IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq (...

By Angel7719135

story of a business tycoon who met a doctor at dental clinic and felt attraction . Story delicts how he want... More

IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 1
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 2
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 3
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 4
IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq -chapter 5
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 6
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 7
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 8
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 9
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 10
IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq - chapter 11
IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 12
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 13
IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 14
IshRa FF: MOHABBAT YA ISHQ- Chapter 16
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 17
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 18
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 19
Some questions to readers.
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 20
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 21
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 22
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 23
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 24
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 25
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 26
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 27
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 28
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 29

IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- Chapter 15

11K 104 28
By Angel7719135

*Hi frnds...thank you so much for all  the likes and comments.
If you like this part...dont forget to vote and comment.
Touch the vote button 👇 plssss...*

**********************************

Raman : " Mmm... there is a way to wipe your tension "

Ishita : " What is that ? "

Raman slowly captured her lips in his . Ishita smiled in between his smooching and kissed him back passionately. He slowly lied on to the bed sticking his lips to her .

                          -----------

A white mercedes stopped infront of the crowd. The media and crowd went curious to know the people that are going to get down.

Ishita looked through the glass and got shock seeing the mindblewing event location and the crowd.

She looked at Raman and he squeezed her hand relaxing her. Taking a deep breath she smiled back at him . They both came out of the mercedes and together walked through the red carpet with a smile.

The crowd went mad seeing the top businessman of india and that too with a beautiful lady. Everyone were seeing Mr.Raman Bhalla with a lady for the first time. The media and all the other guests and the other people that were crowded there were looking at the couple. Raman and Ishita walked elegantly and posed infront of the cameras. The camera men excitedly pleaded them to pose at different directions and they posed without a hesitation.

Ishita looked at Raman and smiled at him. He was holding her close to him by a hand on her back. They perfectly matched with each other. Looked like a romantic couple.

Raman was dressed in a black and golden suit.

Raman's dress :

Camera men pleaded them to pose individually and hundreds of cameras flashed at both of them. Ishita confidently posed in the gorgeous golden gown . Her hairstyle , her diamond accessories , her makeup , her silver high heels and the sexy dress made her look hot and breathtaking. She gave stylish poses to the camera like a model who has years of experience in it.

Ishita's look and poses :

After ending the individual photos , they both were welcomed with a flower bouquet. They both were welcomed royally to the event . Raman held her and leaded her  inside . As soon as they entered inside , every eyes fell on the couple.

There were all the big titles of the business world of India and both ladies and men looked at the tycoon and the lady beside him who just entered.

Others  came beside them to meet them and talk with them. Raman walked through the hall meeting other people. He didnt left her even for a second. He always held her close to him. He introduced her to everyone and also the people to Ishita. It was now that Ishita understood his level and hold among the people.

The first session of the meet was going on with each of them meeting and talking with the others.

Param who was another well known businessman walked to them and shakehanded with Raman.

Param : " Hi. I am Param. "

Raman : " I know. Mr.Param . CEO of P & Q groups.

Param : " Wow. I didnt expected the CEO of RB groups will know a smaller person like me. I am surprised and pleasured. Nice to meet you finally."

Raman : " Same here Mr.Param. We havent met before but I have heard about your company a lot. It is nice to meet you. "

Param : " And may I know who is this beautiful lady here ... I was known that Raman bhalla is single and not interested in a relationship. "

Raman smiled at his words and said : " Ys. Meet Ms.Ishita Iyer. My girlfriend. "

Ishita looked cringing at the man who was looking at her from top to bottom. But she hided her dislike and smiled.

Ishita : " Hi. "

Param : " Hi . I was shocked to know the news. All these years , Raman Bhalla appeared single and now here with a lady. I hope you didnt mind me asking. "

Raman and Ishita smiled at each other.
Raman : " Hey. It is ok. Love can happen to anyone at anytime. Right. That is what happened with me also. "

Param : " Wow. Nice ha. So a secret relationship ha. Nice. Anyway enjoy the event. "

Param left them and Ishita watched the man going and looked at Raman. Seeing her face , he said.

