Savable

By FanFicPlaza

A girls who clan was massacred like Sauske's has been in the village for a few years. Her clan even surpassed... More

Hi
New sensei
Test
Tazuna
Tattoo
A change
Zabuza's back
Nightmare
Okurimono compound
Snake
Orochimaru
Preliminaries
Mwahahaha!
Nice
A visit
Shira's match
The fighting starts
The clan massecre
A funeral and visitors
Not letting go
Leaving
Been gone a day
Three years
Not as bad as i thought
Tortured then saved by an ass
More emotion
Okay
The leaf
An ass
Revising-A LOT

Writen test

535 13 1
By FanFicPlaza

Me:Hahahahahaha

Shira: I don't want to know anymore. I hate you.

Me: come on! Don't be so mean!

Shira: feed that shit to the dogs, you put me through torture.

Me: I said I was sorry!

~~~

Shira's prov

"You want to know what I hate?" I said as Sauske stirred in his chair. "What?" He groaned rubbing his neck probably from sleeping in a weird position. "Danzo." I spat. "Who's that?" Sauske asked. "A jerk who thinks that he can rule the world." I replied slowly getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked and u walked toward his window. "I'm going to see the Hokage." I replied opening it. "with your wounds?" He questioned. "They're only flesh wounds." I said and leapt out of the window.

I ran as fast as my aching body could take me, to the Hokage's office. I burst through the door and stood in the middle. "Shira... did you really think that you could get away?" Danzo asked sitting in the Hokage's chair. "Actually yes." I replied as my sensei was supposed to burst through the door.

I sighed at Kakashi's tardiness and Danzo laughed at me. "Brat!" He said stern as grabbed my wrist. "He broke my wrist with the pressure he was putting on it and I winced. "Oh look here." He said glancing at the bandages on my hand.

I bit my lip and shut my eyes as an excruciating pain shot through both my hands. I don't know what her did but it hurt like hell. I looked at me hands and they looked like someone had torn of parts of the skin slowly.

Danzo let go of my hands and blood dripped from my hand. The pain was terrible but he'll never enter the compound. How long is Kakashi going to take?!

Danzo walked to the Hokage's chair and sat in it. "This will be my seat one day." He said stroking the desk. "I didn't know you had that kind of affection for desks." I said keeping my monotone.

He looked at. Me and then sensei finally burst through the door. That was a long time he took there.

He scoffed and Kakashi analyzed the situation. I smirked and said "Check mate." he gritted his teeth and puffed away. "what's going on?" Kakashi questioned.

"Danzo kidnapped me in an attempt to get me to lift the barrier on my clan's compound but failed." I explained then tore my attention from the seat and put it on Kakashi.

"Where is the Hokage?" He shrugged and I sighed. Making sure that I passed Kakashi's house and letting my chakra leak out was a good Idea, if I hadn't of done that the I would be in trouble. I took the long way there but when I got there I was ready.

"Are you okay?" He asked taking notice to my hands. "Yeah... Kinda." I replied staring blankly at the bloody bandages on the ground. Even without this whatever he did I was bleeding...

"We need to get you to the hospital." he said and I nodded. I walked over to Kakashi and he escorted me to the hospital. Once we got there the nurses gasped at my hands seeing that I barely had skin on them. My hands looked like a web-ish but not quite. It looked like a road rash mostly but without the dirt in it.

They escorted me to a room and gently bandaged me up earning hisses from me here and there. "You should be fine, It will hurt and I advise not using them for a day." the doctor said releasing me.

"Hey." I said walking up to Kakashi. He rose his eyebrow at me and I said nothing more. He walked me home but hesitated when I walked in alone. "I think I should stay with you just in case. I don't want them to get you again." he said with concern.

"Okay." I replied and he walked in. Then he finally noticed that I had sweatpants that ha the Uchiha crest on the sides and a shirt with the Uchiha crest on the back.

He furrowed his eyebrows in thought and I said "I broke into someone's house to get away. It just so happened to be Sauske's, and I'm glad it was. Did you know that Sauske is really good at bandaging an injury up. It surprised me how gentle he was."

