Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

Par Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... Plus

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 16

7K 105 68
Par Vergil_the_chairman

[Your outfit for the wedding]

[KDA outfits for the wedding]

Half an hour left before the wedding ceremony.

At the entrance of the wedding.

5:30 PM

—————————————————————————

[Third POV]

You can hear people talking, people laughing, telling jokes and kids laughing and playing around at the wedding that is very costly. A limo written 'KDA' piled up in front of the wedding place and a few people saw this and one by one everyone started talking about the Limo.

Random girl- I wonder if that's really KDA coming to this wedding party.

Random guy- I wish if it were really them. I really wanna meet Y/N, I'm a huge fan.

Random girl- Same!

Another random girl- Everyone someone is going out of the car.

The limo has been parked in front of the wedding place and the driver exited the vehicle and opened the door so the people inside the limo would come out.

?- Thank you bob

The person who opened the door for them and names 'bob' bowed and came back to his normal stances still holding the door for them to exit.

The person who thanks bob was none other than 'Evelyn' herself. Main vocalist of the group and a big sister figure to KDA and future wife of Y/N. The people cheered happily at the arrival of Evelyn.

Evelyn- Thank you my darlings!

She waved at the people who cheered for her and found a place for her and her tear members to settle down at.

Another person came out of the limo and it was ahri herself, main vocalist of the groups and the childish one of them all.

Ahri- Appreciate it bob.

He nodded and ahri did the same thing what Evelyn did, waved at the people cheering for her and sat across Evelyn.

The rapper of the group 'akali' exited the limo and showed a peace sign to the people who cheered for her.

Akali- Sup

The main dancer and responsible for the choreography dances of the group is "Kai'sa'. She put one leg out and help bob's hand to get up like a fashionista.

Kai'sa- How is everyone doing?

The fans cheered more and said things like 'I love you Kai'sa' or ' Please sign my autograph' and stuffs like that making Kai'sa walking faster to the table and sat beside akali.

{Play the song above}

Then the final member of KDA, the one actually talks to his fans, asks if everyone is having a great time on their concerts and asks if there okay. It's everyone's favorite cinnamon roll. "[Y/N]!".

He exited the limo casually and started moving and grooving his body to the music and even winking at some fans making them squeal loudly. He did a few turns and pointed finger guns at them and did he's own sound affect 'Pow pow'.

He even had a 'Galaxy' chocolate bar in his hand and is casually eating it while walking his way to the table, he saw some fans wanted some of it so then he gave the entire half-eaten chocolate bar to one female fan.

Female fan- EEEEKKK!!!!

Then others fans started fighting against and it soon turn to be a fan fight for the chocolate bar, Y/N already left before the fight already happened. He took a seat between ahri and Evelyn.

Akali- You always love to make an entrance do you Y/N?

He chuckled a bit and rubbed the nape of his neck.

Y/N- Oh well you know me, Musics and dances are my thing and all.

The speaker of the mic who was Lux tapped the mic a few times which gained everyone's attention in the room, she cleared her throat a few times and spoke to the microphone.

Lux- Thank you everyone for coming to Rakan and Xayah's wedding today, we appreciate your presence.

She checked the time of her watch and realized it was already time for the Groom and bride to come already. She then remembered the dance sequence Y/N and the 2 about to be married couples practiced.

Lux- And I here by announce to you... Rakan and Xayah.

A bunch of clones of Y/N came all in different clothes but different faces thanks to their make up artists.

The 2 danced a bit and the important people of the wedding came and started dancing happily to each other. Not the romantic dance... the fun dance you dunce! They both shakes their Burt and hit their butts together.

The 2 laughed in joy and mentally thanks Y/N for this and Y/N nodded back at both of them and continued watching them dance until they had to really do the ceremony. Both held each other's hand and looked at each other.

Priest- Mr. Rakan, would like to take Ms. Xayah as your beloved wife?

Rakan- Yes a thousand times yes.

Priest- And Ms. Xayah—

Before the priest could complete his sentence, Xayah just kissed Rakan passionately and flashed a smile at her.

Xayah- Yes! A million times yes!

They kissed again and everyone stood up and cheered for the now married couples who will soon lead a happy life and soon a happy family as well.

Then jinx came in between them and was in the mood to...

Jinx- Let's get this party Started!

Rakan and Xayah both laughed at her cheerful and a bit insane tone but nonetheless didn't waste any time and started being party animales... wel after they cut the cake then they started being party animals.

[Time skip]

Everyone had a very good time and were smiling happily from the events and especially Y/N since his plan executed perfectly.

Y/N- *sigh* nothing can go wrong with today.

He took a sip from his soda and started eating lasagna on his plate while everyone ate the food they picked and we all know akali loved ramen so why wouldn't she eat one today.

Unknowingly to Y/N someone he knows was in the group surrounded by people, dancing to the music and fainted on the floor.

Y/N saw this and immediately Checked on the person and he couldn't believe what he was seeing...

To be continued....

—————————————————————————
Am I like the only author who is active around the KDA fandom or something ?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

45.2K 732 16
Y/N was a normal 17 year old boy about to graduated from high school. Ever since he started high school he always get bully by older kids, so he does...
148K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
148K 7K 40
Sometimes life puts you through the toughest shit, it might just crush your heart. But right around the corner? Maybe something that will shift your...
57.8K 1.5K 52
-Y/N L/N was once a boy, born and raised in Ionia, exposed to the magic and pure unspoiled beauty of the region. Being of Vastayan descent, it came n...