Raman : " Dont mind that man. Chill my baby. There will be a lot of people here like him who will ask about us. So dont mind it. Take it cool. I am with you na. Come. Let us drink some juice. "

Ishita enjoyed the juice and his romantic whispers .

Ishita shying said : " pls dont look at me like that  "

Laughing Raman asked : " Why. Cant I look at my lady . And especially when she is looking so beautiful today . "

Ishita : " Acha. Am I looking that beautiful . "

Raman : " How will I tell you baby. You are looking that much beautiful that I just want to be alone with you. "

Ishita laughed at his words : " Oho. Be patient my dear. Now we are surrounded by a lot of people and many eyes are watching us. So control. "

Raman : " Mmm... What else can I do. Let me get you alone baby. Then I will show you how much you are making me turned on right now. "

Gasping at him , she rounded her eyes at him playfully and laughing he took her to meet remaining people.

They met  Riya and her husband. Ishita remembered the friendly lady whom they met in the night club.

Riya : " You men stay here talking. Can I take Ishita for a short time Raman ? "

Raman : " Ya. Ofcourse. Just give me back my treasure safely. "

Riya: " Oh lover boy. Dont worry. We will be back soon. "

Ishita looked at raman and he closed his eyes saying it is ok and go. Getting his nod , she went with Riya and soon went in a ladies group. Riya introduced her to the ladies.

1st lady : " So ishita , I think you are Mr.Bhalla's friend. He na?

Ishita hiding a smile replied to the crooked question of the woman : "No. You are mistaken. I am his girlfriend. He dont usually take a friend with him to such an event I think. "

1st lady smiled showing their teeth taken back by the straigh forward reply of Ishita and said : " Oh correct. "

The second lady said : " I have told you na . They will be a couple. Anyone can know this by simply looking at both of them. "
Then looking at ishita , the lady said : " You both look so good together. "

Ishita : " Thank you. "

Third lady : " So. How long have you both been in a relation ? "

Ishita remembered what Raman told her earlier and said : " One year. We have been together for the past one year. "

Third lady : " Wow. We have never seen Mr.Bhalla with anyone. And also there was not even one gossip of him with a girl in all these past years. It is good that you both kept it a secret until now. You know the gossips and all . "

Ishita smiled at the genuine words of the third lady .

The first lady again barged with the next question : " What are you doing Ishita. We havent never seen you in this circle. "

Ishita : " I am a dental doctor. I work in a private clinic here in Delhi."

1st lady exclaimed : " oh nice. You know he had a lot of proposals from many high familes. But he rejected it all. "

Ishita tried to not show the dislike on her face at the indirect insult the lady was throwing at her and smiling sweetly at the lady she said : " You may be right. But the one with whom he fell in love is me. What can we do right. "

The lady closed her mouth getting the reply and the other ladies continued talking with ishita .

Ishita felt a hand on her shoulder and soon felt the smell of a familiar perfume. She looked at Raman who was now standing on the left of her and hugging her to him by a hand on her right shoulder.

Raman greeted the ladies and said : " May I take my lady now. "

The 1st lady who was earlier poking Ishita with questions stood there dumbfounded seeing them together like a loving couple.

Ishita smiling at the ladies went with him .

Raman : " All ok ? "

Ishita : " I am surprised to know that high society ladies also possess such a cheap mentality. "

Laughing Raman told : " I guess it is Mrs.Godka. There was a proposal for their daughter and I have denied it some years ago. "

Ishita : " Oh that is why. I was confused why they behave that way with me. "

They both changed their dress and soon the second session that is phototaking started.

The photographers took their single , couple and group photos for the golden magazine of the year.

Dressed in a royal golden  suit , Raman looked breathtakingly handsome and Ishita perfectly matched to his hotness with the golden gown.

Raman's suit :

Ishita's gown :

Then after that , they went to the food area.

They sat with some friends of Raman and their families to have the delicious dishes.

The loud music started playing and everyone slowly moved to the music. It was the third and final session of the event. That is partying. Dance , Music and Drinks.

