Savable

By FanFicPlaza

A girls who clan was massacred like Sauske's has been in the village for a few years. Her clan even surpassed... More

Hi
New sensei
Test
Tazuna
Tattoo
A change
Zabuza's back
Nightmare
Okurimono compound
Writen test
Orochimaru
Preliminaries
Mwahahaha!
Nice
A visit
Shira's match
The fighting starts
The clan massecre
A funeral and visitors
Not letting go
Leaving
Been gone a day
Three years
Not as bad as i thought
Tortured then saved by an ass
More emotion
Okay
The leaf
An ass
Revising-A LOT

Snake

539 13 0
By FanFicPlaza

Me: I! AM! SO! SORRY SHIRA!!!!

Shira: what did you do?

Me: *cries in corner* you'll find out...

Naruto: huh?¿?

Sakura: what?¿?

Sauske: I have a bad feeling...

~~~~

Shira's prov

I looked at the group of angry girls that just blocked my path to the teams meeting. "What were you doing with Sauske-kun?!" They yelled.

"Yeah!" Another yelled. "What were you doing outside the village with Sauske-kun?!" A different one yelled. "If you keep yelling you might accomplish giving me a headache." I replied not moving at all as they raged inside their heads.

"What were you doing with Sauske-kun!" Another yelled. "We were kissing." I said and watched as they all fell to the ground crying. "Just kidding." I stated and leapt over the bunch of girls. "WHY YOUUUU!" They all yelled holding up fists and I sighed.

"Wind style: shock wave." I muttered and slammed my hand to the ground as they came running at me. They all flew backward and I walked on my merry way.

Sauske arrived at the same time as we just had a glaring contest. "I had to waste chakra on your fangirls." I stated and leaned against the bridge. "Oh really? I'm glad, because I had to waste energy on you fan boys." he commented and Sakura just glared at me as Naruto watched the exchange between me and Sauske.

Bla bla bla, Kakashi shows up as gives us our chunin slips, lalalala he lies about it being a one person decision, yada yada yada and we go home, happy? Thought so.

I was now staring at the ceiling of my room as a breeze hit my face and I felt Sauske's approaching chakra. He hopped in through my open window and studied my bland room. "Training?" I questioned and he said "Yeah, I'm bored."

I hopped of my bead and we leapt out my window to head for training ground 7. We trained for a couple hours before it was tiring and took a break. "Let's play that 20 question game." Sauske suggested and I nodded.

"I'll ask and then you'll ask. And you have to answer." he explained. "What happened to your clan?" He asked. "They died." I replied and he said "Details."

"You didn't ask for details." I replied and he huffed. "What happened to your clan, in detail please, oh and I would like names if possible." I asked. "My brother killed them all... Itachi." he said and I nodded.

Sauske's prov

I feel like I can tell her what happened but I need to bite my tongue. "Who killed your clan?" I asked. She was silent for a moment before saying "Kou Okurimono, a man who took care of me." she said and I nodded.

We went on with the question game and I learned a lot about her that I never knew. We then started training again. When she saw me use Sharingon she began to feel uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head. "Nothing, I'll ask you later." she said and we continued training. "black hair..." she mumbled as we were walking back to the town.

I thought nothing of it and we continued to walk. "I'm going to go on ahead." She said looking around. I narrowed my eyes at her and she walked ahead.

I heard a loud crash up a head and when I finally goth there Shira was in the hands of a shinoby in all black. Her mouth was covered and she was trying to yell. She bit his hand and said AN-" but was cut off and the guy did a transportation Jutsu.

I ran to the Hokage's office and said "Shira was kidnapped." The Hokage furrowed his brows and said "Kakashi, Gai, Kurinai, Asuma, and Kinkou. (idk random name :3) Go find her." they dispersed and the Hokage told me to go home and rest.

Owner homage and stared at the ceiling. Why am I on edge now? Is it because Shira was kidnapped? But that shouldn't matter to me right? She's just another girl... but she's different, she does t faun over me like a maniac and has something in common.

But something about her just clicks... and I now have no clue what I am talking about.

Shira's prov

I spat at him and hit him square in the face. My spit soaked into the bandage over his eyes and he frowned. "Never." I said and my face stung. "You should respect your elders." he said in an irritated tone.

"What? So your a fucking grandpa? I feel for the woman who had to fuck you." I snarled and he gritted his teeth. "I'm not just a pretty little genin." I said and I returned to emotionless.

"You will let me into the compound one way or another." he said and started walking away. "Have Ibiki interrogate me, then you might have a chance at squeezing it out of me, I wait.... that's right, you don't have the Hokage's permission." I said in a monotone and he sneered.

"You brat!" He yelled and I sighed. "Danzo right?" I asked. i didn't get a reply so I continued "Your the horrible darkness of the leaf right?" Still no answer so I continued. "Well I don't care. I couldn't care less if you were a dinosaur, I still wouldn't tell you. If you haven't noticed I sorta whipped myself of emotion and that includes fear so..... your going on a goose chase." He walked out angrily and I smirked.