Sensei's got a nose bleed and I blinked. "Uh, please don't take it that way... and the blood is dripping from your mask." I said and he asked "Where's your bathroom?"

"Down the hall at the end." I replied pointing to the only hall in my house. "Okay." he said walking down the hall. I sighed at him and his pervertedness and sat on the love seat.

It's only 4 in the morning... I have nothing to do. I stared at my hands that were in my lap and watched as blood slowly soaked through. I was bored.

Sensei walked back and he sat on the couch awkwardly. He pulled out his book and I continued to stare at my hands. I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see and ANBU. I kicked him in the stomach sending him flying and Kakashi rushed to the scene.

The ANBU recovered and got into a defensive position. "The Hokage needs you." the ANBU said and I sighed. "I though you were someone else." I half apologized and Kakashi and I followed him.

He brought us to the Hokage's office, he knocked we heard "Come in." and entered the room. "What is that?" He asked motioning to the blood stained floor.

"I apologize. I forgot to clean that." I said and follow the blood drop stains out the door with my eyes. "That's not what I meant. Please do not apologize about your own blood." he said sighing an closing his eyes.

Iruka sensei gasped and I stared at the Hokage blankly. "Explain what happened." he ordered and I nodded. "I was training with Sauske when I went ahead and got captured by ANBU.

"That's why you kicked me..." the ANBU muttered and I nodded. "I was tied by my wrists to a chair by Danzo." I continued and heard a gasp from Iruka again.

"I cut through the Rome with my fingernails after a couple days of torture. I quietly broke into someone's house do that I could hide..... It turned out to be Sauske's house. He helped me bandAge my hands, legs, arms and stomach, but had me do the rest....after I fell asleep and woke up and left to your office." I paused for a moment and stared blankly at the Hokage.

"I found Danzo sitting in your chair. He did something to my hands and I didn't see it because I had my eyes shut. But it seems like he........... peeled the skin off......... Then Kakahi showed up." I finished.

"Are your hands okay child?" He asked worriedly. "Yeah... kinda." I answered then he seemed deep in thought. "What did he want?" The Hokage asked himself.

"To enter my clan's compound." I replied and my voice cracked. I sighed at my voice and the Hokage sent me home with Kakashi.

"Training with Sauske, huh?" Kakashi asked eyeing me. "Would you quit that?" I asked and he feigned innocence for the next hour.

***Time skip***

I can use my hands now but they still hurt a lot. Today is the day that we go to the chunin exam. I don't really want to pass... but I'm getting to old to be a genin Kakashi has stopped guarding me yesterday so now I'm heading over to the area where my team is going.

I got there and some how we all got to the front door at the same time. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HANDS?!?!?!" Naruto yelled pointing at my hands. Sakura gasped at my bandages. "An incident." I deadpanned.

"That looks worse than when you had me help." Sauske commented. "Yeah, I had a Rubin with them again." I replied. 'what happened?!' Naruto thought.

'What does Sauske-kun mean when he said had me help?' Sakura thought and I just walked in the building, opening the door gently because my hands still hurt. We walked to the '3rd' floor and there where some Jonin blocking the door as kids.

He nicked a kid down and a girl complained. I know that stupid outfit anywhere... it's that stupid, yet strong kid. I looked at them and Sauske walked up.

Sauske had a little speech and they insulted him. I watched as both of their legs were going to collide. I ran up and kicked then onions foot into the ground making the wood keep his leg stuck while letting my arms dangle like noodles.

"H-how?" The Jonin kid asked and I said "Id prefer if my teammates are in perfect condition." I said and turned around seeing that the stupid looking kid had caught Sauske's foot.

I stepped to one side and watched as his teammates nagged him about some plan of theirs. The Hyuga and Sauske had a Stan off with petty insults and my team walked up the stairs.