The dance floor was filled with some couple who were dancing and others watched them enjoying the drinks.

Raman and Ishita emerged dressed in the new outfits. Raman was again in a black and golden suit and Ishita in a golden short dress . Both ladies and men stood mouth opened at the handsome hunk and the too hot lady.

Raman's suit :

Ishita's dress:

Ishita felt herself looking sexy in the tight blouse showing her ample of cleavage and the bottom showing her belly and her whole right thigh bare when she take a step.

Raman and Ishita was sitting around a table with some others. One by one , each couple were going to the dance floor and dancing.  A  hand held out to her.

Raman : " Will you dance with me baby ? "

Smiling at him , she slowly slided her palm into his... he raised and walked to the dance floor taking her. Others surprised to see the billionnaire getting onto the dance floor for the first time , cheered and clapped for the couple.

Raman signalled at the boy to change the song. Soon a romantic melody played and Raman held her close to him.

The song started and he pulled her closer with his right hand and her left hand entwined together and placed her right hand on his shoulder. He also slided his left hand around her waist and gave a tight press sending chill down her body.

She looked into his chocolate eyes and melted in him. Holding each other , they swayed right to left with the beats of the song . His left hand on her bare waist was facing away from the crowd which made him easy to slowly caress on her skin hiding from others. His slow touches was making her shiver and she nodded a no at him pleading with her eyes to not  tease her. But he grinned and twirled her.

They now swayed with her back touching his front and his hands on her waist. His left hand pressed her belly again and her chest raised and lowered in the tension. He slowly whispered only audible to her.

Raman : " You are looking so hot my dear. "

He twirled her making her face him and distanced from her holding only her left hand. And then he pulled her to him making her crash to his chest.

Her soft melons crushed on to his chest in the force and she gasped . He winked at her and danced with her by putting his step forward as she laid hers backward and he went back making her step forward.

The entire crowd watched them move amazingly to the music. Everything has blurred for him and his eyes lay on the beauty that was standing before him.

The song continued as he made her twirl around the tip of his finger.

Then again he pulled her to his chest and they both swayed right to left. He lifted her up holding under hip and he rounded. She held his shoulders for support and she glided down gracefully smiling with a sparkle in her eyes.

He winking at her slowly pinched her waist on the left side and then fastly twirled her . Surprised she felt her whole body awakened at his touch. He held her from the back and they swayed from right to left for the beats setting the dance floor and hearts watching them on fire.

The other couples had stopped their dance long ago and everyone were immerced in Raman and Ishita's dance.

He danced with her twirling her in different patterns and holding her moved in rounds. In between he didnt forget to caress her here and there , on her boobs , on her belly , her thighs... making her jump on her feets.

Finally he posed with her  holding her back and lowering her by the support of his hands to the ground without leaving her.

The song ended and everyone clapped and cheered for the couple . Ishita narrowed her eyes at him and tried hard to hide her blush and make her heartbeats regular.

                             ----------

The next day.

Raman was in his home drinking coffee sitting in the balcony. He remembered the yesterdays event and the later romantic moments with Ishita in the car. It was a replica of what happened in the day when they went to night club . Inside his mercedes , Raman kissed every part of her and fully aroused her and inturn got aroused. He ate her honey dripping pussy and laughed remembering how Ishita got irritated when he stopped just before she got an orgasm inturn preventing it. He knew he is teasing her.

Raman said in his mind : " Dont worry my darling. I am just making you more and more turned on and desperate. Just wait for some more days. "

Missing his family , who were all in the lucknow he called at the landphone.

A big and beautiful haveli in a village of Lucknow. The landphone ringed and Toshimaa who were sitting in the couch nearby took the phone.

Toshi Maa: " Hello beta. Kaise ho tum "

Raman : " Maa...apko kaise pata it is me who is calling ? "

Toshi Maa: " I know when my son is missing us. I may be not your real maa. But I have brought you up in my arms. "

Realising that his Toshi maa is getting emotional ,
Raman : " Maa. Meine kaha tha na ki aise bate mat bolo . I dont like it. You are realising my every emotions even before I tell. That is beyond blood relation. "

Toshi Maa smiled at his words .

