Burnt skies

由 itsiqra13

What happens when an ex footballer becomes a doctor to investigate a disease which killed her mother? Well th... 更多

Prologue
Home sweet home
Ms Luthor
The Interview
Date night
The Raid
The DEO
Potstickers
The Challenge
Travels
Arriving
Saturday
London
Her?
The Father
Home
You took notes?
What's a tomato?
I'd rather not speak to you
Deranged pyschopath
To protect you
Stars
Why are we packing so aggressively?
The mother of the century
Guns and crushes
Crumpled Bullet
Gala's and ex's
Trust? Never heard of it.
Drinking is fun
It hurts
To new beginnings
Just for 2 weeks?
To see some stars
Reunited and it feels so good
Back so soon?
Moving back again
Chris the builder
The choice
Please wait
The new apartment
Eliza
Proposals always end like that. Right?
Dreams don't come true
Forts
Jenga
Not an update but sort of an update
Champions
You're so beautiful
How lovely
Get our girl
Stay? Please!
We are going to get her back
Trust
Wake up!
Lose you again
William and traumatic events
Panic?!
Wedding bells

She's gone

768 21 0
由 itsiqra13

Chris may have fallen asleep with a smile but she was awoken covered in sweat and tears. She quickly got up and took a shower trying to cleanse herself from her dream. She looked at her phone and saw some messages from Lena and Kara and Sam. She ignored Lena and Kara and opened Sam's.

Sam: Hey, Would you want to get some coffee today? (God I sound like a barista, sorry I'm not good at this part) I'm free today, and yeah.

Chris: Don't worry you don't sound like a barista, and coffee sounds great. Theres a local coffee shop not too far from your house, wanna meet there?

Sam: Yes. I know which one you're talking about. See you in 30?

Chris: see you in 30.

Chris places her phone down and looked around her apartment. She sighed and opened her closet door. She put on some black ripped jeans with a white t shirt and a flannel shirt wrapped around her waist, she put on her vans and a beanie to cover her head.

She looked at herself in the mirror to check herself one last time and once she approved she made her way out. She made her way to the coffee shop and sat down and waited for Sam. Not long after she saw her rushing in.

"I am so sorry I am late. My daughter left her science project at home so I had to go and drive back to her school and give it to her."

"Hey it's cool, I just got here like 5 minutes ago so calm down."

"Sorry."

"Stop apologising. I think it's cute, you're obviously an amazing mother."

"I try."

"How old is she?"

"she's 12"

"I bet she's adorable."

"She can be. I'm just trying to keep her a kid and stop her from growing up." Sam chuckled.

"If you want to stop her from becoming a rebellious teenager then keep her away from Lena Luthor."

Sam laughed. "I take it she was the bad influence?"

"Oh god no. I was 100% the bad influence. Lena just encouraged me."

They both let out a laugh. The waitress came over and they ordered their coffees and continued their conversation. They were talking about bioengineering when Chris's phone rang.

"I'm so sorry I have to take this"

"It's cool."

Chris got up and answered the call.

"This better be good Lee."

"It's not Lena it's Alex."

"Okay bye."

"No Chris, wait it's about Lena."

"What?"

"We've lost her."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE LOST HER?"

"She's gone."

"No, wait no. She can't be gone." Chris began to cry.

"Chris we need your help to find her."

"Find her?"

"Yes because she's gone missing" Alex said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"WHAT THE FUCK AGENT DANVERS I THOUGHT YOU WERE TELLING ME THAT MY SISTER WAS DEAD"

"No. I was trying to tell you that she's missing."

"Okay I need to call Kara, bye"

Chris hung up and her phone immediately began to ring. She saw the number and was very confused. She answered it and spoke before the caller could.

"Listen here you disgusting piece of shit, you release Lena before I remove every single bone in your body."

"Damn Chris, bit violent. I'm not being held hostage."

"Lena?"

"Duh I called you."

"Alex told me you're gone missing."

"So you answered Alex's call?"

"No she called me from your office. That's not the point, why do they think you've gone missing."

"I don't know. I left a note in my office stating I'll be gone for a while."

"What did the note say exactly Lee?"

"Lena will be gone for a while. Will return when her task is complete."

"Lena Kieran Luthor I'm going to kill you myself. You see how that sounds like a hostage note or whatever they're called."

"Ohhh I see it now."

" go call Kara and let her know you're okay."

"Yeah I'll do that. Also Chris before I go can you please send me your location."

"Why?"

"Because Its easier than hacking into your phone and getting it myself."

"Odd but okay."

Chris hung up and walked back to Sam.

"I am so so sorry. It was Lena and she never usually calls me during working hours for her so I had to take it."

"No problem. Everything okay?"

"Peachy, she just wants my location I don't know why."

The two continued their coffee date and then parted ways.

Chris was going to start her new job on the day after tomorrow, so she had decided to go visit the team and see how they play. She made her way to the stadium and saw the team standing before her, she saw them play and was not impressed. They were losing 2-0 to a junior league team.

She walked over to the coach who was retiring and they saw her and instantly recognised her.

"They need a bit of improving but nothing you can't handle."

"Hey coach"

"How are you Chris?"

"Been better."

"I've missed you. Team isn't the same without you."

"Coach I left this place over 13 years ago."

"Yeah but, you were still playing you just moved to the big leagues. I still got to see you."

"I know but you know why I left."

"I know but it just hurt, I lost my baby sister and then I lost you too, you're basically a little sister to me too."

"I know Jessie but everything here was too much. I walked past that street every day, and then everything with my mum."

"I was surprised when you called me asking for a job."

"I had to get away."

"I know that face, that's the same face you had when you and Eliza had a fight and I would sort it out." Chris smiles sadly at her mentor.

"Who is it?"

"No one."

"Christine."

"A federal agent in National city. We dated for a few months and I was going to move in."

"That's a really big step."

"Yeah, also a mistake. The day I was officially moving in is the same day I caught her with her ex on the couch in the apartment."

Jessie stood there with her eyes wide and she was speechless. She took a minute to calm herself down. "That motherfucker."

"It's cool Jessie, She's happy now so it's cool"

"No, stop this isn't the Chris I know. The Chris I knew would fight for the woman she loved, she must have been happy with you for her to ask you to move in."

"I'm not worth it."

"YOU, CHRISTINE ELIZABETH TRODAIRE, ARE WORTH SO MUCH."

One of the substitutes heard this and saw Chris.

"She's worth £4 million"

"Thanks for elaborating her net worth Michele"

"Anytime coach."

Jessie turned to face Chris and saw she was chuckling.

"Come on the game is nearly finished, let's go I'll introduce you to the team."

Chris introduced herself to the team and her former mentor had introduced each of them to her. Chris instantly became protective over them.

This was her team now. She had to raise them to be the best.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1K 5
This book is discontinued, which means it will not be updated. - After losing her parents at a young age, Y/N is forced to live with a close family...
210K 5.8K 37
Lena was devestated as she found out about her best friends true identity, well she thought they were true friends. She felt hurt and betrayed...Kara...
ODE 由 ོعلي |

同人小說

15K 714 16
Lex is dead and Kara's secret has been revealed. Naturally, Lena shuts everyone out and buries herself in work. When suddenly a letter from Lex falls...
68.7K 1.7K 11
Kara Danvers, a.k.a. Supergirl, never thought she'd fall in love with a Luthor, Lena Luthor, her best friend, for that matter. ~~~~~~~~ "You can't g...