I do bother with clan names if their strong enough. Sauske had a fight with the weird boy and Kakashi gave us a speech and sent the rest of my team in. "Are you sure you can do this?" Kakashi asked glancing at me hands.

"Hey, I was able to kick an ANBU without using my hands. I think I'll be fine." I stated blandly and be sighed. "Okay." he said and I walked in and immediately studied every person in the room.

After I finished studying every one I watched as the people in my class gathered around and chatted. Kabuto walked up and saw me once e saw me his eyes widened and I mentally slapped myself. I should have known Kabuto would be here....

A sadistic grin was plastered in his face as he looked at me. A brunet boy who smelled slung his arm over my shoulder and I turned my attention to him. "Get off." I ordered and he did so.

I looked back to where Kabuto was and he wasn't there. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." he said walking up to us. I didn't bother to listen to them because I was to busy looking for Orochimaru.

I looked back to Kabuto an he had a smirk as he showed the status of the 2 people he asked for. "Who's the girl though?" Ino asked and I furrowed my brow. "What girl?" Kobuto questioned in return.

"There's rumors about a girl who is strong...." She gulped then said "Really strong." realization hit him and he smirked. "It wouldn't be fun if I showed you her. " he said glancing at me.

"I've heard some rumors too." Sakura commented. "I guess I've hear something about her." Sauske added. I then got bored of their topic about me and tuned them out.

Sound shinoby attacked Kabuto and other stuff happened that I didn't pay attention to then Ibiki came and brought us to a written test.

The test was easy but it was at chunin level.i saw a chunin or two in the crowd and did some hand sigh a under the desk. And pressed my hand to the paper, "replication Jutsu." I whispered looking at his finished paper.

I had the same answer and I erased his name and put mine but I couldn't help but hiss in pain as I wrote.i finished an turned my paper over so no one saw my answers.

I looked at the people I sat in between. The red-head jinchudiky from earlier in the week, Gaara, and some random girl. I analyzed my team. This is a cheating test, have you figured that out?

'She's sitting next to us kill her.' The tailed beast said in his head. 'No, I have an interest in her.' he thought back. 'this test is putting a lot of pressure on me...' the girl next to me thought.

A sand shinoby stood up and want to the bathroom with a puppet and as he left he thought 'not very observant if they haven't noticed an extra member.'

I closed my eyes and tuned out everyone's thoughts. I felt sand on my face and furrowed my brows. I opened my eyes and smelled blood. I looked over to Gaara and he said "You interest me." I studied him and finally said "Well your blunt."

"What kind of interest?" I asked and he just stare at me. "I don't know." he answered. Gaara and I stared each other down until Ibiki started shouting at us about the 10th question.

We tore our gazes from each other to look at him. He explained the rules and I looked back at Gaara. We stared each other down again. What is his deal? "What's your deal?" I asked and he didn't answer.

A shinoby crashed through the widow and started yelling about the next test but we still stared at each other. 'What kind of interest in her do I have?' He thought then his tailed beast laughed.

'Attraction.' the tailed beast said. 'what's attraction?' Gaara asked in his head. 'Lets just say your interested in her body not her herself. Just her body.' it answered. 'shut up Shukaku' Gaara growled.

Shukaku the one tail, huh.... So he is a jinchudiky like Naruto. Jinchudiky.... what's so scary about them? We were led out of the building and towards a training field That according to the lady is the forest of death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.3K 33
Haruno Sakura finds herself falsely accused of murder and unwillingly became an Akatsuki member. Seeking justice for herself, she accepts Sasuke's 'c...
52.1K 1.9K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
12.5K 456 20
Naruto is shy, scared and lonely after a "fight" with Itachi, no one knows what happened during their mission during Naruto's night watch. He's been...
383K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...