Toshi ma: " Bolo beta. How are you there. And how is my future daughter in law. When are you going to make her meet us?"

Raman : " Maa. I am fine here. Just missing my family. "

Toshi maa: " Ha. Isliye hum tumse bolta he ki yahan settled ho jao. Hum sab yahan tumhe miss karta he beta. Aur tum wahan. Hum jante he ki tum hum sab ke liye hi wahan kaam karta he. "

Raman : " Ji Maa. I have the branch in lucknow. I have decided to make it the main branch and settle there with you all after marriage. "

Toshi maa : " Sach beta. Ye tho bahut bada khushkhabri he. "

Raman : " And your future daughter in law is also fine. You will be soon meeting her. Maa... should I change the engagement location to lucknow. "

Toshi maa : " It is ok beta. Ishita's family will be wishing to conduct it there. All their relatives are from delhi he na. So it will be easy for them. Also I know all your friends and people will find it easy if it is there. And media will be also there na. So it is good to conduct there. And kokila and mohini is there with you. So no need to worry about anything. It is due to this long travel. We cant leave our dada dadis here and come there. Otherwise we would have been there with you. Wedding is anyway going to happen here. Soon after engagement , wont you come here beta ? "

Raman : " Yes Maa. Within some days after engagement I will be there with Ishita. And by that time Lucknow office works will get completed to make it the main branch. "

Toshi Maa : " Tumhe pata he. Yahan sab tumhare wedding ko leke bahut excited he. Everyone now itself has started thinking what all has to do for your wedding. Hum wo karenge. Hum ye karenge ( laughing ) We all were so eagerly waiting to see you get married beta. And you made us so happy by the news. You just have to come here with Ishita and Family. Everything else will be taken care by us. "

Raman : " Ji. I know you all always wished me to get married . But you know na. I never felt like this way for any other ladies. "

Toshi Maa : " I know beta. Everything has right time . "

Raman : " And... how is everyone in the village doing ? I hope everyone are okay and doing good. "

Toshi Maa : " Tum hoke wo sab kaise theek na hoge . You are their saviour . "

Raman : " Aisa kuch nahi he ma.. I just gave the men of every house  job in my company and the women in the factories.  The boys are doing very well in the company. I am getting good updates about them. And also the woman in factories. "

Toshi Maa : " That is why they look up to you like a king beta. They always ask when will their Malik come. "

Raman : " I tell them to not call me Malik . But they dont hear it maa. "

Toshi Maa : " Let them call Malik  and worshipp you if they get happy in that beta. There was a time when they were all so poor and on the verge of suiciding. You could take them away from that and could give them all a good life. Thanks to  Bhagwan  that you could do  that at the correct time. Otherwise what could have happen...
So we cant deny them for looking upto you like their King. "

Raman : " Mmm... I am thinking of making a school also there. Then the children of the familes will not have to go to city to study. A hospital is already there. So now. The thing that needed most is a school. "

Toshi Maa : " Devi Mayya will bless you my child. "

Raman : " Wo sab chodo.  Baki sab log kahan he Maa ? "

Toshi Maa : " Lo baat karo. Sab yahin he. Jabse jaan gya ki tumhara call he yahi wait kar rahe he sab log. "

Then next... it was a marathon run from one person to other person. Raman was continuously smiling hearing their excitement and enthusiasm.

Finally after two long hours he ended the call , full happy and fresh.

***********************************

*Guysss.... eagerly waiting for your feedback.

About your opinions , suggestions ...

And ha. Dont forget to vote. I hope it is a long part.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 674 15
"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕-𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆- 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕-",π’”π’π’π’˜π’π’š 𝒉𝒆 π’•π’π’π’Œ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆. 𝑬𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂�...
94.2K 2.7K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
695K 20.3K 34
He was the most beautiful and enthralling man she had ever met, seductive and powerful. She was like a moth to a flame; unable to escape whatever he...
128K 3.8K 16
18+ only. Short mature stories!