabric on her skin and stepped out of room after checking herself on the mirror.

"You look gorgeous in it, but I don't think that would be enough to make Toby's gawking on you all night," Athena's word making her pout, she likes the dress but there's no point in buying it if she couldn't wear it for the prom.

"I second that," France agreed after carefully looking at her from head to toe. Lexus just nodded in agreement but did not say a word. Luna removed the dress in defeat, when Athena shoved a white dress inside the dressing room.

"Athena!"

"Just try it on!" Athena urged enthusiastically, slamming the door before she could protest. Luna groan in frustration but decided to put the dress on without much of a fight.

The reflection on the mirror stunned her, the ivory-colored strapless dress with pearl covered top and a side draped that looks like a tail completing her curves in all the right places. The dress was a big long for her small stature, but it was nothing a small trip to the tailor couldn't fix.

Luna twirl happily with the dress on, and with one last glance on the mirror, she stepped out of the room and presented herself to the three judges waiting impatiently for her to come out.

"Wow," the three looks as enchanted by the dress as her, Lexus was quick to snap a photo of her, wondering if he just sent it to Toby or not.

"So?" She asked already knowing the verdict for the dress.

"Babe, you got to be kidding me! You look stunning!" Athena beamed, inspecting the dress happily while France runs to the cashier to pay for the dress. Lexus snapping more pictures that she gladly posed for.

After another hour of shopping and checking out more shops, the four of them was now laying cozily on the comfort of her room with two boxes of pizza, a bucket of chicken and mojos.

"So, you'll be leaving on weekend with Toby, right?" France asked while chewing the pizza on his mouth.

"Yep," she replied happily, everything was set for her surprised. Tyra and Dr. Morris already gave their permission to take him to the concert. Of course, Toby needs to be on his best condition, otherwise, everything would be in vain.

"Oh, you're staying in a hotel or something?" Lexus looking amusedly at her, the pizza now long forgotten as the three turned their heads to Luna whose busy devouring her fifth slice of pizza.

"Yeah, the hotel near the stadium, dad said not to bother going home after the concert since the show ends a little before midnight and she doesn't trust me driving during those hours", Luna answered quickly, turning her head to see the three of them looking at her with a knowing look on their faces.

"What?"

"You, and Toby, hotel room, alone, hello? Ring a bell?"

"That's impossible" she argued weakly, realizing what they were talking about, fanning her face with her hands as she felt her body heating up with the thoughts about the possibility that she and Toby will be doing the deed.

"Impossible my ass! You're a girl and he's a boy of course it's possible!"

"I'm not thinking about those stuffs okay!" she lied causing her friends to crack up as she buried her burning face into the mattress.

"Bull," the three said in unison. She can tell that her friends were enjoying her innocence a little too well.

"We're stuck in kissing though," Luna mumbled, remembering that they haven't passed the kissing stage not that it mattered much to her, but just thinking about the thoughts of her and Toby alone in a hotel room bothered her so much now. It's not that it's the first time that she's sharing a room with Toby, but this time they already confessed their feelings for each other!

"Oh, babe we're here to give you some much needed advice," the devilish grin on Athena's face scared her a little, adding France and Lexus wiggled their brows at her made her swallowed nervously.

-

Later that night, Lexus decided to stay with her since Caleb will be out partying with his teammates and her mother was still in Seattle, leaving her all alone to fend for herself.

"Hey babe, something happened with Darius, right?" Lexus broke the silence first; she was reading a book next to him.

"What do you mean?" Luna asked, closing the book, shifting her full attention to Lexus who eyed her carefully.

"Athena told me what happened, why you didn't tell me anything huh?" Remembering the encounter with Darius a few days back, Luna heaved a sigh.

"Because there's nothing to tell Alexus, I'm fine and he wouldn't be causing trouble for a while," Luna told him what happened without holding anything back, Lexus has to know even though he was clearly in distressed after hearing everything that happened in his absence.

"I still don't understand why he would hide that thing," she mumbled, resting her head on Lexus arms as they lay comfortably on the sheets.

"Luna, about that, I asked someone to look into in," Luna didn't have to ask about how he managed to get someone to do the job, Lexus has a way of doing things and she wasn't curious enough to pry. As long as Lexus wasn't doing something bad, she'll be fine with anything.

"And?"

"That girl, she was a minor," Last summer, Lexus and Caleb went on an errand in Redwood. Where they found Darius holding hands with a pregnant girl, curiosity getting the best of them as they followed the two inside a particularly cheap motel. Lexus doing his thing, manages to know that the girl was staying inside the establishment for quite a while now. But to think that she was a minor, Darius surely got himself in a big trouble.

"Is that why?"

"Probably,"

"Karma sure is a bitch, I feel sorry for her though," no matter how much she hated Darius, she still felt sorry for the poor girl who suffers the consequence of being entangled with him.

Luna snuggled closer to Lexus, the scent of his cologne filling her senses; it's been a while since they spent the night together without their friends. Back when they were kids, Lexus would spend most of his weekends with her, but now she has Toby, and Lexus spent most of his weekends with school duties, time surely flies fast.

"I miss you babe," she mumbled sleepily, feeling the warmth of his arms wrapped safely around her.

"Yeah, can't believe I'm missing you too," He replied playfully, ruffling her hair that she didn't mind. Luna could feel her lids closing in, she wanted to talk more with Lexus, but she was too tired to keep her eyes open.

"Good night, Lex,"

"Good night, Elliana," Lexus replied softly, caressing her back as she let herself slipped into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2.3K 63
Cole Davis, a 17 year old teenager who is just a boring nerd, he is a loner and his only friends are his books. But he also have crush on Luna Brown...
318 68 34
Get inside a teenagers mind, and start living through their eyes. Luna is a complicated teenager, with an equal amount of dramatic, complicated frien...
13.4M 426K 47
Harper is a shy and timid girl who is the constant target for the school bullies. But when her family relocates to the other side of town things begi...
372 37 18
being only twenty years old, four girls have had their whole futures planned out for them since they were young. although their plans may not all lea...