They patted me down and took most of my cloths off, setting them somewhere. Oh and they beat me quite a bit. I looked down at my bloody tank top and shorts. They really batted me down but for some reason didn't find the photo I had tucked in my bra... the irony.

I looked over to the pile I my cloths, at least the kept them somewhat clean. An ANBU walked in And had a conversation with Danzo. He came over to my and I let out a shaky breath that I didn't know I was holding.

This is going to hurt.... like hell.... The ANBU punched me in the stomach with what I'm guessing all of his strength and I coughed out blood. I wriggle my hands a bit and started to tear at the rope with my fingernails.

***Time skip***

It's been who knows how long and I'm covered in bruises and cuts, down were quite deep. I cut the last little threat left with my nails and my fingers burned. the guy punched me in the face and the chair I was tied to rocked as I held on so that the fact that I was free was unnoticed.

He turned around and I took this chance. I gently ran through a door picking up my cloths leaving no sound that I had even moved an inch. I ran quietly through the corridors until I saw an exit. I climbed up the ladder and pushed the rock of the hidden entrance.

I slid the rock back on and ran as fast as I could. I had two choices, 1). Unlock my chakra and raise a little hell. 2). Sneak out when I had the chance and still have my secret strength covered up. I chose the second one obviously.

I ran into the village and noticed it was night time. I was to busy to realize its night time. I'll have to ask how long I was out for. I ran through the village and picked a lock to someone's house.

I closed the door and locked it behind me. I pressed my back to the door and slid to the ground. All the pain caught up to me as the adrenaline faded. I hissed in pain as I moved my hand and heard a creak.

At this moment I don't care... at least it's not Danzo. they came closer and I tried to get a better look but I couldn't with my eyes swolen a little it was hard to see. But I could make out a figure and doorways and stuff.

I hissed in pain again as I instinctively tried to move my arm in protection. "Shira?" Sauske asked and I sighed. "Its you..." I whispered and sighed witch caused me to hiss in pain again.

"Don't turn the lights on." I said as he walked towards some place. "Why not?" He asked. "Their after me. They will probably look for turned on lights thinking I would make that mistake in my desperate situation." I explained and he nodded.

He came towards me and crouched down. "Can I carry you?" He asked and I nodded. He picked me up in a swift movement and I hissed in pain again. I think I hiss more that a snake.

With me hissing in pain every step of the way he set me on a bed. Sure these are minor wounds but they still hurt and it's not like I was groaning in pain heck I even ran through a forest. But it's hissing worthy, I promise.

Imagine getting a bruise and having someone punch that same bruise as hard as they can 10 times and then spread that all over your body with the additional cuts and bleeding fingertips yah I think that it's worth the hissing in pain.

"How long was I gone for?" I asked and he paused. "A couple days. The chunin exams are In three days now." he replied. I sighed and said "No wonder why I'm tired."

I closed my eyes and said "I'm going to sleep a bit." he 'hn'-ed. Then I fell into a dreamless sleep. "What a waste of talent Danzo is." I whispered barely audible.

Sauske's prov

She fell asleep in an instant. I lifted her shirt reaves long her stomach and wrapped her in bandages. I noticed that everywhere on her shirt had bloody tips which made heat rise to my cheeks a little noticing that there where some cuts on her chest.

I shook my head, this is not the time to thing that. I lifted her shirt and wrapped her chest. "there's a deep wound on her chest." I muttered taking notice to de deep cut.

I Rilke her shirt off entirely because it was now useless. I wrapped her shoulders and arms in bandages and noticed her fingers. "what happened to her?" I questioned grabbing her hand. She hissed in pain and tossed in her sleep a bit.

I wrapped her whole hand too as so far she looked like a mummy. I grabbed one of my spare shirts and gently put it on her. I wrapped her legs and didn't dare go any further but I did nudge her shoulder.

"Yeah..." she mumbled and I said "Wrap the rest of your body and put these on." I said and she grabbed the bandages and loose sweatpants.

I walked out of the room and waited outside the door. Why am I doing this for her? Why not just send her to the hospital? "Okay." I heard her faint voice say and I walked in.

She was cuddled into the sheets of my bed laying on her back. I went and grabbed a bag of ice. I set the bag of ice on her eyes and she groaned. Swollen eyes too. She needs a real medical ninja.

I yawned realizing how late it was and my eyes felt heavy. I walked over to a chair in the corner and said down. I yawned again and soon fell sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 230 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
78.1K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
767K 31.1K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...
165K 6.9K 40
Sasuke Uchiha never left Konoha. The Uchiha massacre never happened. Itachi Uchiha - Sasuke's older brother, didn't join Akatsuki. Sasuke was never c...