แด…แดแดกษด า“แดส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸ

By melomagic_

๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’– ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’‚... More

๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿž
๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿš๐Ÿš
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿš๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ
๐Ÿš๐Ÿž
๐Ÿš๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿš๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ›๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿก
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿš
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿž
๐Ÿœ๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿก
๐Ÿž๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿž๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿž๐Ÿš (๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿ›(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿœ(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ‘)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿ(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ’)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿž(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ“)
๐Ÿž๐ŸŸ(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ”)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿ (๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ•)
๐Ÿž๐Ÿก(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ–)
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ—)
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ™ (๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ)
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿš
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ›
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿœ
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚)
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿž(๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚)
๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ
Not a mf update
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ 
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ™( ๐’˜๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’” )
hey, listen......
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿš( ๐’˜๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’” )
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ›( ๐’˜๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’”? )
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก
hmmm........
๐Ÿก๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿก๐Ÿš
๐Ÿก๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿก๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿก๐Ÿ
๐Ÿก๐Ÿž
๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ
wtf?!!!!!!
๐Ÿก๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿก๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™
Sequel๐Ÿ’™
heyyyyyyyyy
boo
it's me again

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

2.4K 173 56
By melomagic_

ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

I yawned as I got out of bed to pee.

I slowly walked to the bathroom and I almost fell asleep again as I peed. When I was done, I flushed the toilet and went over to the sink to wash my hands and brush. I was about to grab my toothbrush but stopped midway when I saw a sticky note attached to it.

I looked around for a bit to make sure nobody was in here with me before grabbing the brush and the note, reading the note first.

Good morning
Might wanna add some toothpaste on that

I figured it was from Wayne because it was written in his sloppy handwriting and he had signed the bottom. Plus he stayed the night but had to leave early.

I shook my head and brushed my teeth. After that, I went downstairs to fix myself some breakfast but I saw a covered platter on the table with a note stuck to it and a bouquet of roses.

Healthy breakfast = energy
You're gonna need a lot of it later;)

I laughed at his innuendo and opened the platter.

"How the fuck...." I trailed off as I stared at the food on the plate. I know Wayne can't make nun' else but eggs so how the hell he make this?

There was another note attached to the plate.

Don't worry
I ain't make it myself so you safeಠ_ಠ
PS: Check out that emoticon I drew。◕‿◕
Pretty cool right?

I laughed as I went over to the fridge to grab some milk to drink. I grabbed the carton and poured some in a cup. I turned to go back to the table but stopped abruptly when I saw two more notes. "Hell nah. Somebody definitely in here"

I knew it wasn't Zee cause she left yesterday for an 'escapade' with Josh as she put it and she said she'd be gone for a week.

I looked around the kitchen and the living room but I didn't see anybody.

I felt like one of those girls in them horror movies.

I just shook it off and went back to the kitchen. I was just tripping.

I read the first note.

Don't trip
There's nobody there

"How the fuck did he know?" I muttered as I picked up the other note.

I know you^_^

"Okay......". I sat down and ate. After that, I placed the plates in the sink and washed them off.

I went upstairs to take a shower and while I was in the bathroom, my phone rang but I couldn't answer it so I just let it ring on.

"That felt nice" i said as I got out the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and waddled back into my room. I dried off and put on some clothes. After styling my hair, I picked up my phone to check who called me. It was Wayne and he left a voicemail so I played it.

"Check out your nightstand" he said and the voicemail ended.

Weird but okay.

I opened up the first drawer and saw another sticky note in it. Like seriously, how many of these did he leave? And when did he find the time to do this?

You up for a game?
If yes, check out next drawer
If no, still check out next drawer

I closed it and opened the next one. There was another note there.

It's a lil valentine's day scavenger hunt and you have to collect all clues to get the prize.
See last drawer for first clue

Scavenger hunt? What the fuck is wrong with this child? A scavenger hunt on a Sunday morning?

I rolled my eyes and opened the last drawer to get the 'clue'

In the heat of the moment
a spontaneous decision proved surprisingly potent
Where was it?

What the fuck?

_

"Thank you" I smiled at the cashier and took the envelope and a single rose from him.

After a lot of thinking, I eventually got that he meant the store where we met.

I walked out the store and to the waiting Uber. "Where to now?" The driver asked.

"Uh......". I opened the envelope and took out the clue.

A lotta nights we met
To laugh and talk bout how we felt

This one's easy. It's the park.

"Head to the park" I said. "You have to input that in the system you know" he informed me as he started driving. "I know". I rolled my eyes and did as he said.

Soon he was pulling up to the park. "Wait here" I said as I came out the car.

"Wait here. She gon' have to gimme five stars for all this damn waiting" he muttered. I rolled my eyes again and slammed his door.

"Aye don't be slamming the doors! This car a rental!" He yelled from out his window and I snickered a bit.

I walked to the bench we was always sitting on when we came here and looked around it but I didn't find anything.

"Psst!" Someone said beside me. I looked at him and went back to searching. "Psst!" He called again.

I looked around to check if he was talking to someone else before answering. "You talking to me?"

"You Alaina?"

"Yeah" I nodded. "Then yeah, I'm talking to you. Where you been? I been waiting all day" he complained, handing me another envelope and rose. "Thanks"

"Fuck you" he waved me off and left.

"Well fuck you too then" I muttered as I went back to the Uber.

"Bout time you came back. Almost fell asleep" the uber driver said and started driving again. "You know I left the car running. That's gas. So you gon' have to add a lil sum' to my payment"

I ignored him and opened the envelope.

And here we met to be one
To form a bond that could never be undone

This nigga Shakespeare or sum'?

Uh....that's sex right? The first time we had sex.

That was in my room.

"Take me back home"

"You talking like I know where you live" he snapped. I rolled my eyes and told him my address. "You gon' have to input that into the-"

"The system. I know. Now go. And step on it"

He muttered something under his breath but drove faster nonetheless. After a few minutes, we got there and he parked.

"Aye I wasn't gon' say nun' but y'know you kinda cute. So how bout them di-" I cut him off by slamming his door on my way out with the flowers I collected.

"Well fuck you bitch. Ain't like you that cute anyway"

I ignored him and went into the house. I added the flowers to the vase that I put the others in and went upstairs.

When I opened the door to my room, I saw rose petals on the floor, leading up to the bed. The bed was covered in petals and looked so romantic and all but something else caught my attention.

"Holy shit...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter has really given me a lot to think about and I'm just here reflecting on my love life......or my lack thereof and it's just....😭😭😭😭

Thank you for 22k reads
But don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 12.2K 50
I don't know๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Just Read๐Ÿฅบ
50.5K 1.5K 51
๐”ฝ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐•Œ'๐•๐”ธ๐”ผ ๐• ๐”ธโ„•๐”พ๐”ผ๐•ƒ โ„๐”ผ๐”ผ๐•Š๐”ผ
217K 5.2K 32
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ? ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...